Author Topic: Better get your vaccinations...oh wait  (Read 18390 times)

IRON CROSS

• Getbig V
Re: Better get your vaccinations...oh wait
« Reply #175 on: June 25, 2021, 03:45:32 AM »
But it’s still better immunity,  than from a Covid vaccine.

......just on radio, they gonna build quarantine camps near Brisbane & Perth ....... ???

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #176 on: June 25, 2021, 04:38:53 AM »
......just on radio, they gonna build quarantine camps near Brisbane & Perth ....... ???
Yes I heard that too. Does that mean that quarantine is here to stay??? Because so far he’s resisted building any quarantine buildings. He has no intention of ever opening this country up. I am actually tired of fortress Australia.

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #177 on: June 25, 2021, 05:18:41 AM »
I’m sure Prime will find this comforting😂😂😂

Pfizer halts distribution of anti-smoking drug after finding carcinogen | Reuters

https://www.reuters.com/business/healthcare-pharmaceuticals/pfizer-halts-distribution-anti-smoking-drug-after-finding-carcinogen-2021-06-24/

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #178 on: June 25, 2021, 08:10:43 AM »
World’s officially in the shitter.

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #179 on: June 25, 2021, 08:58:00 AM »
Yes I heard that too. Does that mean that quarantine is here to stay??? Because so far he’s resisted building any quarantine buildings. He has no intention of ever opening this country up. I am actually tired of fortress Australia.

It’s your second winter of Covid over there. We’ve already gone through two here. When the weather warms up cases will fall off a cliff and they’ll credit the vaccines for the drop and open things up.

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #180 on: June 25, 2021, 04:14:30 PM »
It’s your second winter of Covid over there. We’ve already gone through two here. When the weather warms up cases will fall off a cliff and they’ll credit the vaccines for the drop and open things up.

Last year when the weather warmed up cases didn't really drop off.  This year people are vaccinated, the weather has warmed up and pretty much the only people dying or getting sick are the unvaccinated.

IRON CROSS

• Getbig V
« Reply #181 on: June 25, 2021, 04:25:43 PM »

Dozens of FIFO (fly in/fly out) mining camps around , almost like 4* hotels !. Why to build Covid resorts !.

Indians would like them  8)

Have you been watching ladies rugby State of Origin last night  :)

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #182 on: June 25, 2021, 04:38:34 PM »
Dozens of FIFO (fly in/fly out) mining camps around , almost like 4* hotels !. Why to build Covid resorts !.

Indians would like them  8)

Have you been watching ladies rugby State of Origin last night  :)
No I watched queen of the south on Netflix last night but this new season is not as good. I am not into it as much as previous ones.
Why do I think he’s going to build when he’s got mining camps available? Probably to stall. If he wanted to build quarantine facilities, he already would have done so.

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #183 on: June 25, 2021, 04:41:09 PM »
Last year when the weather warmed up cases didn't really drop off.  This year people are vaccinated, the weather has warmed up and pretty much the only people dying or getting sick are the unvaccinated.

Wrong. Cases fell off a cliff last year as they do every year at the end of flu season:

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #184 on: June 25, 2021, 04:45:53 PM »
We don’t have any serious Covid cases here. No deaths this year from Covid. More deaths from the vaccines and that’s okay by our government. It’s ground hog day here. Seasons here don’t make any difference. It’s all the same. I am envious of how the USA is living with this Covid.

IRON CROSS

• Getbig V
« Reply #185 on: June 25, 2021, 04:47:08 PM »
No I watched queen of the south on Netflix last night but this new season is not as good. I am not into it as much as previous ones.
Why do I think he’s going to build when he’s got mining camps available? Probably to stall. If he wanted to build quarantine facilities, he already would have done so.

Packed rugby stadion  ::) , looks like 'covid' don't affects rugby matches !.

Political BS & nothing else !.

FIFO camps a near airports too , so there is no logics !.

IRON CROSS

• Getbig V
« Reply #186 on: June 25, 2021, 04:53:13 PM »
We don’t have any serious Covid cases here. No deaths this year from Covid. More deaths from the vaccines and that’s okay by our government. It’s ground hog day here. Seasons here don’t make any difference. It’s all the same. I am envious of how the USA is living with this Covid.

They eat crap, thats why !.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #187 on: June 25, 2021, 04:54:05 PM »

Define better.

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #188 on: June 25, 2021, 05:33:55 PM »
Wrong. Cases fell off a cliff last year as they do every year at the end of flu season:

Wrong.  Had as much to do with science and safety protocols as it did with the warm weather.  The spike later in the year had more to do with assholes gathering for holidays and parents relenting and letting their kids do what they want. 

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #189 on: June 25, 2021, 05:39:01 PM »
Packed rugby stadion  ::) , looks like 'covid' don't affects rugby matches !.

Political BS & nothing else !.

FIFO camps a near airports too , so there is no logics !.
Spot on!

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #190 on: June 25, 2021, 05:40:36 PM »

No it's not.  The recent statistics back this up.  Even though you have a fetish for being chili dogged and burning coal, I've never pegged you for being retarded. 

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #191 on: June 25, 2021, 05:43:13 PM »
Define better.
Having natural Covid anti bodies gives much better protection than the vaccine. The vaccine is more dangerous than Covid. In Israel cases are increasing amongst the vaccinated.

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #192 on: June 25, 2021, 05:48:27 PM »
No it's not.  The recent statistics back this up.  Even though you have a fetish for being chili dogged and burning coal, I've never pegged you for being retarded.
They don’t. Look at what’s happening in Israel and the UK. I don’t have any fetishes. It’s you that has. Don’t deflect you sicko stuff back onto me. And the reason why you can’t accept what I am telling you about the vaccines is because you’ve had the vaccine. And I would be pretty scared too. There will be long term sides. You only have to see what’s coming out. Myocarditis being one amongst the young vaccinated.

Body-Buildah

• Getbig V
  • Creepy Joe Touches Kids
« Reply #193 on: June 25, 2021, 05:53:10 PM »
RONA's a scam.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #194 on: June 25, 2021, 06:40:33 PM »
They don’t. Look at what’s happening in Israel and the UK. I don’t have any fetishes. It’s you that has. Don’t deflect you sicko stuff back onto me. And the reason why you can’t accept what I am telling you about the vaccines is because you’ve had the vaccine. And I would be pretty scared too. There will be long term sides. You only have to see what’s coming out. Myocarditis being one amongst the young vaccinated.
On the upside in Israel and the U.K., despite the new Delta variant outbreak, both countries' current hospitalization and death rate remain close to zero.

Are you just anti-COVID vaccine or an anti-vaxxer in general?

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #195 on: June 25, 2021, 06:58:32 PM »
Define better.

Someone who isn’t you.

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #196 on: June 25, 2021, 07:00:29 PM »
… and parents relenting and letting their kids do what they want.

You mean “kid activities”?

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #197 on: June 25, 2021, 07:03:23 PM »

I’m fully with you on all this, booty.

honest

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #198 on: June 25, 2021, 07:15:11 PM »
I just can't wait for the day they just let it loose and we can all live or die by our own choices whether to vaccinate or not. As long as we dont all stay locked down due to people not wanting to vaccinate, biggest issue i see coming is hospitals will still be over run with those who won't vaccinate, putting many other lives at risk as that situation will still compromise health systems ability to treat people for other less preventable medical situations . Anyway its 2021 and to expect anything different to our divided populations the world over would be naive.

The UK numbers of infected aren't translating into serious disease, hospitalisations or death at this point, they also tell you when you get the vaccine that it doesn't stop you spreading the diseases only protects you against serious disease in most cases. Again exercise your right to do whatever you want lets just get back to normal.

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #199 on: June 25, 2021, 07:46:23 PM »

We just buried an idiot I work with who wasn't vaccinated.  I have no doubt he'd still be with us if he had.  And, you are partially correct.  I am vaccinated fully.  I wake up each day with zero regret.  Not an ounce of fear in my body regarding the vaccine.  You are the one filled with regret.  Don't be.  There is a whole subculture of dudes out there who love to shit on and plow big, fake tits.