Author Topic: Bhank is 231lbs already 10 days post suck it haters  (Read 15321 times)

webstar

• Getbig V
Re: Bhank is 231lbs already 10 days post suck it haters
« Reply #200 on: August 26, 2021, 05:52:25 AM »
It shows I am suffering from hypogonadism and need HRT treatment the cause of that could be many things from previous abuse to concussions or complications from Crohn's

What is your current anabolic cycle?

Do you see a difference in 1000 mg vs 1500 mg of test a week?

GymnJuice

• Getbig V
« Reply #201 on: August 26, 2021, 06:15:47 AM »
It shows I am suffering from hypogonadism and need HRT treatment the cause of that could be many things from previous abuse to concussions or complications from Crohn's

It is your HRT that is driving your LH and FSH down. 

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
« Reply #202 on: August 26, 2021, 04:45:50 PM »
What is your current anabolic cycle?

Do you see a difference in 1000 mg vs 1500 mg of test a week?

My total testosterone level is 233 if someone who was taking 1000mg-1500mg a week of Test their total test would be somewhere over 2k again you clearly don't know shit and just keep posting out of your ass

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #203 on: August 26, 2021, 04:51:46 PM »
My total testosterone level is 233 if someone who was taking 1000mg-1500mg a week of Test their total test would be somewhere over 2k again you clearly don't know shit and just keep posting out of your ass

What you said is true but you could be running anavar, dianabol, nandrolone, etc and that would cause the tanking of your test number and the non production of FSH and LH.  If you are hypogonadal legitimately why not try hcg to stimulate production.  When I'm off trt or anything, my test is in the 290's but my body makes albeit low lh and fsh.  Also, that resting heartrate, coupled with your horrible eating habits and obvious low bodyfat makes me suspect you use thyroid drugs, clen or dnp. 

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #204 on: August 26, 2021, 05:06:29 PM »
What you said is true but you could be running anavar, dianabol, nandrolone, etc and that would cause the tanking of your test number and the non production of FSH and LH.  If you are hypogonadal legitimately why not try hcg to stimulate production.  When I'm off trt or anything, my test is in the 290's but my body makes albeit low lh and fsh.  Also, that resting heartrate, coupled with your horrible eating habits and obvious low bodyfat makes me suspect you use thyroid drugs, clen or dnp.

To be clear I do not use dangerous Thyroid drugs Clen or DNP I am naturally low bodyfat as I wrestled and cut weight during puberty. I have a difficult time maintaining my weight I would lose a lot of weight if I used those products. Current use of those anabolics would also cause excess red blood cell production meanwhile I am anemic on my blood work. The blood work is clean as clean can be. My eating habits are great getbig knows nothing about actual nutrition.

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
« Reply #205 on: August 26, 2021, 05:13:58 PM »

Maybe binky is natural like Mike O Hearn

GymnJuice

• Getbig V
« Reply #206 on: August 26, 2021, 05:15:56 PM »

His HR is from his anemia.  I don't know why his anemia is so bad could be something more to it than just Crohns.  He's being coy with his non-answers I don't know why.

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #207 on: August 26, 2021, 05:38:14 PM »

do you see a difference running 500 mg vs 1000 mg?

People say when you up the dose past 1000 mg a week you say real gain. Can you confirm? either now or your past cycles?

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #208 on: August 26, 2021, 05:40:42 PM »
do you see a difference running 500 mg vs 1000 mg?

People say when you up the dose past 1000 mg a week you say real gain. Can you confirm? either now or your past cycles?

Again my total test is 233 below the normal range anyone taking exogenous test would be well above that but thanks for proving you just read getbig and don't actually know a damn thing

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
« Reply #209 on: August 26, 2021, 05:44:01 PM »
To be clear I do not use dangerous Thyroid drugs Clen or DNP I am naturally low bodyfat as I wrestled and cut weight during puberty. I have a difficult time maintaining my weight I would lose a lot of weight if I used those products. Current use of those anabolics would also cause excess red blood cell production meanwhile I am anemic on my blood work. The blood work is clean as clean can be. My eating habits are great getbig knows nothing about actual nutrition.

I give bhank credit for eating big

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #210 on: August 26, 2021, 05:44:56 PM »
My eating habits are great getbig knows nothing about actual nutrition.
Hilarity reigns supreme !!  ;D

Dude how come no successful bodybuilder ever ate like that and won contests....except for possibly Sergio Oliva to an extent but not many have genetics like he did?

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #211 on: August 26, 2021, 05:51:58 PM »
Again my total test is 233 below the normal range anyone taking exogenous test would be well above that but thanks for proving you just read getbig and don't actually know a damn thing

Whats the biggest cycle you have ever done?  past or present?

also when you get ready for a show do you find white fish helps thin the skin?

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #212 on: August 26, 2021, 05:54:00 PM »
Hilarity reigns supreme !!  ;D

Dude how come no successful bodybuilder ever ate like that and won contests....except for possibly Sergio Oliva to an extent but not many have genetics like he did?

You know what everyone eats now lol gtfo chicken and broccoli has a bigger lie ever been told

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #213 on: August 26, 2021, 06:05:43 PM »
You know what everyone eats now lol gtfo chicken and broccoli has a bigger lie ever been told
Dude,I know Matt Dufresne,Jeff King,Chris Aceto,and Dave Mastorakis personally....they all come from my hometown and while they relaxed their diets off-season it was nothing at all comparable to the shit you eat every day.

If you don`t know who the above guys are ...here ya` go:
https://www.musclememory.com/

Look at their pics,if you think they ate anything remotely close to the shit you eat daily, to look like they did,you are way off base.

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #214 on: August 26, 2021, 06:10:39 PM »
Dude,I know Matt Dufresne,Jeff King,Chris Aceto,and Dave Mastorakis personally....they all come from my hometown and while they relaxed their diets off-season it was nothing at all comparable to the shit you eat every day.

Look at their pics,if you think they ate anything remotely close to the shit you eat daily, to look like they did,you are way off base.

Wes, you actually know Chris? He prepped me for one of my shows in 2017 nationals.

Did you know Bob Grushkin as well?

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #215 on: August 26, 2021, 06:20:47 PM »
Wes, you actually know Chris? He prepped me for one of my shows in 2017 nationals.

Did you know Bob Grushkin as well?
Yeah I`ve known Chris for decades.....we were never close buddies but I knew him pretty well.....trained at the same gym for years.

Met Gruskin back in the seventies when he was doing a photo shoot for "Muscle Up" magazine with a guy from our gym named Pat Hayes.....a national level bodybuilder back then.

Gruskin told me if I brought up my legs he`d put me in the magazine....never could get the fuckers to grow. ;D

Years later I would see Bob and talk to him about the old days when I was competing in NABBA USA contests....he was a part of their organization.

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #216 on: August 26, 2021, 06:25:33 PM »
Yeah I`ve known Chris for decades.....we were never close buddies but I knew him pretty well.....trained at the same gym for years.

Met Gruskin back in the seventies when he was doing a photo shoot for "Muscle Up" magazine with a guy from our gym named Pat Hayes.....a national level bodybuilder back then.

Gruskin told me if I brought up my legs he`d put me in the magazine....never could get the fuckers to grow. ;D

Years later I would see Bob and talk to him about the old days when I was competing in NABBA USA contests....he was a part of their organization.

It's a shame you didn't know about peach cobbler and walks on the beach back then.   ;D

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #217 on: August 26, 2021, 06:26:53 PM »
It's a shame you didn't know about peach cobbler and walks on the beach back then.   ;D
LOL  ;D

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #218 on: August 26, 2021, 06:28:21 PM »

i know he gets some flack but he is super conservative with his doses and does a good job on the pod casts with this sense of humor.

bhank, who is prepping you for this show.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #219 on: August 26, 2021, 06:29:58 PM »
i know he gets some flack but he is super conservative with his doses and does a good job on the pod casts with this sense of humor.

bhank, who is prepping you for this show.
He`s a good guy.

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
« Reply #220 on: August 26, 2021, 06:33:09 PM »

He might be cool, but converted Muslim and is part of this “woke” BS movement

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #221 on: August 26, 2021, 06:33:28 PM »

How many of them were natural ectomorphs who dieted during puberty how many of them had crohns and Gerd? How many were competing and trying to add actual muscle mass in their mid 40s? I know my body I competed in different weight classes wrestling and MMA for years. I know how much I can gain and lose and what it takes. My body is absolutely not going to add another ounce unless I force feed it.

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #222 on: August 26, 2021, 06:38:48 PM »
How many of them were natural ectomorphs who dieted during puberty how many of them had crohns and Gerd? How many were competing and trying to add actual muscle mass in their mid 40s? I know my body I competed in different weight classes wrestling and MMA for years. I know how much I can gain and lose and what it takes. My body is absolutely not going to add another ounce unless I force feed it.

do you have any proof of you doing MMA?

you said you wrestled during puberty now you did MMA?

If you tell the truth, you don't have to remember anything.”

― Mark Twain

ChristopherA

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #223 on: August 26, 2021, 06:42:22 PM »
I understand your point of view regarding Bhank's lid.  I think the more prudent and bad ass move would be to model his hair style after the late, great Road Warrior Hawk.
I always thought it was funny he did that silly reverse mohawk when he could actually grow a full head of hair. Bhank on the other hand. Hes got two options. Shave it or keep running the Costanza like a fool

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #224 on: August 26, 2021, 06:44:54 PM »
Do attention sluts get paid for sticking their virtual ass in the air here like some cat in heat?  So that's how the OP makes ends meat.

Way to go, bhanky.  Oh...And you may need to give it some thought, kid.