Author Topic: Critique review condition and size at 43  (Read 196921 times)

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
Re: Critique review condition and size at 43
« Reply #1375 on: June 06, 2021, 09:38:03 AM »
Thanks for another detailed report. We never get tired of you talking about yourself. How much of that increased water weight is cock juice?

You're quite the inspiration and all of us are eager to know how you reached your present state of physical perfection.

Those brown spots under his chin look like skin damage from dried shots of semen.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
« Reply #1376 on: June 06, 2021, 09:39:31 AM »
thanks for posting something that is not bodybuilding related. As I said before, we are also interested in other things.

Trying to body build when you are middle aged and have digestive issues and joint issues is the equivalent of fighting windmills a noble yet futile pursuit. Sometimes its the unachievable dreams we chase that define our character

JustPlaneJane

• Getbig V
« Reply #1377 on: June 06, 2021, 09:40:56 AM »
My Dalis are real. I picked up this Dali in Paris 2 years ago at the Museum my other 3 Dalis are just black and white lithographs. All of those are in the Quixote theme though which carries into some other surrealist oil paintings I have here of Butterfly windmills and such things.

This gimmick isn’t funny or original.

Why do you come to this board to post crap and lie about shit no one cares about ?

Is there something wrong with you, other than your obvious shortcomings ?

Weirdo.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #1378 on: June 06, 2021, 10:54:14 AM »
primemuscle posted that picture himself on getbig, so what is the problem?

That's right I did post that photo. It was mine to post. Posting a photo of my ancient 76 year old physique takes guts. More than most here have. 

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #1379 on: June 06, 2021, 10:58:44 AM »
I would say earning real money illegally would actually be a lot harder to do than legally. And I have my fancy framed degrees and certifications not sure why you are so worried about someone elses finances and educational aptitude on a bodybuilding board.

When your personal information was posted here, which was a cheap shot, I believe it also revealed your profession past and/or present. I am surprised nobody picked up on that.

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1380 on: June 06, 2021, 11:47:58 AM »
My Dalis are real. I picked up this Dali in Paris 2 years ago at the Museum my other 3 Dalis are just black and white lithographs. All of those are in the Quixote theme though which carries into some other surrealist oil paintings I have here of Butterfly windmills and such things.
Dream Caused by the Flight of a Bee Around a Pomegranate a Second Before Awakening is a surrealist painting by Salvador Dalí. A shorter alternate title for the painting is Dream Caused by the Flight of a Bee. It was painted in 1944, and the woman in the painting, dreaming, is said to represent his wife, Gala.[1][2] The painting is currently in the Thyssen-Bornemisza Museum, in Madrid.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dream_Caused_by_the_Flight_of_a_Bee_Around_a_Pomegranate_a_Second_Before_Awakening

X factor part 2

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1381 on: June 06, 2021, 01:06:06 PM »

Why do you come to this board to post crap and lie about shit no one cares about ?

Weirdo.

My Dalis are very real they have authentic certificates and everything and again I purchased the thing in Paris at the Dali Museum and had it shipped through customs I know its pedigree its as real as it gets

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1382 on: June 06, 2021, 01:10:52 PM »

Weirdo.

You said I was simple then you mention Dali usually people reference artist they like well I like Dali and have a few maybe not as simple as you think. Also they are limited edition Lithographs Dali made and signed lithographs they are not original multi million dollar oil paintings. You can get a signed Dali Lithograph for anywhere from a few hundred to several thousand depending on size colors amount created etc. Lithographs were the posters of the time created and printed by hand by the artist they would be issued in limited editions. Obviously you don't know shit about Dali lithographs or art fucking simpleton.

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • also shopped my pic you tried to make it subtle
« Reply #1383 on: June 06, 2021, 01:16:15 PM »
My Dalis are very real they have authentic certificates and everything and again I purchased the thing in Paris at the Dali Museum and had it shipped through customs I know its pedigree its as real as it gets

Are you also an international art curator?

Most people don't just walk into a museum and buy a painting.  The museum is for displaying the museum's collection, not for sales.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #1384 on: June 06, 2021, 01:26:00 PM »

Most people don't just walk into a museum and buy a painting.  The museum is for displaying the museum's collection, not for sales.

You can at the Portland Art Museum.

https://rentalsalesgallery.com/#:~:text=Available%20for%20rent%20or%20sale,public%20awareness%20of%20regional%20artists.&text=There%20are%20at%20least%20600,of%20more%20than%201%2C000%20works.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1385 on: June 06, 2021, 01:27:39 PM »
They have a gallery next to the museum that sells his limited edition prints and sculptures it's really cool but the sculptures were out of my budget

https://www.daliparis.com/en/gallery/artwork/

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #1386 on: June 06, 2021, 01:28:14 PM »

The painting is currently in the Thyssen-Bornemisza Museum, in Madrid.
Q

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1387 on: June 06, 2021, 01:29:46 PM »
The painting is currently in the Thyssen-Bornemisza Museum, in Madrid.

Its a limited edition lithograph like a signed print Dali did by hand of his original oil painting. He would sell lithographs of all his famous works to make more money lots of artist do that. They are still Dali's and still valuable but they are not original oil paintings

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #1388 on: June 06, 2021, 01:42:38 PM »
Bit of a cheap shot posting that. you sound like a real jerk yourself

Um, that pic has already been posted on this board. By Prime himself. Unless a person has been drugged or dead they are quite aware and willingly posed for their pic that is put on the net. If a person doesn't want their picture shown to the world then don't take them and post them on the net.

How about thinking a bit first before you post. You sound like a moron.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #1389 on: June 06, 2021, 01:51:04 PM »
Well it is real simple. My personal finances are none of your business.

So let me get this straight: So it's none of our business that you claim to have been so poor and barely having enough to eat but now you are quite rich which you are not shy about showing off. That it surprises you that we wonder where you got all this money and self-indulgent life of leisure. Yet you think we are interested in how much you eat and weigh on a daily, if not hourly, basis.

Well, your avoidance of this question does clear up one thing for sure. You did not legally earn your wealth yourself. There has never been a person who went from rags to riches who didn't delight in telling their inspirational story. This explains, as joswift detailed, why you act like a spoiled little child at 43 years old.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #1390 on: June 06, 2021, 01:55:21 PM »
I would say earning real money illegally would actually be a lot harder to do than legally. And I have my fancy framed degrees and certifications not sure why you are so worried about someone elses finances and educational aptitude on a bodybuilding board.

"Worried"? Worried about your finances and education? What kind of idiot are you? Yet you think we give a crap about how much you eat and weigh every day.

You have the mind, perspective, and a value system of a child. Gaining weight and getting big muscles is a "righteous quest". Oh, brother, what an example you are setting for your child.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #1391 on: June 06, 2021, 02:00:28 PM »
That's right I did post that photo. It was mine to post. Posting a photo of my ancient 76 year old physique takes guts. More than most here have.

Clueless as ever.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1392 on: June 06, 2021, 02:03:38 PM »
So let me get this straight: So it's none of our business that you claim to have been so poor and barely having enough to eat but now you are quite rich which you are not shy about showing off. That it surprises you that we wonder where you got all this money and self-indulgent life of leisure. Yet you think we are interested in how much you eat and weigh on a daily, if not hourly, basis.

Well, your avoidance of this question does clear up one thing for sure. You did not legally earn your wealth yourself. There has never been a person who went from rags to riches who didn't delight in telling their inspirational story. This explains, as joswift detailed, why you act like a spoiled little child at 43 years old.

So what explains the hate? I mean half you dudes are older than me and just straight up hating for no reason. I never said I was rich you guys just got upset I took a pic in front of a pool. Sorry I don't live in a trailer. My weight room is impressive but no one wants to see that my training is impressive and educational but no one wants to hear about that. My diet is straight up work but everyone doesn't believe what I eat. You guys just want to argue about my pool. Who cares about my pool. What matters is my skinny ass legs by my pool. These are what need work and work they will get. I have no cartilidge bolts bad bad knees was on a cane but making actual gains now at 43 years old. How that is done matters but everyone thinks its so simple and wants to argue about my pool. I am an ectomorph I have to eat I have to train carefully and recover well so as not to reinjure myself. I am slowly starting to get somewhere again. I tried to share that journey of recovery and return but instead lets argue about a pool. I am also rehabbing a torn pectorial on 3 shoulder surgeries it can be done.

michael arvilla

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • facebook.com/michael.arvilla
« Reply #1393 on: June 06, 2021, 02:11:42 PM »
Brian ….  Keep doing you man! ( this is just “ get big hazing” lol)

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1394 on: June 06, 2021, 02:40:05 PM »
They have a gallery next to the museum that sells his limited edition prints and sculptures it's really cool but the sculptures were out of my budget

hahaha you daft twat
goes to museum buys a print from the fucking gift shop and thinks he owns original art...

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #1395 on: June 06, 2021, 02:49:23 PM »

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #1396 on: June 06, 2021, 02:50:21 PM »
So what explains the hate? I mean half you dudes are older than me and just straight up hating for no reason. I never said I was rich you guys just got upset I took a pic in front of a pool. Sorry I don't live in a trailer. My weight room is impressive but no one wants to see that my training is impressive and educational but no one wants to hear about that. My diet is straight up work but everyone doesn't believe what I eat. You guys just want to argue about my pool. Who cares about my pool. What matters is my skinny ass legs by my pool. These are what need work and work they will get. I have no cartilidge bolts bad bad knees was on a cane but making actual gains now at 43 years old. How that is done matters but everyone thinks its so simple and wants to argue about my pool. I am an ectomorph I have to eat I have to train carefully and recover well so as not to reinjure myself. I am slowly starting to get somewhere again. I tried to share that journey of recovery and return but instead lets argue about a pool. I am also rehabbing a torn pectorial on 3 shoulder surgeries it can be done.

The last sentence in my post that you quoted explains it. It begins with "This explains..." I can't get much clearer than that. And I think we'd much rather see your home gym than your weight scale.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1397 on: June 06, 2021, 03:43:27 PM »
hahaha you daft twat
goes to museum buys a print from the fucking gift shop and thinks he owns original art...

They sell original art its a gallery not a gift shop you can get a one of a kind original if you have the cash. A lithograph is a limited edition print its a Dali signed by the artist you think Andy Warhol only produced one Can of Soup? Only one Marilyn Monroe?

https://www.invaluable.com/blog/what-is-a-lithograph/

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1398 on: June 06, 2021, 03:53:00 PM »
The last sentence in my post that you quoted explains it. It begins with "This explains..." I can't get much clearer than that. And I think we'd much rather see your home gym than your weight scale.

Again you clearly train and are in shape yourself so the real question is why the self hate and loathing do you not value your own goals and journey?

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1399 on: June 06, 2021, 03:54:40 PM »
They sell original art its a gallery not a gift shop you can get a one of a kind original if you have the cash. A lithograph is a limited edition print its a Dali signed by the artist you think Andy Warhol only produced one Can of Soup? Only one Marilyn Monroe?

https://www.invaluable.com/blog/what-is-a-lithograph/
I have the Mona Lisa on the back of my toilet door, its not the painted one though, its a print, its a limited edition, its one of 3 million.