Author Topic: I bet half of you didn't even lift today  (Read 1547756 times)

hench

• Getbig V
Re: I bet half of you didn't even lift today
« Reply #27075 on: February 21, 2023, 09:58:30 AM »
Yep, that midsection is a couple of inches past his chest but Brian would say the water is lifting his stomach, rather than it hanging down naturally or some shit like that.

Pool shot for reference.

Brian's excuses:

Belt is to low
hernia
just ate a meal
blowing out air

keanu

• Getbig IV
« Reply #27076 on: February 21, 2023, 10:00:01 AM »
So in review I spent the last year eating as much as possible and lifting each body part once a week for medium range reps and sets while avoiding cardio like the plague. On average I lifted 4-5 days a week for an average of 1:15
   Do you want to live to see your kid graduate elementary school, highschool, university? 45 years old , eating everything that isn't nail down  , and avoiding all cardio. Throw in the supplementation, medications and vaping. You are just begging for a cardiac event. For what? 15 pounds and some modest strength gains? Just keep tempting death. You aren't 20 and indestructable anymore.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #27077 on: February 21, 2023, 10:04:12 AM »
   Do you want to live to see your kid graduate elementary school, highschool, university? 45 years old , eating everything that isn't nail down  , and avoiding all cardio. Throw in the supplementation, medications and vaping. You are just begging for a cardiac event. For what? 15 pounds and some modest strength gains? Just keep tempting death. You aren't 20 and indestructable anymore.

He doesnt listen - so just enjoy the hilarity of this thread.  He is still 15 yo mentally. 

keanu

• Getbig IV
« Reply #27078 on: February 21, 2023, 10:08:49 AM »
Betwee ln the cobbler pies , the Chinese food buffet, the hogging on crap food - Brian should make it to his goal of 350
  In some of his poses his face is practically red/purplish, the death look. His pancreas and kidneys must be stressed to hell. Can you imagine processing all the food and that sugar? It's a train wreck happening in slow motion.

keanu

• Getbig IV
« Reply #27079 on: February 21, 2023, 10:16:44 AM »
He doesnt listen - so just enjoy the hilarity of this thread.  He is still 15 yo mentally.
  I do cardio in the morning and evening 10-15 minutes each. Nothing big but what a difference it makes. Love the feeling of it .  Really cleared my head. Lift weights 3 days a week. I can understand someone wanting to be a monster when they were younger but this guy is just at the edge health wise and still being reckless. If I had his digestive disorders, knees so bad he once could barely walk, joints problems , shoulder, back, swelling in legs , tears everywhere the last thing I would do is avoid all cardio and gorge myself . This is madness. This guy is about to lose the main thing that matters in life.

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #27080 on: February 21, 2023, 10:21:06 AM »
  I do cardio in the morning and evening 10-15 minutes each. Nothing big but what a difference it makes. Love the feeling of it .  Really cleared my head. Lift weights 3 days a week. I can understand someone wanting to be a monster when they were younger but this guy is just at the edge health wise and still being reckless. If I had his digestive disorders, knees so bad he once could barely walk, joints problems , shoulder, back, swelling in legs , tears everywhere the last thing I would do is avoid all cardio and gorge myself . This is madness. This guy is about to lose the main thing that matters in life.

There are only really two possible scenarios.

He has lied about all his injuries or he is so insecure about his "gains" he ignores the warning shots his body is constantly firing at him

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #27081 on: February 21, 2023, 10:21:26 AM »

A 10-15 min conditioning circuit makes you feel great and has tremendous upside.

It's usually the least fun part of my routine, but when I don't do them, I don't even feel like I really exercised.
Y

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
« Reply #27082 on: February 21, 2023, 10:24:38 AM »

I don’t take any medications or supplements weightlifting is cardio how much healthier do you want me to be I don’t even drink. My blood pressure is in the ideal range right now.

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
  • quit·ter : a person can't finish a task
« Reply #27083 on: February 21, 2023, 10:53:25 AM »
Manlet lol I am 30lbs heavier than you and taller fuck off with your nonsense child you can't get big if you dont eat and you process food in your fucking stomach I have a lean waist every morning I then start eating

Oh, so everyone needs to be 6' tall (or whatever you are)?   Interesting....I thought you weighed twice as much as me?

Your fitness sucks...all your gains are from your testosterone usage fuckwad.  You can't even admit when you started using shit. 

Funny how EVERY picture you post is you flexing.  Thats the only way that GH gut doesn't show.  The squatt pic, the pool pic, and the Easter pic are PERFECT examples.  You don't wear a belt because your gut is so distended.

Fake ass punk bitch

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #27084 on: February 21, 2023, 10:57:10 AM »
Oh, so everyone needs to be 6' tall (or whatever you are)?   Interesting....I thought you weighed twice as much as me?

Your fitness sucks...all your gains are from your testosterone usage fuckwad.  You can't even admit when you started using shit. 

Funny how EVERY picture you post is you flexing.  Thats the only way that GH gut doesn't show.  The squatt pic, the pool pic, and the Easter pic are PERFECT examples.  You don't wear a belt because your gut is so distended.

Fake ass punk bitch

And you wonder why you are small you ar so worried about maintaining your girlish figure you don’t eat. My midsection is great it’s an attribute but yes I am staying in a calorie surplus during the day that’s how you grow. I still have a 34 inch waist every morning. I am also not using hgh but thanks for that assumption

Prayer Warrior

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #27085 on: February 21, 2023, 11:13:35 AM »
I have been above 230 in the late afternoons the last week and I am over 225 this last week in the mornings when I wake up as well. I get plenty of likes on Facebook. I barely use instagram but whatever kind of telling you guys felt the need to stalk me there when I was gone a few days in addition to posting several pages about my hair and the typical fags posting fag shit. Than the weirdos attacking my fiancé and son. I did measure under my armpits as that was interesting as I had never done that before anyway it’s 46 relaxed and 47 flexed. I know I have been leaner but I am legit getting heavier.  Today at 228lbs at lunch time. Haters going to Hate
your house looks very large and expensive

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #27086 on: February 21, 2023, 11:17:24 AM »
Manlet lol I am 30lbs heavier than you and taller fuck off with your nonsense child you can't get big if you dont eat and you process food in your fucking stomach I have a lean waist every morning I then start eating

Bianca Dad Bod

Oi barrel Belly no doubt you start off every morning with a dry non leaking Arse
& then you go see Patrick & he changes that for you - Pounding your Arse.

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #27087 on: February 21, 2023, 11:31:14 AM »
I don’t take any medications or supplements weightlifting is cardio how much healthier do you want me to be I don’t even drink. My blood pressure is in the ideal range right now.
I wouldnt rely on a cuff monitor you previously posted it showing 245/140.

Were you looking at Spaldings cock pics at the time?

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #27088 on: February 21, 2023, 11:32:40 AM »
And you wonder why you are small you ar so worried about maintaining your girlish figure you don’t eat. My midsection is great it’s an attribute but yes I am staying in a calorie surplus during the day that’s how you grow. I still have a 34 inch waist every morning. I am also not using hgh but thanks for that assumption

If thats true why are you still 225 after two years stuffing your face?

Flexacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #27089 on: February 21, 2023, 11:33:39 AM »

Look at the clown trying to hide his triple digit heart rate.

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
  • quit·ter : a person can't finish a task
« Reply #27090 on: February 21, 2023, 11:45:40 AM »

When did I ever wonder why I am so small?  I am 100x more fit than you.

Today you may not have taken it.  I know how you like to answer things. 

Why do you avoid answering how long you've taken exogenous test?  Why do you avoid why you have a belly folding over your pants in the Easter Pic? 

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #27091 on: February 21, 2023, 01:10:16 PM »

369 K views, here's your formula for making money on you tube. ::) ;D >:(
F

hench

• Getbig V
« Reply #27092 on: February 21, 2023, 01:26:35 PM »
Like he avoids the question as to why he is on trt and since 20 years ago already!

Why do you avoid answering how long you've taken exogenous test?  Why do you avoid why you have a belly folding over your pants in the Easter Pic?

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #27093 on: February 21, 2023, 01:34:17 PM »
It’s called a neck and yeah I have a 19 inch neck but again notice jaw line

Thanks for pointing out your jawline. Otherwise, I might have never noticed it.  ;D

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #27094 on: February 21, 2023, 01:55:34 PM »

There is no belly folding over my pants again you guys are making a lot of assumptions based on clothing I have never had a belly in my life

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #27095 on: February 21, 2023, 02:03:14 PM »
There is no belly folding over my pants again you guys are making a lot of assumptions based on clothing I have never had a belly in my life

So you are eyes are not working?

look at the rolls of fat hanging over the belt.

Let me guess, its not fat its food and the belt right?

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #27096 on: February 21, 2023, 02:09:14 PM »

we havent forgotten you are a closet homo

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #27097 on: February 21, 2023, 02:12:02 PM »
So you are eyes are not working?

look at the rolls of fat hanging over the belt.

Let me guess, its not fat its food and the belt right?

There is no fat on my midsection

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #27098 on: February 21, 2023, 02:13:07 PM »
There is no fat in my midsection

fixed Mr Palumbo

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #27099 on: February 21, 2023, 02:13:22 PM »
we havent forgotten you are a closet homo

With a child and a fiancé and an ex wife but you have determined I am dating another man with children and a wife that lives 6k miles away yeah that makes sense jackass