Author Topic: Biden is a Mess  (Read 2039 times)

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
Re: Biden is a Mess
« Reply #25 on: August 31, 2020, 06:19:26 PM »
isn't that EXACTLY what you get from Trump when he's not "winging it" and suggesting people to inject Clorox
Can you show us the quote where he said to inject Clorox?
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #26 on: August 31, 2020, 06:39:20 PM »
Can you show us the quote where he said to inject Clorox?

Sure thing
Happy to help you learn something for once
I guess I shouldn't be surprised you missed this

He didn't specify the Clorox brand but Clorox makes disinfectants which is what he recommended "injecting into the body"

Feel free to inject your preferred disinfectant.  I'm sure it will work just as well as Clorox

"I see the disinfectant that knocks it out in a minute, one minute. And is there a way we can do something like that by injection inside or almost a cleaning?

Montague

• Getbig V
  • The black degelation does not know this nig - V.G.
« Reply #27 on: August 31, 2020, 06:58:53 PM »
Sure thing

He didn't specify the Clorox brand but Clorox makes disinfectants which is what he recommended "injecting into the body"

Feel free to inject your preferred disinfectant.  I'm sure it will work just as well as Clorox
"I see the disinfectant that knocks it out in a minute, one minute. And is there a way we can do something like that by injection inside or almost a cleaning?

It’s a fairly thin, non-sequitur leap in linking that reference to Clorox or other general disinfectant.

Regardless, the quote reads like a question, not a declarative statement or “suggestion.”
I don’t see any part of this quote recommending or suggesting that anyone inject anything.

I see some hypothesizing at most.
Asking if something is possible is not the same as recommending it.

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
  • HANKINS IS A FUCKING LIAR & QUITTER
« Reply #28 on: August 31, 2020, 08:24:28 PM »

Strawman Rob, dauntless defender of liberal stupidity and shitty $300 websites!

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: August 31, 2020, 10:16:45 PM »
Only way the Biden camp will debate is if Joe gets the questions first and there are no comebacks....Only way to prevent the slaughter
Meanwhile in North Georgia.....

I know that N Ga is still strong for Trump ,because I live in N Ga.
Unlike many folks who only interact with their own side, I know several pro-Trump people.

Many are fellow gym rats and people I've been friends with for years.
They have their reasons for supporting Trump, but we agree on other issues like "gun rights".

The metro ATL region is the biggest population center and is more for Biden and dems.
It all comes down to which side turns out and votes in the 2020 election.

Teutonic Knight 1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #30 on: September 01, 2020, 11:42:50 AM »

+ 20 yo image of BOBO !. ;D

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: September 01, 2020, 01:13:12 PM »

Sorry if this is a dumb question, but , WTF is the deal on the "$300 websites"

ThisisOverload

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: September 01, 2020, 01:39:22 PM »
Sorry if this is a dumb question, but , WTF is the deal on the "$300 websites"

He used to push $300 websites when he first got here on GB.  That was his business plan.

ThisisOverload

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: September 01, 2020, 01:40:27 PM »
Sure thing

I don't see where he is telling people to inject Clorox.  I see him asking a question if it's possible for something like that to work.

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: September 01, 2020, 01:51:58 PM »
He used to push $300 websites when he first got here on GB.  That was his business plan.
Ok? Thanks for the info.

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: September 01, 2020, 01:56:43 PM »
I don't see where he is telling people to inject Clorox.  I see him asking a question if it's possible for something like that to work.

Suffice to say, Trump had a public brain fart and leave it at that.

It's like when your wife/gf catches you flirting with some hotty.
The smart man , makes a quick apology,  then gives her a kiss and a compliment. :D

The dumb guy keeps going on with lame excuses and turns a minor situation into  a major problem.

ThisisOverload

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: September 01, 2020, 02:39:17 PM »
Suffice to say, Trump had a public brain fart and leave it at that.

It's like when your wife/gf catches you flirting with some hotty.
The smart man , makes a quick apology,  then gives her a kiss and a compliment. :D

The dumb guy keeps going on with lame excuses and turns a minor situation into  a major problem.

I understand your point Howard.  I think Trump's worst side is that he keeps running with things much longer than he should.  He should just drop the mic sometimes.  Either way i find it pretty strange how people feel directly influenced by him, it's not like he's controlling what you do on a daily basis.  A lot of what he says is in jest, but i don't think most people realize that.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #37 on: September 01, 2020, 02:45:44 PM »

It’s a fairly thin, non-sequitur leap in linking that reference to Clorox or other general disinfectant.

Regardless, the quote reads like a question, not a declarative statement or “suggestion.”
I don’t see any part of this quote recommending or suggesting that anyone inject anything.

I see some hypothesizing at most.
Asking if something is possible is not the same as recommending it.

make all the excuses you want

It's a moronic statement any way that you try to spin it and of course we know that many of Trumps supporter are fucking morons who take everything he says as gospel

BTW - you're also ignoring the claim by the White House that Trump was being "sarcastic" when he made that comment

This is of course nonsense and would actually be worse if it were true

Why is the world with the POTUS be making sarcastic comments in the midst of a life and death emergency

Common sense tells us that Trump was completely serious when he said this

Montague

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: September 01, 2020, 02:57:20 PM »
make all the excuses you want

It's a moronic statement any way that you try to spin it and of course we know that many of Trumps supporter are fucking morons who take everything he says as gospel

BTW - you're also ignoring the claim by the White House that Trump was being "sarcastic" when he made that comment

This is of course nonsense and would actually be worse if it were true

Why is the world with the POTUS be making sarcastic comments in the midst of a life and death emergency

Common sense tells us that Trump was completely serious when he said this

Make all the excuses you want.
I’m stating facts.

The first FACT is you stated above that Trump “suggested” people inject Clorox.
The second FACT is that your statement is incontrovertibly wrong.

Nothing in the quote you provided constitutes a suggestion of any kind - “any way that you try to spin it.”

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: September 01, 2020, 03:29:20 PM »
Sure thing

Is that what you get from that? No wonder your kind vote for retards like Biden.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: September 01, 2020, 04:54:59 PM »

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: September 01, 2020, 05:12:44 PM »
who's the real retards?  ;)
https://reason.com/2020/04/24/its-not-fake-news-trump-did-actually-suggest-that-injecting-bleach-could-be-a-cure-for-covid-19/
People like you that vote for an old man with obvious mental issues because Orange Man Bad.
Democrats should be sterilized.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

ThisisOverload

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: September 01, 2020, 05:21:54 PM »
who's the real retards?  ;)
https://reason.com/2020/04/24/its-not-fake-news-trump-did-actually-suggest-that-injecting-bleach-could-be-a-cure-for-covid-19/

And then I see the disinfectant, where it knocks it out in a minute. One minute. And is there a way we can do something like that, by injection inside or almost a cleaning. Because you see it gets in the lungs and it does a tremendous number on the lungs. So it would be interesting to check that. So, that, you're going to have to use medical doctors with. But it sounds—it sounds interesting to me.

He's not telling anyone to inject it, he's asking them to look into the option.

I still don't understand how people think he's telling you to inject yourself with Clorox.  I think some people don't understand our language.

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
  • HANKINS IS A FUCKING LIAR & QUITTER
« Reply #43 on: September 01, 2020, 05:40:59 PM »
Bring on the debates.

Hairplugs Biden is the absolute best the Democrats have to offer and I want to see that up against President Donald Trump for 90 uninterrupted minutes.

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #44 on: September 01, 2020, 08:13:07 PM »
And then I see the disinfectant, where it knocks it out in a minute. One minute. And is there a way we can do something like that, by injection inside or almost a cleaning. Because you see it gets in the lungs and it does a tremendous number on the lungs. So it would be interesting to check that. So, that, you're going to have to use medical doctors with. But it sounds—it sounds interesting to me.

I still don't understand how people think he's telling you to inject yourself with Clorox.  I think some people don't understand our language.

Never said Clorox, never said bleach, never said to inject it.

He was rifting, asking if there was something that could be created that acts inside the body as it does on the outside.  Sure, he was rambling a bit, but that was it.

Still assholes say he said to inject Clorox and bleach to cure Covid.  Fucking morons.
Y

Teutonic Knight 1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #45 on: September 01, 2020, 08:54:45 PM »

Ziruolo = septic tank sludge !.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: September 01, 2020, 11:44:46 PM »
Never said Clorox, never said bleach, never said to inject it.

He was rifting, asking if there was something that could be created that acts inside the body as it does on the outside.  Sure, he was rambling a bit, but that was it.

Still assholes say he said to inject Clorox and bleach to cure Covid.  Fucking morons.

Lesson learned....maybe it is not a great idea to rift when you have a bunch of retarded folks treating you like you are some kind of God.

Montague

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: September 02, 2020, 01:58:03 AM »
Lesson learned....maybe it is not a great idea to rift when you have a bunch of retarded folks treating you like you are some kind of God liberal sheep constantly twisting your words in an attempt to demonize you because it's their only remaining "offense" after a failed 2016 election, a failed impeachment, Stormy Daniels, Russian collusion, an economic market that surpassed pre-covid levels, etc.

Edited for accuracy.

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #48 on: September 02, 2020, 06:45:42 AM »
Lesson learned....maybe it is not a great idea to rift when you have a bunch of retarded folks treating you like you are some kind of God.

The left and the media do not treat him like a him like a god.

No lesson learned either, as the media is going to twist his words regardless.
Y

Princess L

• Getbig V
  • I stop for turtles
« Reply #49 on: September 02, 2020, 07:14:13 AM »

It's the same idiots who need stupid warning labels.  ::)

: