Author Topic: CDC Admits Fully Vaccinated People Are Super-Spreaders  (Read 3703 times)

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
Re: CDC Admits Fully Vaccinated People Are Super-Spreaders
« Reply #25 on: August 05, 2021, 09:35:14 AM »
Howard getting the Getbig “Airplane” treatment again. Well, done guys😂😂😂

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
e: CDC Admits Fully Vaccinated People Are Super-Spreaders
« Reply #26 on: August 05, 2021, 09:37:07 AM »
BTW, at this very moment, based on Syracuse Univ studies, they can determine to 90% accuracy who would be hospitalized with a "Covid Cloud (lungs)", based on a simple blood serum test but they won't do it.   Instead, they are promoting experimental compounds.  THEY AREN'T VACCINES BECAUSE THEY ARE STILL IN RUSHED PHASES IV TESTING!

Body-Buildah

• Getbig V
  • Creepy Joe Touches Kids
« Reply #27 on: August 05, 2021, 09:40:45 AM »
OK? But seriously, what do you get from "holding out" besides being stubborn?
The FDA is on the verge of giving FULL use approval within 30 days.

Obviously, nothing is perfect, but 97/100 people hospitalized with covid now weren't vaccinated.
Unless you have cancer or some serious comorbidity, those vaccinated don't get seriously ill.

Again, what do you "get" by refusing? 

Thanks , I'm just trying to understand your side and NOT trying to bust your balls.

Howard, Im not taking it as ball-busting, no worries there.
I dont and never get flu shots either, I am not in the category for it (vulnerable).

IMO, there is a lot of unknown still with this thing. And I dont trust the groups pushing on people these days.
I wont say "never" and im not doing it for any political reason, it just makes me a bit nervous the way its all being handled...

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #28 on: August 05, 2021, 09:48:46 AM »
m-RNA therapy was 1st developed over 20 years ago by NIH. So, this wasn't anything "brand new and experimental".

The FDA just announced they are within 30 days for the final decision on giving the m-RNA FULL use approval.

When that happened , I'll bet YOUR side will still refuse and have some goofy claim it's a new GOV conspiracy .

Lastly, all those things ( exercise, diet, sunlight, etc) are great.
BUT, the best defense against getting seriously ill from covid is the vaccine.

PS/ I still train, get a nutritious diet , hike outdoors and don't drink or do any rec drugs.
I'm  healthy with a cholesterol level in 160's mg/dl and resting pulse of 59.
I didn't abandon healthy lifestyle but do joke around here at get big . YES, I'm really 62 yrs old

WTF is MY side?  I don't have a side. I make decisions for myself based on risk factors I perceive.  I've stated I'm not anti vax, I'm pro science and personal accountability, and the messaging on this has been inconsistent at best, criminal at worst.

I will always try to combat any potential medical issue with sleep, exercise, nutrition and supplementation before medicine.  I still think an improvement of metabolic health is much better than the vaccine.  Look at it this way - if survival rates are these high mixing in all the high risk and just unhealthy folks, this would be a common cold rate survival if people got in shape.

Good on you for being in shape. I conflated your joking about your shape for reality.

But, why are the drug manufacturers given immunity on this thing?  You think that's reasonable?
Y

Body-Buildah

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: August 05, 2021, 09:48:53 AM »
And then there are stories like this, who knows whats real or fake anymore.

5,522 Individuals Died in Scotland Within 28 Days of Receiving Experimental COVID-19 Vaccine, Surpassing COVID-19 Death Rate

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #30 on: August 05, 2021, 09:49:29 AM »
Also, now that CDC has admitted the Vax doesn’t stop the spread, the “Do it for grandma” narrative is down the toilet.

Hell, where I live I’m pretty much surrounded by pharmacies, CVS, Walgreens and Rite Aid. I could get it anytime I wanted. But I’ve seen no advantage so far to doing so.

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #31 on: August 05, 2021, 09:51:32 AM »
m-RNA therapy was 1st developed over 20 years ago by NIH. So, this wasn't anything "brand new and experimental".

The FDA just announced they are within 30 days for the final decision on giving the m-RNA FULL use approval.

When that happened , I'll bet YOUR side will still refuse and have some goofy claim it's a new GOV conspiracy .

Lastly, all those things ( exercise, diet, sunlight, etc) are great.
BUT, the best defense against getting seriously ill from covid is the vaccine.

PS/ I still train, get a nutritious diet , hike outdoors and don't drink or do any rec drugs.
I'm  healthy with a cholesterol level in 160's mg/dl and resting pulse of 59.
I didn't abandon healthy lifestyle but do joke around here at get big . YES, I'm really 62 yrs old

How’s my resting heart rate Howard😉🤔

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: August 05, 2021, 09:57:51 AM »
Howard, Im not taking it as ball-busting, no worries there.
I dont and never get flu shots either, I am not in the category for it (vulnerable).

IMO, there is a lot of unknown still with this thing. And I dont trust the groups pushing on people these days.
I wont say "never" and im not doing it for any political reason, it just makes me a bit nervous the way its all being handled...

I look at vaccines and "flu shots" similar to wearing a seatbelt ( ok simple analogy).
A seat belt won't prevent you from getting in a car accident.
BUT, it greatly increases your odds of surviving the wreck and lowers your chance of serious injury.

Consider the covid vaccine a form of "bio" disaster insurance.

You seem like a decent regular guy and I just wanted to give you my honest feedback for you to consider.

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #33 on: August 05, 2021, 10:00:42 AM »
I look at vaccines and "flu shots" similar to wearing a seatbelt ( ok simple analogy).
BUT, it greatly increases your odds of surviving the wreck and lowers your chance of serious injury.

You seem like a decent regular guy and I just wanted to give you my honest feedback for you to consider.

A seatbelt doesn’t cause side effects as does every prescription drug.

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Re: e: CDC Admits Fully Vaccinated People Are Super-Spreaders
« Reply #34 on: August 05, 2021, 10:04:34 AM »
BTW, at this very moment, based on Syracuse Univ studies, they can determine to 90% accuracy who would be hospitalized with a "Covid Cloud (lungs)", based on a simple blood serum test but they won't do it.   Instead, they are promoting experimental compounds.  THEY AREN'T VACCINES BECAUSE THEY ARE STILL IN RUSHED PHASES IV TESTING!

Therapeutics are for specific conditions ( like lungs) while vaccines produce anti-bodies for a more general immune defense.
Big difference. Just an FYI. Covid is a real issue with a lot of emotional hype polluting the real facts.
I just do the best I can to stay healthy and avoid getting any serious illness.

Ya know GThang, I know for a fact , you're decent guy with a solid education.
We BOTH know the history of blacks being used as guinea pigs for horrible US experiments.
This Covid vax is different however . It may not be perfect, but it's our best shot to beat the virus

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #35 on: August 05, 2021, 10:15:09 AM »

It's amazing this keeps getting ignored.

Tape put it best - they keep accumulating more and more cases of adverse affects, and it all gets relatively ignored.

Wonder why?
Y

Body-Buildah

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: August 05, 2021, 10:15:48 AM »

Thanks Howard!

WeightPSHR

• Getbig IV
  • _____________

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: August 05, 2021, 10:55:40 AM »
If you don't have any risk factors, why take a vaccine with NO LONG TERM DATA for something that you have a +99% chance of recovering  from?

I believe  that vaccines are critical  and useful  for many that have risk factors,  but mandating vaccines for young and healthy  adults without risk factors is silly.

I was in the marines and you're  REQUIRED to get a bunch of vaccines with a "forced air" injection.
I think everyone in the military has the same requirements along with most overseas travel.

Kids going to public school are required to get vaccines for small pox, polio, etc
This has been a basic health requirement for decades now. I had to get vaccines back in the 1960's in grade school.

Once the FDA gives the covid vaccines FULL use approval within 30 days, it should be mandated with all other required vaccines.

This is the best, proven method to eradicate various contagious diseases. It's been used and updated for many years now.

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: August 05, 2021, 10:56:50 AM »
How’s my resting heart rate Howard😉🤔

Looks like you're in good physical shape.
Congratulations.

TheGrinch

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: August 05, 2021, 11:00:34 AM »
I REFUSE to assert my White Priveldge and get vaxxed until every single POC is taken care of first so they are safe from harms way.

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: August 05, 2021, 11:03:49 AM »
WTF is MY side?  I don't have a side. I make decisions for myself based on risk factors I perceive.  I've stated I'm not anti vax, I'm pro science and personal accountability, and the messaging on this has been inconsistent at best, criminal at worst.

I will always try to combat any potential medical issue with sleep, exercise, nutrition and supplementation before medicine.  I still think an improvement of metabolic health is much better than the vaccine.  Look at it this way - if survival rates are these high mixing in all the high risk and just unhealthy folks, this would be a common cold rate survival if people got in shape.

Good on you for being in shape. I conflated your joking about your shape for reality.

But, why are the drug manufacturers given immunity on this thing?  You think that's reasonable?

Thanks for the thoughtful reply.

By using " Your side" I was meant  the side refusing to take a covid vaccine.
I'm no  medical expert and like you, do my best to stay informed .

Just ask your primary care doc about getting a covid vaccine . Do what they advise.
*that's better info then  get big LOL  ;D

oldtimer1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #42 on: August 05, 2021, 11:09:13 AM »
Stop with the bull shit. It's all about saying it's unsafe to vote in person because of covid so we need mail in votes for fraudulent voting?  See how hard the Democrats are fighting audits of the vote even up to having the DOJ threaten arrests. If they won legitimately they would welcome all examination but they don't.

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: August 05, 2021, 11:09:45 AM »

WTF  ::)  I posted  (* ok, simple analogy) with my seat belt post.

Obviously, a seat belt isn't a  biological entity . ::)

My  point was : wearing it will greatly reduce death and serious injury  in a car accident.

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: August 05, 2021, 11:14:25 AM »
Stop with the bull shit. It's all about saying it's unsafe to vote in person because of covid so we need mail in votes for fraudulent voting?  See how hard the Democrats are fighting audits of the vote even up to having the DOJ threaten arrests. If they won legitimately they would welcome all examination but they don't.

Please , just stop. The election was over and recounted 6 months ago. Here in Ga we had 3 recounts.
Biden won , Trump lost.

You sound like some  disgruntled bodybuilder who's butt hurt after losing a contest.
Instead of taking a critical, objective look in the mirror, they cry foul and "judging politics".

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #45 on: August 05, 2021, 11:25:27 AM »
WTF  ::)  I posted  (* ok, simple analogy) with my seat belt post.

Obviously, a seat belt isn't a  biological entity . ::)

My  point was : wearing it will greatly reduce death and serious injury  in a car accident.

And my point is that you can’t compare the two. I was checking out an IG page and this came across. Why would anyone take a prescription drug unless they truly need it?

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: August 05, 2021, 12:15:07 PM »
TL, just go ask your primary care doc if you really want to know about getting a covid vaccine.

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #47 on: August 05, 2021, 12:29:59 PM »
It's amazing this keeps getting ignored.

Tape put it best - they keep accumulating more and more cases of adverse affects, and it all gets relatively ignored.

Wonder why?

Because it’s really about a massive wealth transfer to an otherwise failing medical establishment so they can orchestrate another one of these in the future.

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: August 05, 2021, 12:39:25 PM »
I was in the marines and you're  REQUIRED to get a bunch of vaccines with a "forced air" injection.
I think everyone in the military has the same requirements along with most overseas travel.

Kids going to public school are required to get vaccines for small pox, polio, etc
This has been a basic health requirement for decades now. I had to get vaccines back in the 1960's in grade school.

Once the FDA gives the covid vaccines FULL use approval within 30 days, it should be mandated with all other required vaccines.

This is the best, proven method to eradicate various contagious diseases. It's been used and updated for many years now.

Howard why hasn’t the military made this vaccine a requirement?

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #49 on: August 05, 2021, 12:42:23 PM »
Thanks for the thoughtful reply.

By using " Your side" I was meant  the side refusing to take a covid vaccine.
I'm no  medical expert and like you, do my best to stay informed .

Just ask your primary care doc about getting a covid vaccine . Do what they advise.
*that's better info then  get big LOL  ;D

I do plan on discussing the vaccine next physical.  My doc is pretty open minded an honest.
Y