Author Topic: $1,650 A Month West Village Apartment  (Read 11356 times)

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
Re: $1,650 A Month West Village Apartment
« Reply #75 on: February 05, 2021, 09:06:30 AM »
Next time you run your trap, I'm going to run a choo choo train up your ass.  Otherwise,  stick to being a closet homo and hang up some coats while you're in there you sniveling little shit

"1"

residue

• Getbig V
  • Adonis 3:16
« Reply #76 on: February 05, 2021, 09:10:01 AM »

Lol...its in walking distance of a huge river where I can fish.  Neighborhood doesnt allow Airbnb, renters, etc.    Away from the city..no crime, can leave my door unlocked, property taxes are 200 a year. That is why I chose the place

fishing? are we living in the fucking 30? is that a plus to you?

none of what you're describing is appealing to anyone with a modicum of taste or culture. How many michelin star restaurants are in a 10 mile radius from you?

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #77 on: February 05, 2021, 10:23:57 AM »

none of what you're describing is appealing to anyone with a modicum of taste or culture. How many michelin star restaurants aee in a 10 mile radius from you?

Fishing is quite relaxing..try it sometime.  There are plenty of great restaurants nearby but the headquarters for Michelin is about 12 miles away.  Rather have jobs than stars and honestly , it's kind of gay to ponder restaurants with Michelin stars...and I'm an expert at gay things.  You must enjoy the company of men as well
A

residue

• Getbig V
« Reply #78 on: February 05, 2021, 10:52:43 AM »
Fishing is quite relaxing..try it sometime.  There are plenty of great restaurants nearby but the headquarters for Michelin is about 12 miles away.  Rather have jobs than stars and honestly , it's kind of gay to ponder restaurants with Michelin stars...and I'm an expert at gay things.  You must enjoy the company of men as well

you got me bro, I'm a big flamer because i prefer to spend my money at well rated things as opposed to the local honky tonk

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #79 on: February 05, 2021, 10:56:05 AM »

The fuck you mean by having two monitors makes it look like I'm busy??   Of course I'm fucking busy, I work for one of the largest telecommunications companies in the world you crusty bastard.   Having two monitors makes it easier for me to get things done instead of flipping from one window to another...that's it.

You think you're fucking slick trying to compliment and throw a secret insult at the same time and you've pulled that shit with other people.  Next time you run your trap, I'm going to run a choo choo train up your ass.  Otherwise,  stick to being a closet homo and hang up some coats while you're in there you sniveling little shit

-Can't take a compliment and you are way too sensitive.  Sad.

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #80 on: February 05, 2021, 10:58:25 AM »
you got me bro, I'm a big flamer because i prefer to spend my money at well rated things as opposed to the local honky tonk
There are good restaurants everywhere.  Do you really think "rated" restaurants are any better than others?  More expensive, yes, but not better for taste and certainly not on portions.  Most people go to 5 star restaurants so they can say they go to 5 star restaurants.  Who are you, Patrick Bateman?

residue

• Getbig V
« Reply #81 on: February 05, 2021, 11:00:30 AM »
There are good restaurants everywhere.  Do you really think "rated" restaurants are any better than others?  More expensive, yes, but not better for taste and certainly not on portions.  Most people go to 5 star restaurants so they can say they go to 5 star restaurants.  Who are you, Patrick Bateman?
it only goes to 3 stars

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #82 on: February 05, 2021, 11:08:38 AM »

Compliment my ass, you always throw this subtle back handed comments...read what you wrote but the train is pulling up in your station if you keep it up
A

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #83 on: February 05, 2021, 11:33:52 AM »

Compliment my ass, you always throw this subtle back handed comments...read what you wrote but the train is pulling up in your station if you keep it up

::)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #84 on: February 05, 2021, 12:04:23 PM »

You are taking years off your life if you mess w him.  You know the Vince death count right?   :D ;)

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #85 on: February 05, 2021, 12:45:20 PM »
You are taking years off your life if you mess w him.  You know the Vince death count right?   :D ;)

The guy can't take a compliment.

epic is back

• Getbig V
  • It is only in darkness that light is brightest
« Reply #86 on: February 05, 2021, 12:47:31 PM »
The guy can't take a compliment.

just stop typing

you get owned on the daily

but we all know thats what you want

now that

is what is

sad

leave  mr creepy

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #87 on: February 05, 2021, 05:30:48 PM »

Goodrum is RATTLED! Hahaha. Old Soggy busted his cheeks good.

Actually, Prime just got his saggy old ass busted. That's the Hahaha.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #88 on: February 05, 2021, 05:31:42 PM »

He always does this shit to people...make a backhanded comment as if someone doesnt notice it.  I was being polite and he goes in with this bullshit.  That's why nobody likes him

He's a two-faced phony yet totally clueless.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #89 on: February 05, 2021, 05:40:03 PM »

none of what you're describing is appealing to anyone with a modicum of taste or culture. How many michelin star restaurants are in a 10 mile radius from you?

Speak for yourself. There are a lot more people than you think that prefer a tranquil environment and prefer a campfire frying up fish they just caught than spending $400 on a restaurant.

This is our restaurant row.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #90 on: February 05, 2021, 05:41:49 PM »

Can't realize what an offensive and despicable person you are. Sad.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #91 on: February 05, 2021, 05:47:48 PM »
just stop typing

you get owned on the daily

but we all know thats what you want

now that

is what is

sad

leave  mr creepy

Perfect.

Your legacy here will forever be that of a delusional, creepy, little old guy - for a MULTITUDE of reasons... 

Part of the creepiness of Prime is that he doesn't have any idea what he does is creepy and when someone explains what/why it's creepy, he finds a way to defend his creepiness.
So creepy.

Gregzs

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #92 on: February 05, 2021, 08:57:35 PM »

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #93 on: February 06, 2021, 04:50:48 PM »
Getting back on subject, I don't know why anyone would think that you can't get fine cuisine in Greenville, SC.   I went to Passerelle Bistro for dinner tonight and had a Wild Boar Osso Buco Cassoulet along with a Coffee Creme Brulee for dessert with a glass of Zind-Humbrecht Pinot Gris and french roast coffee.   Best of all, the whole meal was about 70 bucks and when I'm in Asheville or New York its going to be well over 100 dollars.  New York can kiss my ass....too expensive for what it offers and I have a much higher level of living in South Carolina along with not having to deal with the COV-19 bullshit

A

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #94 on: February 06, 2021, 05:08:15 PM »
My good friend moved down to Lexington SC for a job w Sorinex and he is as cugine wop Bronx Italian and they get - he loves it.  Said he is never coming back to NYC. 

He said he fits in fine w everyone since he does fishing and hunting etc.  he loves it over there

Getting back on subject, I don't know why anyone would think that you can't get fine cuisine in Greenville, SC.   I went to Passerelle Bistro for dinner tonight and had a Wild Boar Osso Buco Cassoulet along with a Coffee Creme Brulee for dessert with a glass of Zind-Humbrecht Pinot Gris and french roast coffee.   Best of all, the whole meal was about 70 bucks and when I'm in Asheville or New York its going to be well over 100 dollars.  New York can kiss my ass....too expensive for what it offers and I have a much higher level of living in South Carolina along with not having to deal with the COV-19 bullshit

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #95 on: February 07, 2021, 03:11:51 AM »

No, only NY and SF have good restaurants.  The rest of us across the US eat peanut butter sandwiches for every meal.

Gregzs

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #96 on: February 08, 2021, 12:48:28 PM »

Gregzs

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #97 on: February 08, 2021, 08:13:41 PM »
Don't Fall for Airbnb Faker Scam & Watch Who You Email Transfer $$

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #98 on: February 09, 2021, 07:32:11 AM »
You also can't walk a block without running into a millionaire.

the same is true about posting on Getbig

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #99 on: February 09, 2021, 09:16:11 AM »
the same is true about posting on Getbig
Very true.