Author Topic: 🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸 KYLE RITTENHOUSE NOT GUILTY 🇺🇸🇺🇸  (Read 57346 times)

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
hold on
you say theres no proof on the internet of the jurors being scared or threatened or anything along those lines?

waht?
really?

you tell me

you're the one who claims to know what they are thinking

I assumed they were sequestered and still deliberating

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!

Once again, talent on loan from the Buddha.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
Who is Shizzo?

If you're unable to explain your idiotic claim then just say so and I'll drop it

Deal?
I don't explain anything to the underling like you. Not my fault you're stupid.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
I don't explain anything to the underling like you. Not my fault you're stupid.

translation = you can't explain it because you have no answer

A metal bar used to beat someone over the head is "weapon" regardless of the circumstance

This is your claim ...remember

You can have it both ways, it's 2 different events you stupid piece of shit. If you weren't such a damned retarded idiot you would be able to see the difference, however you're too obsessed with Trump to recognize the difference, you moronic fuck.

Have a nice evening. :)

so what makes the two events different such that a skateboard used to attempt to hit someone IS A WEAPON

and a metal flag pole used to beat someone over the head IS NOT A WEAPON

I don't get the difference but you claim there is one

So what is it?

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
Why don't you fuck off, shizzo?

Even Shizzo makes Strawman look like a Rhodes Scholar

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit

A metal bar used to beat someone over the head is "weapon" regardless of the circumstance

so what makes the two events different such that a skateboard used to attempt to hit someone IS A WEAPON

So what is it?

Put up or shut up $$$$$

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan

So what is it?
Maybe you need to go back and reread the thread, you stupid fuck.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
Maybe you need to go back and reread the thread, you stupid fuck.

I read your post and it makes no sense

Here is is again

You can have it both ways, it's 2 different events you stupid piece of shit. If you weren't such a damned retarded idiot you would be able to see the difference, however you're too obsessed with Trump to recognize the difference, you moronic fuck.

Have a nice evening. :)

Just in case you didn't know, the name of the guy who beat the police officer with a flag pole is name Peter Francis Stager.
Have you contacted his attorney to explain to them how he was not actually armed with a weapon because ...you know ..of the "different circumstances"

I'm sure they'd appreciate the help of your great legal mind

A federal grand jury subsequently indicted Stager Jan. 29 on seven charges, including use of a “deadly or dangerous weapon” — a flagpole — to “forcibly assault, resist, impose, impede, intimidate and interfere with an officer.”

https://www.arkansasonline.com/news/2021/feb/18/conway-man-faces-7-counts-in-flagpole-assault-at/

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
Put up or shut up $$$$$

Stop begging for my attention

If you want to debate something then try responding to this post

http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=675725.25

What part of the ACTUAL bill that passed do you oppose and why

I'm not going to ask you five times this time

The Scott

• Getbig V

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit

Charity of your choice

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit

We’d be here all fucking night if I answered that. Why don’t you tell us why the Biden doesn’t want to the CBO to release the numbers on that? Lol

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
We’d be here all fucking night if I answered that. Why don’t you tell us why the Biden doesn’t want to the CBO to release the numbers on that? Lol

keep it short

just list the things in the bill that you're opposed to and why

that shouldn't be too hard

but do it on that thread

Dave D

• Getbig V
   However an ambulance with a patrient in it can run over someone if lights and alerts are flashing

Poor example. An ambulance isn't subject to the same laws a citizen is, especially if the lights and siren are on.

Princess L

• Getbig V
  • I stop for turtles
you tell me

you're the one who claims to know what they are thinking

I assumed they were sequestered and still deliberating

There you go;  ASSuming.  Further evidence you haven't been watching any of the trial, just the parroted talking points LIES of the MSM.  If you had, you'd know from the very beginning they weren't being sequestered and you'd know potential jurors were being filmed entering and leaving the courthouse.
:

Princess L

• Getbig V
  • I stop for turtles
Lets try another hypothetical. You're driving home, on your route back home you come up to a large group of rioters. 10-15 rioters are surrounding. They start attacking you while you're still in your car. They're using implements to break windows and gain access inside the car. What are your possibilities to get away? You are in imminent danger. What do you do?

Pretty sure foot is off the break and Mr. Tree Fitty Seven is in the right hand with Mrs. 9 inch nails within hands reach.
:

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
There you go;  ASSuming.  Further evidence you haven't been watching any of the trial, just the parroted talking points LIES of the MSM.  If you had, you'd know from the very beginning they weren't being sequestered and you'd know potential jurors were being filmed entering and leaving the courthouse.

You are correct. I did assume they were being sequestered during deliberations
Are they allowed to talk to people about the trial?
I thought that could get them thrown off the jury pretty much immediately

The Scott

• Getbig V

He is an asstrich, m'lady.  One of those for whom hindsight is impossible because his head is up his own ass, thus hindering his ability to look back.

The Scott

• Getbig V
Are they allowed to talk to people about the trial?

That is not what she meant.  But then, you knew that.   Does it need to be written in crayon for you to begin to comprehend?  One thinks not.  Their identities are well known to the "Doxers".  Foul craven.

Have a care, quisling.  Or not.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
That is not what she meant.  But then, you knew that.   Does it need to be written in crayon for you to begin to comprehend?  One thinks not.  Their identities are well known to the "Doxers".  Foul craven.

lol

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana

I just agreed that I don't know the jurors and haven't watched them walk in and out of the building.

I assumed for the time they were deliberating they were being sequestered
Princess L said that was not true

I'm just ASSuming she's correct.     

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
Ive not had that experience but there are plenty of other brands to choose from.  There's also tasers and long distance melee weapons like the new whip device.  Also a riot spray canister.  Lot of stuff he could have had.  I would have had a regular handgun but you do not want to rely on that

Vince, as much as I can appreciate a non-lethal way out and resorting to a firearm is always a last resort. With a taser you have to be accurate and hitting basically center mass or close for its full effect. As for the Bolo wrap…basically for lower body containment, absolutely useless if you don’t know someone is carrying concealed. Upper body is still Mobil and can reach for a weapon.

A few years ago I thought about a taser for my wife until I learned fully about it.

Princess L

• Getbig V
  • I stop for turtles
Are they allowed to talk to people about the trial?.

Thank you for acknowledging you didn't know about them being sequestered.  HOWEVER, again, you have just openly disclosed that you haven't watched a single second of the trial.  EVERY SINGLE time they are excused from the courtroom for 2 minutes, 2 hours or 24 hours, they are instructed NOT to discuss with ANYONE. Again, it's clear you're not seeing the ENTIRE PICTURE and choosing to believe the lies MSM is force feeding.
:

Princess L

• Getbig V
  • I stop for turtles

Scott,  appreciate what you're tryign to say lol, but WTF are you drunk or what?
: