Author Topic: My Diet - Review It?  (Read 6757 times)

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
Re: My Diet - Review It?
« Reply #75 on: June 23, 2021, 06:11:01 AM »
Your physique speaks but ain`t saying a helluva` lot.................no lats,delts and arms are way out of proportion,as are your forearms, no pec at all..... your body isvery asymettrical... result:............you sir are just lean.

When you say delts, arms, and forearms are way out of proportion you mean huge. And yes I don't have a chest pump in recent pics and I am recovering from a torn pectoral. I am not training heavy chest right now. It will improve as I start training better further post injury. I will say though with 18.5 on the arms and 220lbs at a height of 510.5 I am more than just lean but yes perhaps not much more yet.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #76 on: June 23, 2021, 06:13:21 AM »
You dont get fat because you are on GH.........I may look stupid but I`m far from it.

Ok so is your theory that with GH you can eat as much as you want and never get fat?? What GH protocol would allow that? Is that really all there is to eat eat as much as possible and take HGH? Is it that simple? Also fyi my weight fluctuates because I don't stuff everyday forever I adjust things. I gain 10 lose 5 again and again. You need to cycle your food intake.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #77 on: June 23, 2021, 06:19:08 AM »
Ok so is your theory that with GH you can eat as much as you want and never get fat?? What GH protocol would allow that? Is that really all there is to eat eat as much as possible and take HGH? Is it that simple? Also fyi my weight fluctuates because I don't stuff everyday forever I adjust things. I gain 10 lose 5 again and again. You need to cycle your food intake.
IT HAS BEEN PROVEN ....BESIDES YOUR ON OTHER SHIT AS WELL.

I`M NOT NEW.

AS FAR AS YOUR PEC TEAR GOES I SYMPATHIZE WITH YOU BUT WHEN I TOLD YOU I HAD LUNG CANCER YOU SCOFFED.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #78 on: June 23, 2021, 06:26:10 AM »
OK let me ask you a serious question...........why in the fuck do you think you remain so cut up on such an atrocious diet?

YOUR ANSWER SHOULD BE GROWTH HORMONE.....but I know you have genetics from another planet so that will be your answer plus no one on Earth has ever been as dedicated as you..

Do a search on the board for gh15 and also look into the steroid section.

It`s a proven fact you can eat almost completely shitty and remain lean on GH.......you eat tons of junk daily with no cardio but yet you still have intercostals and serratus.

There may be no scientific studies on this but tons of bodybuilders have stated just what I said.

Go blow smoke up somebody eles ass pal..............been in the game far too long.

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
« Reply #79 on: June 23, 2021, 06:27:41 AM »
bhank is on a ton of gear including gh but looks TERRIBLE

stop trying to give out advice you make yourself look like a fool

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #80 on: June 23, 2021, 06:40:14 AM »
bhank is on a ton of gear including gh but looks TERRIBLE

stop trying to give out advice you make yourself look like a fool

I am the fool that looks terrible and has no lats got it this is today right now

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #81 on: June 23, 2021, 06:40:51 AM »
Hey Bhank..I need you to see pics of the following board members just to take a bit of swelling off your inflated head:

Joe Marino
joswift
Dr. J
Hazbin
Go4It
honest
Sean Maloney
no one
Galienko

This is just a few as most post intermittantly these days.

Also as far a gear and GH go, talk to pellius,Van Bilderass,Overload and a veritable ton of guys who post exclusively on the steroid board.

Ask them if you can remain lean while eating ice cream and crap as long as you get your macros in and the answer will be a resounding YES.........up to a limit of course.

How do you think Ronnie drank a fucking gallon of BBQ sauce per day and stayed ripped to shreds?  ;D

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #82 on: June 23, 2021, 06:44:04 AM »
Hey Bhank..I need you to see pic of the following board members just to take a bit of swelling off your inflated head:

Joe Marino
joswift
Dr. J
Hazbin
Go4It
honest
Sean Maloney
no one
Galienko

This is just a few as most post intermittantly these days.

Also as far a gear and GH go, talk to pellius,Van Bilderass,Overload and a veritable ton of guys who post exclusively on the steroid board.

Ask them if you can remain lean while eating ice cream and crap as long as you get your macros in and the answer will be a resounding YES.........up to a limit of course.

How do you think Ronnie drank a fucking gallon of BBQ sauce per day and stayed ripped to shreds?  ;D

I eat great I am not eating junk the problem is people like you and Matt don't know what eating great means and think a handful of nuts is the way to go

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #83 on: June 23, 2021, 06:52:38 AM »
I eat great I am not eating junk the problem is people like you and Matt don't know what eating great means and think a handful of nuts is the way to go
GEEZUS dude I know how to get ripped as well as huge and remain somewhat lean as well in the process.

I`ve trained countless numbers of physique contestants since the early 90`s.....................something else you didn`t know about me.

Mostly all always placed and I had one guy who won his class at the NGA Mr. USA.

When I go to a show I am respected by my peers from all weight classes and know a ton of pro bodybuilders.

Get over yourelf you junk food junkie.................. ..discipline to train though we dont know how much effort is expended in your training.... but no discipline to eat well...........does not equal discipline in my world.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #84 on: June 23, 2021, 06:54:34 AM »
You`re lean because of GH.....plain and simple you have no discipline Arnold.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #85 on: June 23, 2021, 06:57:21 AM »
I am the fool that looks terrible and has no lats got it this is today right now

You`re upper back is ripped due to GH use but your lats are small.

Remember there are a lot of different muscles in the upperback.............la ts is only one of them...................t he one you are lacking.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #86 on: June 23, 2021, 06:57:44 AM »
GEEZUS dude I know how to get ripped as well as huge and remain somewhat lean as well in the process.

I`ve trained countless numbers of physique contestants since the early 90`s.....................something else you didn`t know about me.

Mostly all always placed and I had one guy who won his class at the NGA Mr. USA.

When I go to a show I am respected by my peers from all weight classes and know a ton of pro bodybuilders.

Get over yourelf you junk food junkie.................. ..discipline to train though we dont know how much effort is expended in your training.... but no discipline to eat well...........does not equal discipline in my world.

I do eat well sugar is a superfood but you can't put rocket fuel in a pinto. Lots of status quo rice and chicken idiots are well respected usually it is mavericks actually know what they are talking about. I put a ton of effort and discipline into my food and nutrition again I think my condition speaks for itself. If you think someone can just take a magic pill and look like me you are crazy

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #87 on: June 23, 2021, 07:00:13 AM »
I do eat well sugar is a superfood but you can't put rocket fuel in a pinto. Lots of status quo rice and chicken idiots are well respected usually it is mavericks actually know what they are talking about. I put a ton of effort into my food and nutrition
Sugar is empty calories and lots of them..........clean carbs is the way to get sugars into your body my friend

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #88 on: June 23, 2021, 07:01:36 AM »
SUGAR IS A SUPERFOOD

SOUNDS ALMOST AS DUMB AS 6 GRAMS IS THE SWEET SPOT

;D

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #89 on: June 23, 2021, 11:59:24 AM »
Ramp up to 2500 calories a day? I had 1500 calories for breakfast. You need food to train. You need energy to move weight. When did you bench press 315X8 were you 250lbs a decade ago? The current guy in the back double bicep pose at 185lbs I can confidently say can't press 315 for 1 today

Valid questions.

I want to stay within reach of the optimal BMI for my height, which is around 167- to 169-lb at 174cm / 5.8.5" nighttime height. I'm 5'9 and change in the morning and I try to wear a shoe with a quality heal [not height-enhancing...just of some length compared to other shoes], and comb my hair up to look closer to 5'10" when I'm out an about [back when that was legal].

I always considered 5'10" to be a good height.

I know BMI isn't the best scale, but I fear for everyone's health, especially my own, so I don't want to get too heavy.

Also, I just get a fat stomach starting around what I weigh now, and anything heavier. That could be prevented by running some gear, but I seldom run gear, and so wimpy doses when I do [for perspective, for my last cycle in 2016, I ran half of an Anadrol 50 tablet every SECOND day for 20 days, and looked much better than I ever look drug-free.

I look decent on some good supplements too, like formally SizeOn by Gaspari Nutrition, which I found comparable to a low-dose oral only cycle [maybe 15mg of Dianabol daily for 2-4 weeks].

I benched 315 for eight weighing about what I do now.  Give or take. None of my lifts were much outside the manlet weight range.

Personally, I'm a big time health pussy [a complete hypochondriac - but a rational one who knows I'm one], so I don't push my body with heavy calories or big rises in body weight. The heaviest I have ever been has been 212.6-lb, and I was thicker then, found it easier to be strong, even if the excess weight was mostly fat, which it was.

In general, I fear for my health, so don't push my body weight up. I'd just like to have a lean and crisp 175-lb fitness look.

As for my low calories, I used to think I have a fast metabolism, but I don't. What I have is a small appetite. I stay thin because of it.

Truth be told, without running gear, I'm just fat at my current weight or fatter. I used to be thrilled to have a waist just under 30"...yeah...at 170-lb...

As soon as I reach around my current weight, if not a bit lighter, my midsection starts expanding. Unless I add some light gear, as I said, which I rarely do.

I've come to accept that my best look is probably 175-lb at what people call "10%" body fat, but is actually probably closer to 15%.

Just a light, functional, easy to maintain weight without any gear, and without needing to eat and shit all day.

Discuss this please.

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
  • HANKINS IS A FUCKING LIAR & QUITTER
« Reply #90 on: June 23, 2021, 12:53:58 PM »
Nothing in this thread is true, or will ever happen.

Unless I called Matt a closet phaggot back in the beginning of the thread.

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • "Woke is a cult." -- Joe Rogan
« Reply #91 on: June 23, 2021, 01:20:57 PM »

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #92 on: June 23, 2021, 03:25:00 PM »
Valid questions.

I want to stay within reach of the optimal BMI for my height, which is around 167- to 169-lb at 174cm / 5.8.5" nighttime height. I'm 5'9 and change in the morning and I try to wear a shoe with a quality heal [not height-enhancing...just of some length compared to other shoes], and comb my hair up to look closer to 5'10" when I'm out an about [back when that was legal].

I always considered 5'10" to be a good height.

I know BMI isn't the best scale, but I fear for everyone's health, especially my own, so I don't want to get too heavy.

Also, I just get a fat stomach starting around what I weigh now, and anything heavier. That could be prevented by running some gear, but I seldom run gear, and so wimpy doses when I do [for perspective, for my last cycle in 2016, I ran half of an Anadrol 50 tablet every SECOND day for 20 days, and looked much better than I ever look drug-free.

I look decent on some good supplements too, like formally SizeOn by Gaspari Nutrition, which I found comparable to a low-dose oral only cycle [maybe 15mg of Dianabol daily for 2-4 weeks].

I benched 315 for eight weighing about what I do now.  Give or take. None of my lifts were much outside the manlet weight range.

Personally, I'm a big time health pussy [a complete hypochondriac - but a rational one who knows I'm one], so I don't push my body with heavy calories or big rises in body weight. The heaviest I have ever been has been 212.6-lb, and I was thicker then, found it easier to be strong, even if the excess weight was mostly fat, which it was.

In general, I fear for my health, so don't push my body weight up. I'd just like to have a lean and crisp 175-lb fitness look.

As for my low calories, I used to think I have a fast metabolism, but I don't. What I have is a small appetite. I stay thin because of it.

Truth be told, without running gear, I'm just fat at my current weight or fatter. I used to be thrilled to have a waist just under 30"...yeah...at 170-lb...

As soon as I reach around my current weight, if not a bit lighter, my midsection starts expanding. Unless I add some light gear, as I said, which I rarely do.

I've come to accept that my best look is probably 175-lb at what people call "10%" body fat, but is actually probably closer to 15%.

Just a light, functional, easy to maintain weight without any gear, and without needing to eat and shit all day.

Discuss this please.

Fucking nonsense you have no metabolism and are skinny fat because you are starving yourself you look like shit you don't have any kind of lean crisp athletic look you need to eat and lift to make gains and instead you are planning to starve yourself it is not going to work

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
  • HANKINS IS A FUCKING LIAR & QUITTER
« Reply #93 on: June 23, 2021, 03:52:35 PM »
Fucking nonsense you have no metabolism and are skinny fat because you are starving yourself you look like shit you don't have any kind of lean crisp athletic look you need to eat and lift to make gains and instead you are planning to starve yourself it is not going to work

The three staples of your diet, gimmick:

Pink cock
Black cock
Brown cock

ProudVirgin69

• Getbig V
  • hardcore redneck electric champion
« Reply #94 on: June 24, 2021, 07:33:32 AM »
Digesting food takes an enormous amount of energy, something like 40% of basal metabolic rate.  Overeating taxes other bodily functions, that's why you get tired n sluggish after over eating.

If you feel good and can maintain your daily activities on low calories, more power to you.  I rarely go over 2000 calories myself and we're similar stats

Hypertrophy

• Getbig V
« Reply #95 on: June 24, 2021, 08:47:44 AM »
I do eat well sugar is a superfood but you can't put rocket fuel in a pinto. Lots of status quo rice and chicken idiots are well respected usually it is mavericks actually know what they are talking about. I put a ton of effort and discipline into my food and nutrition again I think my condition speaks for itself. If you think someone can just take a magic pill and look like me you are crazy

lol And crack is a wonder drug.

TheGrinch

• Getbig V
« Reply #96 on: June 24, 2021, 08:48:34 AM »

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #97 on: June 24, 2021, 09:07:39 AM »
Matt, you should consider adding some ary4n power foods into your diet such as sauer kraut and bratwurst.

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #98 on: June 24, 2021, 12:36:36 PM »
Matt, you should consider adding some ary4n power foods into your diet such as sauer kraut and bratwurst.

There's actually a meat shoppe not far from me that specializes in those types of imported meats.

I've never had bratwurst. Is it just another high-protein meat, just especially delicious? Would it be high in salt?

Regarding my diet, I feel it's right on two fronts:

[1] It provides me all my nutrients.
[2] the protein/carbohydrates/fat breakdown is on point.

In other words, I could always just take the exact same time and double it, and I'd be at around 3,000 calories per day.

I don't really think we need two grams of protein per pound per day though. I think that's a bit gimmicky, to sell more protein powder.

For those who think this diet is extremely light on the calories [which it is], I got the idea from Mario Lopez's diet which was something like 1,250 calories a day, with him being around my height, but weighing maybe 160 or 175. My goal is 10-lb over that, and I've love to get as lean as Mario, but my stomach is a big problem area.

I do think when this is all said and done I will, at the very least, look better than I ever have before.

If I actually did a proper PED cycle, who knows?  :D

Look how good Georges St-Pierre looked after his fight with Sean Sherk! Although Georges stated in his "Takedown" documentary from 2014 that he never used steroids in his life. Georges is 5'10.5" and probably around 185-lb here. Amazing look:

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #99 on: June 24, 2021, 12:57:38 PM »

A great, everyday health and fitness look, with good hair and legs bigger than mine! I'm shooting for a physique that looks something like that.

And, LOL, I'm reminded of the episode of Degrassi High where Joey Jeremiah walked through the cafeteria wearing only a hat: