Author Topic: Goodrum's weight is getting out of control  (Read 9731 times)

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
  • HANKINS IS A FUCKING LIAR & QUITTER
Re: Goodrum's weight is getting out of control
« Reply #25 on: April 23, 2021, 05:35:58 PM »
Vince is on the Dreamer bulk, and just as deluded

What the fuck?

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: April 23, 2021, 05:40:13 PM »
Not really...my max is 110 for 5 reps...just not done dumbbells presses in a while...those max lifts were usually after I finished arguing with Onlyme....was good for something at least
Pretty good lifting Vince.
Hmmm, we've been posting on this crazy site for over 20 years now.
Hope all is well with you.

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
  • HANKINS IS A FUCKING LIAR & QUITTER
« Reply #27 on: April 23, 2021, 09:46:27 PM »

Somewhere Fat Shizzo is weeping over Vince’s sexual chocolate pose.

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #28 on: April 23, 2021, 10:01:54 PM »

They ought to hook up once and for all.  Also, Vince, if you are reading this, your cousin Niko blows.  No pun intended.

Henda

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: April 24, 2021, 01:09:45 AM »
Haha I never knew taking pre workouts and fat burners was the only way to not be morbidly obese, I was under the impression diet and exercise did the job but guess I was wrong

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #30 on: April 24, 2021, 01:45:35 AM »
Haha I never knew taking pre workouts and fat burners was the only way to not be morbidly obese, I was under the impression diet and exercise did the job but guess I was wrong

I found a typical meal (below) from one of Goodrum's videos. It is amazing that he looks morbidly obese if he only eats like this. What am I missing? Could it be that his massive intake on junk food somehow does not appear in his YouTube videos?  :D :D  ;D

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: April 24, 2021, 02:59:49 AM »
Too busy with the new job in Africa.
Where does he find the food in Africa?

Henda

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: April 24, 2021, 03:05:28 AM »
I found a typical meal (below) from one of Goodrum's videos. It is amazing that he looks morbidly obese if he only eats like this. What am I missing? Could it be that his massive intake on junk food somehow does not appear in his YouTube videos?  :D :D  ;D

Haha no way is he eating like that consistently, if I had to eat that type and quantity of food to still be fat as fuck like he is I’d likley kill myself

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #33 on: April 24, 2021, 03:06:58 AM »
after filming the salad, goodrum probably puts it back in the fridge so it is ready for the next youtube video.

Also, he never forgets to place his Art Deco book on his living room table so we can all see how sophisticated he is.

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #34 on: April 24, 2021, 06:28:07 AM »

I am not morbidly obese.  I've gained about 30 pounds over the years but a lot of it is muscle as I still continue to lift moderately heavy with drop sets.  It's just more due to age...slower metabolism along with no longer using stimulants.  Competing in bodybuilding for the most part is over...not stepped onstage since 2009 and I want to enjoy life at this point.  If I ever decide to compete again, then I will. 

This is why a lot of bodybuilders die....they stay on the sauce for too long and try to maintain their physique at any cost.  I'm not saying I cant fall over dead but I sleep and feel much better after getting rid of those stimulants I used to take. If that means that I'm going to be a little more Chungus then fuck it. 
A

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: April 24, 2021, 06:56:26 AM »
Isn’t spunk high in calories?

Vince must be chuggin’ cum like a demon.

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #36 on: April 24, 2021, 07:05:48 AM »
Isn’t spunk high in calories?

Vince must be chuggin’ cum like a demon.

He be a Semen Demon. 

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #37 on: April 24, 2021, 07:15:07 AM »
The camera adds weight and plus the Rona 30lbs

Try to keep that weight in check.

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #38 on: April 24, 2021, 07:17:46 AM »

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: April 24, 2021, 07:21:20 AM »

If that doesn't have you skipping a few meals nothing will, haha.

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: April 24, 2021, 07:31:51 AM »

Naw...I hit the gym for enjoyment, dont care about having striated glutes or six pack but the main reason I gained weight is because I stopped taking preworkouts and rat burners a few years ago due to heart palpitations....better to have safety fat and be alive then shredded and dead

Vince preaching from the gospel of Basille? Wth is going on here?

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: April 24, 2021, 08:13:00 AM »
Vince stopped twerking cause he hurt his ass , he should be repaired soon
A

TheShape.

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: April 24, 2021, 09:44:34 AM »
Vince would you be Lennys TanTenTen for a night?

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #43 on: April 24, 2021, 10:21:53 AM »
I give Vince credit for not being anonymous unlike someone
like myself, he puts himself out there. He seems pretty good natured and hardworking. OMR said he's been entertaining us for 20 years. He has but people are laughing at him, not with him, even his "friends" on here. It could be seen as somewhat cruel to indulge him like this. But anyway...

Vince does not eat like he says he does. He is obese. Shit, many of us look like shit, myself included, that's not why I'm saying this. He most likely believes in what he's saying, he's not lying consciously. There is interesting research in this area as well as tons of anecdotes, people do not know they are veering off their meal plans. No his metabolism hasn't changed much and those caffeine stims did not boost his metabolism much. What they do is reduce appetite. His metabolic rate is probably the highest it has ever been because he probably hasn't been this heavy before.
He probably has a skewed body image perception as well. He was maybe 18% bodyfat when he was "competing." Normal people do not get onstage like this.

But if he's happy, great.

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #44 on: April 24, 2021, 12:15:41 PM »

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #45 on: April 24, 2021, 06:38:54 PM »
It would be interesting to get back in the game...just to see if I can improve my last outing.....

A

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #46 on: April 24, 2021, 06:44:32 PM »
It would be interesting to get back in the game...just to see if I can improve my last outing.....

Bro - at our age the name of the game is fitness, mobility , injury prevention , longevity , endurance , etc. 

Bodybuilding asthetics don’t mean a damn fng thing.   Many of these clowns can’t climb a flight of stairs without being hunched over.   

You look great there - if you get there awesome but do so in the pursuit of being fit vs just looking fit.

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #47 on: April 25, 2021, 07:46:33 AM »
Bro - at our age the name of the game is fitness, mobility , injury prevention , longevity , endurance , etc. 

Bodybuilding asthetics don’t mean a damn fng thing.   Many of these clowns can’t climb a flight of stairs without being hunched over.   

You look great there - if you get there awesome but do so in the pursuit of being fit vs just looking fit.

Well, it honestly is time I shed off the weight.  There is some non stim products out but I'll have to coordinate my training as well...
A

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #48 on: April 25, 2021, 11:57:58 AM »
That cracked me up and greatly disturbed me at the same time.

at least he is enough of a masturbation connoisseur to stimulate the nut sack with his free hand. 

Flexacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: April 25, 2021, 12:07:16 PM »

Well, it honestly is time I shed off the weight.  There is some non stim products out but I'll have to coordinate my training as well...

You need to first break away from the mentality that you need "products" to lose weight.

Eat smaller meals even if you're eating garbage, just no bingeing. Do that consistently for an extended period of time and your stomach capacity will shrink. Once that happens dieting is pretty easy and keeping the weight off is even easier. Just avoid bingeing and never make plans to eat at a buffet.