Author Topic: Critique review condition and size at 43  (Read 196845 times)

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
Re: Critique review condition and size at 43
« Reply #1825 on: June 16, 2021, 11:53:30 AM »
Ahahaha I finally figured out who Bhank reminds me of!

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #1826 on: June 16, 2021, 12:57:26 PM »

This guys full time job is a cumguzzler at glory holes!!

WTF did I just watch ???

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
« Reply #1827 on: June 16, 2021, 02:20:17 PM »

Wow - good spot - blast from the past or what - thought he'd be dead by now

Haven't seen one of his vids since he had that beef with The Firebreathing Idiot (Ted Barrus)

In fact, thought they'd both be dead by now LOL

T

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #1828 on: June 16, 2021, 02:34:23 PM »
This guys full time job is a cumguzzler at glory holes!!

WTF did I just watch ???

I couldn't watch this all the way through....does he throw up at some point? What an idiot!

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
« Reply #1829 on: June 16, 2021, 03:22:29 PM »

It turns out Mayo has 100 calories a tablespoon so chugging Mayo may in fact be the secret to getting Huge

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #1830 on: June 16, 2021, 04:05:10 PM »
It turns out Mayo has 100 calories a tablespoon so chugging Mayo may in fact be the secret to getting Huge

Don't forget that mayonnaise also has 0.1 gm of protein per tbsp. 

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1831 on: June 16, 2021, 04:05:11 PM »
I couldn't watch this all the way through....does he throw up at some point? What an idiot!
Jay it takes all kinds but this guy takes the cake.................... ...............and don`t hold the Mayo !!  ;D

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1832 on: June 16, 2021, 04:06:07 PM »
LOL  ;D

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1833 on: June 16, 2021, 04:55:48 PM »
It's like you are building a castle in the sand and the tide is coming in. What you want isn't real. It isn't possible there is no time you couldn't get there even if there was time because there is no there. The plan doesn't make any sense it will not get you what you want even if it could be achieved . But you want it bad there is no other plan  fill another bucket with sand. Add water to strengthen it build a retaining wall of sand to divert the Ocean dig a canal get a bigger fucking shovel already bring in the godamn backhoe if needed.

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • “Always do what you are afraid to do.” - Emerson
« Reply #1834 on: June 16, 2021, 05:06:49 PM »
It's like you are building a castle in the sand and the tide is coming in. What you want isn't real. It isn't possible there is no time you couldn't get there even if there was time because there is no there. The plan doesn't make any sense it will not get you what you want even if it could be achieved . But you want it bad there is no other plan  fill another bucket with sand. Add water to strengthen it build a retaining wall of sand to divert the Ocean dig a canal get a bigger fucking shovel already bring in the godamn backhoe if needed.

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #1835 on: June 16, 2021, 05:10:39 PM »

Cirque du SoGhey, alert!  What's next?  Are ya gonna schmoecase your collection of velvet paintings starting with the crown jewel of Michael Jackson riding a Unicorn with Liberace seated "up front"?

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1836 on: June 16, 2021, 05:13:51 PM »
Cirque du SoGhey, alert!  What's next?  Are ya gonna schmoecase your collection of velvet paintings starting with the crown jewel of Michael Jackson riding a Unicorn with Liberace seated "up front"?

I am 100 reps into my workout you can't even phase me right now the transformation has already begun. Life takes away everything I am taking my strength back the World can not have it yet.

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #1837 on: June 16, 2021, 05:21:17 PM »
I am 100 reps into my workout you can't even phase me right now the transformation has already begun. Life takes away everything I am taking my strength back the World can not have it yet.

Wow...Did you just go Super Saiyan on us?! Ultra-Mega-Cirque du SoGhey powers...FAPTIVATE!

Came down, Francis.

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
  • HANKINS IS A FUCKING LIAR & QUITTER
« Reply #1838 on: June 16, 2021, 05:23:02 PM »

GymnJuice

• Getbig V
« Reply #1839 on: June 16, 2021, 05:30:52 PM »

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1840 on: June 16, 2021, 05:35:39 PM »

That was awesome probably just inspired another 100 reps. Had to put my face on for this one tonight. I put a nitric oxide booster formula with branch chain amino acids directly into the injured area. Started noticing some strain not sure if from the administration or the training so cut it short after a half dozen sets of 25. Just trying to take it easy as can not reinjure it will eventually increase the weight and lower the reps. But felt it too much tonight so shut it down to be safe

GymnJuice

• Getbig V
« Reply #1841 on: June 16, 2021, 06:06:50 PM »
 ;D  You gotta tie the shoelaces around your arms.  It will help the pump.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #1842 on: June 16, 2021, 07:37:31 PM »

Wow! This is a really interesting post. A little self reflection perhaps?

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1843 on: June 16, 2021, 07:51:01 PM »
Wow! This is a really interesting post. A little self reflection perhaps?

I can't even post all my motivations and mania related to training as I am sure my enemies will find this thread eventually. It is not a simple subject it is not about vanity or impressing strangers. I remember why I wanted to lift as a teenager. I remember the goal. That goal is not a possibility anymore and lifting was never going to help me achieve it anyway. Everyone thinks Bodybuilding is lame everyone hates on it no one understands it. We all realize we will never be Ronnie Coleman and give up. Now I am in my 40s and life has beaten me down. But I am getting up I am going to now do what could not be done then. Will it help me achieve the original goal no it will not. Will anyone understand no they will not. I can never even tell anyone the twisted manic plan in my head as it is ridiculous it doesn't make sense it didn't work then and it won't work now.  You can't just get bigger faster and stronger as you age and even if you could it's not going to change anything. But the world takes everything. I am taking this back.

All kidding aside watch my pec recovery video 3 months post tear 1.5 months after training resumed

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #1844 on: June 16, 2021, 09:23:55 PM »
I can't even post all my motivations and mania related to training as I am sure my enemies will find this thread eventually. It is not a simple subject it is not about vanity or impressing strangers. I remember why I wanted to lift as a teenager. I remember the goal. That goal is not a possibility anymore and lifting was never going to help me achieve it anyway. Everyone thinks Bodybuilding is lame everyone hates on it no one understands it. We all realize we will never be Ronnie Coleman and give up. Now I am in my 40s and life has beaten me down. But I am getting up I am going to now do what could not be done then. Will it help me achieve the original goal no it will not. Will anyone understand no they will not. I can never even tell anyone the twisted manic plan in my head as it is ridiculous it doesn't make sense it didn't work then and it won't work now.  You can't just get bigger faster and stronger as you age and even if you could it's not going to change anything. But the world takes everything. I am taking this back.

All kidding aside watch my pec recovery video 3 months post tear 1.5 months after training resumed

B have you been vaccinated? If not will you wear a mask in your videos? I’ve been watching a lot of them as of late and I don’t want to accidentally catch covid.

Thanks!

Also why are you hands so large?

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #1845 on: June 16, 2021, 09:51:49 PM »

ThisisOverload

• Getbig V
« Reply #1846 on: June 16, 2021, 09:55:16 PM »

Your pec has already healed.

You are stuck looking like that for life.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1847 on: June 16, 2021, 09:56:09 PM »
I am on probation I take court ordered drug testing. I have supplied the courts with hair follicle testing for 2 years. I do not use any illegal drugs.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1848 on: June 16, 2021, 09:58:43 PM »
Your pec has already healed.

You are stuck looking like that for life.

Yes there will always be a tear but no it will not be as bad. The muscle fibers around the tear will absolutely grow and fill it in to an extent. They cut a chunk out of my quad muscle when I had Mersa. I had to pack the hole with guaze for like a month. Eventually it filled in with training the tear will become less noticeable. My tendon is intact it is the muscle that is torn and there is atrophy around the tear the remaining tissue will grow with proper stimulation and fill it in some. Also it will look a lot fucking worse if I do nothing. Healed means training heavy again once it has filled in some I am a year away from that probably 1 to be close and 2 to be as good as it will get

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1849 on: June 16, 2021, 10:24:58 PM »
I am on probation I take court ordered drug testing. I have supplied the courts with hair follicle testing for 2 years. I do not use any illegal drugs.

Is that why you are almost bald?