Author Topic: Pay No Mind to My Posts.  (Read 17783 times)

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
Re: Pay No Mind to My Posts.
« Reply #200 on: January 19, 2021, 07:52:36 PM »
besides Gazoo, name one thing I care about. I have a big heart for dogs absolutely.
one thing---ill be honest if any are correct
You have a big heart for Getbig. Stop playing the "Billy badass role". We welcome you back. Theodore Teddy Bear Roosevelt.

evacnam

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #201 on: January 19, 2021, 07:54:37 PM »
You have a big heart for Getbig. Stop playing the "Billy badass role". We welcome you back. Theodore Teddy Bear Roosevelt.

listen
not caring and being a badass are two massively different things. Im super laid back not caring fashion now. Im the farthest thing from a badass. Distingush the difference

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #202 on: January 19, 2021, 07:56:50 PM »
listen
not caring and being a badass are two massively different things. Im super laid back not caring fashion now. Im the farthest thing from a badass. Distingush the difference
But What if you start caring? I'm seeing Nacho Fries in your future!

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #203 on: January 19, 2021, 08:38:15 PM »
He's not actually autistic, he's a genius, it's just the Jews that are holding him down.

Was probably a Jewish Doctor who said he was borderline autistic.

"The Jews"tm can't handle Matts Rhythm (or "Riddim" according to GSP) so they do what they can do to try hold him back Vissy

Maybe you're right. Maybe autism doesn't exist, maybe Jews invented it so they can dismiss anti-semitism as mental illness. They've pushed this idea hard in recent decades, there are no rational reasens to be averse towards Jews, only mental problems can explain it (being biased towards Muslims and White people is a marker of health though). Hitler was mentally ill they say, not sick enough to not be responsible for his actions though  :D
The Jews have even said that it appears Europeans are genetically anti-semitic, "it's in the genes".

And stop complaining about the length of his posts, just get this:

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #204 on: January 19, 2021, 08:46:40 PM »
Autism shmautism writing these posts make the guy a loon in my book.

Who else do you know that would write walls of meaningless bullshit wall of text like this besides another loon ?  LOL  ;D

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #205 on: January 20, 2021, 12:58:42 AM »
Autism shmautism writing these posts make the guy a loon in my book.

Who else do you know that would write walls of meaningless bullshit wall of text like this besides another loon ?  LOL 

It would be something to consider if Matt's  long post had good and meaningful content. That is not the case in my opinion.

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #206 on: January 20, 2021, 01:45:34 AM »
Maybe you're right. Maybe autism doesn't exist, maybe Jews invented it so they can dismiss anti-semitism as mental illness. They've pushed this idea hard in recent decades, there are no rational reasens to be averse towards Jews, only mental problems can explain it (being biased towards Muslims and White people is a marker of health though). Hitler was mentally ill they say, not sick enough to not be responsible for his actions though  :D
The Jews have even said that it appears Europeans are genetically anti-semitic, "it's in the genes".

And stop complaining about the length of his posts, just get this:

That's the one i'm using, aren't you?

Thought it was GB-standard these days :D
Q

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #207 on: January 20, 2021, 02:41:23 AM »
It would be something to consider if Matt's  long post had good and meaningful content. That is not the case in my opinion.
BINGO !!

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #208 on: January 25, 2021, 06:44:38 AM »
Actually, we should all feel sorry for Matt. The autism is a mental handicap.

I can understand that an online message board seems appealing to someone with autism. Structured forms of communication: Threads and replies, structure and cohesion.

The trouble begins because it is humans and not robots posting here.

Matt sees some reply from someone, he cannot respond to in a beneficial way, and then he turns to his usual anger and frustration.

Just look at this below definition of autism and think of it in relation to Matt's behaviour:

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #209 on: January 31, 2021, 02:59:47 PM »