Author Topic: Bhank is 238lbs  (Read 25902 times)

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
Re: Bhank is 238lbs
« Reply #225 on: July 26, 2021, 03:50:00 PM »
I only use my Dr prescribed medications. I do not slam gear. I am sorry I have an autoimmune disease that effects my digestion. I train hard so that I can counteract knee problems and keep my legs strong so I can snowboard this winter. Everyone shits on my legs but they have actually made the most progress.

It is sad I have to continually justify my motivation to train on a board called Getbig so many of you have lost your way. I get it you got old and didn't get big and now you think it is over time to do yoga and eat kale. Fuck that noise Getbig
So your doctor prescribes you gear and GH and insulin..........whats the differance .....only the grade.

As far as edema goes when I see a fucking dude press his finger into his blatantly swollen ankles and they leave a pit mark where the fingers were and do not bounce back like they normally should my guess is you`re fucked buddy.......certainly far from normal and fuck the Nasser retort or citing Don Youngblood they are dead in case you haven1t heard.

Dead means no more pussy and peach cobbler [YOU IDIOT] as well as no more edema.............even tradeoff.......I think not,plus breathing is a good thing.

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #226 on: July 26, 2021, 03:54:52 PM »
Dead means no more pussy and peach cobbler [YOU IDIOT] as well as no more edema.............even tradeoff.......I think not,plus breathing is a good thing.

Some people will never learn before it is too late, and I am afraid bhank is in that category.

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
« Reply #227 on: July 26, 2021, 03:57:38 PM »
43 with health conditions and slamming gear! Hillbilly c unt and you don’t need to live in the hills to be a hillbilly c unt. Fucking Tard!

Bhank is 48

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
« Reply #228 on: July 26, 2021, 03:58:22 PM »
So your doctor prescribes you gear and GH and insulin..........whats the differance .....only the grade.

As far as edema goes when I see a fucking dude press his finger into his blatantly swollen ankles and they leave a pit mark where the fingers were and do not bounce back like they normally should my guess is you`re fucked buddy.......certainly far from normal and fuck the Nasser retort or citing Don Youngblood they are dead in case you haven1t heard.

A minute ago you were recommending seeing a Dr? Now you would question a Dr advice? I absolutely do not take insulin.

JustPlaneJane

• Getbig V
« Reply #229 on: July 26, 2021, 03:58:31 PM »
Stupidity so far this board has convinced me I am the only one fucking here who knows what he is talking about. Can anyone else here take their body up or down 20lbs in a couple days? Has anyone else added 35 solid lbs in the last year in their 40s? Has anyone else turned back a major surgery they were told they needed to walk again? Is anyone else suffering from whiplash herniated disc and an autoimmune disorder plus injuries while trainign and adding 35lbs of muscle in a year to a trained 43 year old body all from their 300 square foot home gym? Fuck No so sit back and wait for the next update

I’ve seen “your” knee x-rays.

You should save the fairy tales for someone who doesn’t know better.

Flexacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #230 on: July 26, 2021, 03:59:56 PM »
Your Doc prescribes peptides..?  Interesting - there's nothing like that in the UK - you can buy them fine, but your average General Practitioner wouldn't go anywhere near them

They have anti ageing clinics (or something along those lines) and the doctors attached to those places will "prescribe" all goodies you want.

There are a few places in Harley street that were trying to do something similar.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #231 on: July 26, 2021, 04:00:27 PM »
Some people will never learn before it is too late, and I am afraid bhank is in that category.
Yup.......unfortunately and even though his doc precsribes them......... something I knew all along as kept insiting he used nothing illegal, he`s till abusing the fuck out of them.

Should stop training arms and shoulders altogether .....only a light workout once a month and concentrate on chest + back but his ego would never allow this although it makes great sense as the arms and delts get plenty of adequate work doing chet + back,and his lagging bodyparts may just catch up a bit.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #232 on: July 26, 2021, 04:03:11 PM »
Brian here`s a newsflash for you just because they haven`t posted in a while there are 40-50 guys who dwarf you and are shredded.

JustPlaneJane

• Getbig V
« Reply #233 on: July 26, 2021, 04:03:27 PM »
Yup.......unfortunately and even though his doc precsribes them......... something I knew all along as kept insiting he used nothing illegal, he`s till abusing the fuck out of them.

Should stop training arms and shoulders altogether .....only a light workout once a month and concentrate on chest + back but his ego would never allow this although it makes great sense as the arms and delts get plenty of adequate work doing chet + back,and his lagging bodyparts may just catch up a bit.

I stopped reading the other thread when Primemuscle started talking about his nipples and he was trying to justify a resting pulse rate of 118.

Did he ever post a back pic ?

deadz

• Getbig V
  • Liberals..Dumbest People on the Planet! MAGA
« Reply #234 on: July 26, 2021, 04:03:33 PM »
Bhank is 48
So he lies about his age also.
T

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #235 on: July 26, 2021, 04:04:58 PM »
A minute ago you were recommending seeing a Dr? Now you would question a Dr advice? I absolutely do not take insulin.
When did I question a doctors advice?

Reading comprehension is not your strong suit.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #236 on: July 26, 2021, 04:06:23 PM »
Keep doing the idiocy that you`re doing......I`ll send flowers.

I`m done you`re like a brick wall only denser.

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
« Reply #237 on: July 26, 2021, 04:07:22 PM »
They have anti ageing clinics (or something along those lines) and the doctors attached to those places will "prescribe" all goodies you want.

There are a few places in Harley street that were trying to do something similar.

Oooo - that's gotta be worth a Google - I had no idea - thanks for posting that 8)

T

Taffin

• Getbig V
« Reply #238 on: July 26, 2021, 04:09:15 PM »
Bhank is 48

That's 48 as in inches - that's his waist measurement at the end of another day of eating processed food - before he lays one of several huge coiling pipes, like BigFoot scat...
T

Flexacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #239 on: July 26, 2021, 04:11:39 PM »
Oooo - that's gotta be worth a Google - I had no idea - thanks for posting that 8)

https://kuerclinics.com/services/anti-aging-longevity-harley-street/

Just to help you get started

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #240 on: July 26, 2021, 04:16:33 PM »
That's 48 as in inches - that's his waist measurement at the end of another day of eating processed food - before he lays one of several huge coiling pipes, like BigFoot scat...

I am literally in the middle of eating dinner

Taffin

• Getbig V
« Reply #241 on: July 26, 2021, 04:19:22 PM »
I am literally in the middle of eating dinner

Cool - looking trim - what's on the menu tonight?
T

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #242 on: July 26, 2021, 04:21:22 PM »
Cool - looking trim - what's on the menu tonight?

Everything motherfucking everything so far today breakfast sausage with cereal half a sandwich a t bone steak a can of beans and now I am eating cheese and spinach ravioli chasing it all down with about a gallon of gatorade and one morning coffee will eat again before bed

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • “Always do what you are afraid to do.” - Emerson
« Reply #243 on: July 26, 2021, 04:25:08 PM »
Stupidity so far this board has convinced me I am the only one fucking here who knows what he is talking about. Can anyone else here take their body up or down 20lbs in a couple days? Has anyone else added 35 solid lbs in the last year in their 40s? Has anyone else turned back a major surgery they were told they needed to walk again? Is anyone else suffering from whiplash herniated disc and an autoimmune disorder plus injuries while trainign and adding 35lbs of muscle in a year to a trained 43 year old body all from their 300 square foot home gym? Fuck No so sit back and wait for the next update

Don't let them get you down, Bhank.

A true gladiator never gives up the fight.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #244 on: July 26, 2021, 04:35:39 PM »
Don't let them get you down, Bhank.

A true gladiator never gives up the fight.

Don't worry IronNat I will show you all 240 I promise

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #245 on: July 26, 2021, 04:47:48 PM »
\We dont give a fuck you foolish fool.

You act like you`re an elite level bodybuilder training for a pro show.......you poor deluded numbskull.

Taffin

• Getbig V
« Reply #246 on: July 26, 2021, 04:49:57 PM »

:D

240 or bust (now where've I heard that before..?)
T

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #247 on: July 26, 2021, 04:52:27 PM »
Bhank,I`m certainly not bragging nor should you, but I have been through many more near death experiences than you can shake your atrophied dick at.

Medical and otherwise and still came back to complete and do OK.............the competing part is the part you somehow left out......I wonder why ?

JustPlaneJane

• Getbig V
« Reply #248 on: July 26, 2021, 04:54:38 PM »
:D

240 or bust (now where've I heard that before..?)

An article on how to “Snowball” with your boyfriend ?

Taffin

• Getbig V
« Reply #249 on: July 26, 2021, 05:03:05 PM »
An article on how to “Snowball” with your boyfriend ?

Hahaha! I'm not Googling that LOL  ;D
T