Author Topic: RIP Paul Orndorff! Getbigger to the end.  (Read 4221 times)

Deacon Jeschin

• Getbig IV
Re: RIP Paul Orndorff! Getbigger to the end.
« Reply #50 on: July 12, 2021, 08:21:41 PM »
Dismissed and Expunged and I am filing a malicious prosecution against her for it as well. Hell the entire incident is on police video which cleared me. A judge has already ruled she was at fault for domestic violence against me. I didn't strike anyone. Guess you never heard about the presumption of innocence.

Well then…. You may want to file kidnapping charges against whatever state you live in for not letting you leave.

Didn’t a few people here post documents indicating you are limited to where you can travel to? 

Lol….. If you took the needle out of your ass for a year straight, you would look like  a skinnier, balder Tom Prince.

Jizmonkey

• Getbig III
« Reply #51 on: July 12, 2021, 08:22:17 PM »
Paul was a legit tough guy. Great physique for the day.
I remember his left arm atrophied at one point. Always wondered what that was as a kid. I’m assuming nerve damage.

D.O.A.

• Getbig IV
  • Revenge is a dish best served ice cold
« Reply #52 on: July 12, 2021, 08:48:42 PM »
So you admit I have better arm development at 43 than he had at 35 thanks. The guy wants to put his arm up and say he has the best arms in the world then you godamn right I am going to call him out if I beat him. Especially when the same internet trolls praise his development and shit on mine
why don't you photoshop your head a little or something? terrible development going on up there, arms don't mean much if your head, hair looks like a hero's cemetery! Cmon man get your shit together,
from one old dude to another

Lartinos

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #53 on: July 12, 2021, 09:21:19 PM »
I see people on FB talking about an interview done by his son at the hospital recently.

Pretty pathetic to compare yourself to a dead wrestler to boost your own ego BTW.

It just comes off at immature and sad to show that hairline.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
« Reply #54 on: July 13, 2021, 02:02:12 AM »
I see people on FB talking about an interview done by his son at the hospital recently.

Pretty pathetic to compare yourself to a dead wrestler to boost your own ego BTW.

It just comes off at immature and sad to show that hairline.

Are you kidding 1980's WWE wrestlers are the ultimate comparison the original goal as a child was too look like those guys and now I have them beat mission accomplished

BayGBM

• Getbig V
« Reply #55 on: July 13, 2021, 02:56:46 AM »
This is so incredibly sad  :'(

https://vm.tiktok.com/ZMdVqqw4L/

Father Time always wins.  It is a short ride people; do something with your life.

Cook

• Getbig IV
« Reply #56 on: July 13, 2021, 03:20:01 AM »
Father Time always wins.  It is a short ride people; do something with your life.
wise words friend

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • "Woke is a cult." - Joe Rogan
« Reply #57 on: July 13, 2021, 03:54:21 AM »
Dude wants to put his arms up and claim best in the world he better actually beat me or I am calling him out I don't care if he is Jesus

You do realize it was all done for comedy right?  He's not serious.

Get some psych help, bro.

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • "Woke is a cult." - Joe Rogan

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #59 on: July 13, 2021, 05:32:27 AM »

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #60 on: July 13, 2021, 05:33:28 AM »
You do realize it was all done for comedy right?  He's not serious.

Get some psych help, bro.

And I am Mr serious now?

Body-Buildah

• Getbig V
  • Creepy Joe Touches Kids
« Reply #61 on: July 13, 2021, 05:48:15 AM »
You are a true warrior.  lol

With all of Paul's injuries, CTE, cancer, and bipolar diagnosis, he never had charges filed against him for striking anyone, let alone a female.

That act is only done by lowlife cowards.

At 43, you look like Kelsey Grammar.......with artificial muscles.

:D

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #62 on: July 13, 2021, 05:50:07 AM »
Orndorff was in ridiculous shape back then

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #63 on: July 13, 2021, 05:58:44 AM »
Orndorff was in ridiculous shape back then

Was he really though?

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #64 on: July 13, 2021, 06:21:50 AM »
If someone can find a few examples...   when he was in WCW, he had this habit of doing a forearm drop on his opponent where they would be on the mat and he would bounce off the ropes, walk over, start shaking his knees back and forth like a football player after a touchdown..., pumping his forearm up and down while looking all over the arena and at the ceiling before dropping a weak ass forearm on the opponent.  It was said it was a mock of the Rock doing that weak People's Elbow and set up...  sometimes it took about 40 seconds of him standing over his opponent waving his knees and looking like he was channeling the Holy Ghost before he actually did the move.  The opponent had no choice but to lay there the entire time.  Sometimes you could see their face and tell they were literally thinking "dude... hurry up"

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #65 on: July 13, 2021, 07:01:21 AM »
If someone can find a few examples...   when he was in WCW, he had this habit of doing a forearm drop on his opponent where they would be on the mat and he would bounce off the ropes, walk over, start shaking his knees back and forth like a football player after a touchdown..., pumping his forearm up and down while looking all over the arena and at the ceiling before dropping a weak ass forearm on the opponent.  It was said it was a mock of the Rock doing that weak People's Elbow and set up...  sometimes it took about 40 seconds of him standing over his opponent waving his knees and looking like he was channeling the Holy Ghost before he actually did the move.  The opponent had no choice but to lay there the entire time.  Sometimes you could see their face and tell they were literally thinking "dude... hurry up"

;D :D

Body-Buildah

• Getbig V
  • Creepy Joe Touches Kids
« Reply #66 on: July 13, 2021, 07:09:35 AM »

LOL, that was classic...

Deacon Jeschin

• Getbig IV
« Reply #67 on: July 13, 2021, 07:16:19 AM »
In the 1984 gym video he would have been 35 years old by my calculation. He claims 22 inch arms.

I have a theory.  If you are 43 now, in 1984 you would be 6 or 7 years old. 

By the looks of you today, your hair probably started thinning at about that age.  Turning on the television, you see Mr. Wonderful in action.  Envious of his looks, physique, full head of hair, and solid family life, you build up anger inside. More follicles gave up on you.......

Did you then start showing aggression toward kindergarten girls who made fun of your first grade combover? lol.....

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #68 on: July 13, 2021, 07:20:15 AM »

By the looks of you today, your hair probably started thinning at about that age.  Turning on the television, you see Mr. Wonderful in action.  Envious of his looks, physique, full head of hair, and solid family life, you build up anger inside. More follicles gave up on you.......

Did you then start showing aggression toward kindergarten girls who made fun of your first grade combover? lol.....
Fucking hilarious !!  LOL  ;D

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #69 on: July 13, 2021, 07:39:05 AM »
Hogan is a large man but when has he ever actually been in shape? Oh that is right never at any age dude has been soft and watery since Wrestle Mania 1

Laughable. Around your age here, maybe a few years older.

::)

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
  • HANKINS IS A FUCKING LIAR & QUITTER
« Reply #70 on: July 13, 2021, 07:48:22 AM »
why don't you photoshop your head a little or something? terrible development going on up there, arms don't mean much if your head, hair looks like a hero's cemetery! Cmon man get your shit together,
from one old dude to another

Hahahahahahahahahahahaha haha….that is pure gold.

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #71 on: July 13, 2021, 08:13:21 AM »
It's gonna take a prime Ultimate Warrior or Lex Luger to take down BHank.  Even then, a year from now he probably smokes them too.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #72 on: July 13, 2021, 08:19:41 AM »

Laughable. Around your age here, maybe a few years older.

::)

Can you not see the front of him in that pic??? His chest and torso is saggy. I agree 1996 when he was 43 and did the NWO turn he was as leanest he ever was in his career. He was a lot lighter and his arms actually had some definition. However his torso not so much I am absolutely I am in better shape than him.

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
  • HANKINS IS A FUCKING LIAR & QUITTER
« Reply #73 on: July 13, 2021, 08:19:56 AM »
It's gonna take a prime Ultimate Warrior or Lex Luger to take down BHank.  Even then, a year from now he probably smokes them too.

Did you say “take down” bhank?

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #74 on: July 13, 2021, 08:22:51 AM »

I still have more hair than Nasser and Hogan