Author Topic: REPORT | More deaths from Vaccine than Covid  (Read 4913 times)

kreator

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: REPORT | More deaths from Vaccine than Covid
« Reply #75 on: July 27, 2021, 03:37:17 AM »
::)

The protection provided by Pfizer and BioNTech’s Covid-19 vaccine is dropping due to the Delta variant, BioNTech’s CEO told The Wall Street Journal in an interview published Sunday, but most recipients are still protected against severe disease caused by the virus.

Anyone seeing "severe disease" all around them from the Fake-RONA??

LOL

A ' severe disease' that is 99.8% survival rate (even in this obese population).

Biden-><-Down Syndrome Kids

Libturdz  ::)

''but but but what if one of your relatives died of C0vid??? Wouldn't you feel different then???'' - the most common response from the sheep that buy into it

Body-Buildah

• Getbig V
  • Creepy Joe Touches Kids
« Reply #76 on: July 27, 2021, 03:40:06 AM »
''but but but what if one of your relatives died of C0vid??? Wouldn't you feel different then???'' - the most common response from the sheep that buy into it

Nope.

Have had tons of relatives die of many things, doesnt make me change my views on anything.

Yup, Sheeple gonna sheeple...

WeightPSHR

• Getbig IV
  • _____________
« Reply #77 on: July 27, 2021, 10:00:44 AM »

Nope, and vaccinated people can carry the virus as well.

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #78 on: July 27, 2021, 10:10:59 AM »
August is the biggest vacation month. Notice the travel restrictions were all kept in place:

I see so many smart people scratching their heads about all these ridiculous rules and restrictions  but if you look at the financial angle, it all makes sense.

There’s massive money printing going on. All of these rules are just ways to prevent too much money from getting into the system and resulting in a worldwide hyper inflation.

Thanksgiving is a big travel weekend when people spend a lot of money. The restrictions have a chilling effect and keep people home.

WeightPSHR

• Getbig IV
  • _____________
« Reply #79 on: July 30, 2021, 10:28:30 PM »
August is the biggest vacation month. Notice the travel restrictions were all kept in place:

I love this LibbyTard rhetoric...do we say this to smokers, the fatties or those with that didn't eat well or excercise with heart disease?

https://www.cnn.com/2021/07/30/opinions/unvaccinated-americans-self-inflicted-wound-busko/index.html