Author Topic: Sidney Powell Unleashes The Kraken  (Read 11945 times)

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
Re: Sidney Powell Unleashes The Kraken
« Reply #50 on: November 19, 2020, 03:51:52 PM »
Fox News Polls show that Planned Parenthood is more popular than the NRA and also more popular than the two time loser snowflake in the White House

Maybe we should start using our tax dollars to pay for abortions given that the people who pay those dollars support it so strongly

Now all of the sudden libtards love Fox News AaaahahahahahHahHhahahah ahahahahahahahahahahahah 😂😂😂😂😂😂

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #51 on: November 19, 2020, 04:24:08 PM »

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
« Reply #52 on: November 19, 2020, 04:36:40 PM »

Board_SHERIF

• Getbig V
  • UK Independence Party
« Reply #53 on: November 19, 2020, 04:46:40 PM »
Trumptars are such suckers

Rudy is working his grift on Trump (supposedly billing him 20k a day) and of course Trump is running his grift on his moronic sheep.   

Don't forget to send THE TRAITOR some money so he can keep paying Rudy to get your hopes up

so explain to me how 100,000 plus votes come in 99% for one candidate at 4am and after they officially stated they stopped counting votes ??  and this happened 2/3 times in Democrap areas ?? .................silence as usual ?
K

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #54 on: November 19, 2020, 05:10:08 PM »
Krakenless. Once again, whole lotta claims, no data.

I think there's some smoke but it's past time to show the facts upon which they are basing their accusations. Show everyone the Dominion logs and point to the vote switching. Show the dead voters.

Proclaiming themselves patriots defending the real, actual US is how you start a war. Quit playing with fire and present the fucking data.
if you understand the ' algorithm' that is all the proof u need
A

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #55 on: November 19, 2020, 05:20:05 PM »

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #56 on: November 19, 2020, 07:12:51 PM »
Powell on Lou Dobbs - here is what is coming:

"Dobbs also asked if Trump's llegal team will pursue legal action against Dominion Voting Systems and Smartmatic: "Are you pressing forward with legal action against them for those violations?" Dobbs asked.

"Not against the company and the software," Powell responded. "But the suits will be against the election officials to invalidate the results of the election and force it to the legislatures and the Electoral College and then the Congress if necessary."

By the way why is Dominion/Smartmatic shuttering their locations and scattering like commie rats?  Hugo Chavez loves these companies to fix his elections. Where is their statement from "leadership" of these companies that everything is kosher? 8)

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #57 on: November 19, 2020, 07:15:48 PM »
Election Fraud Expert Russ Ramsland Files Affidavit Showing ‘PHYSICAL IMPOSSIBILITY’ of Election Results in Michigan

There are a stunning 3,276 precincts where the Presidential Votes Cast compared to the Estimated Voters based on Reported Statistics ranges from 84% to 350%… reveals 431,954 excess ballots.. This pattern strongly suggests that the *additive algorithm* was activated.”

In the data are 4 spikes totaling 384, 733 ballots allegedly processed in a combined interval of only 2 hours and 38 minutes. This is physically impossible given the available equipment at the 4 reference locations.”

Wayne County uses Dominion Equipment, where 46 out of 47 precincts/townships display a highly unlikely 96%_ as the number of votes cast, using the Secretary of State’s number of voters in the precint/township; and 25 of those 7 precincts/townships show 100% turnout.”

This pattern strongly suggests both the additive algorithm (a feature enhancement referred to as “ranking choice voting algorithm” or “RCV”) was activated in the code… as well as batch processing of blank votes… where 74,119 more ballots were cast than the capacity.”

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #58 on: November 19, 2020, 09:19:56 PM »
Election Fraud Expert Russ Ramsland Files Affidavit Showing ‘PHYSICAL IMPOSSIBILITY’ of Election Results in Michigan

There are a stunning 3,276 precincts where the Presidential Votes Cast compared to the Estimated Voters based on Reported Statistics ranges from 84% to 350%… reveals 431,954 excess ballots.. This pattern strongly suggests that the *additive algorithm* was activated.”

In the data are 4 spikes totaling 384, 733 ballots allegedly processed in a combined interval of only 2 hours and 38 minutes. This is physically impossible given the available equipment at the 4 reference locations.”

Wayne County uses Dominion Equipment, where 46 out of 47 precincts/townships display a highly unlikely 96%_ as the number of votes cast, using the Secretary of State’s number of voters in the precint/township; and 25 of those 7 precincts/townships show 100% turnout.”

This pattern strongly suggests both the additive algorithm (a feature enhancement referred to as “ranking choice voting algorithm” or “RCV”) was activated in the code… as well as batch processing of blank votes… where 74,119 more ballots were cast than the capacity.”

This is data I want to see. Present the graph of the votes. Have it confirmed as accurate by the state. This is what discussions should be about.

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #59 on: November 19, 2020, 09:25:01 PM »

That's still fishy as hell to me. I read tons of articles claiming that it's nothing unusual and happens all the time, but none of them showed examples of it happening anywhere in this or other elections.

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #60 on: November 19, 2020, 10:35:52 PM »
if you understand the ' algorithm' that is all the proof u need

I don't understand it because they have not explained it or shown me the actions it has taken, or demonstrated a disparity between totals logged by Dominion versus physical ballots.

Show me this and I'm convinced, along with any other reasonable person.

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #61 on: November 19, 2020, 10:57:02 PM »

mac33

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #62 on: November 19, 2020, 11:04:43 PM »

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #63 on: November 19, 2020, 11:28:18 PM »

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #64 on: November 20, 2020, 12:29:14 AM »
Trump is down to the ragtag group of idiots. It is beyond pathetic.

mac33

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #65 on: November 20, 2020, 12:47:30 AM »
Name calling versus facts coming out daily, that`s demtards for you alright.

mac33

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #66 on: November 20, 2020, 12:55:27 AM »
What is more than evident is the amount of political agitators rising in all parts of the society, usually typical for societies where personal freedom and individual is frowned upon.

Scum is rising from the bottom of the pan, lying and deceiving is a way of their rise up, time will show them in their true light, or better said, darkness...

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #67 on: November 20, 2020, 01:09:28 AM »
Trump is down to the ragtag group of idiots. It is beyond pathetic.

The truth is this: You think you have time.  Time is not money, it cannot be earned, neither can it be saved.  But oh how it can be foolishly spent.  You are not alone in this for it is true of many both here and in the real world.  Apparently stupidity, like misery, is an attention whore.

And Fecebook is their Picture of Dorian Gray. 

You really should listen.

Methyl m1ke

• Getbig IV
« Reply #68 on: November 20, 2020, 02:01:57 AM »
If we eliminate the fraudulent votes biden received trump wins and on top of that if the american people got to see the good and bad of biden like they have trump youd probably see bidens vote count (the legitimate ones mind you) cut in half.

in other news the guy i live with has officially declared himself a democrat amd talking to him is literally like talking to soggy and im not exaggerating. he will say something he thinks is clever like "they say some embarrassing things on fox news" and when i ask for an example he gets all shifty and says a one liner totally deflecting my question. he says "trump got voted out because of his lies" so i asked for an example just ONE lie would suffice. he deflected again this tim3 asking for info relating to tariffs placed on chinese goods?

its SICKENING to try and have a conversation with someone when they take this high and mighty stance yet when proven wrong or, at least, put on the spot to defend a statement and rather than concede the point or admit to making a mistake they just belligerently keep saying stupid and often incorrect things they heard on tv thirty or forty times in the last 24 hours.

its like living with my mother for cryin out loud. she would do the same thing and its a big reason we rarely talk now. whats the point? its so frustrating. dont get me wrong i am wrong all the time, i also have zero problem admitting when i am and im capable of changing my mind if i am. so why is it that "progressives" are totally incapable of doing the same? i dont get it.

mac33

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #69 on: November 20, 2020, 02:25:06 AM »

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #70 on: November 20, 2020, 08:12:38 AM »
Jenna...  :P

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #71 on: November 20, 2020, 08:49:53 AM »

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #72 on: November 20, 2020, 09:14:02 AM »

The only thing coming is Trumpys eviction and four years of Biden sitting in the WH.

Even Tucker Carlson is getting over the hump on this shit.  He invited the air head to come on his show and provide evidence....  well nothing appeared.  Not even her.

If all you got is this dumb ass and Rudy... well you ain't got shit.  Not surprising with you though. 

Methyl m1ke

• Getbig IV
« Reply #73 on: November 20, 2020, 09:20:02 AM »

thankyou for posting this

if it were up to me i would invalidate the entire thing and demand we vote again in person showing valid ID.

and someone please tell me there is a chance the DOJ will take action against the msm. lets not forget they are supposed to report news in an unbiased way.

go team Trump please keep fighting for this Country!

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #74 on: November 20, 2020, 09:22:02 AM »
The only thing coming is Trumpys eviction and four years of Biden Kamala sitting in the WH.

Even Tucker Carlson is getting over the hump on this shit.  He invited the air head to come on his show and provide evidence....  well nothing appeared.  Not even her.

If all you got is this dumb ass and Rudy... well you ain't got shit.  Not surprising with you though.

Fixed.  Even if no evidence of election fraud are found, Biden will croke in a year or two.  Either that or he'll be drooling in the nude and drinking his own pee pretty soon.