Author Topic: Gina Carano - Appreciation Thread.  (Read 7018 times)

Megalodon

• Getbig V
Re: Gina Carano - Appreciation Thread.
« Reply #25 on: February 12, 2021, 06:15:50 PM »
So often times it happens that we live our lives in chains
And we never even know we have the key

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #26 on: February 12, 2021, 06:37:42 PM »
Classic italian genetics.  Smoking hot then packs the weight on fast...it rarely comes off...especially if they get married

Lol true.   But she is still hot

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #27 on: February 12, 2021, 07:47:58 PM »
a legit strong and empowered woman

but she doesn't vote democrat, she doesn't dance like a stripper like shakira and jennifer lopez, and she's white so she needs to be canceled

E
E

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #28 on: February 12, 2021, 07:52:27 PM »
I’d suck on her engorged clit.

I think we have more in common than you're willing to acknowledge.

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
  • HANKINS IS A FUCKING LIAR & QUITTER
« Reply #29 on: February 12, 2021, 08:48:38 PM »
I think we have more in common than you're willing to acknowledge.

I don’t acknowledge you at all.

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #30 on: February 12, 2021, 11:34:01 PM »
I assume I'll be getting pics in my PM box soon? :D

I’d love to get a pic from you some time, stud. 

tatoo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #31 on: February 13, 2021, 05:21:55 AM »
gorgeous.... love thick women!

ayedee

• Getbig II
« Reply #32 on: February 13, 2021, 07:51:21 AM »

BBSSchlemiel

• Getbig IV
« Reply #33 on: February 13, 2021, 08:28:08 AM »
;)

Yet another white-knight and simp thread in which men yield to a woman or women who would not give them the time of day.

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
  • HANKINS IS A FUCKING LIAR & QUITTER
« Reply #34 on: February 13, 2021, 08:48:19 AM »
Yet another white-knight and simp thread in which men yield to a woman or women who would not give them the time of day.

Psssst....your flaming homosexuality is showing

pamith

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: February 13, 2021, 09:13:44 AM »
I’d lick the bean out of her asshole  :P
Bro...

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: February 13, 2021, 09:56:15 AM »
I'm sure others have heard this argument made a few times, as I've read it on a few outlets.

But what of Pedro Pascal, Gina's co-star in the Mandalorian? He has made some "questionable" tweets that have made mention of the Holocaust/Nazi Germany and likened Trump's MAGA voter base to the Nazis. He also grouped MAGA in the same basket as he did Confederates of the 1865's & Nazis in the 1945. As a side note, I like Pedro Pascal as an actor. I really liked his work in Narcos & Game of Thrones. That aside, let's get to what I think is absolute bullshit and Hollywood turning on her, when they could have very easily fired him as well.

For instance, he posted this:

Carano posted this:

Based on both of their posts, I don't understand why Pedro wasn't fired as well. He's comparing and calling modern day Americans the equivalent of Nazis in the 1865. Moreover, he is grouping MAGA Republicans with Confederates & Nazis. Not fair or correct.

Her tweet wasn't incorrect. She simply recounted a known historical fact. I say that as a Jew and someone that knows the history of the Jews in Germany. During Nazi Germany, the German government did get German people to attack Jews. The German government figured that since the German people coexisted and served as neighbors to the vast majority of the Jewish population, why not plant that seed of discord into the minds of the German people in order to get them to turn on the Jews. This is what she meant in that the German people (the actual neighbors of the Jews) were brainwashed into hating Jews for being Jews before the Nazi soldiers even had to get involved.

I don't agree with her being fired. It could have been a man committing the same acts and if he got fired, I also would have called bullshit on it. Lucas films went ahead and made this harsh statement:

“Gina Carano is not currently employed by Lucasfilm and there are no plans for her to be in the future. Nevertheless, her social media posts denigrating people based on their cultural and religious identities are abhorrent and unacceptable.”

This just proves that the pussification of America is practically complete at this point.

"1"

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #37 on: February 13, 2021, 10:27:44 AM »

Ok twinkie. She pisses off the right people.

Skeletor

• Getbig V
  • Silence you furry fool!
« Reply #38 on: February 13, 2021, 10:33:31 AM »
I'm sure others have heard this argument made a few times, as I've read it on a few outlets.

But what of Pedro Pascal, Gina's co-star in the Mandalorian? He has made some "questionable" tweets that have made mention of the Holocaust/Nazi Germany and likened Trump's MAGA voter base to the Nazis. He also grouped MAGA in the same basket as he did Confederates of the 1865's & Nazis in the 1945. As a side note, I like Pedro Pascal as an actor. I really liked his work in Narcos & Game of Thrones. That aside, let's get to what I think is absolute bullshit and Hollywood turning on her, when they could have very easily fired him as well.

Carano posted this:

Based on both of their posts, I don't understand why Pedro wasn't fired as well. He's comparing and calling modern day Americans the equivalent of Nazis in the 1865. Moreover, he is grouping MAGA Republicans with Confederates & Nazis. Not fair or correct.

Her tweet wasn't incorrect. She simply recounted a known historical fact. I say that as a Jew and someone that knows the history of the Jews in Germany. During Nazi Germany, the German government did get German people to attack Jews. The German government figured that since the German people coexisted and served as neighbors to the vast majority of the Jewish population, why not plant that seed of discord into the minds of the German people in order to get them to turn on the Jews. This is what she meant in that the German people (the actual neighbors of the Jews) were brainwashed into hating Jews for being Jews before the Nazi soldiers even had to get involved.

I don't agree with her being fired. It could have been a man committing the same acts and if he got fired, I also would have called bullshit on it. Lucas films went ahead and made this harsh statement:

“Gina Carano is not currently employed by Lucasfilm and there are no plans for her to be in the future. Nevertheless, her social media posts denigrating people based on their cultural and religious identities are abhorrent and unacceptable.”

This just proves that the pussification of America is practically complete at this point.

"1"

He put "he/him" next to his name so he can't be fired. He's probably an "orangemanbad" "resister".

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: February 13, 2021, 02:49:25 PM »
Classic italian genetics.  Smoking hot then packs the weight on fast...it rarely comes off...especially if they get married
She was a fighter so she knows how to cut weight.

BBSSchlemiel

• Getbig IV
« Reply #40 on: February 13, 2021, 04:06:06 PM »

Carano posted this:

"1"

The photo of the terrorized woman isn’t from Germany. It’s from Eastern Europe.

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: February 13, 2021, 04:08:18 PM »
The photo of the terrorized woman isn’t from Germany. It’s from Eastern Europe.

I have no clue where the picture took place. How did you find out the location?

"1"

BBSSchlemiel

• Getbig IV
« Reply #42 on: February 13, 2021, 04:27:44 PM »
I have no clue where the picture took place. How did you find out the location?

"1"

I’ve seen it before during my readings about WWII and the Holocaust. I think it was taken in Ukraine under German occupation. As you likely know, some Balts and Slavs had a vicious hatred for Jews at the time.

gmflex

• Getbig V
  • The Empire lives...you rebel scum!!!
« Reply #43 on: February 13, 2021, 08:40:38 PM »

;D.                                           ;D

I don't agree she shouldn't been fired..
 People in general are becoming to sensitive..
 her career is official over as she will be blacklisted
 And will never work for a major studio again.. Her future will consist of some B / independent movies.. Hopefully she saved up her money...

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
« Reply #44 on: February 13, 2021, 11:20:06 PM »

I don't agree she shouldn't been fired..
 People in general are becoming to sensitive..
 her career is official over as she will be blacklisted
 And will never work for a major studio again.. Her future will consist of some B / independent movies.. Hopefully she saved up her money...

This is why I said she needs to get courtside NBA seats. She could also get back with Henry Cavill, who is managed by Dwayne Walker's ex-wife.  Dany is pretty good at getting deals with Warner Bros for cast outs.     

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: February 14, 2021, 02:21:33 AM »
I’ve seen it before during my readings about WWII and the Holocaust. I think it was taken in Ukraine under German occupation. As you likely know, some Balts and Slavs had a vicious hatred for Jews at the time.

If you haven't read this I highly recommend it

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Ordinary-Men-Revised-Battalion-Solution/dp/0062303023/ref=asc_df_0062303023/?tag=googshopuk-21&linkCode=df0&hvadid=310979544451&hvpos=&hvnetw=g&hvrand=13255621920088189673&hvpone=&hvptwo=&hvqmt=&hvdev=c&hvdvcmdl=&hvlocint=&hvlocphy=9046611&hvtargid=pla-417307105818&psc=1&th=1&psc=1

basil

• Getbig IV
« Reply #46 on: February 14, 2021, 02:31:37 AM »
So often times it happens that we live our lives in chains
And we never even know we have the key

So, she went full (lowI)Qanon?  God bless her. She'll have no trouble getting a semi-famous man if she keeps the weight off.

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
  • KILL CENTRAL BANKS, BUY BITCOIN.
« Reply #47 on: February 14, 2021, 03:23:48 AM »
Who cares?
Its Disney and we are all adults here, right?

People aren't struggling enough if  this is their concern.

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • "Woke is a cult." -- Joe Rogan
« Reply #49 on: February 14, 2021, 07:16:42 AM »
Jews are not the most popular people in most societies.

They have been targets throughout human history.