Author Topic: 🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸 KYLE RITTENHOUSE NOT GUILTY 🇺🇸🇺🇸  (Read 57161 times)

Princess L

• Getbig V
  • I stop for turtles
I just agreed that I don't know the jurors and haven't watched them walk in and out of the building.

I assumed for the time they were deliberating they were being sequestered
Princess L said that was not true

I'm just ASSuming she's correct.   

No one needed to see them walking in or out on video or stills.  THE JUDGE BROUGHT IT UP IN THE COURTROOM before the jury was inside the jurybox.
:

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
Thank you for acknowledging you didn't know about them being sequestered.  HOWEVER, again, you have just openly disclosed that you haven't watched a single second of the trial.  EVERY SINGLE time they are excused from the courtroom for 2 minutes, 2 hours or 24 hours, they are instructed NOT to discuss with ANYONE. Again, it's clear you're not seeing the ENTIRE PICTURE and choosing to believe the lies MSM is force feeding.

correct

no one knows what they are thinking about so all claims to know are obviously total bullshit

right?

Princess L

• Getbig V
  • I stop for turtles
Not saying everyone has seen every minute of what's going on, but these KEY MOMENTS  ARE KEY and MSM is blatantly ignoring them/editing them out.
:

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
Team Rittenhouse! 🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸
a

djliftsthings

• Getbig IV
  • RIP Pellius
Team Rittenhouse! 🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸

Yessss go team  :D
"

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
Not saying everyone has seen every minute of what's going on, but these KEY MOMENTS  ARE KEY and MSM is blatantly ignoring them/editing them out.

what's key about watching them walk in and out of the building?

what other key moments have the MSM been blatantly ignoring?

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
You are correct. I did assume they were being sequestered during deliberations
Are they allowed to talk to people about the trial?
I thought that could get them thrown off the jury pretty much immediately

I watched and heard the judge give them detailed instructions not to discuss the case with anyone outside their fellow jurors. I think he also told them not to access any media coverage or comments, ie Twitter, and Facebook. How any of this is enforceable  is beyond me.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
I just agreed that I don't know the jurors and haven't watched them walk in and out of the building.

I assumed for the time they were deliberating they were being sequestered
Princess L said that was not true

I'm just ASSuming she's correct.   

Guess Princess watched the same video of the judge giving instructions as I did, when he also said they were not sequestered.

Mr. Zimbabwe

• Getbig IV

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!

And Fox News is pumping up Rittenhouse...come on you know the news stations cater to their watched audience
A

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
More piles of bricks being reported in Kenosha.  Why would that be?

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V

Masonry work of peace.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit

They tried pulling that shit here in HB in 2020. Luckily at that time we had a conservative Mayor that let the cops do their jobs and community back them. The difference between a Dem ran city vs. a Conservative ran one

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
Team Rittenhouse! 🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸

Team Fleece Johnson😁
A

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.

ha ha ha ha!!!   Its only the liberal nutbags who don't see how absurd this case is. 

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
POS..

Rittenhouse judge bans MSNBC from courthouse as jury continues deliberations

Megalodon

• Getbig V

It seems like it would be pretty easy to figure out which vehicles drop off bricks if they wanted to with the hundreds of security cameras on the dozens of blocks the truck had to travel. They'd figure it out overnight if they left them in front of the Capitol.

Will these bricks be used by black supremacists?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Judge bars MSNBC from entering Kenosha County Courthouse
Fox News ^ | November 18,2021 | Greg Norman and Edmund DeMarche
Posted on 11/18/2021, 12:50:07 PM by

Judge Bruce Schroeder has announced Thursday that staff from MSNBC will no longer be allowed inside the Kenosha County Courthouse following the incident in which a person was observed following a bus that the jury uses to get to and from the building.

“I have instructed that no one from MSNBC news will be permitted in this building for the duration of this trial. This is a very serious matter and I don’t know what the ultimate truth of it is, but absolutely it would go without much thinking that someone who is following the jury bus – that is an extremely serious matter and will be referred to the proper authorities for further action.”

The man spotted following the bus identified himself as James J. Morrison – and told investigators he was instructed to follow the vehicle, Schroeder added.

The mystery person who was observed following a bus on Wednesday that transports the jury to and from the Kenosha County Courthouse -- and claiming to have been with NBC -- has been tracked down by police.

"Last night a person who is alleging to be affiliated with a national media outlet was briefly taken into custody and issued several traffic related citations," the Kenosha Police Department said in a statement. "Police suspect this person was trying to photograph jurors."

Police added that the investigation remains active and "there was no breach of security regarding the jury, nor were there any photographs obtained."

Judge Bruce Schroeder is expected to make a statement on this matter sometime this morning, according to Fox News' Jiovanni Lieggi.

(Excerpt) Read more at foxnews.com ...

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
Judge bars MSNBC from entering Kenosha County Courthouse
Fox News ^ | November 18,2021 | Greg Norman and Edmund DeMarche
Posted on 11/18/2021, 12:50:07 PM by

Judge Bruce Schroeder has announced Thursday that staff from MSNBC will no longer be allowed inside the Kenosha County Courthouse following the incident in which a person was observed following a bus that the jury uses to get to and from the building.

“I have instructed that no one from MSNBC news will be permitted in this building for the duration of this trial. This is a very serious matter and I don’t know what the ultimate truth of it is, but absolutely it would go without much thinking that someone who is following the jury bus – that is an extremely serious matter and will be referred to the proper authorities for further action.”

The man spotted following the bus identified himself as James J. Morrison – and told investigators he was instructed to follow the vehicle, Schroeder added.

The mystery person who was observed following a bus on Wednesday that transports the jury to and from the Kenosha County Courthouse -- and claiming to have been with NBC -- has been tracked down by police.

"Last night a person who is alleging to be affiliated with a national media outlet was briefly taken into custody and issued several traffic related citations," the Kenosha Police Department said in a statement. "Police suspect this person was trying to photograph jurors."

Police added that the investigation remains active and "there was no breach of security regarding the jury, nor were there any photographs obtained."

Judge Bruce Schroeder is expected to make a statement on this matter sometime this morning, according to Fox News' Jiovanni Lieggi.

(Excerpt) Read more at foxnews.com ...

Wow.. what were they thinking??
A

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
POS..

Rittenhouse judge bans MSNBC from courthouse as jury continues deliberations

The fellow was issued several traffic violations. It's also possible he is a freelance photographer and not an employee of MSNBC.

'That individual claimed to be with NBC – but the network spoke with police and said the person was not affiliated with them, according to Fox News’ Jiovanni Lieggi.'

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit

Wow.. what were they thinking??

These liberals are too stupid to understand that when something like this happens whether it be a news outlet following you for BLM or antifa following you that’s a direct threat. And if they decide to attack you and somebody has a concealed weapons permit or they follow them on their property they have the right to shoot If attacked in anyway

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
The fellow was issued several traffic violations. It's also possible he is a freelance photographer and not an employee of MSNBC.

'That individual claimed to be with NBC – but the network spoke with police and said the person was not affiliated with them, according to Fox News’ Jiovanni Lieggi.'

Quit covering for him. Do you know exactly why they were getting followed I’m trying to Dox the jurors all week