Author Topic: Jay Cutler's girlfriend has butt implants?  (Read 10738 times)

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
Re: Jay Cutler's girlfriend has butt implants?
« Reply #75 on: June 06, 2021, 10:40:51 AM »
Matt (and everyone else who moans about 'women wanting money boo hoo')

I have 2 ex-Wives and have been married to my current Wife for 20 years.  So that's 3 women.  I have supported them and my many children (7) for over 27 years now without a single argument.  Monthly payments, school costs, holidays, tech, phones, hobbies, marriages - even helping with their mortgage deposit and payments - lock, stock the f**king lot

Why?

Because I chose to f**k the 3 of them and make babies - so I paid for everything

Men who moan about women wanting money should just f**king earn more or stay at home jacking off while letting those of us who can earn a wage take care of business

Jesus - f**king bunch of shopping cart-retrievers in this place or what

--exhale--

Snorting the Folgers is not recommended.

*Star Spangled Translation: Brits have to put a 1£ coin into the shopping cart lock to release it. You get the coin back when you return the cart, so retrieving unreturned carts is a way to make a buck. But I like that he didn't call it a 'shopping trolley.' Our cultural imperialism proceeds apace.

** I'm totally guessing this is what he meant. Aldi, the Kraut owned supermarket, does a similar thing in Aus. I don't shop there. Their shit's all weird. 

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
« Reply #76 on: June 06, 2021, 10:52:09 AM »

** I'm totally guessing this is what he meant. Aldi, the Kraut owned supermarket, does a similar thing in Aus. I don't shop there. Their shit's all weird.

Aldi does it here too, a quarter for the cart. A homeless man in one of the local ones used to gather up their wayward carts, and charge people a dime instead of the quarter, and many folks took him up on it.

Shopping cart retriever has also long been the domain of retarded men here in the States too. No finer race of cart wrangler to be found.

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #77 on: June 06, 2021, 11:05:24 AM »
Ah, I didn't realize Aldi had moved in over there. Nice their Soylent knockoffs are globally available.

Man, I'd kill for a Jersey pizza right now. Just cheese. Molten, oil running down your wrist, fold that giant slice in half....

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #78 on: June 06, 2021, 11:16:09 AM »

I have 2 ex-Wives and have been married to my current Wife for 20 years.  So that's 3 women.  I have supported them and my many children (7) for over 27 years now without a single argument.  Monthly payments, school costs, holidays, tech, phones, hobbies, marriages - even helping with their mortgage deposit and payments - lock, stock the f**king lot

Why?

Because I chose to f**k the 3 of them and make babies - so I paid for everything

Men who moan about women wanting money should just f**king earn more or stay at home jacking off while letting those of us who can earn a wage take care of business

--exhale--

Before I comment on this more [being with my family now - Getbig being my second family, so I'm usually with one or the other.  ;D], all I want to say is - damn, seven kids! I'm jealous!

The last woman I was with completely exploited my paternal instinct. After all, I'm with my kids as often as possible, since I don't work a 9 to 5. The piece of shit knew I wanted more kids, and kept going on and on about it.

In the future, unless the woman is pregnant or I'm actively in the process of getting her pregnant, there is zero chance of me going out of my way for a woman.

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
« Reply #79 on: June 06, 2021, 11:45:44 AM »

Why?

--exhale--
that's cool and all, and props to you for being a high earner.

thing is, modern socielty is not really made for a man alone(unless upper 15-20% erner) to carry the cost of a whole family, since the introduction of females in the workfield..

ofcourse some women don't like being in the workfield and try to use the high earners(like you) but that's not their fault it's just their natural instinct(if you can use those wordings)

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
« Reply #80 on: June 06, 2021, 02:48:30 PM »

I bet you pee sitting down and cry at a taylor swift concert

1  Yes

2  No

;D
T

Taffin

• Getbig V
« Reply #81 on: June 06, 2021, 02:49:44 PM »
;D  I'll have you know that I am not merely "retrieving" shopping carts, my friend!  I use them as a covert walker.  ;D ;)

Don't we all, my friend  ;D
T

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.

Taffin

• Getbig V
« Reply #83 on: June 06, 2021, 02:56:23 PM »
Er - just re-read my post and I think I was a bit saltier than intended 😬

Just to clarify - I do not consider myself a high-earner (in fact by GetBig standards I am a pauper) and paying for all this stuff has been difficult and required choices - for example, I've never bought myself a brand new car

My point wasn't really about a humblebrag anyway, just that there is a lot of whining on this board about 'women being after your money' - stay away from them then!  ;D

And I was kind of referencing Bubbles from Trailer Park Boys with the shopping cart thing (I try to use North American English where possible to avoid explanations) but yes - the retrieval for £1 business is there as a career choice for those who don't want to work for 'the man'

Normal Taffin bollocks will now resume  ;D ;D
T

Hypertrophy

• Getbig V
« Reply #84 on: June 06, 2021, 03:03:51 PM »

Just to clarify - I do not consider myself a high-earner (in fact by GetBig standards I am a pauper) and paying for all this stuff has been difficult and required choices - for example, I've never bought myself a brand new car

My point wasn't really about a humblebrag anyway, just that there is a lot of whining on this board about 'women being after your money' - stay away from them then!  ;D

And I was kind of referencing Bubbles from Trailer Park Boys with the shopping cart thing (I try to use North American English where possible to avoid explanations) but yes - the retrieval for £1 business is there as a career choice for those who don't want to work for 'the man'

Money doesn't matter till you don't  have any. Words of wisdom I was given by an Italian guy who ran a grocery store when I was a kid. Stuck with me ever since. You don't have to be rich to live well, just not broke.

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
« Reply #85 on: June 06, 2021, 03:18:04 PM »

You a good guy though

Lot of respect being there for your kids, takes a true getbigger to do that

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #86 on: June 07, 2021, 05:33:42 AM »
You a good guy though

Sir Taffy is a VERY good bloke, with his priorities straight.

Only love and respect for Taffenator!
Q

Pet shop boys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #87 on: June 07, 2021, 05:43:45 AM »

You just made the case for a basic pump and dump.

Kerry was a safe keeper. Stable, grounded, doesn’t need a male to survive as she has a career, doesn’t strive for attention, and she was likely good with not spending money as she was with him when they had nothing.

His life though.

All sounds like "Kerry the ideal wife" , until one day;  All that suddenly gets boring, you wake up and just don't want her in your life no more ....

WoooSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #88 on: June 07, 2021, 05:56:21 AM »
I am thinking it was a combination of Jason not being excited anymore and that possible affair she had with Marc Anthony

Only Jay knows though why he made that decision of peace
Q

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #89 on: June 07, 2021, 05:59:58 AM »

--exhale--

Don't knock my business / my version of Uber!

I've driven lots of people in these shoppingcarts to their destination and i always get five stars!
Q

kreator

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #90 on: June 07, 2021, 08:17:05 AM »
Not sure of Jay's overall wealth, but he had an excellent professional woman in Kerry with a solid career as a Nurse Practitioner in the realm of Hormone therapy and anti-aging. I dug a little deeper via salary.com and a few other salary resource websites and for a Nurse Practitioner with her years of experience (17+ years) and in that specific field of specialty, she most likely easily brings in well over $200K per year, if not more (Starting range for someone with her level of experience in that specific field of specialty is more like $150K/year, but given her time in practice, she must be making well over $200K). If Jay is "rich" then it wouldn't matter much to him, but to have a solid earning partner that happens to be intelligent and a healthcare provider would seem like an obvious choice for long term purposes. I also looked over at the website for Ageless Forever (https://www.agelessforever.net/about/meet-kerry-cutler) and she still keeps Jay's last name, which I find interesting. I wonder why that is.

Nonetheless, I do think Jay's current girlfriend is very good looking and has that Kardashian look going for her, which for some guys is a turn on. So I can see why this current flavor works for him.

Anyhow, I am happy for both Jay and Kerry in their continued success and happiness.

"1"

He ''alpha widowed'' her.

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #91 on: June 07, 2021, 08:20:29 AM »
Q

Ronnie Rep

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #92 on: June 07, 2021, 12:01:06 PM »
This looks super weird and unnatural:

Looks delicious to me!

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.

tacobender

• Getbig IV
« Reply #95 on: June 07, 2021, 06:12:56 PM »
I felt a very pleasant tingle in my balls.
very nice

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #96 on: June 08, 2021, 11:01:13 AM »

Why?

--exhale--

I agree with the sentiments expressed in your post.
I never had kids and didn't want to be responsible for any if we split up.
At least you had the integrity to take responsibility for the kids you produced. ;)

Despite the goofy jokes of my 8 ex-wives, I've been married 3 x ( like you).
Every one of my wives were professional woman with their own career.

A lot of guys posting on her wrongly think SEX is the basis of a good relationship.
Ok, having good sex on a regular basis is important, BUT it's far from the main thing .

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #97 on: June 08, 2021, 12:24:54 PM »
I am thinking it was a combination of Jason not being excited anymore and that possible affair she had with Marc Anthony

Only Jay knows though why he made that decision of peace

Jay had to be careful Henry. He didn't want to end up kissing Nat King Cole. 🤣

Taffin

• Getbig V
« Reply #98 on: June 08, 2021, 01:58:35 PM »
I agree with the sentiments expressed in your post.
I never had kids and didn't want to be responsible for any if we split up.
At least you had the integrity to take responsibility for the kids you produced. ;)

Despite the goofy jokes of my 8 ex-wives, I've been married 3 x ( like you).
Every one of my wives were professional woman with their own career.

A lot of guys posting on her wrongly think SEX is the basis of a good relationship.
Ok, having good sex on a regular basis is important, BUT it's far from the main thing .

Thanks Howard - but I gotta admit that was a bit of an estrogen-soaked rant - maybe I was tired or something LOL

In all honesty, if it hadn't been quoted multiple times I'd have probably tried to pull it  ;D
T

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #99 on: June 08, 2021, 02:01:45 PM »
You a good guy though

^THIS^