Author Topic: Bhank is 233lbs  (Read 7009 times)

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
Re: Bhank is 233lbs
« Reply #75 on: July 21, 2021, 08:34:40 AM »
You got a thyroid problem Bhank?

Your stomach is bloated by the way.

I have chrohns my stomach bloats everytime I eat it is not bloated every morning. I am also dehydrated most mornings

Body-Buildah

• Getbig V
  • Creepy Joe Touches Kids
« Reply #76 on: July 21, 2021, 08:51:59 AM »
Bhank is pretty ripped, and is wearing an epic hat.
Nice...

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #77 on: July 21, 2021, 08:54:28 AM »
Bhank is pretty ripped, and is wearing an epic hat.
Nice...

People don't realize how much a physique can fluctuate during the day. I tried to touch on this before the waist can gain and lose 7 inches throughout the day. You can smooth out and spill over after a meal then be diced again a few hours later. I am deliberately raising my estrogen levels to retain more fluid and increase my libido. I am also using sugar to naturally create insulin spikes to push more nutrients into the muscle.

When you have been training like a madman and everything hurts it is a good idea toi stop and eat and recover for a couple days let the body grow and yes fluid helps you grow and I swear to god I have a dehydration headache right now

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • “Always do what you are afraid to do.” - Emerson
« Reply #78 on: July 21, 2021, 09:47:52 AM »
I have chrohns my stomach bloats everytime I eat it is not bloated every morning. I am also dehydrated most mornings

Stop eating wheat products and sugar and you will see your bloat disappear.

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #79 on: July 21, 2021, 09:50:10 AM »

make your fucking mind up

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
« Reply #80 on: July 21, 2021, 10:41:32 AM »
His legs are bigger than mine because he is a running back so what my upper body is bigger than his. Also since everyone wants to talk morning weight I am 228 this am not 233 I was 227 yesterday am.

But you are a bber with 20 years of experience on him, no excuse his legs are better than yours if your primary focus is lifting weights, eating, and injecting drugs 24/7

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #81 on: July 21, 2021, 10:50:58 AM »
It is a 300 dollar scale and the best tool I have do you expect me to do submersion bodyfat testing in my pool? I used to use calipers and they would be even lower than that. I really don't have any bodyfat

Whatever helps you sleep at night.. you keep telling yourself you are 8% bodyfat then blame chrons,IBS or restless leg syndrome for your piss poor physique ..  also the scale is $179 across multiple websites.

just noticed your legs in this video.. yikes try working them out once in a while.

Here are two simple routines to try.

The Weider Principles, a list of weightlifting truisms gathered and honed by the father of bodybuilding Joe Weider, have stood the test of time.

We highly recommend that you use them, too, as you learn and advance your muscle-building efforts.

REST-PAUSE
Take brief rest periods during a set of a given exercise to squeeze more reps out of a set. Use a weight you can lift for 2-3 reps, rest as long as 20 seconds, then try for another 2-3 reps. Take another brief rest and go again for as many reps as you can handle, and repeat one more time.

PYRAMID TRAINING
Incorporate a range of lighter to heavier weights for each exercise. Start light with higher reps (12-15) to warm up the muscle, then gradually increase the weight in each successive set while lowering your reps (6-–8). You could also reverse the procedure –— moving from high weight and low reps to low weight and high reps, aka a reverse pyramid.

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
  • quit·ter : a person can't finish a task
« Reply #82 on: July 21, 2021, 11:10:25 AM »
Hey dipshit...

Do any of you have any idea what you are doing? Adding fluid and weight is the goal here. I can lean out to anorexic looking in 2 days. Holding more water is the goal here stuffing face is the goal here it is called bulking on rest days. You eat as much as you can and hold a bunch of fluid to allow everything to heal. I know damn well when I start lifting in 2-3 days I am over trained and losing weight and shredded and dehydrated.  I am havign tendon pain I am going to take a few days off and eat and bloat and recover. You add 10lbs then lose 8 then you add 10lbs and lose 8 every week as you slowly add more weight. But you need to add the damn weight first. So fuck yes being 233lb is awesome as again I can not get fat I can hold water and have food in me processing I don't add fat. Every ounce is going to be good weight but you want to know how I am going to get to 240 lean this is how I am going to do it. Add a bunch subtract add a bunch subtract. I can't just add 500 calories a day and get bigger at this point that will not cut it.

No you can't lean out to anorexic in 2 days.  That's the mental disease you have talking.  You aren't "bulking".  If you got over trained by just training for a few days you have serious issues.  If you truly think that gains are linear...you are more fucked up than I thought.  Plus, if you have gained 2lbs per week every week...where did you gain it?  Surely not in your legs (queue the sob story on pins in legs and crutches)

Since everyone acts like I am a fat slob now I will share a little more the scale also calculates bodyfat it has me at 233.6lbs 8.1% right now so not exactly a fat slob yet

Everyone is telling me to give it up not going to get anywhere meanwhile I am at 233.6 8.1% right now

In case anyone hasn't told you, those bodyfat scales mean NOTHING.  They can EASILY be manipulated with water. 

I am having tennis elbow now as I let my sore tendons play golf yesterday vs resting and the godamn elbow is barely working now. I also have fluid under my right knee, an eye infection, a possible Hernia and I am passing some blood. As such I have decided to take a week off and rest. I have done all I can do training wise it is time to eat and recover.

And you actually think what you are doing is healthy and worth it.  Delusional much?

Based on pics posted just 2 days prior. I have a round belly from food and fluid and my chrohns which causes bloating when I eat. It all settles back down every morning. It is a weigh in to show my heaviest weight ie when I am stuffed with food and water. It is not the am let me flex and look lean pic. But yes fuck absolutely I am not 24 hours away from being shredded flexing by the pool but I want to gain size. I need to eat to do that but as soon as I eat one burger its oh you are fat cut weight bullshit

I am deliberately holding fluid as I am having bad tendon pain and need more fluid to protect my aches and pains but fluid is not fat

If you want to look like the below pic in the am you need to look like my weigh in video in the evening otherwise fuck no you will never get there. My body is not going to add more size if I don't stuff it

This is my avatar from a couple days ago you godamn right I am 8%

But you said you cured your Crohns....contradict yourself much?

People don't realize how much a physique can fluctuate during the day. I tried to touch on this before the waist can gain and lose 7 inches throughout the day. You can smooth out and spill over after a meal then be diced again a few hours later. I am deliberately raising my estrogen levels to retain more fluid and increase my libido. I am also using sugar to naturally create insulin spikes to push more nutrients into the muscle.

When you have been training like a madman and everything hurts it is a good idea toi stop and eat and recover for a couple days let the body grow and yes fluid helps you grow and I swear to god I have a dehydration headache right now

You sound like you learned physiology and endocrinology by ready Flex magazine.  Tell us more bro-science bullshit.

Please tell us all about your lifts.  All you do is show us your broomstick legs and bloated stomach.  Impress us with your numbers.  I'm betting your just a human pin cushion and lift less than your average female high school cheerleader

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #83 on: July 21, 2021, 11:17:41 AM »
I wasn't really paying attention when I opened this thread, and at first I thought it was about Britney Spears getting a leg tattoo

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #84 on: July 21, 2021, 11:30:00 AM »
I wasn't really paying attention when I opened this thread, and at first I thought it was about Britney Spears getting a leg tattoo

This is not fair.

Bhank was crippled 2 years ago, Britney has been training legs without injury so of course her legs will be bigger than Bhanks.

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #85 on: July 21, 2021, 11:31:48 AM »

Brutal.

Second picture ungayed this thread.  :P

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #86 on: July 21, 2021, 12:12:51 PM »
Look y'all can laugh all you want but 233lbs is no joke. It Is not some delusion made up in my head. That is actual weight on the scale. I was 210 April 27th in my first pic I shared on this board. I am now just over 230 and pushing higher we can argue about proportions and structure and pulling it back once we get over 240. But I woke up 228 today dehydrated with abs. I am not getting fat yet and absolutely I need more leg size I am not going to get it sitting at 220. Also I just got my crossover put together today. I am having some elbow tendon paid and do need to take a week off but will just eat and rest. I absolutely want to hold more water right now not less @DailyGains @Beefcake!! 

deadz

• Getbig V
  • Liberals..Dumbest People on the Planet! MAGA
« Reply #87 on: July 21, 2021, 12:29:55 PM »
Look y'all can laugh all you want but 233lbs is no joke. It Is not some delusion made up in my head. That is actual weight on the scale. I was 210 April 27th in my first pic I shared on this board. I am now just over 230 and pushing higher we can argue about proportions and structure and pulling it back once we get over 240. But I woke up 228 today dehydrated with abs. I am not getting fat yet and absolutely I need more leg size I am not going to get it sitting at 220. Also I just got my crossover put together today. I am having some elbow tendon paid and do need to take a week off but will just eat and rest. I absolutely want to hold more water right now not less @DailyGains @Beefcake!!
Baby momma rejects you files charges. Hank comes to Getbig in an effort to repair his broken self esteem, Hillbilly c unt!
T

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #88 on: July 21, 2021, 12:32:32 PM »
Baby momma rejects you files charges. Hank comes to Getbig in an effort to repair his broken self esteem, Hillbilly c unt!

You have no idea why I am here. I live on an island off a flat coastland. There isn't a Hill within 200 miles other than a Sand Dune

Body-Buildah

• Getbig V
« Reply #89 on: July 21, 2021, 12:39:29 PM »

Gyms looking good Brian. I got a bunch of Titan stuff in mine as well. (Rev-Hyper, Log Bar, Multi-Grip Bench Bar, Farmers-Walk Handles, Seated-Bench, etc).

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #90 on: July 21, 2021, 12:43:01 PM »
Leaning out is not an issue. Leaning out into anorexia is an issue. I have no problem getting shredded. I have a hard time gaining weight the goal right now is to give the current injuries all the support they need. That means more fluid and more food. But the second I put on 5lbs of water everyone is like omg you are getting fat diet back down. No I do not need to diet back down. I need to get give my body the support it needs to recover and grow. I need the fluid I need the calories I have been training like mad for months. I need a week off to eat and recover. I absolutely do not need to eat less and do cardio and become anorexic listening to you fools.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #91 on: July 21, 2021, 12:53:00 PM »
Gyms looking good Brian. I got a bunch of Titan stuff in mine as well. (Rev-Hyper, Log Bar, Multi-Grip Bench Bar, Farmers-Walk Handles, Seated-Bench, etc).

Yeah it is quality stuff reasonably priced although I haven't even used the cables for a workout yet literally just finished setting it up today. I do think I need to put some grease on the pulleys and maybe the horizontal bars to get them to move a little better

But most cable crossovers were 3k or more this one was under 500 I have plates I can load no problem very excited to have added as my only cable type machine

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #92 on: July 21, 2021, 12:55:05 PM »
Big Guy....good name for Bhank's gym.

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #93 on: July 21, 2021, 01:01:45 PM »

how will a cable cross over station help your atrophied limp noodle legs? I see you have your priorities mixed up.

Let me outline them below for you.

1. Finasteride daily
2. minoxidil x4 times a week
3. Train legs twice a week

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #94 on: July 21, 2021, 01:04:15 PM »
how will a cable cross over station help your atrophied limp noodle legs? I see you have your priorities mixed up.

Let me outline them below for you.

1. Finasteride daily
2. minoxidil x4 times a week
3. Train legs twice a week

I have made a lot of gains in my legs recently believe it or not. I am going to continue to making gains in them if I can add some weight. Right now I am wearing a knee brace due to fluid in the right knee. Was doing fine trainin but between the concert in the rain and golf the knee decided to swell up and get stiff with some fluid. So will be a few days before I can train legs but yes as soon as they are good I train them again. They do look a lot better flexed in good lighting they do have detail. My upper body is just a lot bigger.

I am out in the sun a lot where it is perfectly acceptable to wear a hat

Body-Buildah

• Getbig V
« Reply #95 on: July 21, 2021, 01:17:48 PM »
I need a week off to eat and recover. I absolutely do not need to eat less and do cardio and become anorexic listening to you fools.

Do what works for you, and what you enjoy. No need to worry about what others think.
Is just GetBig.

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #96 on: July 21, 2021, 01:32:09 PM »
my 2 cents your bearded shredded pics you look better conditioning,abs,look to me...

ThisisOverload

• Getbig V
« Reply #97 on: July 21, 2021, 01:40:46 PM »
make your fucking mind up

His medical conditions change every time the wind blows.

spankins is an online MD.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #98 on: July 21, 2021, 01:49:45 PM »
my 2 cents your bearded shredded pics you look better conditioning,abs,look to me...

I will be that shredded again but at a much higher bodyweight. Also everyone thinks it is about looks it isn't about looks to me. I never wanted to be pretty. My vision goes far beyond main stream accepted ideals. I achieved abercrombie model size shredded a long time ago that is not the goal now.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #99 on: July 21, 2021, 01:54:43 PM »
His medical conditions change every time the wind blows.

spankins is an online MD.

I was diagnosed with chrohns it is in remission or was I do believe I am working on curing it but yes I do bloat up with some gas and I do pass some blood

You want a medical diagnosis here is one currently I am having more pitting edema as I added a lot of weight in a short period of time. I deliberately wanted to hold more fluid and I am holding more fluid.