Author Topic: Ted Nugent former covid-19 denier ,gets Covid  (Read 21323 times)

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
Re: Ted Nugent former covid-19 denier ,gets Covid
« Reply #250 on: April 29, 2021, 05:32:06 PM »
Even with sniffles, Ted would end your OWNED life before you even had time to grovel at his feet.

What was an existence of worthlessness would simply float away like so much straw thrown to the wind.

Poor, POOR weak and continually-failing bastard.

Somewhere deep down within your estrogen-soaked carcass, but never to be acknowledged, to yourself or others, is the all-too-uncomfortable realization you’re pathetic, stupid, weak, and ...

OWNED.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHABAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!

damn you seem to have a really serious mancrush on a weepy little kunt

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #251 on: April 29, 2021, 06:42:07 PM »
I have no idea who you are referring to and I'm not responsible for what anyone else says other than myself

Nugent was all tough talk and bullshit until he got the virus and then he turned into a weepy litle kunt.   He should have just manned up and rode it out instead of whining like a little bitch and then getting swept off in a private jet for special treatment.

you are unaware how your side wants to cancel anybody that uses common insults we have used for years?  why do you think we call them snowflakes?

are you really that clueless? 

E

E

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #252 on: April 29, 2021, 06:45:19 PM »
you are unaware how your side wants to cancel anybody that uses common insults we have used for years?  why do you think we call them snowflakes?

are you really that clueless? 

E

pay attention

first of all your stated premise is nonsense

Second of all I'm not required to defend anyone's words other than my own

same goes for you and anyone else

you're welcome

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #253 on: April 29, 2021, 06:59:13 PM »
damn you seem to have a really serious mancrush on a weepy little kunt
Says the guy slurping dementia ridden Bitem balls. ::)
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #254 on: April 29, 2021, 07:11:40 PM »
Says the guy slurping dementia ridden Bitem balls. ::)

yet another closet case

Not sure if you queers realize all you're doing with these kinds of comments is revealing what you think about

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #255 on: April 29, 2021, 07:23:14 PM »
yet another closet case

Not sure if you queers realize all you're doing with these kinds of comments is revealing what you think about
My yard is clean.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #256 on: April 29, 2021, 07:31:08 PM »
COCK ;D

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #257 on: April 29, 2021, 07:33:33 PM »
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

WeightPSHR

• Getbig IV
  • _____________
« Reply #258 on: April 29, 2021, 10:42:36 PM »
no shit Sherlock

It's called sarcasm

Many Trumptards on this board have called COVID the "sniffles"

For most non obese young people, yes, it's just the sniffles, but I know you libards want us to believe it's the worse than ebola.

Abelard Lindsey

• Getbig II
« Reply #259 on: April 30, 2021, 09:22:26 AM »
I just realized that if you are a body builder, you do not need the covid-19 vaccines at all. Thy biggest cause of immune senescence is involution of the Thymus Gland. Well, the Thymus gland can be regenerated in order people AND the active ingredient is none other than HGH!

https://www.nature.com/articles/d41586-019-02638-w/

The three ingredients are HGH, DHEA, and Metformin. The DHEA and Metformin are used only to counter the pro-diabetic effects of the HGH. As we all know, body building itself increases your bodies natural production of HGH on its own. I have not done an MRI scan of my thymus gland. But I will bet you donuts to dollars that most of you in the "lifting game" already have partially regenerated thymus glands.

A regenerated thymus gland will fight off infectious disease FAR BETTER than any vaccine.

The idea that a healthy person must incur medical risk in order to benefit others has no basis in either science or morality.

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #260 on: April 30, 2021, 10:39:12 AM »
Hm. Sounds like a gland that'd turn up on Dancing With The Stars. "Hai. I'm Thymus. I've alwayth luved to danth."

Abelard Lindsey

• Getbig II
« Reply #261 on: April 30, 2021, 09:01:06 PM »
Lots of folks are in great physical condition when they are in their 50's and beyond. Some people do win the "genetic lottery" as you put it. Some aren't so lucky. This has nothing to do with them taking prescription drugs. In some of these cases, prescription drugs are what helps them be as healthy as possible....perhaps even keeps them alive.

Vaccines prevent illness and that is a scientifically proven fact. The U.S. has been polio-free in the U.S. since 1979 thanks to a successful vaccination program. Polio vaccines along with some vaccines are required
in every state in the U.S. for a child to attend daycare, pre-school and k-12 school.

Like I said, I know myself better than you do. So when I say that I will or will not go for any particular medical intervention, I know that whatever choice I make is the correct one for myself. It amuses me that people who do not even know me personally would "second guess" any of my life decision, particularly those relating to medicine and money.

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #262 on: May 01, 2021, 10:55:37 AM »
Like I said, I know myself better than you do. So when I say that I will or will not go for any particular medical intervention, I know that whatever choice I make is the correct one for myself. It amuses me that people who do not even know me personally would "second guess" any of my life decision, particularly those relating to medicine and money.

The way the establishment is trying to get around this is with a guilt trip saying that you’re putting the rest of society at risk which of course is bullshit.

Abelard Lindsey

• Getbig II
« Reply #263 on: May 01, 2021, 12:22:41 PM »
The way the establishment is trying to get around this is with a guilt trip saying that you’re putting the rest of society at risk which of course is bullshit.

There is nothing the establishment can say or do to make me feel guilt about anything.

I consider the establishment itself to be pure shit. Thus anything they say or do, by definition, is bullshit.

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #264 on: May 01, 2021, 12:54:43 PM »
There is nothing the establishment can say or do to make me feel guilt about anything.

I consider the establishment itself to be pure shit. Thus anything they say or do, by definition, is bullshit.

I’m with you, brother.

The establishment/government/the average person is my enemy.

I couldn’t care less what is being said.

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #265 on: May 01, 2021, 12:58:57 PM »
This is getbig. We’ve been hip to  this shit since day one. In the real world, I’m still seeing morons wearing masks while jogging several days after the CDC changed its guidance.

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #266 on: May 01, 2021, 01:08:47 PM »
This is getbig. We’ve been hip to  this shit since day one. In the real world, I’m still seeing morons wearing masks while jogging several days after the CDC changed its guidance.

My province has once again closed all gyms/fitness centres.

For a couple of weeks I was getting around restrictions by “hiring” a personal trainer for one-on-one sessions (what was allowed), but now even that’s been quashed.

My cocktail of depression, rage and confusion is really quite something.

The government and its allies simply don’t care, so now neither do I.

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #267 on: May 01, 2021, 01:13:19 PM »
My province has once again closed all gyms/fitness centres.

For a couple weeks I was getting around restrictions by “hiring” a personal trainer for one-on-one sessions (what was allowed), but now even that’s been quashed.

My cocktail of depression, rage and confusion is really quite something.

The government and its allies simply don’t care, so now neither do I.

This is a very unspoken side effect of this entire scam. People just not giving a fuck about their country anymore. I used to defend this country against Europeans on this board attacking the US. That’s over.

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #268 on: May 01, 2021, 01:21:34 PM »

This is a very unspoken side effect of this entire scam. People just not giving a fuck about their country anymore. I used to defend this country against Europeans on this board attacking the US. That’s over.

Since 1985 weight training (and music) has been my major outlet to offset and calm what’s been a lifelong struggle with depression, OCD and anxiety.

They’ve destroyed this and just don’t care.

I hate Canada. I hate humanity. I hate the world.

All I now do is hate.

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #269 on: May 01, 2021, 01:44:36 PM »

The nation and the government are two different things. They can't wag the dog forever.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #270 on: May 01, 2021, 03:09:26 PM »

Do you know if these morons you see wearing masks are vaccinated?

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #271 on: May 01, 2021, 03:16:59 PM »
Do you know if these morons you see wearing masks are vaccinated?

If you actually read the CDC guidance instead of hearing the slanted version from the MSM, you’d know that the guidelines for outdoor activities like jogging alone are the same for  both vaccinated and unvaccinated people.

No wonder it was so easy to get a needle into your arm:

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #272 on: May 01, 2021, 03:39:36 PM »
If you actually read the CDC guidance instead of hearing the slanted version from the MSM, you’d know that the guidelines for outdoor activities like jogging alone are the same for  both vaccinated and unvaccinated people.

No wonder it was so easy to get a needle into your arm:

You mean where it says on the chart you posted....walk, run, roll or bike with members of your household? If you see runners wearing masks are they always alone?  What if they encounter another person while running? Social distancing according to the CDC is at least 6 ft. The city sidewalk out front of my house isn't 6 ft. wide. A standard lane on an athletic track is 4 ft.

and

Attend small gathering with fully vaccinated family and friends? Which when you think about it, this makes no sense because they are attending the gathering with someone (you) who is not fully vaccinated.

Personal and Social Activities | COVID-19 | CDC  (note: not MSM)
https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/daily-life-coping/personal-social-activities.html

Very first line:Wear masks at all times, both indoors and outdoors, except when you are actively eating or drinking. Masks help protect both you and those around you. Avoid crowds and sit at tables

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #273 on: May 01, 2021, 04:29:45 PM »
You mean where it says on the chart you posted....walk, run, roll or bike with members of your household? If you see runners wearing masks are they always alone?  What if they encounter another person while running? Social distancing according to the CDC is at least 6 ft. The city sidewalk out front of my house isn't 6 ft. wide. A standard lane on an athletic track is 4 ft.

and

Attend small gathering with fully vaccinated family and friends? Which when you think about it, this makes no sense because they are attending the gathering with someone (you) who is not fully vaccinated.

https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/daily-life-coping/personal-social-activities.html

Very first line:Wear masks at all times, both indoors and outdoors, except when you are actively eating or drinking. Masks help protect both you and those around you. Avoid crowds and sit at tables

Are you really going to continue this? If you can run with Members of your family you can obviously do it alone. Just go away.

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #274 on: May 01, 2021, 04:33:31 PM »

and

You can’t really be this much of a fucking idiot. Then again... Even Fauci said the risk outdoors is minuscule. Just lock yourself away forever. No one will miss you.

For the normal people here, from a liberal news outlet:

https://www.nbcnews.com/health/health-news/do-i-need-mask-outdoors-cdc-says-certain-activities-are-n1265452

Outdoor activities are safe without masks — regardless of whether a person is vaccinated — as long as people are either alone or with immediate family members,