Author Topic: Physique update why because fuck the haters  (Read 17429 times)

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
Re: Physique update why because fuck the haters
« Reply #175 on: August 04, 2021, 01:48:19 PM »
Jesus really now I have to compare to the most aesthetic and oldest Mr O ever?? Yeah Dexter the Blade Jackson Mr Olympia has got me beat

I will say though I am almost half a foot taller than Dexter it is easier to fill out when you are 5 foot 6

My buddy Kevin who is 6 ft tall, 200 here for physique, turned pro and here as a bodybuilder 215, taller than you and much better physique. He’s lighter yet you are 238

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
« Reply #176 on: August 04, 2021, 01:53:46 PM »
did you grow the beard over night?

also the site injection mark in your tricep is visible.. out of curiosity i am thinking of running a cycle of synthol what is your protocol? 

Lastly, what is your current cycle? Cutters? Bulkers?

Fucking moron look at my arm when lean last summer you can see every fucking fiber no oil I have never pinned my arms with anything

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #177 on: August 04, 2021, 01:55:08 PM »

My buddy Kevin who is 6 ft tall, 200 here for physique, turned pro and here as a bodybuilder 215, taller than you and much better physique. He’s lighter yet you are 238

I am 225 in the pic I posted not 238. I am also an inch shorter than your buddy. I would be shredded at 200-215lbs. He is also about 25 - 30 years old and in his prime not a 43 year old man. What do you look like your buddy is a pro are you??? My "Buddy" Nick Walker a Pro is probably a lot bigger than you so what. Are you a Pro??? Doubtful

Deacon Jeschin

• Getbig IV
« Reply #178 on: August 04, 2021, 01:57:26 PM »

What’s his pre-lunch blood pressure reading?

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #179 on: August 04, 2021, 01:58:25 PM »
I am 225 in the pic I posted not 238. I am also an inch shorter than your buddy. I would be shredded at 200-215lbs. He is also about 25 - 30 years old and in his prime not a 43 year old man. What do you look like your buddy is a pro are you??? Doubtful
Im 56 and shit all over you

Fucks sake man wake up

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #180 on: August 04, 2021, 01:59:48 PM »

Fucks sake man wake up

But you don't you finally posted a pic of what you looked like before cutting down to your contest weight and it was not impressive at all. You don't walk around in great shape. By all means post a pic from today and prove me wrong

Bevo

• Getbig V
« Reply #181 on: August 04, 2021, 02:00:41 PM »
I am 225 in the pic I posted not 238. I am also an inch shorter than your buddy. I would be shredded at 200-215lbs. He is also about 25 - 30 years old and in his prime not a 43 year old man. What do you look like your buddy is a pro are you??? My "Buddy" Nick Walker a Pro is probably a lot bigger than you so what. Are you a Pro??? Doubtful

He’s pretty shredded in this contest, like I said 214/215 I recall, 6 ft tall with legs and calves

Would you beat him if you were 25-30?

I’m not the one saying I’m better than Wes, UKjeff, saying it’s easier for dexter to fill out his physique cause he’s 5’6, you are the one making all excuses and saying you can step on stage 240

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #182 on: August 04, 2021, 02:02:16 PM »

Fucks sake man wake up

So what? I'm 62, fatter then most and eat donuts while posting rambling nonsense on getbig.

I'd be busy banging my wife, but my unit is only good for one nut a week.

No worries, I get to hide in the closet when the local gym stud bangs her .

Bevo

• Getbig V
« Reply #183 on: August 04, 2021, 02:05:51 PM »
What’s his pre-lunch blood pressure reading?

He’s healthy, has a good business going, good shape, works out and stays in shape and takes care of his kids. Good dude with a good head on his shoulders

ThisisOverload

• Getbig V
« Reply #184 on: August 04, 2021, 02:06:00 PM »

;D

You are the most arrogant person i've seen on here in a while.

Just admit his physique absolutely destroys yours.

Stop with the excuses.

Deacon Jeschin

• Getbig IV
« Reply #185 on: August 04, 2021, 02:07:02 PM »
I have torn my right pectoral 3 times.
I also have a reattached tricep and 3 shoulder surgeries

Lol

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #186 on: August 04, 2021, 02:08:39 PM »
;D

You are the most arrogant person i've seen on here in a while.

Just admit his physique absolutely destroys yours.

Stop with the excuses.

I am not comparing myself to 28 year old professional bodybuilders on stage. I am comparing myself to other 40 somethings everyday condition. And yes if I was to do a show a couple months out I would aim to be 240 on stage. I am lean enough goal would be to add leg mass and I think I will add some more the next few months.

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #187 on: August 04, 2021, 02:09:10 PM »
But you don't you finally posted a pic of what you looked like before cutting down to your contest weight and it was not impressive at all. You don't walk around in great shape. By all means post a pic from today and prove me wrong

Look moron, you are just a thrown together hapazard sack of shit, condom filled with pebbles

If we walked down a beach no one would be looking at you , fucks sake I even have a full head of hair, on that alone I top you without taking my fucking t-shirt off

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #188 on: August 04, 2021, 02:12:56 PM »
Look moron, you are just a thrown together hapazard sack of shit, condom filled with pebbles

If we walked down a beach no one would be looking at you , fucks sake I even have a full head of hair, on that alone I top you without taking my fucking t-shirt off

So that is a no you will not post a pic of your condition today to back up your claim. You are soft before cutting I saw the pic you went from 245 soft to 210 on stage. Unlike you I don't have 35lbs of soft to lose

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #189 on: August 04, 2021, 02:20:30 PM »
So that is a no you will not post a pic of your condition today to back up your claim. You are soft before cutting I saw the pic you went from 245 soft to 210 on stage. Unlike you I don't have 35lbs of soft to lose

get yourself onstage see how much you have to lose, you have hardly any leg definition to start with.
Bring your legs in and see what you have left

You are a disaster of a physique

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #190 on: August 04, 2021, 02:23:41 PM »
get yourself onstage see how much you have to lose, you have hardly any leg definition to start with.
Bring your legs in and see what you have left

You are a disaster of a physique

My legs will get more definition as they continue to grow

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #191 on: August 04, 2021, 02:27:07 PM »
My legs will get more definition as they continue to grow

no they wont, you need to diet to get in shape, you are way off show condition.
Try listening to people who know..

If I wanted to do the most amount of damage to my wife in the shortest period of time I would ask you for some advice.
Its best to listen to the experts in their field.

ThisisOverload

• Getbig V
« Reply #192 on: August 04, 2021, 02:34:40 PM »
I am not comparing myself to 28 year old professional bodybuilders on stage. I am comparing myself to other 40 somethings everyday condition. And yes if I was to do a show a couple months out I would aim to be 240 on stage. I am lean enough goal would be to add leg mass and I think I will add some more the next few months.

joswift is older than you and looks 10000x better.

He doesn't make any excuses either.

Just because you are leaner than him today doesn't mean anything.

He destroys you in every aspect.

Then you come up with all these excuses.

You're a narcissist of the highest degree.

Deacon Jeschin

• Getbig IV
« Reply #193 on: August 04, 2021, 02:41:04 PM »
He’s healthy, has a good business going, good shape, works out and stays in shape and takes care of his kids. Good dude with a good head on his shoulders

That wasn’t a jab at your friend.  He looks great.  Glad to hear his life is balanced.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #194 on: August 04, 2021, 02:44:56 PM »
joswift is older than you and looks 10000x better.

He doesn't make any excuses either.

Just because you are leaner than him today doesn't mean anything.

He destroys you in every aspect.

Then you come up with all these excuses.

You're a narcissist of the highest degree.

Let Joe post a pic of himself today and prove it then he has been saying he is better for months and hasn't posted a current pic yet

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • "Woke is a cult." -- Joe Rogan
« Reply #195 on: August 04, 2021, 02:48:03 PM »
He’s pretty shredded in this contest, like I said 214/215 I recall, 6 ft tall with legs and calves

I’m not the one saying I’m better than Wes, UKjeff, saying it’s easier for dexter to fill out his physique cause he’s 5’6, you are the one making all excuses and saying you can step on stage 240

Dude can't hold a candle to Bhank.

Bevo

• Getbig V
« Reply #196 on: August 04, 2021, 02:56:40 PM »
That wasn’t a jab at your friend.  He looks great.  Glad to hear his life is balanced.

Haha I got what you were saying and referring to  ;)

Bevo

• Getbig V
« Reply #197 on: August 04, 2021, 02:58:02 PM »
Dude can't hold a candle to Bhank.

Not many can

A getbigger to the highest order

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #198 on: August 04, 2021, 03:21:32 PM »
Not many can

A getbigger to the highest order

Somedays you feel great other days everything hurts unfortunately today is the later. Woke up at 5am with throbbing shoulder pain there is a spot I can touch where something is wrong. Have had multiple shoulder surgeries so whatever. Just saying part of me wants to blow up the other part thinks I need a month of rest.

What protocol can heal everything?? That is the real question. How much water to hold to feel nothing? How strong to be invincible?

Maybe it is time to heat up the Sauna

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #199 on: August 04, 2021, 03:35:05 PM »

He looks like he is using various compounds (protein powder, creatine, pre workouts) Bhank is natural. Not a fair comparison.