Author Topic: 2021 Deathpool thread  (Read 66836 times)

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
Re: 2021 Deathpool thread
« Reply #200 on: March 22, 2021, 07:29:31 PM »
Bobby Brown Jr. now 28 ... Whitney, the daughter dead...whole family on lots of drugs. Somehow Bobby Sr. still truckin'.

https://www.tmz.com/2021/03/22/bobby-brown-jr-cause-of-death-drugs-alcohol-autopsy/

The L.A. County Medical Examiner's Office just released its findings -- and according to the document, obtained by TMZ, the autopsy and toxicology found a deadly combo of alcohol, cocaine and fentanyl.

The report also says a witness told police Bobby Jr. had downed tequila and snorted half a Percocet and the cocaine. The manner of death is listed as accidental.  ????

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #201 on: March 22, 2021, 07:37:21 PM »
Bobby Brown Jr. now 28 ... Whitney, the daughter dead...whole family on lots of drugs. Somehow Bobby Sr. still truckin'.

https://www.tmz.com/2021/03/22/bobby-brown-jr-cause-of-death-drugs-alcohol-autopsy/

The L.A. County Medical Examiner's Office just released its findings -- and according to the document, obtained by TMZ, the autopsy and toxicology found a deadly combo of alcohol, cocaine and fentanyl.

The report also says a witness told police Bobby Jr. had downed tequila and snorted half a Percocet and the cocaine. The manner of death is listed as accidental.  ????

This is a really sad, sad story of a tragic family.

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • "Woke is a cult." -- Joe Rogan
« Reply #202 on: March 23, 2021, 03:49:53 AM »
It took since November 2020 to determine all this?

BlackMetallic

• Getbig V
  • I am Jack's lack of HRT skills
« Reply #203 on: March 23, 2021, 04:04:10 AM »
This is a really sad, sad story of a tragic family.

Fame and money ruined that family

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #204 on: March 23, 2021, 08:30:21 AM »
Yoko Ono.

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #205 on: March 23, 2021, 05:09:23 PM »
Yoko Ono.

This isn't really a wish list.  8)

Gregzs

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #206 on: March 23, 2021, 06:33:17 PM »
Loved his work in that 2012 movie. RIP

George Segal, star of Just Shoot Me and The Goldbergs, dies at 87

Actor and musician George Segal died on Tuesday due to complications from bypass surgery. He was age 87.

"The family is devastated to announce that this morning George Segal passed away due to complications from bypass surgery," his wife Sonia Segal said in a statement to EW.

Perhaps best known for his performance in Who's Afraid of Virginia Woolf?, for which he was nominated for an Academy Award for Best Supporting Actor, Segal later became a household name for his television roles in Just Shoot Me! and later ABC's The Goldbergs.

Born in Great Neck, New York, Segal was the youngest of four children. He discovered an interest in acting at age 9 when he saw Alan Ladd in the 1942 film noir This Gun for Hire.

After scoring a few roles on stage, including an understudy part in Broadway's The Iceman Cometh, Segal enjoyed a few minor film roles in the early 1960s. His first substantial part came in 1961 with The Young Doctors.

It was in 1965 in Stanley Kramer's drama Ship of Fools and later in King Rat that Segal started to gain some recognition for his work. The next year came his Oscar nomination in Who's Afraid of Virginia Woolf? alongside Richard Burton and Elizabeth Taylor.

By the early 1970s, Segal was enjoying a prolific career with appearances in movies such as The Owl and the Pussycat, Blume in Love, Born to Win, and The Hot Rock as he tried his hand at drama and comedy. In 1974 he won his second Golden Globe Award, this time for Best Actor – Motion Picture Musical or Comedy. Other notable film roles include parts in California Split (1974), For the Boys (1991), and Flirting with Disaster (1996).

Segal also had an illustrious television career. In 1966, he starred as George in the television adaptation of Of Mice and Men and, in the '70s and '80s, often appeared on The Tonight Show Starring Johnny Carson as a guest and even once as a guest host. He also co-hosted the Academy Awards in 1976.

Most recently, Segal was prominent on television sitcoms. His role as Jack Gallo on the NBC series Just Shoot Me! lasted for seven seasons from 1997 to 2003. He was nominated for the Golden Globe Award for Best Actor – Television Series Musical or Comedy in 1999 and 2000, as well as a Satellite Award in 2002 for this part. His final role was on ABC's The Goldbergs playing eccentric grandfather Albert "Pops" Solomon.

Segal was also a talented banjo player, regularly showcasing his skill on The Tonight Show Starring Johnny Carson. In 1974, he played on the album A Touch of Ragtime with his band, the Imperial Jazzband.

The actor had been married three times. He and his first wife had two daughters, Polly and Elizabeth, both of whom survive their late father. His third wife, Sonia Schultz Greenbaum, also survives him. The couple had been married since 1996.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/movies/celebrity/george-segal-star-of-just-shoot-me-and-the-goldbergs-dies-at-87/ar-BB1eTrEq

Moontrane

• Getbig V
  • a Harris administration, together with Joe Biden
« Reply #207 on: March 23, 2021, 07:41:33 PM »
Loved his work in that 2012 movie. RIP

George Segal, star of Just Shoot Me and The Goldbergs, dies at 87

Actor and musician George Segal died on Tuesday due to complications from bypass surgery. He was age 87.

"The family is devastated to announce that this morning George Segal passed away due to complications from bypass surgery," his wife Sonia Segal said in a statement to EW.

Perhaps best known for his performance in Who's Afraid of Virginia Woolf?, for which he was nominated for an Academy Award for Best Supporting Actor, Segal later became a household name for his television roles in Just Shoot Me! and later ABC's The Goldbergs.

Born in Great Neck, New York, Segal was the youngest of four children. He discovered an interest in acting at age 9 when he saw Alan Ladd in the 1942 film noir This Gun for Hire.

After scoring a few roles on stage, including an understudy part in Broadway's The Iceman Cometh, Segal enjoyed a few minor film roles in the early 1960s. His first substantial part came in 1961 with The Young Doctors.

It was in 1965 in Stanley Kramer's drama Ship of Fools and later in King Rat that Segal started to gain some recognition for his work. The next year came his Oscar nomination in Who's Afraid of Virginia Woolf? alongside Richard Burton and Elizabeth Taylor.

By the early 1970s, Segal was enjoying a prolific career with appearances in movies such as The Owl and the Pussycat, Blume in Love, Born to Win, and The Hot Rock as he tried his hand at drama and comedy. In 1974 he won his second Golden Globe Award, this time for Best Actor – Motion Picture Musical or Comedy. Other notable film roles include parts in California Split (1974), For the Boys (1991), and Flirting with Disaster (1996).

Segal also had an illustrious television career. In 1966, he starred as George in the television adaptation of Of Mice and Men and, in the '70s and '80s, often appeared on The Tonight Show Starring Johnny Carson as a guest and even once as a guest host. He also co-hosted the Academy Awards in 1976.

Most recently, Segal was prominent on television sitcoms. His role as Jack Gallo on the NBC series Just Shoot Me! lasted for seven seasons from 1997 to 2003. He was nominated for the Golden Globe Award for Best Actor – Television Series Musical or Comedy in 1999 and 2000, as well as a Satellite Award in 2002 for this part. His final role was on ABC's The Goldbergs playing eccentric grandfather Albert "Pops" Solomon.

Segal was also a talented banjo player, regularly showcasing his skill on The Tonight Show Starring Johnny Carson. In 1974, he played on the album A Touch of Ragtime with his band, the Imperial Jazzband.

The actor had been married three times. He and his first wife had two daughters, Polly and Elizabeth, both of whom survive their late father. His third wife, Sonia Schultz Greenbaum, also survives him. The couple had been married since 1996.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/movies/celebrity/george-segal-star-of-just-shoot-me-and-the-goldbergs-dies-at-87/ar-BB1eTrEq

I've enjoyed many of his films.  R.I.P.

oldtimer1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #208 on: March 23, 2021, 07:56:16 PM »
Fame and money ruined that family

Bobby Brown ruined that family. Whitney was all obsessed with that hood rat because he was in a boy band. Turned that sweet church girl into a drug head like himself.

Gregzs

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #209 on: March 23, 2021, 08:07:03 PM »
I've enjoyed many of his films.  R.I.P.

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #210 on: March 23, 2021, 09:57:54 PM »
Bobby Brown ruined that family. Whitney was all obsessed with that hood rat because he was in a boy band. Turned that sweet church girl into a drug head like himself.

I actually heard she was the instigator. 

Gregzs

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #211 on: March 24, 2021, 06:37:09 PM »
Houston Tumlin, 'Talladega Nights' child actor, dies by suicide at 28

Former child star Houston Tumlin, who's best known for playing Will Ferrell’s son in "Talladega Nights," has died by suicide at age 28.

The Shelby County Coroner's Office confirmed to USA TODAY Wednesday that Tumlin died from a self-inflicted gunshot wound at his Pelham, Alabama home Tuesday.

Tumlin played Walker Bobby alongside Grayson Russell's Texas Ranger Bobby, the two trash-talking sons of Ferrell’s iconic character in the 2006 NASCAR-themed comedy "Talladega Nights: The Ballad of Ricky Bobby." Despite the film's PG-13 rating, Tumlin's Walker frequently uses crude language like his father, including in a memorable family dinner scene.

"These kids are my grandchildren and you are raising them wrong. They are terrible boys," Ted Manson's Chip says. Ten -year-old Walker shoots back, "Shut up, Chip, before I go (expletive) on your (expletive)."

Ferrell’s Ricky Bobby approves: "I love the way they are talking to you, because they are winners. Winners get to do what they want."

In February, Tumlin shared a throwback photo on Instagram of himself and his onscreen brother posing at the premiere of "Talladega Nights." He wrote, "Tell me a set of 'brothers' more handsome. I’ll wait."

Tumlin's girlfriend, Charity Robertson, mourned the former child star on Facebook.

"I’ve never experienced a hurt like this before. I feel numb, I feel defeated, I feel lost. I feel empty. My heart is absolutely shattered," she captioned several pictures of the couple Tuesday. "My sweet, sweet baby.. Our time together was one of the best experiences of my life. I’ll miss your big heart, caring spirit, infectious laughter, & oh man could the list go on. I love your smart mouth, your 'i’m always right' attitude... your hugs, your kisses, your touch.. Just YOU!"

She continued: "One thing is for sure though, I have the absolute best guardian angel a girl could ever wish for cause everybody knows you don’t play about me. I love you so much Houston Lee & thank you for loving me so passionately and unapologetically for the time we had each other."

https://www.usatoday.com/story/entertainment/celebrities/2021/03/24/talladega-nights-actor-houston-tumlin-dies-28/6988017002/?fbclid=IwAR09SPmgFFOgY2Z9egH4HehVTDCbycTI46hUE1Ws4PY9YVirYWfgdTKDZ8I

BlackMetallic

• Getbig V
  • I am Jack's lack of HRT skills
« Reply #212 on: March 24, 2021, 10:19:34 PM »

I knew people in the music industry

They said she was never a nice church girl and had one hell of a mouth on her

It was all churchianity

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #213 on: March 25, 2021, 10:34:45 AM »
I knew people in the music industry

They said she was never a nice church girl and had one hell of a mouth on her

It was all churchianity
She was as nutty as squirrel shit.  I saw a show a few years before she died where she went to Israel to get baptized in the Jordan River (where Jesus was baptized).  She was almost incoherent mumbling shit with her hands up praying during the whole time the camera was on her.  She seemed almost comatose.  I was not surprised when she was found dead.

Gregzs

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #214 on: March 25, 2021, 11:55:12 AM »
Richard Gilliland, ‘Designing Women’ Actor and Husband of Jean Smart, Dies at 71

Richard Gilliland, a busy character actor whose credits included a recurring role on the CBS sitcom Designing Women, where he met his future wife, Emmy winner Jean Smart, died March 18 in Los Angeles after a brief illness, a publicist announced. He was 71.

The Texas native starred as Sgt. Steve DiMaggio on NBC’s McMillan & Wife in 1976-77 and as Lt. Nick Holden on ABC’s adaptation of Operation Petticoat in 1977-78, and he was a series regular on ABC’s Just Our Luck in 1983 and the CBC’s Heartland in 1989.

Gilliland also had recurring roles on other shows including Party of Five, The Waltons, thirtysomething, Dark Skies and Desperate Housewives and guest-starring appearances on Criminal Minds, Dexter, Becker, Scandal, Joan of Arcadia, The Practice and Crossing Jordan, among many other shows.

In 1986, Gilliland arrived on Designing Women in its first season as J.D. Shackelford, the boyfriend of Annie Potts’ Mary Jo Shively, and he went on to work on 17 episodes of the series through 1991.

“I met him when he was kissing someone else,” Smart said with a laugh during a 2017 interview. She said she asked castmember Delta Burke to find out if he were married.

Smart, who portrayed Charlene Frazier Stillfield on the series, said she “lured” Gilliland into her dressing room under the pretext of needing help with a crossword puzzle. They married in June 1987 in the rose garden of the home of Designing Women actors Dixie Carter and Hal Holbrook.

The couple also worked together on the stage in It Had to Be You and Love Letters, on the Fox series 24 — he was Captain Stan Cotter in the fifth season, she was the first lady — and in the telefilms Just My Imagination and Audrey’s Rain.

He was slated to work alongside his wife this summer in Breaking News in Yuba County, a film directed by Tate Taylor.

Richard Morris Gilliland was born on Jan. 23, 1950, in Fort Worth. He attended the prestigious Goodman School of Drama in Chicago and played Jesus in Godspell for a year opposite Joe Mantegna as Judas before coming to Los Angeles.

He also acted on stage in L.A., Chicago and off-Broadway in Cops, Beyond Therapy, I Remember You, Little Egypt and Amadeus (as Salieri) and in films including Bug (1975) and Airplane II: The Sequel (1982).

Survivors also include children Connor and Bonnie, sisters Ann and Wendy and brother John. Donations in his memory can be made to the M.I.T. Institute for Medical Engineering and Science.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/tv/news/richard-gilliland-designing-women-actor-and-husband-of-jean-smart-dies-at-71/ar-BB1eY2lV?ocid=msedgdhp

Gregzs

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #215 on: March 25, 2021, 02:53:31 PM »
Jessica Walter, Emmy winner and Arrested Development star, dies at 80

Jessica Walter, the Emmy winner and star of Arrested Development, has died at the age of 80. According to The Associated Press, Walter's passing was confirmed Thursday by her daughter, Brooke Bowman.

Walter's career spanned five decades, and while she was best known to younger audiences for her television work on shows Arrested Development and Archer, she made an early mark in the 60s and 70s in films such as Play Misty for Me, The Group, and Grand Prix.

Walter made iconic turns on television, appearing as a series regular on the first half of season 1 of 90210, voicing matriarch Fran Sinclair on Disney Channel's Dinosaurs, and earning an Emmy for starring as the title character on Amy Prentiss. She also earned Emmy nominations for her work on Trapper John M.D., and Streets of San Francisco.

For many, Walter will be best remembered as the caustic, comically out-of-touch Lucille Bluth on Fox's Arrested Development, who famously didn't know the price of a banana or how to wink.

"It was just very, very special," Walter previously told EW of the role. "Of all my memories of things I've done in my career, that was definitely a highlight. I'll never forget it."

Over five seasons (with a jump from Fox to Netflix and several years in between seasons 3 and 4), she earned an Emmy nomination and two SAG nominations.

Walter also had a dedicated record of service to her fellow actors, serving as the second National Vice President of the Screen Actors Guild and was an elected member of the SAG Board of Directors for over a decade.

Jessica Walter was born in Brooklyn on Jan. 31, 1941 and grew up in Astoria, Queens. She studied acting from a young age, attending Manhattan's High School of Performing Arts and the famous Neighborhood Playhouse where she studied alongside the likes of James Caan and under Sydney Pollack.

Her early career was defined by stage work, winning the Clarence Derwent Award in 1963 for Outstanding Debut Broadway Performance in Photo Finish. She returned to Broadway throughout her career, most notably in 1964's A Severed Head, 1988's Rumors, and 2011's Anything Goes.

Walter also worked steadily on television throughout her early career, working on the soap Love of Life from 1962 to 1965 and appearing on a broad range of series, including Naked City, Diagnosis: Unknown, Route 66, The Alfred Hitchcock Hour, the pilot of Flipper, and more.

She made her feature film debut alongside Gene Hackman in 1960's Lilith, appearing opposite the likes of Warren Beatty and Jean Seberg.

In 1966, she earned a Golden Globe newcomer nomination for her role in Grand Prix as the unhappy wife of an American race car driver, who has an affair with James Garner's Pete Aron. She earned another Globe nod for her work as an obsessive fan of a disc jockey in Clint Eastwood's directorial debut, 1971's Play Misty For Me.

Walter worked regularly in film in the era, appearing in titles such as Bye Bye Braverman, Number One, The Flamingo Kid, and PCU.

But it was television where she made her most substantial mark. Beyond her Emmy-nominated work on Trapper John M.D. and Streets of San Francisco and more recent memorable turns on Arrested Development and Archer, Walter appeared on countless shows, including The Big Bang Theory, Just Shoot Me!, Oh Baby, Saving Grace, Jennifer Falls, Good Girls, American House, NCIS, Coach, Murder She Wrote, Law and Order, Wild Fire, The Love Boat, Bare Essence, and dozens more.

Walter was married from 1966 to 1978 to Ross Bowman, and they had one daughter Brooke Bowman, who survives her. She was preceded in death by her husband of 36 years, Tony-winning actor Ron Liebman, who died in December 2019 at the age of 82.

https://ew.com/tv/jessica-walter-dies-at-80/?utm_source=instagram&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=entertainmentweekly_entertainmentweekly&utm_content=like2buy&utm_term=curalate_like2buy

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #216 on: March 26, 2021, 04:35:01 AM »
NOOOOOO!!!  Are they going to kill off Malory on Archer?

Gregzs

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #217 on: March 30, 2021, 08:37:14 PM »
G. Gordon Liddy, the former FBI agent and Army veteran who was convicted of conspiracy, burglary and illegal wiretapping for his role in the Watergate burglary, has died at age 90

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #218 on: March 31, 2021, 09:21:46 AM »
WILL was a great book about G. Gordon Liddy.  Tough guy, RIP

stuntmovie

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #219 on: April 02, 2021, 04:01:58 PM »
Paul Grymkowski?

RIP?!

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
« Reply #220 on: April 02, 2021, 04:07:33 PM »
Paul Grymkowski?

RIP?!

Ironic if it were that brother to go first - where are you hearing it from, Stunt?
T

stuntmovie

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #221 on: April 02, 2021, 06:35:34 PM »
TAFFIN, Heard it from a reliable source whom most of you know but he plans to contact Pete to see if it's true before proceeding.

Until then .... I'll leave those question marks because someone on this board may be more accurate.

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
« Reply #222 on: April 02, 2021, 06:51:05 PM »
TAFFIN, Heard it from a reliable source whom most of you know but he plans to contact Pete to see if it's true before proceeding.

Until then .... I'll leave those question marks because someone on this board may be more accurate.

Of course, I understand

As I said, crazy irony if true  :-\
T

Gregzs

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #223 on: April 06, 2021, 06:40:55 PM »
'Chernobyl' star Paul Ritter, who also had roles in Harry Potter and James Bond movies, dies at 54

British actor Paul Ritter, who starred in HBO's "Chernobyl," has died aged 54.

Ritter died at home with his family on Monday after suffering from a brain tumor, his agent said in a statement.

"It is with great sadness we can confirm that Paul Ritter passed away last night," his agent said, according to The Guardian.

"He died peacefully at home with his wife Polly and sons Frank and Noah by his side. He was 54 and had been suffering from a brain tumor."

He played the Chernobyl Nuclear Power Plant engineer Anatoly Dyatlov in the 2019 HBO series "Chernobyl," and appeared in the British TV show "Friday Night Dinner," in "Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince," and the James Bond film "Quantum of Solace," as well as in many stage productions.

https://www.insider.com/paul-ritter-dead-actor-chernobyl-harry-potter-2021-4?utm_medium=social&utm_source=facebook.com&utm_campaign=sf-insider-entertainment&fbclid=IwAR0b_H6CkfyFmIv5OnngxSp0gJZ2q4KF51S5xhmfWvsuGFGqAns9b_iYbjg

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
  • World Record Holder in French Toast Diving
« Reply #224 on: April 06, 2021, 11:56:21 PM »
but he plans to contact Pete to see if it's true before proceeding.

Seance?