Author Topic: Joe Biden Promotes Four More Years of Free Government Education  (Read 3181 times)

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
Re: Joe Biden Promotes Four More Years of Free Government Education
« Reply #50 on: July 08, 2021, 06:15:39 PM »
Yes, I was wrong. It was more.

great

name a single K-12 where it's taught

5th time that I've asked you now

If you can't do it just say so

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #51 on: July 08, 2021, 06:32:01 PM »
great

name a single K-12 where it's taught

5th time that I've asked you now

If you can't do it just say so

You could ask me a fucking million times you troll. I’m not gonna give you the names of the schools in my area or even close to my area that I know for a fact or teaching it. And the reason why is because it is my area I am at the schools every day I see what’s going on. I attend school boards I am part of school campaigns on who gets elected and who isn’t. It wasn’t too long ago during a school board meeting that a parent brought in her kids curriculums To ask questions on why certain things were being asked and put in. So don’t give me your bullshit like you fucking know you don’t.

I’m driving while texting so fuck you on my grammar

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #52 on: July 08, 2021, 06:36:57 PM »
You could ask me a fucking million times you troll. I’m not gonna give you the names of the schools in my area or even close to my area that I know for a fact or teaching it. And the reason why is because it is my area I am at the schools every day I see what’s going on. I attend school boards I am part of school campaigns on who gets elected and who isn’t. It wasn’t too long ago during a school board meeting that a parent brought in her kids curriculums To ask questions on why certain things were being asked and put in. So don’t give me your bullshit like you fucking know you don’t.

why are you texting while driving you fucking moron

You obviously can't name a single K-12 school anywhere in the country teaching CRT BECAUSE NONE OF THEM ARE TEACHING IT.

It's a class in law school

This is a manufactured "crisis" that idiots like you eat up and then regurgitate

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #53 on: July 08, 2021, 06:48:00 PM »

More lies.

residue

• Getbig V
  • Adonis 3:16
« Reply #54 on: July 09, 2021, 07:04:44 AM »

do you have school aged kids? if not why the fuck are you at schools everyday

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #55 on: July 09, 2021, 08:00:52 AM »
do you have school aged kids? if not why the fuck are you at schools everyday

Not for the education obviously.

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #56 on: July 09, 2021, 08:06:43 AM »
We won't agree with Coach on this issue, BUT, making thinly veiled implications  he's some stalker/ pedo is , out of bounds.
I know you're just trying to bust his balls, but, it's still wrong ...even for GETBIG.com forums   ;)

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #57 on: July 09, 2021, 08:17:51 AM »
Stop with the bullshit Howard. And while driving on my trip right now and I’ll give you an even bigger and better example as to why McCarthyism doesn’t even remotely play a roll. The shut down of our economy and what was deemed “essential” businesses and non-essential businesses. The total Government take over that infringed on our civil rights. Being ordered to stay in or face consequences. Fuck, one guy who was out in the water BY HIMSELF being tracked down by the Coast Guard. Places of worship ordered closed but strip clubs, liquor stores and weed shops allowed to stay open just to name a few. Now you have this asshole in the White House saying he’s not against another shut down (paraphrasing) because of some other bullshit variant.

Keep it coming Howard.

Ok Coach, I tried to offer  reasonable advice on your  "Trumpist cult" thinking and was slapped down. :-[
After 8 failed marriages and a lackluster bodybuilding "career," this isn't my first experience with failure.  :D
Like anyone, you have the right to think and feel as you do.
I reserve the same right ,to respectfully disagree.

Have a safe trip !

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #58 on: July 09, 2021, 08:20:00 AM »
Ok Coach, I tried to offer  reasonable advice on your  "Trumpist cult" thinking and was slapped down. :-[
After 8 failed marriages and a lackluster bodybuilding "career," this isn't my first experience with failure.  :D
Like anyone, you have the right to think and feel as you do.
I reserve the same right ,to respectfully disagree.

Have a safe trip !

Biden needs to promote old aged homes and hospice as he is clearly not well. 

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: July 09, 2021, 08:26:17 AM »
Biden needs to promote old aged homes and hospice as he is clearly not well.

My 9th wife will need to put me in a safe place, in a few years, so WTF...I'm all for that. :D

Gregzs

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #60 on: July 10, 2021, 11:51:03 AM »
Biden administration cancels additional $55.6 million in student debt

The Department of Education canceled an additional $55.6 million in student loan debt for 1,800 students who were victims of a for-profit college fraud, bringing the total amount of canceled student loan debt by the Biden administration to $1.5 billion.

"Today’s announcement continues the U.S. Department of Education’s commitment to standing up for students whose colleges took advantage of them,” Miguel Cardona, the secretary of education, said in the department’s statement released Friday. 

The latest loan cancellation is for students who attended Westwood College, Marinello Schools of Beauty and the Court Reporting Institute. This is the first time the department approved loan forgiveness to students who attended schools other than Corinthian Colleges, ITT Technical Institute and American Career Institute since 2017.

“Today’s action continues efforts by the Biden Administration to ensure borrower defense and other targeted loan cancellation, forgiveness, and discharge programs deliver relief to students and borrowers,” the department’s statement said.

The borrower defense is a federal regulation by the Department of Education that allows federal student loan borrowers the opportunity to seek forgiveness on their loans if they were defrauded by a college or university.   

With the additional 1,800 students, the Biden administration has canceled student loans for nearly 92,000 people. The $1.5 billion of canceled loan debt is an attempt by the Biden administration to address the backlog of forgiveness claims left by the prior administration.

“The Department will continue doing its part to review and approve borrower defense claims quickly and fairly so that borrowers receive the relief that they need and deserve. We also hope these approvals serve as a warning to any institution engaging in similar conduct that this type of misrepresentation is unacceptable," Cardona added.

Some Democrats are pushing for more and broader student loan forgiveness.

More than 60 Democrats sent a letter to Biden on June 23, urging him to extend the pause of payments and interest for federal student loans, stating that the pause provided immense relief to borrowers and families during the pandemic and would “present a significant challenge” if ended.   

Democrats also previously asked Biden to commit to $50,000 in student loan forgiveness per borrower, something he said he would not do, stating that he’d prefer the money be invested in early childhood education.

Will that "be forgiven, rather than use that money to provide money for early education for young children who come from disadvantaged circumstances?" Biden said during a CNN town hall.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/2021/07/09/biden-administration-cancels-1-5-billion-student-loan-debt/7917250002/?fbclid=IwAR2yYqdIPkPZXTdA95GafsNmPQZw3LDRhy5desRi2fqL0cq2-8erO0YkTYA

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #61 on: July 10, 2021, 04:31:24 PM »
Trump selected Betsy DeVoss for his Sec of Education.
Her main "qualification" was being related to Eric Prince CEO of Blackwater* mercenaries .

That's like making Chuckles  the clown , Sec of Ed.

Biden could promote fart lighting in schools and still be a better Pres on public ed.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #62 on: July 10, 2021, 05:42:50 PM »
Biden administration cancels additional $55.6 million in student debt

The Department of Education canceled an additional $55.6 million in student loan debt for 1,800 students who were victims of a for-profit college fraud, bringing the total amount of canceled student loan debt by the Biden administration to $1.5 billion.

"Today’s announcement continues the U.S. Department of Education’s commitment to standing up for students whose colleges took advantage of them,” Miguel Cardona, the secretary of education, said in the department’s statement released Friday. 

The latest loan cancellation is for students who attended Westwood College, Marinello Schools of Beauty and the Court Reporting Institute. This is the first time the department approved loan forgiveness to students who attended schools other than Corinthian Colleges, ITT Technical Institute and American Career Institute since 2017.

“Today’s action continues efforts by the Biden Administration to ensure borrower defense and other targeted loan cancellation, forgiveness, and discharge programs deliver relief to students and borrowers,” the department’s statement said.

The borrower defense is a federal regulation by the Department of Education that allows federal student loan borrowers the opportunity to seek forgiveness on their loans if they were defrauded by a college or university.   

With the additional 1,800 students, the Biden administration has canceled student loans for nearly 92,000 people. The $1.5 billion of canceled loan debt is an attempt by the Biden administration to address the backlog of forgiveness claims left by the prior administration.

“The Department will continue doing its part to review and approve borrower defense claims quickly and fairly so that borrowers receive the relief that they need and deserve. We also hope these approvals serve as a warning to any institution engaging in similar conduct that this type of misrepresentation is unacceptable," Cardona added.

Some Democrats are pushing for more and broader student loan forgiveness.

More than 60 Democrats sent a letter to Biden on June 23, urging him to extend the pause of payments and interest for federal student loans, stating that the pause provided immense relief to borrowers and families during the pandemic and would “present a significant challenge” if ended.   

Democrats also previously asked Biden to commit to $50,000 in student loan forgiveness per borrower, something he said he would not do, stating that he’d prefer the money be invested in early childhood education.

Will that "be forgiven, rather than use that money to provide money for early education for young children who come from disadvantaged circumstances?" Biden said during a CNN town hall.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/2021/07/09/biden-administration-cancels-1-5-billion-student-loan-debt/7917250002/?fbclid=IwAR2yYqdIPkPZXTdA95GafsNmPQZw3LDRhy5desRi2fqL0cq2-8erO0YkTYA

You do understand that’s not a good thing, right?

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #63 on: July 10, 2021, 05:43:36 PM »
Trump selected Betsy DeVoss for his Sec of Education.
Her main "qualification" was being related to Eric Prince CEO of Blackwater* mercenaries .

That's like making Chuckles  the clown , Sec of Ed.

Biden could promote fart lighting in schools and still be a better Pres on public ed.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V

TheGrinch

• Getbig V
« Reply #65 on: July 11, 2021, 09:20:33 AM »

IRON CROSS

• Getbig V
« Reply #66 on: July 11, 2021, 12:53:53 PM »
My 9th wife will need to put me in a safe place, in a few years, so WTF...I'm all for that. :D

How is Biden doin' in Taliban land  ;D

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #67 on: July 11, 2021, 02:09:24 PM »

How is Biden doin' in Taliban land  ;D

In my OPINION, total withdrawal from Afghanistan NOW, will prove to be a mistake.
We were there for basic security and nation building after 2003. Like N/S Korea, we had GRADUALLY  became a stabilizing force

We needed to get OUT back in 2003 after we defeated the Taliban.
Nation building in a place at cultural odds, where most hate the USA, never works

???This is yet another in the long list of US Presidential  screw ups in foreign policy ??? :

Trump pulled out and left the Kurds holding their dicks in  NE Syria.

Obama pulled out of Iraq and ISIS eventually formed out of the ashes.

W Bush, invaded Iraq when they had nothing to do with the 9/11 attacks.

Bill Clinton largely  ignored the growing terrorist problems . Rasmi Usef fist bombed the NY World trade Center basement ( mid 90's).

* GHW Bush ( 41st POTUS) was one the few who did the right thing in the 1st Iraq war.  We assembled 500,000 coalition Us led troops
   and drove Saddem Hussein out of Kuwait with minimal dead soldiers  for the USA. Go in, get it done and leave. ;)

Reagan was pretty good overall, but fuked up with his unauthorized Contra forces in Central America and Columbia.

Carter ordered the  failed rescue of the Iran hostages in the late 1970's.
The Iranian revolution was to oust the Shah , who was the stooge the USA installed . That backfired big time.

LBJ - Nixon - Ford , kept us in a failed war with crazy restrictions  in Viet Nam. We pulled out as losers after 10 years in 1975.

JFK signed off on the Bay of Pigs debacle , in a failed attempt to knock off Castro.

Korea ended u as a draw with the line back to where it started at after 3 years of deadly fighting . ( 1950-53)
...this is just the well known "lowlights" of the past 60 years.

Truman nuked Japan twice ending WWII and saving countless lives.  That and defeating the Nazis were some of the great US military victories. FYI, the USA was only involved in WWII for 3 years and 8 months.

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #68 on: July 11, 2021, 02:20:00 PM »

Ok, so he raps about not feeling FREE to speak his mind in the current USA cultural climate.
BUT...
He's FREE to make and promote this video rap saying so. Hmmmm?

In America the 1st amd. states he's free to speak his beliefs openly in public.
But...
Others who don't agree are just as FREE to dissent.

That's the thing about FREEDOM, people can say they don't agree with him.

residue

• Getbig V
  • Adonis 3:16
« Reply #69 on: July 12, 2021, 07:43:18 AM »
In my OPINION, total withdrawal from Afghanistan NOW, will prove to be a mistake.
We were there for basic security and nation building after 2003. Like N/S Korea, we had GRADUALLY  became a stabilizing force

We needed to get OUT back in 2003 after we defeated the Taliban.
Nation building in a place at cultural odds, where most hate the USA, never works

???This is yet another in the long list of US Presidential  screw ups in foreign policy ??? :

Trump pulled out and left the Kurds holding their dicks in  NE Syria.

Obama pulled out of Iraq and ISIS eventually formed out of the ashes.

W Bush, invaded Iraq when they had nothing to do with the 9/11 attacks.

Bill Clinton largely  ignored the growing terrorist problems . Rasmi Usef fist bombed the NY World trade Center basement ( mid 90's).

* GHW Bush ( 41st POTUS) was one the few who did the right thing in the 1st Iraq war.  We assembled 500,000 coalition Us led troops
   and drove Saddem Hussein out of Kuwait with minimal dead soldiers  for the USA. Go in, get it done and leave. ;)

Reagan was pretty good overall, but fuked up with his unauthorized Contra forces in Central America and Columbia.

Carter ordered the  failed rescue of the Iran hostages in the late 1970's.
The Iranian revolution was to oust the Shah , who was the stooge the USA installed . That backfired big time.

LBJ - Nixon - Ford , kept us in a failed war with crazy restrictions  in Viet Nam. We pulled out as losers after 10 years in 1975.

JFK signed off on the Bay of Pigs debacle , in a failed attempt to knock off Castro.

Korea ended u as a draw with the line back to where it started at after 3 years of deadly fighting . ( 1950-53)
...this is just the well known "lowlights" of the past 60 years.

Truman nuked Japan twice ending WWII and saving countless lives.  That and defeating the Nazis were some of the great US military victories. FYI, the USA was only involved in WWII for 3 years and 8 months.
but but we're giving them freedoms, the same freedoms they're jealous of

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #70 on: July 12, 2021, 07:48:30 AM »

Those goat banging cavemen and followers of the Pedo Mohammed don't want freedom. 

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #71 on: July 12, 2021, 10:45:06 AM »

They want to be FREE to beat woman for the horrific  crime of not covering your head. ::)
I posted a lengthy list of Presidential screw ups in foreign policy.

Like most unstable situations we'll eventually have to deal with 'em again.

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #72 on: July 12, 2021, 10:48:34 AM »
Those goat banging cavemen and followers of the Pedo Mohammed don't want freedom.

The goats think it's a baaaaaaaaaad idea  ;D