Author Topic: Whackjob Sidney Powell thrown off Trump legal tram  (Read 10189 times)

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
Re: Whackjob Sidney Powell thrown off Trump legal tram
« Reply #50 on: November 24, 2020, 11:18:30 AM »
I also overheard that the overhead antifa is looking at him.

No doubt if Epic heard this you did too. The two of you are one in the same.

epic is back

• Getbig V
  • It is only in darkness that light is brightest
« Reply #51 on: November 24, 2020, 11:45:22 AM »
and you are not the same

not even close

you are  the coward who ruins every thread with your nonsensical trash

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #52 on: November 24, 2020, 11:54:12 AM »
          So unbelievable. These dummycrates fucktards see videos of poll workers not allowed in. They see videos of dems threatening poll workers. They see hundreds of legal affidavites. They see and hear from experts about the crooked voting machines. They see and hear things that trump said months and years ago about what the dems were trying to do. They see and hear all the fake news about the 2016 election and trumps collusion. they see and hear joe china biden saying how he had the guy fired that was investigating hunter. They have video of bejings favorite son ( joe) saying how they put together the best voter fraud team. They have video of bejing joe saying in a rally "he doesnt need them to vote for him to win". They have video and email of hunter biden on his laptop. they have china joe own daughter alegedlly saying slant eye joe raped her.
            There is so much more and these fucktards anti american dems say "nothing to see here. no cheating is going on".  smh.  I know trump and his team are gonna shock the world in the coming weeks. They have things that they cant show the public just yet. donald is smart. way smarter than most of you on here myself included. He wil prove it. Those that are trying to say otherwise are just scared cuz you know he will show it soon.. watch how quickly demtards start turning against each other to save themselves. trump and his team are gonna blow the lid off china joe and all those who cheated from governors to foreign countries to even the damn little guy poll workers.  LONG LIVE THE GREATEST PRESIDENT IN THE HISTORY OF COUNTRY

Rumors and elaborate stories  are NOT credible evidence in a court of law when it comes to voter fraud.
In fact, team Trump won't actually use the term fraud when it court in front of a judge.
The only case they won was in PA when poll watchers won the "right" to move from 10  ft to  6 ft.

Oh, Trump lost  and Biden won.

Hope this helps. ;)

epic is back

• Getbig V
  • It is only in darkness that light is brightest
« Reply #53 on: November 24, 2020, 11:54:37 AM »
          So unbelievable. These dummycrates fucktards see videos of poll workers not allowed in. They see videos of dems threatening poll workers. They see hundreds of legal affidavites. They see and hear from experts about the crooked voting machines. They see and hear things that trump said months and years ago about what the dems were trying to do. They see and hear all the fake news about the 2016 election and trumps collusion. they see and hear joe china biden saying how he had the guy fired that was investigating hunter. They have video of bejings favorite son ( joe) saying how they put together the best voter fraud team. They have video of bejing joe saying in a rally "he doesnt need them to vote for him to win". They have video and email of hunter biden on his laptop. they have china joe own daughter alegedlly saying slant eye joe raped her.
            There is so much more and these fucktards anti american dems say "nothing to see here. no cheating is going on".  smh.  I know trump and his team are gonna shock the world in the coming weeks. They have things that they cant show the public just yet. donald is smart. way smarter than most of you on here myself included. He wil prove it. Those that are trying to say otherwise are just scared cuz you know he will show it soon.. watch how quickly demtards start turning against each other to save themselves. trump and his team are gonna blow the lid off china joe and all those who cheated from governors to foreign countries to even the damn little guy poll workers.  LONG LIVE THE GREATEST PRESIDENT IN THE HISTORY OF COUNTRY

i like the positivity

this is what separates us from them

we love our country and our families

we just want the best for those who value the best

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #54 on: November 24, 2020, 12:18:33 PM »
Are you personally confident that she's right about Dominion switching 8 million votes from Trump to Biden?
I know it's hard to know for sure, but is that your gut feeling?
If you were to make a prediction, do you think she will see success with this line of accusations in the courts?

Personally I feel like the technical details of how Dominion works, and how this supposed fraud was done, is most likely beyond her capabilities to determine. So she's relying on someone else, which seems dangerous. But it's on her regardless even if she was fooled.

I’m just 100% confident an election was stolen

mphgrove

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #55 on: November 24, 2020, 12:34:18 PM »
Rumors and elaborate stories  are NOT credible evidence in a court of law when it comes to voter fraud.
In fact, team Trump won't actually use the term fraud when it court in front of a judge.
The only case they won was in PA when poll watchers won the "right" to move from 10  ft to  6 ft.

Oh, Trump lost  and Biden won.

Hope this helps. ;)

The only legitimate gripe I have heard the whole time is that mail-in signatures may not have been adequately matched in all the counties across the US. But without any specific evidence cited (and I am aware of none), this could represent Republican malfeasance just as much as Democratic malfeasance. Maybe these procedures need to be tightened up in the future. I am not sure exactly who opens the envelopes and cross checks the signatures. Isn’t this done by paid County professionals? Maybe some future auditing procedures should be laid out. I am glad that idiot Powell lady came forth with her cockeyed theories of people crawling into the voting machines to flip switches and Governor Kemp (Republican) being paid off by Venezuelans. It proved just how totally absurd the various “election stolen” conspiracy theories truly have been. Embarrassing for our nation, but maybe this will all be behind us now, at least for a while,

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #56 on: November 24, 2020, 12:54:12 PM »

Both you and your savior Trump are or appear to be 100% confident. I suspect you unequivocally believe this. I'm not so sure Trump does, unless he's even more deluded than a lot of people think. Trump's tweets and your posts today reflect how you both feel. You two may be the last two standing at the end of the day.

Flexacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #57 on: November 24, 2020, 12:58:58 PM »
The senior members of getbig need to get together and have an intervention for Coach.

Can he be saved from this cult like devotion?

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #58 on: November 24, 2020, 01:10:47 PM »
The only legitimate gripe I have heard the whole time is that mail-in signatures may not have been adequately matched in all the counties across the US. But without any specific evidence cited (and I am aware of none), this could represent Republican malfeasance just as much as Democratic malfeasance. Maybe these procedures need to be tightened up in the future. I am not sure exactly who opens the envelopes and cross checks the signatures. Isn’t this done by paid County professionals? Maybe some future auditing procedures should be laid out. I am glad that idiot Powell lady came forth with her cockeyed theories of people crawling into the voting machines to flip switches and Governor Kemp (Republican) being paid off by Venezuelans. It proved just how totally absurd the various “election stolen” conspiracy theories truly have been. Embarrassing for our nation, but maybe this will all be behind us now, at least for a while,

Oregon is the first state in the United States to conduct its elections exclusively by mail. The measure passed on November 3, 1998, by a margin of 69.4% to 30.6%. Oregon's 22 years of experience and absence of any significant voter fraud says something very positive about the success and safety of our vote by mail system.

And voting by mail has been going on in other states and during other elections successfully. Only now, has vote by mail been so highly criticized and scrutinized. In 29 states, as well as the District of Columbia, voters have the option to cast a ballot by mail without needing to document an excuse. In these states, roughly one-in-five voters cast a mail-in ballot in 2016. If Trump has such a huge problem with voting by mail, why didn't he bring it up in 2016 when he won the election?

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #59 on: November 24, 2020, 01:16:27 PM »
Both you and your savior Trump are or appear to be 100% confident. I suspect you unequivocally believe this. I'm not so sure Trump does, unless he's even more deluded than a lot of people think. Trump's tweets and your posts today reflect how you both feel. You two may be the last two standing at the end of the day.

So you’re taking your communist propaganda rags word for it that there no fraud....which is why there is leftist obstruction everywhere

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #60 on: November 24, 2020, 01:18:18 PM »

You also claimed to be 100% certain Obama was born in Kenya.  That a one level pizza parlor had a sex ring in the basement.  That covid19 was used to attempt to assassinate  Trumpy.

Needless to say, no one believes anything you are confident in.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #61 on: November 24, 2020, 01:32:19 PM »
You also claimed to be 100% certain Obama was born in Kenya.  That a one level pizza parlor had a sex ring in the basement.  That covid19 was used to attempt to assassinate  Trumpy.

Needless to say, no one believes anything you are confident in.

You also believed that every accusation that the left threw at Trump for the last 4 years was true only to be actually proven false unlike Obama’s place of birth

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #62 on: November 24, 2020, 01:33:27 PM »
That would require at the very minimum an average I.Q.

Says hidden gimmick lol

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #63 on: November 24, 2020, 01:42:14 PM »
So you’re taking your communist propaganda rags word for it that there no fraud....which is why there is leftist obstruction everywhere

Dear Coach, for a minute sit back and just THINK about how dumb  this would look ( to YOU):

Imagine that team Biden lost and were claiming all this ridiculous voter fraud nonsense.
You'd rightly think, they were sore losers and be cracking on 'em nonstop.

Michigan and Ga have signed off and PA just concluded /signed off on their final official win for Biden.

Look my friend, there is nothing wrong with cheering for your side and having a strong political opinion.
But, we all need to accept basic reality about who won.

Have a wonderful Turkey Day and please stay safe.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #64 on: November 24, 2020, 01:49:49 PM »
You also believed that every accusation that the left threw at Trump for the last 4 years was true only to be actually proven false unlike Obama’s place of birth

Please provide evidence of Obama's birth place.  It's been 12 years that you have been crying about this.  Put it to rest by proving your words.

12 years.   

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #65 on: November 24, 2020, 01:52:20 PM »
Dear Coach, for a minute sit back and just THINK about how dumb  this would look ( to YOU):

Imagine that team Biden lost and were claiming all this ridiculous voter fraud nonsense.
You'd rightly think, they were sore losers and be cracking on 'em nonstop.

Michigan and Ga have signed off and PA just concluded /signed off on their final official win for Biden.

Look my friend, there is nothing wrong with cheering for your side and having a strong political opinion.
But, we all need to accept basic reality about who won.

Have a wonderful Turkey Day and please stay safe.

Ok, I’m going say this ONE MORE TIME. If he wins he wins if he loses my life goes on and probably less miserable that any leftist anywhere. But it’s not about that. It’s about the left cheating the election(s) that there is hard evidence of. You don’t know about because your nose is plugged into just short of state ran media...wait..it IS State ran media. Sworn affidavits, obstruction, etc and the best part...Biden’s attorneys fighting vehemently in court to fight the accusations because they have no proof it DIDN’T happen. GSA gave the go ahead to release funds for the transfer of power because she was threatened and coerced (I’m sure you didn’t hear about it) attorneys backing out because they, their families and even their pets are being threatened. If there was nothing going on then why all of this?

Bottom line Is leftists are cowards. They can’t win any other way

https://www.newsbusters.org/blogs/nb/rich-noyes/2020/11/24/special-report-stealing-presidency-2020

https://www.newsbusters.org/blogs/nb/rich-noyes/2020/11/24/special-report-stealing-presidency-2020

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #66 on: November 24, 2020, 01:53:15 PM »
Please provide evidence of Obama's birth place.  It's been 12 years that you have been crying about this.  Put it to rest by proving your words.

12 years.

Provide evidence Trump did anything he was accused of in the 4 years

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #67 on: November 24, 2020, 02:21:21 PM »
Provide evidence Trump did anything he was accused of in the 4 years

Perfect example of your stupidity and hiding when called out on your claims.

Little man, little mind.  Don't worry, we already know you are the dumbest poster on here...   it's nothing new. 

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #68 on: November 24, 2020, 03:11:29 PM »

You've chosen an interesting comparison. I'm surprised you cited the Obama 'birther' rumors as an example of something which was proved false, which it was. In 2011, Donald Trump, then toying with a 2012 run for the White House, was largely responsible for bringing it back into the news. In 2016 Trump backed off this issue and pointed the finger at Clinton for starting the rumor, which she did not.

Not everything Trump been accused over the last 4 years has been proven false. Many just have not legally been proven to be true. And there are a few things he's been found guilty of doing, like using his charity to fund his 2016 campaign which is illegal. He ended up paying a $2 mil fine which was distributed among several charities. 

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #69 on: November 24, 2020, 03:15:07 PM »
Coach has proven over and over that he will believe anything that comes down the pipeline...  no matter how farfetched it appears.

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #70 on: November 24, 2020, 03:24:27 PM »
That would require at the very minimum an average I.Q.

Just stop with the whole "IQ" thing because it doesn't make much sense when the person with the lowest IQ on here so easily bests you.

And I am very Conservative.  Yeah.  Go there because this ain't the real world, "Neo".

By the way, did you create this little thread under another nom de plume and if so, are you by any chance British?   

Because if neither of those two are true, you probably have no idea of what a "tram" is and whomever "Hunter" is meant to spell "team" instead.  Since the letters are adjacent to one another on the ubiquitous QWERTY keyboard, I thought perhaps a British cell might substitute that for "team" or it was just a case of fat-fingers.  No big deal, just a question.

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #71 on: November 24, 2020, 03:43:15 PM »
Have you not seen the videos where Republican observers were not allowed in to observe the counting of votes after they stopped counting when Trump was ahead? What possible reason could there have been to not let them in when they were required by law to do it? The only explanation is they did not want them to see what they were doing which is adding as many fake ballots as possible for "joe bi deng".

Why are you on the side of "joe bi deng"? What's likeable about him? He claimed citizens do not deserve to know his plans. Why the fuck would you champion an asshole like him? He is a career politician that accomplished nothing. And now he is in the early stages of dementia. Trump would kill him in a fight.

Also you must be a moron if you think Trump's lawyer would be showing their evidence before they've had their day in court. They are in the collection phase of evidence. They have thousands of whistle blowers that signed affidavits.

Name one case where all the evidence was broadcast by the lamestream media before the trial even started. Are you kidding me?! The Russian collusion hoax investigation took a few years. You think an investigation into election fraud will be quick?! Assuming fraud was committed then the perpetrators will be trying to hide their tracks. So it will take time to reconstruct and get all the info needed.

Dominion staff are deleting their linkedin profiles. Too late they will be tracked down. Every last one of the scumbags!

http://www.minareport.com/2020/11/22/dominion-employees-remove-themselves-from-linkedin-software-engineers-located-in-serbia/

Trump knew the democRATS would be dishonest. Look at this article from September.

https://www.breitbart.com/2020-election/2020/09/27/donald-trump-evidence-mailin-voting-fraud-reporters/

I wish Trump won. Biden's policies are racist and sexist. It's going to be 4 years of the weak, lazy, and incapable being subsidized by people who actually work to produce. And I suspect he'll sell us another nonsense war. I'm not for Biden.

But the Republicans haven't given us proof of their claims. You offered two points. Dominion employees deleting their profiles. Easily explained by harassment. If it means something more then find the something more and show it to us. Like, specifically, Dominion voting records containing inexplicable shit or not matching up with physical ballots. They've had time enough to do this and haven't.

Two, banning observers. Yes, they did it. So look deeper. Were those precincts the source of disproportionately Biden-heavy counts? Were there magically zero Trump votes counted there? Again, there's been plenty of time but where are the particulars?

If you brought up dead voters I'd agree. It happened but the tally seems small. The cured ballots thing happened but that's not hard fraud and they haven't even given us the count. And I still haven't heard any back and forth about the Wisconsin vertical blue line. Odd since you'd think the Republicans would be all over it if it was fraud.

They've got some small-time crookedness but not the large scale fraud they keep claiming happened. Their inability to prove their claims is making them look like fools. Dangerous fools who are trying to convince people that the election was stolen and all true patriots must now grab a rifle and overthrow the illegitimate government. If it turns out they never had proof of widespread fraud, on the level of millions of votes, and there was no reason to claim the election had been stolen, then they should be found guilty of sedition and be put to death. Hey, they wanted to play Let's Start A Civil War. There's consequences for that. Someone should ask Guiliani and Powell if that's a wager they'll make, since they're so certain. Then point out it's a wager they have already made.

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #72 on: November 24, 2020, 04:02:19 PM »
If the election was stolen it will be revealed.  There is no statute of limitations on treason.  Republicans will have until the end of time to prove their allegations. 

As of now... it is over. The end. Casinos have paid off all winning bets. 

🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸
a

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #73 on: November 24, 2020, 05:08:06 PM »
Coach has proven over and over that he will believe anything that comes down the pipeline...  no matter how farfetched it appears.

Well, literally everything the MSM, you, Prime and Strawman have accused Trump of has been debunked over and over again and where I get my info from has been proven right. Sorry Commie boy. Facts are facts

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #74 on: November 24, 2020, 05:16:01 PM »
ci... a

Or maybe the NSA. Or an organization so secret we haven't even heard of it. I bet it was SPECTRE.

Show me the records of the vote switching. Show me the mismatch between the reported tally and the physical ballots. Actual evidence of fraud big enough to swing the election. I'm not grabbing a rifle over foilhat horseshit.