Author Topic: Let's see your home gyms  (Read 5978 times)

Body-Buildah

• Getbig V
  • Creepy Joe Touches Kids
Re: Let's see your home gyms
« Reply #100 on: June 15, 2021, 08:45:50 AM »
I am ashamed to say that 'ecripment' made me burst out raffing, you f**ker!  ;D

:D

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #101 on: June 15, 2021, 01:14:51 PM »
The bar/bands/platform look like a solid product and the reasoning behind it is sound.

But that price goes way beyond being reasonable.

You could buy quality bands from Rogue, JC, Elite FTS etc and make that thing for about 20% of the cost, with all the quality.

I guess. The bar is a pretty sophisticated design, but the platform could be made of wood. There are X3 Elite bands and there are lots of other bands out there which may or may not be as good. The bands I've seen at various gyms can't hold a candle to the one that come with the X3 Elite system.

What do you think of the Jaquish training program? You do one set to exhaustion for each exercise. Up to 40 reps.....I can come close to that many reps. Each rep is slow and deliberate. Not like the way you see guys using bands in the pump room videos.

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #102 on: June 15, 2021, 01:29:09 PM »
I guess. The bar is a pretty sophisticated design, but the platform could be made of wood. There are X3 Elite bands and there are lots of other bands out there which may or may not be as good. The bands I've seen at various gyms can't hold a candle to the one that come with the X3 Elite system.

What do you think of the Jaquish training program? You do one set to exhaustion for each exercise. Up to 40 reps.....I can come close to that many reps. Each rep is slow and deliberate. Not like the way you see guys using bands in the pump room videos.

Is the program posted online where I can check it out?
Y

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
« Reply #103 on: June 15, 2021, 01:33:58 PM »

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #104 on: June 15, 2021, 01:37:33 PM »
Is the program posted online where I can check it out?

Yes it is. Here's the link: https://www.jaquishbiomedical.com/x3-program/ Scroll down to the individual exercises. I didn't here him say anything about it being just one set but that's definitely part of the program. You also aren't supposed to increase the resistance or move to the next level of exercises until you reach the 40 rep stage. Hopefully, I'll get there before I die of old age.....oh wait, I'm already old.  :)

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #105 on: June 15, 2021, 02:13:17 PM »
Yes it is. Here's the link: https://www.jaquishbiomedical.com/x3-program/ Scroll down to the individual exercises. I didn't here him say anything about it being just one set but that's definitely part of the program. You also aren't supposed to increase the resistance or move to the next level of exercises until you reach the 40 rep stage. Hopefully, I'll get there before I die of old age.....oh wait, I'm already old.  :)

I think the program can be effective, and be so without stressing the joints  much.

Bands are a bit tricky, since you can really squeeze them at the contraction points, and 40 reps of THAT would be tough.

I mimicked the biceps one yesterday, since you guys posted it, but only did 2 x 12, but the pump up was pretty insane.

Good luck with it.
Y