Author Topic: “It’s the economy stupid” - James Carville  (Read 2888 times)

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
Re: “It’s the economy stupid” - James Carville
« Reply #25 on: November 02, 2020, 03:09:30 AM »
Paint your face and sue the shit out of Marxist institutions.

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
  • HANKINS IS A FUCKING LIAR & QUITTER
Re: “It’s the economy stupid” - James Carville
« Reply #26 on: November 02, 2020, 12:00:33 PM »
Basic math would tell us that we would have $70.  And that a 30% increase on $70, would increase bring the total to $91.

But what do I know?  I only got my 4-year mathematics degree from Lakehead University.  Which sucks some serious cock.  The same assholes who claim to be a "Treaty People" who hire an affirmative action Indigenous dean of law despite being unqualified, who then sued the university for $2.67 million "racism", then got all of her Indigenous friends to accuse the university of racism, and then the president of the university gives a public statement saying the university is racist!  LOL!!!  What a FUCKING RETARD.  Also, if a leftist institution like Lakehead that sucks Indigenous cock all day long there [you would be right at home] is "racist", what chance does ANY institution have at not being racist?  These assholes favour unqualified Indigenous students and Indigenous staff EVERY CHANCE THEY GET - where they can even GET Indigenous staff, which, despite over a quarter of a CENTURY of explicit racial/genetic discrimination against White people can't even GET Indigenous staff.

The university is evidence that there is NEVER an end to racism.  If Canadian college campuses which are piece of shit female-ran institutions who submit to Indigenous and Black and non-White cock every chance they get, being ran by useless female pussies who aren't able to stand their ground, what chance does any other institution in North America have of not being called "racist"?

Some days I absolutely love this guy....