Author Topic: Goon Squads Stomps Man After Punching A Police Officer  (Read 4800 times)

Estimated

• Getbig II
Re: Goon Squads Stomps Man After Punching A Police Officer
« Reply #75 on: September 12, 2020, 09:06:25 AM »
Black people think these things only happens to them, and the cops roll out the carpet for all white people they come across.

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
« Reply #76 on: September 12, 2020, 09:51:51 AM »

Anyone who is around young blacks will get a constant diet of rap music. Blacks often make up their own jingles, and it was not uncommon for 15 black boys to swagger into a classroom, bouncing their shoulders and jiving back and forth, rapping 15 different sets of words in the same harsh, rasping dialect. The words were almost invariably a childish form of boasting: “Who got dem shine rim, who got dem shine shoe, who got dem shine grill (gold and silver dental caps)?” The amateur rapper usually ends with a claim — in the crudest terms imaginable — that all womankind is sexually devoted to him. For whatever reason, my students would often groan instead of saying a particular word, as in, “She suck dat aaahhhh (think of a long grinding groan), she f**k dat aaaahhhh, she lick dat aaaahhh.”

I can tell reading that, this teacher taught in the South. Texas - Georgia or so.

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #77 on: September 12, 2020, 09:54:26 AM »
I can tell reading that, this teacher taught in the South. Texas - Georgia or so.

Could you link me to a youtube-clip where they sound similar?

I just don't understand that sound, she lick dat aaah, she suck dat aaaah?
Q

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
« Reply #78 on: September 12, 2020, 10:24:48 AM »
Could you link me to a youtube-clip where they sound similar?

I just don't understand that sound, she lick dat aaah, she suck dat aaaah?

You'll hear the "ugh" thing at around 1 minute in, it's basically an expression of something really good happening -

This is another video that makes good use of that grunt -

As an aside, Louisiana has a language almost all it's own. 

That type of thing was / is big in the deeper American South. Also the “Who got dem shine rim, who got dem shine shoe, who got dem shine grill" is the type of boast you'd hear down there. In the North, they've been trying to emulate old white people for at least 20+ years, so bragging about shiny shoes, teeth, etc..... would be seen as being stuck in 1985 or a backwoods "bama". In the North, you hear brands being mentioned, etc....., and it would be more nonchalant. In the West, they don't brag like that.

This is a decent video on black regular accents now by area -

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #79 on: September 12, 2020, 10:45:33 AM »
Black people think these things only happens to them, and the cops roll out the carpet for all white people they come across.
Equality to them simply means they get more stuff.  "Gibs me dat!"