Author Topic: “Hunter is one of the smartest guys I know - Joe Biden  (Read 4145 times)

Hypertrophy

• Getbig V
Re: “Hunter is one of the smartest guys I know - Joe Biden
« Reply #25 on: April 09, 2021, 12:33:02 PM »
Another silver spoon spoiled rich fucking dummy who more than likely needs help wiping his own ass.

I hate rich people who think they are better than me...................... .........years ago the old punch in the face trick cured this haughy attitude real quick.

Signed bitter and jealous old man with no money.   ;D

Wes- you gotta become more Zen like. The stress will kill you, hahaha

deadz

• Getbig V
  • Liberals..Dumbest People on the Planet! MAGA
« Reply #26 on: April 09, 2021, 02:02:18 PM »

How many "folks" got millions for selling out the USA's interests?
Dont bother with that commie fucktard.
T

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: April 09, 2021, 02:30:01 PM »
Hunter lived a life of luxury, excess and access that few can relate to.

That fact that he eats, sleeps and defecates like every other human being alive doesn’t make him relatable neither do his addictions. But if some on here choose to paint him as a victim to his afflictions I think that says all you need to know about that mindset.

Hunter Biden admits to drug and alcohol addictions....not sure how anyone thinks that translates to his being a victim of his afflictions.

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #28 on: April 09, 2021, 04:28:47 PM »
Honestly Trumps kids were made out to be like Hunter. It’s pretty interesting that for a time the media acted as if Baron was fair game.

Trump is a lot of things, both good and bad, but he was a disruption in the system, an outsider, and “they” wanted him out.

Baron should have been left alone.  Hunter certainly has issues and having access the access he does isn't beneficial.  That being said, the older Trump boys are pieces of shit who pay to go on African Safari's and kill exotic and endangered animals for nothing more than trophies.  I would like someone here from the right (doesn't have to be you Dave) to justify that sort of sociopathic behavior.

ThisisOverload

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: April 09, 2021, 04:47:21 PM »
Baron should have been left alone.  Hunter certainly has issues and having access the access he does isn't beneficial.  That being said, the older Trump boys are pieces of shit who pay to go on African Safari's and kill exotic and endangered animals for nothing more than trophies.  I would like someone here from the right (doesn't have to be you Dave) to justify that sort of sociopathic behavior.

I'm in the middle.

But hunting exotic animals is just culling the herd. They didn't kill endangered animals. At least not that i'm aware of.

Nothing wrong with it at all, it may hurt your feelings, but the animals will be either killed by trophy hunters or killed by the park owners. They are over eating the resources so other animals that are farmed for meat cannot survive. Livestock herds delimited due to other species.

I'm not a fan of it at all, i only kill things i'm going to eat, like deer and elk, but i could care less if they are killing overly populated animals for sport. Ranchers have been doing this for centuries.

Exotic animals destroy the natural native species habitat and food supply.

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #30 on: April 09, 2021, 05:11:08 PM »
I'm in the middle. I'm not. 

But hunting exotic animals is just culling the herd. They didn't kill endangered animals. At least not that i'm aware of.  I'm not sure that is accurate.

Nothing wrong with it at all, it may hurt your feelings, but the animals will be either killed by trophy hunters or killed by the park owners. They are over eating the resources so other animals that are farmed for meat cannot survive. Livestock herds delimited due to other species.  I think there is something wrong with it.  I'm a firm believer in eating what you kill.  I think trophy hunting is akin to people who torture and kill animals. 

I'm not a fan of it at all, i only kill things i'm going to eat, like deer and elk, but i could care less if they are killing overly populated animals for sport. Ranchers have been doing this for centuries. The trump boys weren't out killing deer or overpopulated animals.  Killing for sport to me is disgusting.

Exotic animals destroy the natural native species habitat and food supply.  Strongly disagree.

Agree to disagree.

ThisisOverload

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: April 09, 2021, 05:20:38 PM »
Agree to disagree.

That's fine man.

I have no quarrel with you good sir. ;D

I'd still 3-way AOC with you anytime bro. No eye contact, no balls touching. ;)

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #32 on: April 09, 2021, 05:43:57 PM »
It should be stated that President Biden must surely surround himself with really stupid people.  How else is his son, "...one of the smartest guys I know"?

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #33 on: April 09, 2021, 05:52:17 PM »
That's fine man.

I have no quarrel with you good sir. ;D

I'd still 3-way AOC with you anytime bro. No eye contact, no balls touching. ;)

Awe yeah my man.  Hopefully you'll be ok with positive reinforcement during the event.  "You're doing great TIO.  Let her have it".  LMFAO.  Then when we're switching sides, I'll give you an atta boy slap on the fanny, like when a baseball player goes into the dugout after a big hit or good play.  No homo.  Of course.

Les Grossman

• Getbig IV
« Reply #34 on: April 09, 2021, 06:19:25 PM »
It should be stated that President Biden must surely surround himself with really stupid people.  How else is his son, "...one of the smartest guys I know"?

Because Joe Biden is a chronic liar.

Hunter Biden’s behavior is a direct reflection on how he was raised and on the morals and standards his parents have.

Joe Biden is an idiot and a liar, who is quickly becoming completely senile.

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: April 09, 2021, 06:25:38 PM »
Hunter Biden admits to drug and alcohol addictions....not sure how anyone thinks that translates to his being a victim of his afflictions.

You said  many here can relate to his addictions.

Many can also relate to him being constipated.

Hes human but there are not many anywhere that can relate to his life PERIOD. Maybe Trumps boys can find his life relatable, when it comes to being a son of the president. Criminals can also find Hunter relatable as well.

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: April 09, 2021, 06:33:03 PM »

Oh I didn't mean to imply Trumps children werent sociopaths. I dont think they would be enjoyable for most people to be around socially. Definitely not relatable to the common man.

It seemed like they were in the media's crosshairs much more than Hunter though (although its only been a few months in office for President Biden). Even during the debate season it "seemed" more attention was paid to Donald Jr's actions than Hunter and the laptop.

But it doesn't matter now. Biden is out President, hopefully he has our nations best interests in mind.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: April 09, 2021, 08:05:11 PM »

Baron should have been left alone (by the press). I completely agree with this. He's still a kid and for the most part he has been given a break. The rest of Trump's brood chose or were forced by their egotistical father to be in the spotlight. They get no sympathy from me. Obama's daughters should have been left alone, they were kids growing up unfairly scrutinized by the media. Reagan's adult children should have been left alone. they clearly were not an asset to their father's career. Chelsea was for the most part given a break...thank goodness. Hunter is someone who has done shit that only a loving father can forgive. Honestly, he is a parent's worst nightmare. But, he is not his father. His father should be admired for standing by his son no matter what grief he brought to the family. Many other parents would have written him off.

Honestly, it is no wonder more qualified and dedicated folks aren't becoming politicians. Who in their right mind would subject their family and friends to all the shit that comes with being a successful politician? Who among us has no dirt that could be dug up in an effort to discredit us? Pretty much nobody.

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #38 on: April 10, 2021, 01:50:41 AM »
Baron should have been left alone (by the press). I completely agree with this. He's still a kid and for the most part he has been given a break. The rest of Trump's brood chose or were forced by their egotistical father to be in the spotlight. They get no sympathy from me. Obama's daughters should have been left alone, they were kids growing up unfairly scrutinized by the media. Reagan's adult children should have been left alone. they clearly were not an asset to their father's career. Chelsea was for the most part given a break...thank goodness. Hunter is someone who has done shit that only a loving father can forgive. Honestly, he is a parent's worst nightmare. But, he is not his father. His father should be admired for standing by his son no matter what grief he brought to the family. Many other parents would have written him off.

Honestly, it is no wonder more qualified and dedicated folks aren't becoming politicians. Who in their right mind would subject their family and friends to all the shit that comes with being a successful politician? Who among us has no dirt that could be dug up in an effort to discredit us? Pretty much nobody.

Spot on.

Gym Rat

• Getbig V
  • Libturdz Love The Caulk
« Reply #39 on: April 27, 2023, 05:46:00 AM »

Rambone

• Getbig V
  • “Billy’s taking Art? What the hell for?”
« Reply #40 on: April 27, 2023, 05:54:20 AM »
He’s really smart. Look at how much he’s gotten away with. He’s entering genius territory

Gym Rat

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: April 27, 2023, 05:56:25 AM »

Gym Rat

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: April 27, 2023, 06:04:00 AM »
Biggest traitors in history...

So bad even Wayne "dad fukker" Tracker might agree...

ROBOAK

• Getbig IV
  • toughest getbigger of all time
« Reply #43 on: April 27, 2023, 08:15:48 AM »
He’s really smart. Look at how much he’s gotten away with. He’s entering genius territory

He's running the world right now, I'm convinced the whole jan6 psy-op was his creation

Rambone

• Getbig V
  • “Billy’s taking Art? What the hell for?”
« Reply #44 on: April 27, 2023, 08:17:12 AM »
He's running the world right now, I'm convinced the whole jan6 psy-op was his creation

And his art is SO GOOD

Gym Rat

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: April 27, 2023, 09:20:29 AM »