Author Topic: 11 Weeks out Mid Atlantic Open and Armed Forces NPC  (Read 41629 times)

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
  • World Record Holder in French Toast Diving
Re: 11 Weeks out Mid Atlantic Open and Armed Forces NPC
« Reply #550 on: June 22, 2023, 06:49:54 AM »
is this the same show he had to bum amphetamines for energy from his made?

This is how you know he is drug addict.. Most people would take an espresso a pre workout caffeine tab etc. This drug addict went straight to using amphetamines for energy.

Funny, his house in complete disarray yet has a maid aka drug dealer.

Lying drug addict.

I wondered this myself, if so, this whole "I suddenly and unexpectedly had to be in court" excuse is just another of the many many lies.  If not, this means he's quit on 3 shows not 2 like I thought.  Which is it?

38 returns

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig! BRIAN HANKINS IS TOO SCARED TO PHONE ME
« Reply #551 on: June 22, 2023, 06:55:34 AM »
3 I think

he simply doesn't have the mental toughness to

a) do a full prep
b) deal with losing

and yet in his mind he is the greatest so it must be a massive kicking for his fragile ego to take. and then you have other people, better people who compete so he has to have a go at them as they are better than him for doing a prep and he can't handle it

Hanky Nathan de Asha does a 15 week prep. Imagine what he could learn form you
B

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
« Reply #552 on: June 22, 2023, 07:22:08 AM »
It was a preliminary court date set after I was already prepping that I should not have had to attend as we didn’t even go before the judge but my bitch ass baby mamma lawyer threw a fit when my lawyer requested I not attend due to a previous schedule and wouldn’t let me out of it. By all means post the pic of the winner from the show and tell me I would not have won I was in shape and ready I couldn’t get there in time for weigh ins

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #553 on: June 22, 2023, 07:23:26 AM »
is this the same show he had to bum amphetamines for energy from his maid?

This is how you know he is a drug addict.. Most people would take an espresso a pre workout caffeine tab etc. This drug addict went straight to using amphetamines for energy.

Funny, his house in complete disarray yet has a maid aka drug dealer.

Lying drug addict.

Still don’t use any drugs you are still lying on me hater

38 returns

• Getbig IV
« Reply #554 on: June 22, 2023, 07:23:40 AM »
Brian to win you have to be on the stage

you weren't

nothing else matters
B

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #555 on: June 22, 2023, 07:25:15 AM »
Brian to win you have to be on the stage

you weren't

nothing else matters

I am going to disagree. The shape you are in the training you do year round decade after decade is far more important than what one day on stage and a plastic trophy.

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
  • World Record Holder in French Toast Diving
« Reply #556 on: June 22, 2023, 08:40:44 AM »
So it was 3 shows he punked on, this one, the maid amphetamine one, and the king night of flatbread one most recently. Jeez

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
  • quit·ter : a person can't finish a task
« Reply #557 on: June 22, 2023, 09:25:01 AM »
It was a preliminary court date set after I was already prepping that I should not have had to attend as we didn’t even go before the judge but my bitch ass baby mamma lawyer threw a fit when my lawyer requested I not attend due to a previous schedule and wouldn’t let me out of it. By all means post the pic of the winner from the show and tell me I would not have won I was in shape and ready I couldn’t get there in time for weigh ins

Soooooo by this logic you should be awarded 1st place just because you feel you would have won.   Hmmm  not so sure life works like that pussy

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
  • quit·ter : a person can't finish a task
« Reply #558 on: June 22, 2023, 09:27:31 AM »
I am going to disagree. The shape you are in the training you do year round decade after decade is far more important than what one day on stage and a plastic trophy.

There literally isn't anything he said that is untrue.  YOU can't seem to make it to the finals, yet you burn money entering these things.   Why even bother entering if its just a "plastic trophy"??

You're a dime a dozen 'enhanced' lifter.  Test, peptides, etc etc.  You won't ever be forthcoming and honest about all you take.  Do a show, finish the show, win the show....then maybe people won't consider you a pants shitting quitter.

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #559 on: June 22, 2023, 09:34:11 AM »
There literally isn't anything he said that is untrue.  YOU can't seem to make it to the finals, yet you burn money entering these things.   Why even bother entering if its just a "plastic trophy"??

You're a dime a dozen 'enhanced' lifter.  Test, peptides, etc etc.  You won't ever be forthcoming and honest about all you take.  Do a show, finish the show, win the show....then maybe people won't consider you a pants shitting quitter.
QFT,,,

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #560 on: June 22, 2023, 10:34:25 AM »

In that case - you take last place

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #561 on: June 22, 2023, 10:39:56 AM »

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #562 on: June 22, 2023, 10:46:57 AM »

You were requested not to appear because likely the hazmat team and fumigators were not available.  Lets be real here.   

38 returns

• Getbig IV
« Reply #563 on: June 22, 2023, 11:05:10 AM »

by your own admittance you have made no progress in the last 20 years

none

you train like a child
have little in the way of bad/pec/delt/lower body/ tricep development

and more importantly have no friends in real life. none of your family went your wedding. none of them. you had no 'best man' because you have no friends.

perhaps get a new hobby. one that doesn't involve fighting, muscle, talking to anybody. you might be good at it. cos the other three you are shite at.
B

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #564 on: June 22, 2023, 11:31:51 AM »
by your own admittance you have made no progress in the last 20 years

none

you train like a child
have little in the way of bad/pec/delt/lower body/ tricep development

and more importantly have no friends in real life. none of your family went your wedding. none of them. you had no 'best man' because you have no friends.

perhaps get a new hobby. one that doesn't involve fighting, muscle, talking to anybody. you might be good at it. cos the other three you are shite at.

I am 45 years old am I supposed to be in better shape than my 20s? Does that make any sense??? The only people who get in better shape as they age are the people who were in shit shape to start. I was in phenom shape in my 20s 30s and 40s I have maintained meanwhile you are a fat drunk slob who just quit drinking and started lifting a couple weeks ago there is no comparison and no delt development are you kidding???

GymnJuice

• Getbig V
« Reply #565 on: June 22, 2023, 11:42:30 AM »
I am 45 years old am I supposed to be in better shape than my 20s? Does that make any sense??? The only people who get in better shape as they age are the people who were in shit shape to start. I was in phenom shape in my 20s 30s and 40s I have maintained meanwhile you are a fat drunk slob who just quit drinking and started lifting a couple weeks ago there is no comparison and no delt development are you kidding???

You're supposed to wear a band around your head after a hair transplant to prevent some of that swelling. Did you take it off for the picture and leave behind a linear skin indentation? Or are those just funny shaped wrinkles?

Like this:

wazhazbin

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #566 on: June 22, 2023, 11:54:27 AM »
how??

38 returns

• Getbig IV
« Reply #567 on: June 22, 2023, 12:02:20 PM »

Brian

why are there no picas of you in phenom shape in your 20's

you've been juicing for 20 years and look like a swimmer

like it or not I am making progress you are regressing

I train at one of the best gyms in the world and am well liked there- nobody has a bad word to say about me. you wouldn't last one workout with me now. and my workout I mean a proper session not a curl fest.  I'd destroy you on back or legs now. 14 weeks back in and my calves and thighs are much bigger than yours. my chest and back is too. your arms are bigger. your waist when sucked in looks ok but on the swimming shots you have a gut. 20 years of nothing Brian. In honesty I only compete with myself but people in the gym are already asking me if I am competing. Brian I am on week 2 of 1ml deca 1 ml test. Imagine how I will look in 10 weeks? 20 weeks? 50 weeks?

You never did mention your trt or peptides usage? Strange that.

I'm genuinely excited by how I am responding getting back in. I am eating a proper diet. Training daily and reaping the rewards. You are still a sad bald fatty in denial. Its great how since you can't win a trophy trophies no longer matter.

Not long until the surgery Bri? When is the curl contest? When are you next on stage?

Enquiring minds want to know so we can have a guide fcuking laugh when it all goes to shit. Again.
B

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #568 on: June 22, 2023, 12:03:43 PM »
You're supposed to wear a band around your head after a hair transplant to prevent some of that swelling. Did you take it off for the picture and leave behind a linear skin indentation? Or are those just funny shaped wrinkles?

Like this:

Didn’t get a hair transplant just shaved my head getbif is mad when I don’t shave my head and gets mad when I do again I don’t care about hair and makeup this is not an Abercrombie modeling site

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #569 on: June 22, 2023, 12:05:12 PM »

Brian

why are there no picas of you in phenom shape in your 20's

you've been juicing for 20 years and look like a swimmer

like it or not I am making progress you are regressing

I train at one of the best gyms in the world and am well liked there- nobody has a bad word to say about me. you wouldn't last one workout with me now. and my workout I mean a proper session not a curl fest.  I'd destroy you on back or legs now. 14 weeks back in and my calves and thighs are much bigger than yours. my chest and back is too. your arms are bigger. your waist when sucked in looks ok but on the swimming shots you have a gut. 20 years of nothing Brian. In honesty I only compete with myself but people in the gym are already asking me if I am competing. Brian I am on week 2 of 1ml deca 1 ml test. Imagine how I will look in 10 weeks? 20 weeks? 50 weeks?

You never did mention your trt or peptides usage? Strange that.

I'm genuinely excited by how I am responding getting back in. I am eating a proper diet. Training daily and reaping the rewards. You are still a sad bald fatty in denial. Its great how since you can't win a trophy trophies no longer matter.

Not long until the surgery Bri? When is the curl contest? When are you next on stage?

Enquiring minds want to know so we can have a guide fcuking laugh when it all goes to shit. Again.

Let’s see a pic if you think you are anything other than a fat old drink slob exactly

38 returns

• Getbig IV
« Reply #570 on: June 22, 2023, 12:07:49 PM »
I don't do requests for old gays lover sorry.

you literally trawl the internet looking for pictures of other men.

and Brian I would love it if you turn up to the UK. One low kick and your polio legs would snap. You could get your second DNF.
B

38 returns

• Getbig IV
« Reply #571 on: June 22, 2023, 12:08:54 PM »
and Brianna

B

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #572 on: June 22, 2023, 12:11:00 PM »
Still don’t use any drugs you are still lying on me hater

So now you’re going to lie about taking amphetamines from your maid for energy? Are amphetamines not drugs? Taking a prescription from someone else is considered illegal drugs. Or are those bioidentical?

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #573 on: June 22, 2023, 12:16:32 PM »
So now you’re going to lie about taking amphetamines from your maid for energy? Are amphetamines not drugs? Taking a prescription from someone else is considered illegal drugs. Or are those bioidentical?

I took one single 10mg adderal 2 years ago when I thought I was dying. I also had one single alcoholic beverage last June so I am a drunk junkie now??? My work actually does drug testing as does the custody court never failed a drug test in my life. I live the life of a monk. I even quit vaping. I go to bed at 10pm every night. I don’t drink I don’t take any pills I don’t smoke and I get up and start work at 7am everyday and work 9-10 hours a day. I then workout make diner watch a Netflix show and go to bed. I spend my weekends with my son doing family stuff or working overtime. But according to get big I am partying it’s nonsense.

38 returns

• Getbig IV
« Reply #574 on: June 22, 2023, 12:20:01 PM »
in fairness to Brian I don't think he spends his time partying

to do that he would need people to party with and nobody is desperate enough to do so. his missus didn't even want a honeymoon with the scruffy looking get. his family ran from his wedding. he has no best man as he has no friends.

he has get big

that's it

and we hate him
B