Author Topic: WTF !!! What happened to Britney spears!!!  (Read 19196 times)

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Re: WTF !!! What happened to Britney spears!!!
« Reply #75 on: October 22, 2020, 10:41:50 AM »
I know no 40 year old woman who looks better.  That big picture of Britney shows she has muscle in her thighs and arms with still visible abs.  If she popped a few laxatives or just did a 24 hour water fast and did her hair she would be totally hittable again.  She needs to work her booty to thicken it up.

I agree.

The get big "closet cases" use Britney's slippage as a viable excuse to avoid any thought of sex with a real female.

Hypertrophy

• Getbig V
« Reply #76 on: October 22, 2020, 10:51:50 AM »
I know no 40 year old woman who looks better.  That big picture of Britney shows she has muscle in her thighs and arms with still visible abs.  If she popped a few laxatives or just did a 24 hour water fast and did her hair she would be totally hittable again.  She needs to work her booty to thicken it up.

Salma Hayek, 54, recent pic:

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #77 on: October 22, 2020, 11:05:30 AM »
Salma and Monica don't count. ;D

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • "Woke is a cult." -- Joe Rogan
« Reply #78 on: October 22, 2020, 01:49:17 PM »
Child stardom rarely turns out well.  Stardom rarely turns out well period.

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
« Reply #79 on: October 22, 2020, 01:58:30 PM »
Seems like new bolt-ons...

Her tits where big but never that big. And the roundness is a giveaway

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #80 on: October 22, 2020, 02:03:03 PM »

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #81 on: October 22, 2020, 02:55:30 PM »
The chick in the boo-hoo-Britney video is a guy?!

???

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
« Reply #82 on: October 22, 2020, 04:52:07 PM »
It's called getting old, with a side dose (pun intended) of recreational drugs. 
Even with the crazy life she's lived, how many 40 year old women do you guys personally know that currently look better?

Go to any gym, and if you are in Southern California there’s a dozen

Like I said 38/40 isn’t old in today’s society

Being a millionaire and having all the time in the world helps

If some of you guys know no 40 that looks better, you don’t hang around girls too much or your city or town is shit

Bevo

• Getbig V
« Reply #83 on: October 22, 2020, 04:56:42 PM »

Salma, Jessica biel, Christina Aguilara, Jennifer Lopez, Aniston, shakira, Beyonce, etc....

Plenty more and these mentioned are all older than Britney, most are 45 plus

Bevo

• Getbig V
« Reply #84 on: October 22, 2020, 05:00:05 PM »
I agree.

The get big "closet cases" use Britney's slippage as a viable excuse to avoid any thought of sex with a real female.

Your opinion doesn’t count Howard

You are old, fat, short, live off your 9th wife and have a small dick

ThisisOverload

• Getbig V
« Reply #85 on: October 22, 2020, 05:03:17 PM »
The yoga class at my gym has a handful of 40+ women that are 7 or 8's easy.  Brittany is a 5 or 6 today.  Look at her ass and legs. Gross.  :-X

There is a solid 9-10 that works out early in the morning on Saturdays.  She's got to be at least 45.  Smoking hot and doesn't look like she's had any plastic done.

Good looking women from 35-40 are pretty easy to find if you live in a decent City.  You just need to know the places the flock to.  Shit, just walk around the local "healthy" foods store in the early afternoon.

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #86 on: October 22, 2020, 05:18:49 PM »
Your opinion doesn’t count Howard

You are old, fat, short, live off your 9th wife and have a small dick

He's Jewish.

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
« Reply #87 on: October 22, 2020, 06:16:27 PM »
He's Jewish.

you found the missing piece

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #88 on: October 22, 2020, 07:53:03 PM »

No doubt she has used a number of PEDs in her time. Clen, zero doubt. GH 100% certain. A tiny amount of steroids? Very possible. If she decides to get in good shape for whatever reason, first stop is a dope dispensing "wellness clinic".

Adderalls are a given as a baseline always with a standing Xanax script.

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #89 on: October 22, 2020, 07:55:38 PM »
He's Jewish.

Explains the TDS. No matter how much Trump prostrates himself before The Tribe the nagging suspicion is always there - he is heating up the ovens in secret.

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #90 on: October 22, 2020, 09:07:55 PM »
Explains the TDS. No matter how much Trump prostrates himself before The Tribe the nagging suspicion is always there - he is heating up the ovens in secret.

Exactly.  I was reading the Twitter of Jewish filmmaker Rob Reiner.  He said something like "The choice is simple - you either choose the progressive inclusive candidate, or you choose the racist candidate, making you racist."

I replied something like:

"You're Jewish.  So I get why you want to replace White people in Western society, but as a White man, why the FUCK would you think I would be on board with that.  So yeah, I'll take the racist candidate thank you.

PS - You're Jewish."

LOL...Jews hate being identified as Jews.  Online, I have been making it a point lately in any conversation with a Jew where I am taking a side opposite them to both start AND end the conversation with "You're Jewish."

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #91 on: October 22, 2020, 09:09:52 PM »
Exactly.  I was reading the Twitter of Jewish filmmaker Rob Reiner.  He said something like "The choice is simple - you either choose the progressive inclusive candidate, or you choose the racist candidate, making you racist."

I replied something like:

"You're Jewish.  So I get why you want to replace White people in Western society, but as a White man, why the FUCK would you think I would be on board with that.  So yeah, I'll take the racist candidate thank you.

PS - You're Jewish."

LOL...Jews hate being identified as Jews.  Online, I have been making it a point lately in any conversation with a Jew where I am taking a side opposite them to both start AND end the conversation with "You're Jewish."

:D

BTW have you seen this? Google image search.

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #92 on: October 22, 2020, 09:10:25 PM »

you found the missing piece

You're Jewish.

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #93 on: October 22, 2020, 09:12:54 PM »
:D

BTW have you seen this? Google image search.

LOL!!!!  I knew how the Jews at Google would have messed with the algorithm before even clicking that.

YES, I am antisemitic to some extent.  But in light of what you just shared with me, can you fault me for being sour at the bastards?

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #94 on: October 22, 2020, 09:43:31 PM »
LOL!!!!  I knew how the Jews at Google would have messed with the algorithm before even clicking that.

YES, I am antisemitic to some extent.  But in light of what you just shared with me, can you fault me for being sour at the bastards?

I don't care to define myself. Certainly if you go by what the Jews think, most of the world is antisemitic (IHRA "Working definition of antisemitism").
I judge individuals as individuals and groups as groups. Jews as a group are problematic in many ways. I'm Scandinavian and we have problems too but pretty much only Jews can't be criticised in any way.

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #95 on: October 22, 2020, 10:49:02 PM »
I don't care to define myself. Certainly if you go by what the Jews think, most of the world is antisemitic (IHRA "Working definition of antisemitism").
I judge individuals as individuals and groups as groups. Jews as a group are problematic in many ways. I'm Scandinavian and we have problems too but pretty much only Jews can't be criticised in any way.

Scandinavians don't have problems.  You have problems IN Scandinavia now, caused by imported Muslims.  Imported by who / or with the influence and money of who?  Jews.

If George Soros wants to help Muslims so much, why not take them in by himself?  Why not have them sent to Israel?  Why force Scandinavians to deal with them?

There is a Polish proverb "the Jew cries out in pain as it strikes you."

For all the paranoia of Jews about White people being out to get them, are we flooding Israel with non-Jewish immigrants?  Are we setting up media outlets in Israel that feeds Jewish children continual anti-Jewish messaging?  Are we the owners of usurious banks that screw over Jews?

No, no, no.

Yet Jews complain about Whites?  ::)

Yes, there DOES come a point where Whites stop putting up with these abuses from Jews, but for Jews to have the audacity to blame us...again, it goes back to that Polish proverb.

It's like Jews, despite having super high average IQ's, have no awareness of this.

The bottom line is - people prefer being around people similar to themselves.  No group on the planet would want to be racially replaced by others, and it's only a matter of time before the tensions caused by racial diversity in The West hit a critical mass.

Anyone surprised by the time that that happens is an idiot.

Japan has its problems - but at least when the global economy collapses again, they will still be Japanese, and not have a massive third world population in their midst to deal with.

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #96 on: October 22, 2020, 11:18:13 PM »
Scandinavians don't have problems.  You have problems IN Scandinavia now, caused by imported Muslims.  Imported by who / or with the influence and money of who?  Jews.

The problem Scandinavians have is that we have gone along with this agenda. Many still believe our immigration policy is still too restrictive. So some of blame falls on us. What I hear frustrated Swedes say time and time again is "we Swedes are fucking pussies" and we completely deserve what's coming, let it all burn down. Too pathologically altruistic, not racist enough, no sense of self preservation, damaged by a long period of peace.
Of course it's true that democracy is sham and if there was direct democracy by the people we wouldn't have imported all those Muslims in the first place, so the Elites are the most to blame. But at the same time there's a saying that people get the leadership they deserve. You know what I'm saying?
I have heard some Swedes talking about hitting critical mass and a revolt by whites but I question that. I think we are like a frog boiled slowly, a slow imperceptible death.

I'm a loser who still lives among Somalis and assorted middle eastern dregs, my coworkers laugh at me for not moving to a better area. But at the same time almost all areas are infested so there's nowhere to run really  :'( :D
Of course those who live a bit away from the worst "enriching multiculturalism" are the ones who see no problem with our system.

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
« Reply #97 on: October 22, 2020, 11:53:09 PM »
Late 2017 -

Mid 2018 -

Mid 2019 -

Couple of days ago -

https://www.instagram.com/p/CGa9SdwAFVK/ .

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
« Reply #98 on: October 23, 2020, 12:30:28 AM »

Salma, Jessica biel, Christina Aguilara,
 Aniston, shakira, Beyonce, etc....

Plenty more and these mentioned are all older than Britney, most are 45 plus

Biel 37 -

Aguilara, 39 -

Shakira 2013, Age 36 -

I didn't do the rest, but after about 35, most are closer to Britney than not, when not made up. Unless they are super model status.

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #99 on: October 23, 2020, 12:37:12 AM »
The chick in the boo-hoo-Britney video is a guy?!

???

Yeah, he grew up

Q