Author Topic: I have a feeling the vaccine will be basically mandatory  (Read 30302 times)

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
Re: I have a feeling the vaccine will be basically mandatory
« Reply #325 on: December 18, 2020, 06:49:15 PM »
Watch before it's taken down

You think this is rare? I passed out once when I was 22 years old after getting a shot of 200mg of Deca (not my first shot) by a nurse in a doctor's office.

I also passed out the first time I gave blood. I must have been in my early 30s.

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #326 on: December 18, 2020, 06:53:33 PM »
You think this is rare? I passed out once when I was 22 years old after getting a shot of 200mg of Deca (not my first shot) by a nurse in a doctor's office.

I also passed out the first time I gave blood. I must have been in my early 30s.

LOL.  I feinted as a 3 or 4 year old watching my sister get vaccinated. 

Methyl m1ke

• Getbig IV
« Reply #327 on: December 18, 2020, 07:41:38 PM »
That's true.  As I see it, if current economic loss continues for 18 months, that's about when I'll stop getting paid - then I'll be able to go another 18 months before the situation starts to become very uncomfortable.

So I have a few years for things to resolve themselves before I'm SOL.  The only thing keeping me so pessimistic, is because it's been almost a year of this nonsense, and there's no sign of anything going back to normal.  I honestly think some global elites want to see just how far they can push global communism without pushback - and if there is no pushback, I think they actually will keep pushing until they get global communism.

I'm not saying they will succeed - but I honestly think some major financial players are trying to see how far they can get away with this until people rise up.

Biden becoming president is the worst possible economic scenario. We will see what happens. If Biden is inaugurated in January there will be no economic recovery for the US or Canada.

oldtimer1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #328 on: December 18, 2020, 07:47:42 PM »
I once passed out at a circus when an elephant stepped on my foot so I can relate.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #329 on: December 19, 2020, 12:15:45 AM »

Methyl m1ke

• Getbig IV
« Reply #330 on: December 19, 2020, 12:27:02 AM »
OMG!

Haha that was exactly my reaction. At the exact same moment I realized why Twitter Facebook etc reserve the right to remove Content at their discretion. Ugly when used with political bias yet this video clearly shows how something benign could snowball into a much much bigger problem.

Free speech is rightfully never truly free.

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
« Reply #331 on: December 19, 2020, 12:38:29 AM »

Fake Fucboi injections.

Zillotch

• Getbig V
  • the smoke of their torment ascendeth up for ever
« Reply #332 on: December 20, 2020, 09:55:35 PM »

Zillotch

• Getbig V
  • the smoke of their torment ascendeth up for ever
« Reply #333 on: December 20, 2020, 10:51:51 PM »

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #334 on: December 25, 2022, 07:34:13 PM »
Well that’s a good question, I’m def not a know it all, or here trying to aggravate. Me personally I’ve been liquidating all my stuff for a min. Plan to move out on some of my property and self sustain as best I can. I hope I am all wrong, but the writing on the wall seems to me that the elite/WEF are having their way and crashing all economies worldwide through covid/great reset. Look up Diem, it was Libra, Zuckerburg being one of the founders, all the major players are tied into it and it’s their one world currency plan, I almost think you have to be crazy not to see the writing on the wall. I get gold and silvers physical value and it may still hold strong if you fall in line for the vaccine, no vaccine and it will be worthless to those owning it as they are not going to be allowed to participate in society if that makes sense and don’t for one minute think non Vaxxers are going to be able to trade with vaxxers in a black market type situation, instead they will RAT us out. Sound far fetched?

You laid out your plans to live off the grid but no mention of working for Pfizer. Why?

Chubz

• Getbig III
« Reply #335 on: December 25, 2022, 08:54:56 PM »
What would it matter? I left there for what I believed and thought this was. Things were coming to me fast as I was doing my own research to understand this. If you were intellectually LAZY, that is on you. Bottom line is I worked for Pfizer and left when I felt I could no longer morally be a part of this. It seems you are thinking I had secret inside knowledge and should have been sounding the alarms, I was doing it to my family and coworkers, who all think I am crazy. If you are upset with me because you didn't take time to do the same research that I did ON MY OWN, well sorry bro.

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #336 on: December 25, 2022, 10:42:12 PM »
What would it matter? I left there for what I believed and thought this was. Things were coming to me fast as I was doing my own research to understand this. If you were intellectually LAZY, that is on you. Bottom line is I worked for Pfizer and left when I felt I could no longer morally be a part of this. It seems you are thinking I had secret inside knowledge and should have been sounding the alarms, I was doing it to my family and coworkers, who all think I am crazy. If you are upset with me because you didn't take time to do the same research that I did ON MY OWN, well sorry bro.

You don’t owe us anything.

It only matters because you flamed the Scott for taking a vaccine saying he knew better. You said you knew better because and you worked for Pfizer. You pointed this out when you said you left your job.

Good for you for taking a stand. I think many here have but you sounded like a clown for attacking The Scott who is old and disabled and was doing what he thought was going to protect himself.

ROBOAK

• Getbig IV
  • toughest getbigger of all time
« Reply #337 on: December 26, 2022, 12:12:53 AM »

It only matters because you flamed the Scott for taking a vaccine saying he knew better. You said you knew better because and you worked for Pfizer. You pointed this out when you said you left your job.

Good for you for taking a stand. I think many here have but you sounded like a clown for attacking The Scott who is old and disabled and was doing what he thought was going to protect himself.
any one and every one should be shamed for taking the clot shot, those tards are dooming  us all

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #338 on: December 26, 2022, 12:33:25 AM »
any one and every one should be shamed for taking the clot shot, those tards are dooming  us all
How so?

ROBOAK

• Getbig IV
  • toughest getbigger of all time
« Reply #339 on: December 26, 2022, 12:36:24 AM »
How so?
by enabling  operation lockstep,  hook,line and sinker

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • "Woke is a cult." - Joe Rogan
« Reply #340 on: December 26, 2022, 10:25:30 AM »
You are all weak.

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #341 on: December 26, 2022, 12:24:56 PM »

I could NOT get a waiver from any medical doctor.  I was going to lose my job because the fuckstick Mr. Biden played Nero (often thought to be the anti-Christ back then).  If I lose my job I have let my family down and we lose everything.  I suppose that Chubz didn't understand that.  If I could have gotten a waiver I would have.  Even though I have had clots before from surgery not a single provider would give me a waiver.   I am a seasoned citizen and yes, I am physically disabled from an accident at a job site that was deemed to have been directly caused by an OSHA violation.  No, I did not sue as I was not raised that way by my parents.

If Chubz didn't/doesn't mind giving up all that he did on what appears to me to be more  based on his feelings than hard proof, I  have no problem with that.  I must support my family.   

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #342 on: December 26, 2022, 05:21:35 PM »
I could NOT get a waiver from any medical doctor.  I was going to lose my job because the fuckstick Mr. Biden played Nero (often thought to be the anti-Christ back then).  If I lose my job I have let my family down and we lose everything.  I suppose that Chubz didn't understand that.  If I could have gotten a waiver I would have.  Even though I have had clots before from surgery not a single provider would give me a waiver.   I am a seasoned citizen and yes, I am physically disabled from an accident at a job site that was deemed to have been directly caused by an OSHA violation.  No, I did not sue as I was not raised that way by my parents.

If Chubz didn't/doesn't mind giving up all that he did on what appears to me to be more  based on his feelings than hard proof, I  have no problem with that.  I must support my family.

Just so you know, I absolutely abhor frivolous, retaliatory, and phony lawsuits. Having said that, becoming permanently disabled or partially disabled because of your employer's negligence and an OSHA violation is a valid reason to sue IMO.

Frankly, I am surprised OSHA didn't levy fine on your employer.

You were eligible for representation by a Worker's Compensation attorney at no cost to you and your income appropriately covered by worker's comp: "The amount of your weekly permanent disability payments equals two-thirds of your average weekly wage at the time of your injury, limited by the minimum and maximum rates stated by the California Labor Code. You are eligible for permanent disability benefits if you have not made a complete recovery from your work-related injury/illness once your condition has stabilized."

Note that income from worker's comp is non-taxable so 2/3 is usually close to your regular take home pay.

Unfortunately, there is a statute of limitations for worker's comp claims of one year (California law). This is either from the time of the injury or the time of last payment.

If your parents taught you there is never a basis for a lawsuit, they were wrong and did you an injustice.

Sadly, is it often the very folks who most deserve compensation for something like a workplace accident who don’t/won't ask for it.  And sometimes it is those who do go after it and are even awarded it, who do not deserve it. 

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #343 on: December 26, 2022, 05:56:10 PM »
Just so you know, I absolutely abhor frivolous, retaliatory, and phony lawsuits. Having said that, becoming permanently disabled or partially disabled because of your employer's negligence and an OSHA violation is a valid reason to sue IMO.

Frankly, I am surprised OSHA didn't levy fine on your employer.

You were eligible for representation by a Worker's Compensation attorney at no cost to you and your income appropriately covered by worker's comp: "The amount of your weekly permanent disability payments equals two-thirds of your average weekly wage at the time of your injury, limited by the minimum and maximum rates stated by the California Labor Code. You are eligible for permanent disability benefits if you have not made a complete recovery from your work-related injury/illness once your condition has stabilized."

Note that income from worker's comp is non-taxable so 2/3 is usually close to your regular take home pay.

Unfortunately, there is a statute of limitations for worker's comp claims of one year (California law). This is either from the time of the injury or the time of last payment.

If your parents taught you there is never a basis for a lawsuit, they were wrong and did you an injustice.

Sadly, is it often the very folks who most deserve compensation for something like a workplace accident who don’t/won't ask for it.  And sometimes it is those who do go after it and are even awarded it, who do not deserve it. 

It was a construction site and I think the builder did get into trouble and the problem that resulted in me being permanently  (at least so far after more than a decade) handicapable was fixed.  I am just glad that no one else was harmed.  As is the case with my congenital condition, I was pretty much unaware that I had torn all of the muscles/tendons from my leg.  There are people far worse off than I.

In some ways, you and I are not so different but that is true of most people here on earth, we just tend to sometimes differ on that which is important to us.  ;D Be well, brother!

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #344 on: December 29, 2022, 02:59:48 PM »
It was a construction site and I think the builder did get into trouble and the problem that resulted in me being permanently  (at least so far after more than a decade) handicapable was fixed.  I am just glad that no one else was harmed.  As is the case with my congenital condition, I was pretty much unaware that I had torn all of the muscles/tendons from my leg.  There are people far worse off than I.

In some ways, you and I are not so different but that is true of most people here on earth, we just tend to sometimes differ on that which is important to us.  ;D Be well, brother!

During the almost 30 years I worked for the school district, I was 'Chapter President' for around 1,200 Classified employees which is the same thing as being shop steward. There were many times when I would represent someone who got hurt on the job and they didn't report it for fear of retaliation. Sometimes, they would report the injury after too much time passed, making it difficult to prove how it happened. There were also times when an injury was faked, or the employee was 'milking it' for as long as possible. People who take advantage of the system ruin it for those who have legitimate claims because employers and workers comp reps begin to approach every claim as being bogus.

This is how it is with many things in life. One bad apple spoils the whole bushel.