Author Topic: “80mil votes”  (Read 6614 times)

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
Re: “80mil votes”
« Reply #75 on: June 15, 2021, 07:42:33 AM »
Not really because you aren't the intellectual equal of someone like myself.  You are a functional idiot. If cardiopulmonary functions weren't involuntary, i.e., they instead required constant thought to act, you would soon die.  You are that ignorant.

And on top of that, libs such as your kind are at the forefront (more foreskin) of playing moral limbo.  How low will you go?  As low as you can stack the court to make your perversions legal.  Fuck off and die.  Kobe down or Covid up, it makes no matter so long as you and your kind go the way of the Dodo.

No one here likes you. No one.  You're as poopular as a Baby Ruth in a swimming pool.

You are not an intellectual at all.  The nonstop repetitious pseudo psycho babble you crap out is evidence of that.  You are nothing more than a self admitted low IQ, deformed skull, head trauma cripple that has to cope with your own family using the internet to babysit your gimp ass so they can have some peace and quiet from your constant whining.  The fact you constantly wish other people would die only highlights your own self loathing you have towards yourself and impaired life. 

I have much better chance of surviving covid - and stairs, waxed floors, and uneven sidewalks - that your bitch ass does.  So limp your weak ass on somewhere else with your whining.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #76 on: June 15, 2021, 12:32:18 PM »
Name three significant, positive things Joe Biden accomplished for the country in his 48 year political career prior to becoming President.

Do not use the word Trump in your response.

His accomplishments are numerous. As you asked, I'll list three of them.

1. When he was Vice President, he championed the implementation of the American Recovery and Reinvestment Act in 2009. The largest ever economic recovery plan in the U.S.  It got us out of the 'Great Recession' by rebuilding the American economy and save the auto industry.

2. Brought Democrats and Republicans to agreement to pass the Budget Control Act of 2011 averting a federal government shutdown.

3. He sponsored the Violence Against Women Act in 1994.  Which reduced the incidence of spousal and domestic partner violence, from 2.1 million victims in 1994 to 907,000 in 2010.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #77 on: June 15, 2021, 01:30:44 PM »

Body-Buildah

• Getbig V
  • Creepy Joe Touches Kids
« Reply #78 on: June 15, 2021, 01:44:04 PM »
LOL, cracking me over here, this guy is comedy gold!!   ;D ;D

That 10 second pause, I thought he seized up and died on the spot.  :D

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #79 on: June 15, 2021, 02:04:55 PM »
80 million “votes”

https://www.instagram.com/p/CQJW4NCgx3h/?utm_medium=copy_link
I wouldn't describe the above video as 'real'. It has been edited for effect. The reporter's question has been omitted completely then a small segment of Biden's answer is blown out of proportion by repeating it over and over several times. In fact, it is probably looped.

Here's an unedited YouTube video of the same event. Biden pauses for a moment before continuing on with his answer to the question he asked. You can interpret it anyway you choose. Personally, I think pausing to consider your response before you speak and not just shooting off your mouth (rifting) like someone else had the habit of doing is a good thing.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #80 on: June 15, 2021, 02:59:15 PM »

1. When he was Vice President, he championed the implementation of the American Recovery and Reinvestment Act in 2009. The largest ever economic recovery plan in the U.S.  It got us out of the 'Great Recession' by rebuilding the American economy and save the auto industry.

2. Brought Democrats and Republicans to agreement to pass the Budget Control Act of 2011 averting a federal government shutdown.

3. He sponsored the Violence Against Women Act in 1994.  Which reduced the incidence of spousal and domestic partner violence, from 2.1 million victims in 1994 to 907,000 in 2010.

I’ll look later but the 2009 Reinvestment act was a complete disaster. Do some research

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #81 on: June 15, 2021, 03:07:02 PM »

I suspected that Trump’s losing might be a blessing in disguise and it’s been confirmed. A half a year in and this top of the ticket has been exposed as a joke. If the Republicans don’t easily take back the Congress in 2022 and the Presidency in 24, they might as well just pack it in.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #82 on: June 15, 2021, 03:12:39 PM »

I would say it’s sad but this fucker, his handlers and administration are the spawns of Satan

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
« Reply #83 on: June 15, 2021, 03:52:10 PM »
His meeting with Erdogan was delayed. Probably shit himself again and had to be cleaned up.

I have no dog in this fight, but that was legit funny!  ;D

Since you have hemorrhoids, you'll likely try anything to get relief! Hemorrhoids are swollen veins in your anus and lower intestine that can cause itching, pain, and sometimes bleeding. These veins may be internal or external.[1]  While they can be annoying and a little embarrassing, keep in mind that most adults will experience them in their lifetime, so you're not alone! One option available to you is hemorrhoid cream, which can provide pain relief and can also help with inflammation. Clean the rectal area before using the cream, and then use your finger or applicator to apply the cream.

Or a penis

T

IRON CROSS

• Getbig V
« Reply #84 on: June 15, 2021, 05:48:33 PM »
I would say it’s sad but this fucker, his handlers and administration are the spawns of Satan

......still no explonation how Joe ended alone in that cafe @ G7  ....... ;D

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #85 on: June 15, 2021, 06:26:30 PM »

He was there with Jill but somehow he got left behind and she had to go get him sort of like when your dog won’t listen to your command.

IRON CROSS

• Getbig V
« Reply #86 on: June 15, 2021, 06:43:09 PM »
He was there with Jill but somehow he got left behind and she had to go get him sort of like when your dog won’t listen to your command.

Where is Joe ? ,Biden was 2,5 hours late for NATO Press Conference  ::) :P

jude2

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #87 on: June 15, 2021, 06:49:57 PM »

Where is Joe ? ,Biden was 2,5 hours late for NATO Press Conference  ::) :P
Come on man, he was taking his nap.

IRON CROSS

• Getbig V
« Reply #88 on: June 15, 2021, 06:56:37 PM »
Come on man, he was taking his nap.

& his brain comes to a complete HALT  ::)

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #89 on: June 15, 2021, 07:00:02 PM »

It was the wind 😂

Les Grossman

• Getbig IV
« Reply #90 on: June 15, 2021, 07:00:07 PM »

1. No. The ARRA of 2009 was championed and brought forward by Dave Obey a Democrat from Wisconsin. The stimulus package was an abject failure and could not combat the Obama Administration’s record setting recession.

2. No. The Budget Control Act was a stop gap measure by Gene Sperling and endorsed by Speaker Boehner and to raise the level of government debt spending to keep the country open. It couldn’t reconcile rising costs of Obamacare and was a failure. Three days later Standard & Poors downgraded the country’s credit rating from AAA to AA+ for the first and only time in history.

3. 27 years ago and Joe Biden was only a bystander.

Joe Biden has been an unequivocal failure in both his personal and political lives.

theworm

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #91 on: June 15, 2021, 07:47:30 PM »
For me, what was extremely suspicious on election night was states like Georgia and PA... all the counties reported the votes except for the large dem control major city counties such as Atlanta and Philadelphia area respectively.  They waited to see how many votes they needed then somehow that magical number would pop up at 2 am and 4am.  Nothing to see there at all!   

Next election stop the mail in BS and have the super dem controlled counties report first so no funny biz.  Also need voter ID laws, asking for an ID is not racist.  Ask any hotel, rental car, airline etc etc
you are gay.

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #92 on: June 15, 2021, 07:55:51 PM »
I don’t believe it was stolen. I believe that many, 80 million, hated Trump so much that they came out of the woodwork to vote him out. Especially with the ease of not having to vote in person. Maybe Trump comes back or maybe Biden gets voted out in 2024. Either way, buckle in because we’ve got at least another three years.

agree

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #93 on: June 15, 2021, 07:56:33 PM »
Common sense flew out the window with ALL liberals decades ago. Yes, I can prove that as well

;D

Body-Buildah

• Getbig V
« Reply #94 on: June 16, 2021, 02:55:10 AM »
Libtards, poster childs for the 'brain-dead'...  ::)

Body-Buildah

• Getbig V
« Reply #95 on: June 16, 2021, 02:56:16 AM »

Body-Buildah

• Getbig V
« Reply #96 on: June 16, 2021, 02:58:01 AM »

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #97 on: June 16, 2021, 05:36:31 PM »
You are not an intellectual at all.  The nonstop repetitious pseudo psycho babble you crap out is evidence of that.  You are nothing more than a self admitted low IQ, deformed skull, head trauma cripple that has to cope with your own family using the internet to babysit your gimp ass so they can have some peace and quiet from your constant whining.  The fact you constantly wish other people would die only highlights your own self loathing you have towards yourself and impaired life. 

I have much better chance of surviving covid - and stairs, waxed floors, and uneven sidewalks - that your bitch ass does.  So limp your weak ass on somewhere else with your whining.

You are such a simpleton. 

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #98 on: June 17, 2021, 09:10:19 AM »

That long pause made me think he was getting fed the answer through an earpiece.  Instead of rolling out old Joe to embarrass the country why not roll out the libtards that are actually running the country into the ground up there.

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • "Woke is a cult." - Joe Rogan
« Reply #99 on: June 17, 2021, 10:20:30 AM »

They probably ran to get the paddles to restart his heart.