Author Topic: This Year Has Been A Rough One  (Read 66119 times)

Dave D

• Getbig V
Re: This Year Has Been A Rough One
« Reply #750 on: September 08, 2021, 04:10:44 PM »
One faked death, and people still lose their shit after all of these years.

No one is losing anything.

They’re questioning you.

Why would you post this info in real time when you know how everyone would mock you, especially after the passing of your mother?

Losing family members is a painful experience, you coming here for sympathy is the equivalent of Tbombz offering life advice after finding Jesus. It’s disingenuous.

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #751 on: September 08, 2021, 04:15:00 PM »
Keyword: fun

I would never says some of the things these idiots are. There are times for trolling. People can vouch for the type of person I really am. Even on Getbig all of the caring PMs to people over the years. I just don't broadcast it openly.

Just can't gather how some people can be so heartless and depraved.

You went after people for no reason whatsoever just for your personal amusement time and time again in addition to hijacking people's threads and making it about you...just like others are doing to you now.

When I had my debate with Vegan Gains, you were on the thread saying that I was getting murdered in the debate right when it began when for the 1st hour, we didn't even have any sparks flying whatsoever.   I was watching the boards that time while I was in the debate so I know.  That pissed me off especially because you decided that you wanted to get the attention upon yourself even if it meant making up a bunch of lies.....but yea...its just all fun and games....and once again you made yourself the highlight of attention on a thread that had nothing whatsoever to do with you whatsoever.

I warned you a million times that people don't give a shit about you on this board because you contribute nothing, you don't have any interest on bodybuilding or fitness whatsoever....and you just troll, troll, troll, troll....that's all the fuck you do for 16 years....but hey you're just having fun.   And now...other people are having fun too laughing at your misery.

We can't stop you from coming here but you'll never be accepted as a Getbigger....EVER....and you'll definitely never be a Getbig Legend.  Your position here will always be a bottom bitch otter.   Sorry about your family but its business as usual now.
A

Andy Griffin

• Getbig V
  • I know my own name, bitch.
« Reply #752 on: September 08, 2021, 04:19:16 PM »

You went after people for no reason whatsoever just for your personal amusement time and time again in addition to hijacking people's threads and making it about you...just like others are doing to you now.

When I had my debate with Vegan Gains, you were on the thread saying that I was getting murdered in the debate right when it began when for the 1st hour, we didn't even have any sparks flying whatsoever.   I was watching the boards that time while I was in the debate so I know.  That pissed me off especially because you decided that you wanted to get the attention upon yourself even if it meant making up a bunch of lies.....but yea...its just all fun and games....and once again you made yourself the highlight of attention on a thread that had nothing whatsoever to do with you whatsoever.

I warned you a million times that people don't give a shit about you on this board because you contribute nothing, you don't have any interest on bodybuilding or fitness whatsoever....and you just troll, troll, troll, troll....that's all the fuck you do for 16 years....but hey you're just having fun.   And now...other people are having fun too laughing at your misery.

We can't stop you from coming here but you'll never be accepted as a Getbigger....EVER....and you'll definitely never be a Getbig Legend.  Your position here will always be a bottom bitch otter.   Sorry about your family but its business as usual now.

Surgical precision
~

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
« Reply #753 on: September 08, 2021, 04:21:25 PM »
Even with the advancements on astronomy and the thousands of newly discovered Exoplanets NASA still hasn’t found one Vince beats me anywhere in bodybuilding

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #754 on: September 08, 2021, 04:21:36 PM »

RIP this thread and Shizzo’s Family

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #755 on: September 08, 2021, 04:24:26 PM »
Even with the advancements on astronomy and the thousands of newly discovered Exoplanets NASA still hasn’t found one Vince beats me anywhere in bodybuilding

Get your eyes checked.you claim you have have CFS go get a good nights sleep.

You are parading around looking like a concentration camp survivor.

Vince has you beat in the arms and legs overall mass. You are leaner because you shit blood.

You don’t know how to do a back lat spread so beats you there too.

Sad… you are anabolics and don’t have the mass.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #756 on: September 08, 2021, 04:24:44 PM »
They are more likely to find a planet that will
Sustain human life already polished by hot alien bikini models who want to bang getbiggers than one where Vince beats me in bodybuilding

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #757 on: September 08, 2021, 04:26:50 PM »
They are more likely to find a planet that will
Sustain human life already polished by hot alien bikini models who want to bang getbiggers than one where Vince beats me in bodybuilding

Rationalize all you want.. he has bigger arms and legs in the pics posted.

Aren’t you supposed to be at a bbq? Or is that another lie?

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #758 on: September 08, 2021, 04:29:46 PM »

The jokes on you, pal. You are the delusional one. Your Youtube videos say it all. You try so hard to be important, and have "cutting edge info" when absolutely nobody gives a shit.

You have been talking to yourself for 2+ years now. Don't fool yourself, there are billions of people on this planet. ANYONE can make a video, and get a 1000 views. A smart person, would question his continued involvement in making videos after years of failure.

You, on the other hand, continue away in your retarded bliss. I may have faked my death, but you could literally be the biggest liar on this board.

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #759 on: September 08, 2021, 04:46:35 PM »
The jokes on you, pal. You are the delusional one. Your Youtube videos say it all. You try so hard to be important, and have "cutting edge info" when absolutely nobody gives a shit.

You have been talking to yourself for 2+ years now. Don't fool yourself, there are billions of people on this planet. ANYONE can make a video, and get a 1000 views. A smart person, would question his continued involvement in making videos after years of failure.

You, on the other hand, continue away in your retarded bliss. I may have faked my death, but you could literally be the biggest liar on this board.

That's another thing you don't get.  Everything starts at zero in life.   

When I started Caliber Fitness in 2001, I had nothing more than 2 file cabinets with a door on top without the knobs to have a makeshift desk and a 486SX computer....revenue at the time was zero.   Sales today are 150k a year.   

When I started doing bodybuilding shows, the 2004 Metrolina was a disaster, the 2006 Mountaineer was a better faring, and the 2009 NGA Night of Champions was my very best showing where I earned the respect of everyone and acknowledged as an actual bodybuilder rather than a joke.   That's also the time where Ron finally gave me my blue stars

And lets talk about the Youtube channel.   When it started, I obviously had zero subscribers and no revenue.   3 years and 524 videos later I'm now in the Youtube Partner program and while its making about 150 dollars a month in Google Adsense, its actually climbing...and it was popular enough for me for Vegan Gains to challenge me along with the thread that YOU INSERTED YOURSELF IN...you of all people acknowledged my channel because you tried to make yourself part of it

You only fail when you don't start or don't try.   That's you Shizzo, you look like shit because you never TRIED to make yourself better.   Life starts at zero and the numbers only go up if you put work in.   

Anything else???
A

ThisisOverload

• Getbig V
« Reply #760 on: September 08, 2021, 04:46:46 PM »

Shut up phaggot.

We all wish you really were dead.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #761 on: September 08, 2021, 04:57:00 PM »
Rationalize all you want.. he has bigger arms and legs in the pics posted.

Aren’t you supposed to be at a bbq? Or is that another lie?

More like steak in a charcoal grill but close enough

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #762 on: September 08, 2021, 04:59:47 PM »

I’m still in shock Vince has bigger arms and legs.

Overall mass he has you beat.

Have you tried a bulk diet? I can send you the one DJ sent me last year sent me during my off season.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #763 on: September 08, 2021, 05:14:05 PM »

That's another thing you don't get.  Everything starts at zero in life.   

When I started Caliber Fitness in 2001, I had nothing more than 2 file cabinets with a door on top without the knobs to have a makeshift desk and a 486SX computer....revenue at the time was zero.   Sales today are 150k a year.   

When I started doing bodybuilding shows, the 2004 Metrolina was a disaster, the 2006 Mountaineer was a better faring, and the 2009 NGA Night of Champions was my very best showing where I earned the respect of everyone and acknowledged as an actual bodybuilder rather than a joke.   That's also the time where Ron finally gave me my blue stars

And lets talk about the Youtube channel.   When it started, I obviously had zero subscribers and no revenue.   3 years and 524 videos later I'm now in the Youtube Partner program and while its making about 150 dollars a month in Google Adsense, its actually climbing...and it was popular enough for me for Vegan Gains to challenge me.   

You only fail when you don't start or don't try.   That's you Shizzo, you look like shit because you never TRIED to make yourself better.   Life starts at zero and the numbers only go up if you put work in.   

Anything else???
You see, thats the definition of being delusional. You talk about being better at each of your contests, like you are a champion bodybuilder.

Literally anyone can pay a fee and enter a bodybuilding show. You are the proof of that. I call you delusional, because you are too stupid to know you didn't belong on stage. You are the black Jason Genova. How you look at Jason, is how we look at you. You just are the last to figure it out.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #764 on: September 08, 2021, 05:19:26 PM »
Vinces arms are absolutely not bigger also we are the same age and live one state apart if Vince wants to settle this on stage at a contest just say when but he doesn't because he is 100lbs overweight
Will you please shut the fuck up?

ThisisOverload

• Getbig V
« Reply #765 on: September 08, 2021, 05:24:52 PM »

They look dry and overcooked.

Where did you learn how to cook?

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #766 on: September 08, 2021, 05:32:44 PM »
You see, thats the definition of being delusional. You talk about being better at each of your contests, like you are a champion bodybuilder.

Literally anyone can pay a fee and enter a bodybuilding show. You are the proof of that. I call you delusional, because you are too stupid to know you didn't belong on stage. You are the black Jason Genova. How you look at Jason, is how we look at you. You just are the last to figure it out.

Lol...no it isnt...and Genova btw scored tons of product from Blackstone Labs and made lots of money...autistic kid but managed to fleece PJ Braun out of thousands of dollars in money and products.  I actually respect Genova for that and unlike you, he at least made a go at it

And Genova destroys your physique...and there's no "we" .  Nobody is on your side here

A

GymnJuice

• Getbig V
« Reply #767 on: September 08, 2021, 05:35:05 PM »
They look dry and overcooked.

Where did you learn how to cook?

Pity points for using charcoal instead of gas? 

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #768 on: September 08, 2021, 05:38:23 PM »
Ok dude lets just pretend the fat guy has bigger more muscular arms fucking nonsense he has no biceps at all I can't even believe I have been tricked into some kind of comparison there is none two different fucking species one jacked shredded vascular other chubby and skinny like WTF? I gotta go I have been invited to a BBQ
[/b]

I thought you were invited to a bbq?

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #769 on: September 08, 2021, 05:44:05 PM »
Are the relatives deaded yet?  What's it going to take to get Shitso to follow suit and eradicate this worthless broke bankruptcy filing bloodline from our society for good?

Redux

• Getbig IV
« Reply #770 on: September 08, 2021, 05:52:09 PM »

Vince just bent Shizzo over and pounded him up the ass. Raw. Again.

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #771 on: September 08, 2021, 05:55:36 PM »

Lol...no it isnt...and Genova btw scored tons of product from Blackstone Labs and made lots of money...autistic kid but managed to fleece PJ Braun out of thousands of dollars in money and products.  I actually respect Genova for that and unlike you, he at least made a go at it

And Genova destroys your physique...and there's no "we" .  Nobody is on your side here

Ummmm...Genova destroys your flabbyass, worthless mound of pigeon shit "physique" too.   I bet when you go to the beach you're soon surround by Green Peace activists desperately trying to keep you wet and roll your bloated, smelly, flabby carcass back into the sea... bhank is stupid, but you're really stupid.  And fat.  Flabby, smeilly and did I mention stoooopid?

I did.

El posto scripto -  Stay out of Alaska.  If I have to explain it to you...Well.  I won't. PIOL.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #772 on: September 08, 2021, 06:07:49 PM »
Are the relatives deaded yet?  What's it going to take to get Shitso to follow suit and eradicate this worthless broke bankruptcy filing bloodline from our society for good?
I can't predict the future. I will just cherish memories.

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #773 on: September 08, 2021, 07:01:17 PM »

Ummmm...Genova destroys your flabbyass, worthless mound of pigeon shit "physique" too.   I bet when you go to the beach you're soon surround by Green Peace activists desperately trying to keep you wet and roll your bloated, smelly, flabby carcass back into the sea... bhank is stupid, but you're really stupid.  And fat.  Flabby, smeilly and did I mention stoooopid?

I did.

El posto scripto -  Stay out of Alaska.  If I have to explain it to you...Well.  I won't. PIOL.

Umm nope...my physique is better but me and Genova are friends on Facebook.  He's a good kid.   

A

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #774 on: September 08, 2021, 07:04:38 PM »

Umm nope...my physique is better but me and Genova are friends on Facebook.  He's a good kid.   
And you both are retarded.  Nothing wrong with that.