Author Topic: Define "Rich" by Getbig's Standards in 2021.  (Read 9156 times)

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
Define "Rich" by Getbig's Standards in 2021.
« on: January 29, 2021, 01:51:45 AM »
MELTDOWN WARNING: I melt numerous times in this thread.

I'm not one to call myself "rich". All I want is to live modestly and to provide for my children off my current savings for the rest of my life - barring complete economic collapse - which is a possibility that I do NOT ignore. 2020 was a crazy year.

Lol, we've just been Rope-A-Doped out of TRILLIONS by China. So let's not pretend our entire economy is guaranteed to survive.

Every time I pay for something in cash here, the tellers seem surprised. At drive-thrus, they also pass me the payment machine on a stick, and seem surprised I have cash. I don't trust banks, so I use them as little as possible. It seems like "they" are trying to eliminate fiat cash currency. Not good.

Back to Getbig's standards, I feel like no amount of proof is enough. Look at how Larry Wheels gets slammed. Seems the better/stronger you are, the more grief you get. wes was called a "tiny tit", meanwhile, there are fit 20-year-old's who strive to look like wes did at 60.

What was the name of the giant 6'4" French bodybuilder who competed in LA, then the Amateur Arnold, who may have won it? There was a full thread slamming him.

To my knowledge, I've never boasted about money, but I can't stand being called out for things that aren't true [being weak, being poor - ABANDONING MY CHILDREN...WTF, seriously who says that to someone?].

Walter Sobchak did this, and it led me to a day of chronic melting.

Every time I read one of his posts about me - I would immediately MELT. He even had a way to make me melt by addressing qualities I'm happy with - like when he reminded me how I FAILED to style my hair around Canada's Prime Minister Blackface, Justin Trudeau. Looked like sh*t though - I looked like a troll. Trudeau probably uses hair products.

Regardless, I immediately MELTED.

Although most of what he said that was true didn't cause me to melt.

But when he called me poor, I immediately MELTED. When he said it again, I MELTED again.

I spent the entire day MELTING over Walter Sobchak's posts about me.

I came to realize long ago, there is no pleasing Getbig.

So here's my question:

What is "rich" to Getbig? Conversely, what is poor? What is "strong"? What is fit/healthy? What man is "handsome" by Getbig's standards?

Does anyone actually meet Getbig's standards?

Tommywishbone MUST impress everyone here, right - not just me? Or is deadlifting 585x12 at over 50 not impressive here?

I'm more than happy to post a video of me bench pressing 250-lb for 17. Does that meet Getbig's standards?

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
Re: Define "Rich" by Getbig's Standards in 2021.
« Reply #1 on: January 29, 2021, 01:53:33 AM »
After Walter Sobchak made me melt like 3-5+ times yesterday, I realized something:

Social media can mess with our minds.

Remember when the [mainstream] "media" was blamed for giving us unrealistic body-images, or self-images? Well - social media can do that too.

I know I'm strong - I know wes had a physique at 60 that MARK WAHLBERG had - at 20!

And don't even dare say that physique didn't get Wahlberg millions of adoring female fans.

I'm honestly not one to care what is said about me online - unless it's NOT TRUE.

That's why Walter Sobchak calling me poor immediately caused me to melt, and why I immediately took photos of my home to show that wasn't true.

And weak...ok, let me try to understand this:

Bench pressing a one rep max consistently between 325-lb and 345-lb @ 170- to 180-lb is "weak"?  ???

How about benching 315x8 @190? In Dave Palumbo's Bros vs. Pros bench-off, ANDY HAMAN benched 315x20. And the man weighed 245- to 260-lb at the time.

So WTF is "strong" by Getbig's standards?

FYI, I take things very personally, LOL. I'm more offended when Getbiggers bash others than the people actually being bashed!

My concern is - Getbig's high standards mess with people's heads. Normally I'm oblivious, until I melted yesterday.

I'll dig up an example showing why it's bad to be so critical on here to people doing very well [in general, not just to me].

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #2 on: January 29, 2021, 02:23:34 AM »
Before anyone calls me crazy for posting this thread, or chronically MELTING from reading Walter Sobchak's posts...let me give you one clear VIVID example of what I'm talking about:

Does anyone remember Italian IFBB pro Daniele Seccarecci [1980 - 2013]? He posted on Getbig leading up to the 2013 Finnish Pro. Getbiggers were critical of him - specifically of his conditioning. Here is the thread in question:

http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=488677.0

As we all know, he died in his basement shortly after returning home from the IFBB Finnish Pro. Sadly, his mom was the one who found him. He was only 33.

So my point is - I think we as Getbiggers have some level of responsibility in not trashing people needlessly. The bodybuilding world is one rife with people with body image issues. And I think slamming these people - who look amazing, and have world class physiques - is not a positive good.

It's this constant criticism leading to heavy self-induced pressure to improve, which also led to Dallas McCarver's death. And at only 26? Wow.

My experience is that some bodybuilders don't even want to hear CONSTRUCTIVE comments, that could help them. But just trashing them...I honestly believe Daniele Seccarecci upped the diuretics after reading the negative comments on here.

In a sense - a loose sense, obviously, but still - we have blood on our hands.

I honestly don't feel personally attacked on Getbig. I'm weird, I write long posts, and I'll always be looked at as an autistic geek. But Getbig is my favourite place online, and most people are friendly to me here.

I get that this is a snowflake post...but I was just thinking of Daniele's death, and some of the in-fighting between members here.

Is it making the board a better place?

Just wondering. I guess I wish people didn't trash others just for the sake of being negative.

Lastly - I'm 100% pro free-speech, and I would never demand anyone be censored. I'm just curious what other Getbiggers think of members who just come here apparently just to trash others. Sometimes I see members picked on without any cause that I can discern.

PS - this will my last long post. When I wake up today, I'm going to start typing one-handed.

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: January 29, 2021, 03:13:06 AM »
Anyone who doesn't get the government stimulus.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #4 on: January 29, 2021, 03:22:10 AM »
MELTDOWN WARNING: I melt numerous times in this thread.

I'm not one to call myself "rich". All I want is to live modestly and to provide for my children off my current savings for the rest of my life - barring complete economic collapse - which is a possibility that I do NOT ignore. 2020 was a crazy year.

Lol, we've just been Rope-A-Doped out of TRILLIONS by China. So let's not pretend our entire economy is guaranteed to survive.

Every time I pay for something in cash here, the tellers seem surprised. At drive-thrus, they also pass me the payment machine on a stick, and seem surprised I have cash. I don't trust banks, so I use them as little as possible. It seems like "they" are trying to eliminate fiat cash currency. Not good.

Back to Getbig's standards, I feel like no amount of proof is enough. Look at how Larry Wheels gets slammed. Seems the better/stronger you are, the more grief you get. wes was called a "tiny tit", meanwhile, there are fit 20-year-old's who strive to look like wes did at 60.

What was that giant 6'4" French bodybuilder who competing in LA, then the Amateur Arnold, who may have won it? There was a full thread slamming him.

To my knowledge, I've never boasted about money, but I can't stand being called out for things aren't true [being weak, being poor - ABANDONING MY CHILDREN...WTF, seriously who says that to someone?].

Walter Sobchak did this, and it led me to a day of chronic melting.

Every time I read one of his posts about me - I would immediately MELT. He even had a way to make me melt by addressing qualities I'm happy with - like when he reminded me how I FAILED to style my hair around Canada's Prime Minister Blackface, Justin Trudeau. Looked like sh*t though - I looked like a troll. Trudeau probably uses hair products.

Regardless, I immediately MELTED.

Although most of what he said that was true didn't cause me to melt.

But when he called me poor, I immediately MELTED. When he said it again, I MELTED again.

I spent the entire day MELTING over Walter Sobchak's posts about me.

I came to realize long ago, there is no pleasing Getbig.

So here's my question:

What is "rich" to Getbig? Conversely, what is poor? What is "strong"? What is fit/healthy? What man is "handsome" by Getbig's standards?

Does anyone actually meet Getbig's standards?

Tommywishbone MUST impress everyone here, right - not just me? Or is deadlifting 585x12 at over 50 not impressive here?

I'm more than happy to post a video of me bench pressing 250-lb for 17. Does that meet Getbig's standards?
Report to moderator    Logged
Matt
Getbig V
YouTube FitnessByMatt

« Reply #1 on: Today at 04:53:33 AM »
After Walter Sobchak made me melt like 3-5+ times yesterday, I realized something:

Social media can mess with our minds.

Remember when the [mainstream] "media" was blamed for giving us unrealistic body-images, or self-images? Well - social media can do that too.

I know I'm strong - I know wes had a physique at 60 that MARK WAHLBERG had - at 20!

And don't even dare say that physique didn't get Wahlberg millions of adoring female fans.

I'm honestly not one to care what is said about me online - unless it's NOT TRUE.

That's why Walter Sobchak calling me poor immediately caused me to melt, and why I immediately took photos of my home to show that wasn't true.

And weak...ok, let me try to understand this:

Bench pressing a one rep max consistently between 325-lb and 345-lb @ 170- to 180-lb is "weak"?  ???

How about benching 315x8 @190? In Dave Palumbo's Bros vs. Pros bench-off, ANDY HAMAN benched 325x20. And the man weighed 245- to 260-lb at the time.

So WTF is "strong" by Getbig's standards?

FYI, I take things very personally, LOL. I'm more offended when Getbiggers bash others than the people actually being bashed!

My concern is - Getbig's high standards mess with people's heads. Normally I'm oblivious, until I melted yesterday.

I'll dig up an example showing why it's bad to be so critical on here to people doing very well [in general, not just to me].
Report to moderator    Logged
Matt
Getbig V
YouTube FitnessByMatt

« Reply #2 on: Today at 05:23:34 AM »
Before anyone calls me crazy for posting this thread, or chronically MELTING from reading Walter Sobchak's posts...let me give you one clear VIVID example of what I'm talking about:

Does anyone remember Italian IFBB pro Daniele Seccarecci [1980 - 2013]? He posted on Getbig leading up to the 2013 Finnish Pro. Getbiggers were critical of him - specifically of his conditioning. Here is the thread in question:

http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=488677.0

As we all know, he died in his basement shortly after returning home from the IFBB Finnish Pro. Sadly, his mom was the one who found him. He was only 33.

So my point is - I think we as Getbiggers have some level of responsibility in not trashing people needlessly. The bodybuilding world is one rife with people with body image issues. And I think slamming these people - who look amazing, and have world class physiques - is not a positive good.

It's this constant criticism leading to heavy self-induced pressure to improve, which also led to Dallas McCarver's death. And at only 26? Wow.

My experience is that some bodybuilders don't even want to hear CONSTRUCTIVE comments, that could help them. But just trashing them...I honestly believe Daniele Seccarecci upped the diuretics after reading the negative comments on here.

In a sense - a loose sense, obviously, but still - we have blood on our hands.

I honestly don't feel personally attacked on Getbig. I'm weird, I write long posts, and I'll always be looked at as an autistic geek. But Getbig is my favourite place online, and most people are friendly to me here.

I get that this is a snowflake post...but I was just thinking of Daniele's death, and some of the in-fighting between members here.

Is it making the board a better place?

Just wondering. I guess I wish people didn't trash others just for the sake of being negative.

Lastly - I'm 100% pro free-speech, and I would never demand anyone be censored. I'm just curious what other Getbiggers think of members who just come here apparently just to trash others. Sometimes I see members picked on without any cause that I can discern.

PS - this will my last long post. When I wake up today, I'm going to start typing one-handed.

Phantom Spunker

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
  • Ze/Zir
« Reply #5 on: January 29, 2021, 03:28:34 AM »
Matt's version of Matt:

Near genius-level IQ, good-looking, hand-throwing badass with a $600,000 house, 'army commendations', and a range of incredible talents including speed typing, speed talking, and an almost superhuman ability to analyse a range of complex information in order to separate fact from fiction.

The correct version of Matt:

Jobless, unemployable retard with autism, mong face, and narcissisitic personality disorder. Never served anywhere in the military. Can't comprehend the maths needed to begin a master's degree. Doesn't understand percentages. Doesn't understand the difference between science and ideology. Awful writer. Doesn't understand brevity. Allows himself to be emotionally and physically abused by women. Can't sustain a relationship. Can't decorate his house. Can't let go of his stupid childhood trophies. Can't stick to a point. Can't accept that he lives in squalor and poverty.

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #6 on: January 29, 2021, 03:30:15 AM »
Matt, it is relative. The richest person on Getbig is piss poor compared to Jeff Bezos.

Be happy with what you have and try to improve different aspects of life in a balanced and realistic way.

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: January 29, 2021, 03:37:04 AM »
Matt's version of Matt:

Near genius-level IQ, good-looking, hand-throwing badass with a $600,000 house, 'army commendations', and a range of incredible talents including speed typing, speed talking, and an almost superhuman ability to analyse a range of complex information in order to separate fact from fiction.

Jobless, unemployable retard with autism, mong face, and narcissisitic personality disorder. Never served anywhere in the military. Can't comprehend the maths needed to begin a master's degree. Doesn't understand percentages. Doesn't understand the difference between science and ideology. Awful writer. Doesn't understand brevity. Allows himself to be emotionally and physically abused by women. Can't sustain a relationship. Can't decorate his house. Can't let go of his stupid childhood trophies. Can't stick to a point. Can't accept that he lives in squalor and poverty.
OK  ::)

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • “Always do what you are afraid to do.” - Emerson
« Reply #8 on: January 29, 2021, 03:42:54 AM »
Getbig Rich = A number followed by nine zeroes.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: January 29, 2021, 03:56:16 AM »

GymnJuice

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: January 29, 2021, 04:02:45 AM »
https://www.usatoday.com/story/money/2020/07/01/how-much-you-need-to-make-to-be-in-the-1-in-every-state/112002276/

To be part of the 1% in the US you need to earn around $550,000 yearly.  To be rich on getbig you need to own at least one private jet.

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #11 on: January 29, 2021, 04:52:53 AM »
I want my fellow Getbiggers to know - I'm not trying to be a triggered snowflake who whines to mods every time someone posts something "mean" to them. Getbig is my ANTI-SJW Safe Space - and I want to keep it that way! Getbig was THE cause/source that undid my ENTIRE university "woke" education indoctrination training. In fact, I'm somewhat concerned SJW's could very well petition Getbig's servers to remove the board, like they did with Parler.

I HATE Cancel Culture! The LAST thing I want to do is to condemn Getbig - again, this board is my sanity safe space. Getbig and the Getbiggers who make it happen will always be near and dear to my heart.

But as Ron said - we should strive to abide by certain standards: not attacking people's wives or family members for example.

I know I have posted a lot about myself in the past - but I've been consciously reducing such posts. I WILL post about me - but ONLY if it's relevant to the thread discussion, and appropriate.

It's like "name-dropping". I remember not telling a friend I spoke to a certain pro at an expo because I didn't want to be perceived as name-dropping/bragging. But is that really "name-dropping"?

Ron has met all the top IFBB pros. Is it somehow wrong for him to talk about that?

But I just want everyone to know - I want to be a productive board member, and I take ALL constructive criticism to heart:

- Reminding me my posts are too long = constructive...AND appreciated [I'll be posting one-handed today to reduce my average post size].
- Calling me "racist" = not constructive. That's just immature name-calling.

But I woke up today, and realized how badly Walter Sobchak made me MELT.

In fact, even seeing his name in a post that had nothing to do with me made me MELT.

He could have been talking about his favourite chicken wing sauce, and it would have caused me to MELT.

Not much bothers me on here, but I draw the line when anonymous gimmicks accuse me of abandoning my children. WTF. My last 9-5 job was in 2006. My Calculus teaching job at the university was over six years ago, and it was only one course. So spending day after day with my kids was ALL I DID.

Also, I know some posters here can be dicks...but accusing a father of ABANDONING his children? And just MAKING THAT UP?

I don't even judge the family lives and relationships of people whose divorces are public news. The ONLY time I would make such a comment would be towards people convicted of domestic/child violence, or at the LEAST - charged.

And that's what caused me to MELT, and to post photos of my home, and the playroom for my kids, etc.

I didn't want to hijack the Shizzo/booty thread, but I take it very personally when people accuse me of not supporting my children.

I post here publicly using my real name, and the internet is forever.

There is NO CHANCE I'm going to allow an anonymous gimmick like Walter Sobchak [who has very little money] to tell the internet I don't support my kids! My kids are my life!

Anything else he says doesn't bother me - calling me racist, anti-Semitic, a closet homosexual [not true], poor [not true], or even retarded [not true - I'm a high-functional autistic; low-functional autistic people like Rain Man are the ones who appear retarded, even though they're not].

But stating a LIE that I abandoned my children in a public forum?

Walter - dude: even the scummiest people I know don't bring people's CHILDREN into the discussion.

I guess after seeing my $600,000 home and sprawling back yard, you had to find something else to trash me for. But my kids? Seriously?

So I hope everyone understands why I melted so badly yesterday. I have been trying not to derail posts and make them about me. But I make exceptions if my kids are mentioned, or if I'm called out for something I can prove.

Unlike Walter Sobchak, I prove my claims.

To conclude:

- Some Getbiggers are very hard to impress. Remember, to them Phil Heath's physique "sucks", wes, who is in better shape past 60 than 95% of 20-somethings, is "small", and Larry Wheels isn't impressive.

- I think we should leave families/wives out of our criticisms of people here. Getbig is the ultimate Anti-Safe Space to me, but bashing someone's family is like allowing biting in combat sports. It just degrades the quality, and doesn't bring anything productive to the table.

I feel like a Safe Space Triggered Snowflake posting this...but I think my points are legitimate.

Lastly [for real]:

- I WILL start posting one-handed today to reduce my post sizes.
- I take ALL constructive criticism about my posts seriously.

I love Getbig - why would I want for Getbiggers who I have complete respect for to not want me here? So OF COURSE I want to be a net positive contributer here!

It's almost 8am here - I'll be going to bed soon, and when I wake up, all future [shorter] posts will be typed one-handed. :)

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • “Always do what you are afraid to do.” - Emerson
« Reply #12 on: January 29, 2021, 05:02:05 AM »
ZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz......... ........

Cook

• Getbig IV
« Reply #13 on: January 29, 2021, 05:24:36 AM »
I sometimes post one-handed in the porn threads.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: January 29, 2021, 05:28:57 AM »
I sometimes post one-handed in the porn threads.
LOL  ;D

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #15 on: January 29, 2021, 05:36:03 AM »

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
« Reply #16 on: January 29, 2021, 06:45:55 AM »
Matt's version of Matt:

HAHAHAAHAAAA!  Don't know why, but that specific insult made me legit LOL  ;D
T

Taffin

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: January 29, 2021, 06:48:21 AM »
I want my fellow Getbiggers to know - I'm not trying to be a triggered snowflake who whines to mods every time someone posts something "mean" to them. Getbig is my ANTI-SJW Safe Space - and I want to keep it that way! Getbig was THE cause/source that undid my ENTIRE university "woke" education indoctrination training. In fact, I'm somewhat concerned SJW's could very well petition Getbig's servers to remove the board, like they did with Parler.

I HATE Cancel Culture! The LAST thing I want to do is to condemn Getbig - again, this board is my sanity safe space. Getbig and the Getbiggers who make it happen will always be near and dear to my heart.

But as Ron said - we should strive to abide by certain standards: not attacking people's wives or family members for example.

I know I have posted a lot about myself in the past - but I've been consciously reducing such posts. I WIlL post about me - but ONLY if it's relevant to the thread discussion, and appropriate.

It's like "name-dropping". I remember not telling a friend I smoke to a certain pro at an expo because I didn't want to be perceived as name-dropping/bragging. But is that really "name-dropping"?

Ron has met all the top IFBB pros. Is it somehow wrong for him to talk about that?

But I just want everyone to know - I want to be a productive board member, and I take ALL constructive criticism to heart:

- Reminding me my posts are too long = constructive...AND appreciated [I'll be posting one-handed today to reduce my average post size].

In fact, even seeing his name in a post that had nothing to do with me made me MELT.

He could have been talking about his favourite chicken wing sauce, and it would have caused me to MELT.

Not much bothers me on here, but I draw the line when anonymous gimmicks accuse me of abandoning my children. WTF. My last 9-5 job was in 2006. My Calculus teaching job at the university was over six years ago, and it was only one course. So spending day afte day with my kids was ALL I DID.

Also, I know some posters here can be dicks...but accusing a father of ABANDONING his children? And just MAKING THAT UP?

I don't even judge the family and relationship lives of people whose divorces are public news. The ONLY time I would make such a comment would be towards people convicted of domestic/child violence, or at the LEAST, charged.

And that's what caused me to MELT, and to post photos of my home, and the playroom for my kids, etc.

I didn't want to hijack the thread, but I take it very personally when people accuse me of not supporting my children.

Ther is NO CHANCE I'm going to allow an anonymous gimmick like Walter Sobchak [who has very little money] to tell the internet I don't support my kids! My kids are my life!

Anything else he says doesn't bother me - calling me racist, anti-Semitic, a closet homosexual [not true], poor [not true], retarded [not true - I'm a high-functional autistic; low-functional autistic people like Rain Man are the ones who appear retarded, even though they're not].

Walter - dude: even the scummiest people I know don't bring people's CHILDREN into the discussion.

I guess after seeing my $600,000 home and sprawling back yard, you had to find something else to trash me on. But my kids? Seriously?

So I hope everyone understands why I melted so badly yesterday. I have been trying not to derail posts and make them about me. But I make exceptions if my kids are mentioned, or if I'm called out for something I can prove.

To conclude:

- Some Getbiggers are very hard to impress. Remember, to them Phil Heath's physique "sucks", wes, who is in better shape past 60 than 95% of 20-somethings, is "small", and Larry Wheels isn't impressive.

- I think we should leave families/wives out of our criticisms of people here. Getbig is the ultimate Anti-Safe Space to me, but bashing someone's family is like allowing biting in combat sports. It just degrades the quality, and doesn't bring anything productive to the table.

I feel like a Safe Space Triggered Snowflake posting this...but I think my points are legitimate.

Lastly:

I love Getbig - why would I want for Getbiggers who I have complete respect for to not want me here. So OF COURSE I want to be a net positive contributer here!

It's almost 8am here - I'll be going to bed soon, and when I wake up, all future [shorter] posts will be typed one-handed. :)

T

Taffin

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: January 29, 2021, 06:49:24 AM »

I know I have posted a lot about myself in the past - but I've been consciously reducing such posts. I WIlL post about me - but ONLY if it's relevant to the thread discussion, and appropriate.

It's like "name-dropping". I remember not telling a friend I smoke to a certain pro at an expo because I didn't want to be perceived as name-dropping/bragging. But is that really "name-dropping"?

Not much bothers me on here, but I draw the line when anonymous gimmicks accuse me of abandoning my children. WTF. My last 9-5 job was in 2006. My Calculus teaching job at the university was over six years ago, and it was only one course. So spending day afte day with my kids was ALL I DID.

I don't even judge the family and relationship lives of people whose divorces are public news. The ONLY time I would make such a comment would be towards people convicted of domestic/child violence, or at the LEAST, charged.

I didn't want to hijack the thread, but I take it very personally when people accuse me of not supporting my children.

Ther is NO CHANCE I'm going to allow an anonymous gimmick like Walter Sobchak [who has very little money] to tell the internet I don't support my kids! My kids are my life!

Anything else he says doesn't bother me - calling me racist, anti-Semitic, a closet homosexual [not true], poor [not true], retarded [not true - I'm a high-functional autistic; low-functional autistic people like Rain Man are the ones who appear retarded, even though they're not].

I guess after seeing my $600,000 home and sprawling back yard, you had to find something else to trash me on. But my kids? Seriously?

To conclude:

Lastly:

I love Getbig - why would I want for Getbiggers who I have complete respect for to not want me here. So OF COURSE I want to be a net positive contributer here!

T

Taffin

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: January 29, 2021, 06:50:45 AM »
If you want a serious response Matt, surely all you've done in this thread is draw attention to your weak spot?

(ps - you're a shit Dad)

See what I mean?  ;D
T

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: January 29, 2021, 06:58:01 AM »
If you haven't sucked a wang, that would make you Getbig rich.

DooM_

• Getbig III
« Reply #21 on: January 29, 2021, 07:01:08 AM »
from 2021 onwards . . . having a roof over your head and food . . .

epic is back

• Getbig V
  • It is only in darkness that light is brightest
« Reply #22 on: January 29, 2021, 07:16:52 AM »
canada has free social services right?

matt check yourself into the funny farm

or very least seek counseling

you need someone with their compass working correctly to guide you back in the hanger

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
  • HANKINS IS A FUCKING LIAR & QUITTER
« Reply #23 on: January 29, 2021, 07:17:11 AM »
Let’s get a few things straight:

You have the maturity level of a 10 year old.
You have advanced mental issues that require medical attention.
You live with your mom.
You wear Crocs - you are obviously a repressed homosexual.
You live like brokeass white trash in a hinterland hovel.
Sending a mandatory check to your baby mommas isn’t the same as being a responsible father.
You are a racist and an anti-Semite.
You are a spindly manlet with no grasp of reality.
You have accomplished NOTHING in the “sport” of bodybuilding.
Your entire life revolves around internet acceptance.
You are a weak man, in mind, body, and spirit.
You are a condescending know-it-all.
You are pathetic and your behavior is the direct result of how you are treated here.
Your posts are moronic and insipid on your best days.

Matt I am not ever going to give you my acceptance, so stop begging. You are a racist, and a nasty immature anti-Semite. That behavior overrules any of the supposed slights I have foisted upon you. You come into every thread trying to make it about you. You are Shizzo and PrimePedo wrapped into one slightly less obese and soggy package. You equate spending time with your kids (because you are unemployable) with raising them correctly. It isn’t a time issue - you are mentally incapable of being the guiding and teaching figure they need.

Don’t blame me for your shortcomings. I would typically not give a shit about some weirdo fake manlet playing strongman in some backwoods shithole. But if you are going to come on Ron’s board and into every thread and go out of your way to act like an unabashed racist....then you are going to get both barrels of Walter Sobchak all fucking day!

All fucking day, every day.

And Mini-Matt...if you moved that house to the suburb I live in near Chicago, I wouldn’t bother using it to park my cars in. What a neutral color tapestry joke - and clean up that squalor.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: January 29, 2021, 07:23:15 AM »
OUCH :o