Author Topic: I bet half of you didn't even lift today  (Read 1530189 times)

Scrancer

• Getbig III
  • SOME NICE FRENCH TOAST!!!!!
Re: I bet half of you didn't even lift today
« Reply #31650 on: March 24, 2023, 05:29:23 PM »
but,...again,...all this arguing back and forth doesnt matter

starting in September its over for Brian, nothing will be the same

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #31651 on: March 24, 2023, 05:30:02 PM »
soul, you have absolutely no idea whats coming for him. Im enjoying this summer with the whole golf  fishing travel, and then starting in September its an absolute nuclear level destroy hankys life, like fucking ruin it. It will 100% be illegal and awful and Im completely fine going to jail for it as jail is not a big deal once youve gone through a few times. Every single solitary disturbing disgusting thing I can do against him and anyone associated with him will be done. And it wont matter if Im banned from here, Ill still be doing it. My goal is to get him to a point he wants to committ suicide, and Im confident I can get him there

and he will be his usual pussy self making excuses why he cant come to Canada to confront me. Bahahahahahha

Please be careful Josh -
In his own words - Bianca is a "Big Man" !! A Whole Huge whooping 5ft 10in & a huge 225lbs of slowly Atrophying
Dad bod complete with ever expanding Turtle gut ,with one Ginormous elephant head - ooooohhhhh So scary -
Hardened tough men dare not look
At him as he is oh so Scary ..

😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣

The Fucking Delusional Clowns 🤡 world of Bianca Butt Plug.

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • also shopped my pic you tried to make it subtle
« Reply #31652 on: March 24, 2023, 05:31:15 PM »
He’s about 200 lbs, he holds a 25-lb plate when he steps on the scale for getbig weigh-ins.

This is why he “cut” to 198 for that local show he finished last in and looked exactly the same as he always does.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #31653 on: March 24, 2023, 05:31:42 PM »
Another call to the dry wall contractor tomorrow. 
;D

Scrancer

• Getbig III
« Reply #31654 on: March 24, 2023, 05:31:59 PM »

Please be careful Josh -
In his own words - Bianca is a "Big Man" !! A Whole Huge whooping 5ft 10in & a huge 225lbs of slowly Atrophying
Dad bod complete with ever expanding Turtle gut ,with one Ginormous elephant head - ooooohhhhh So scary -
Hardened tough men dare not look
At him as he is oh so Scary ..

😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣

The Fucking Delusional Clowns 🤡 world of Bianca Butt Plug.

hahhahah i know its pure comedy. Wes and hazbin know what I do and what it takes,and theres Brian getting botox and facials thinking hes all hard. Gawd its so laughable i love it

hey ill message you with the beginning of what im doing to hanky and friends starting in september. Its unique and you will wonder how i thought of it

GymnJuice

• Getbig V
« Reply #31655 on: March 24, 2023, 05:34:04 PM »
You are so lonely you stalk other men online think about that for a minute. Absolutely having a loving family is a sign of success. Having a female partner to keep you company is a sign of success. Raising a family and having grandkids come visit you is what life is about. You have no woman no kids no life. Are you so fucking dumb you don't get that being a 60 year old single man makes you a fucking Loser.

I disagree. Most married guys I know wish they were single. They say that they love their kids and "wouldn't change a thing" but they would rather be single. They never say that in mixed company, of course.

I think in another 20 or 30 years being married will be the outlier.

ROBOAK

• Getbig IV
  • toughest getbigger of all time
« Reply #31656 on: March 24, 2023, 05:38:54 PM »
no it actually doesnt make me a loser Brian
the choices each person makes in life that makes them happy is what makes a person a success
I have a fantastic life, and people on here have clearly stated that the life I lead is far better than what you lead, and you are clearly not happy. I hate kids Brian, I hate kids more than anything on the planet, when a kid comes near me I just want to smash its little mouthy head in, but obviously I dont cause well obviously. I fucking hate kids Brian, because some kids turn out like your little cvnt of a son, a complete asshole like his asshole father. Youll enjoy visiting your shithead son in jail in 16 years

there's no way his heart makes it 16 years

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #31657 on: March 24, 2023, 05:40:01 PM »
Josh is a fucking pitbull!!  :D

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #31658 on: March 24, 2023, 05:41:03 PM »
I have had 100k days you fucking moron you made 654 dollars fuck off

Then why are the race cars gone ?   Wardrobe of a homeless bum ?  Debris strewn in the yard ?  Wearing her panties ?   

Dude.    Fix yourself.   

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #31659 on: March 24, 2023, 05:43:05 PM »
You are just making up lies why what’s the point why do you want to make shut up to argue about?

So you don’t know Patrick?

Yet he comments all over your Facebook?

Rambone

• Getbig V
  • “Billy’s taking Art? What the hell for?”
« Reply #31660 on: March 24, 2023, 05:44:25 PM »
Really digging the French toast sig. It’s right up there with the really frustrating skateboard speech

Scrancer

• Getbig III
« Reply #31661 on: March 24, 2023, 05:45:47 PM »

Then why are the race cars gone ?   Wardrobe of a homeless bum ?  Debris strewn in the yard ?  Wearing her panties ?   

Dude.    Fix yourself.

he had the money, I 100% will back his statement that he did have those days
he had a magical life in Hawaii, what wet dreams are made of
but its gone now, totally gone, and all thats left is a washed up bald miserable human being trying to justify that a crappy accounting job, a 4/10 chick with 3 kids, alimony to a woman who would kill him if she had the chance, a son who is the spawn of satan and a broken down body,.......iss some kind of great life

look, we know the truth, but its cool, let him live in pretend world, Not a single one of us would trade places with him, not one

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #31662 on: March 24, 2023, 05:46:06 PM »
Josh is a fucking pitbull!!  :D

He's Far worse than that !!  After what he's just messaged me , Telling of just some of what he has
Instore for Elephant head Bianca - oh jeez ! ! Sick doesn't come close to describing it.

I'd recommend Bianca get some Snow boots as North of the Artic circle is about the only place
She'll Be safe.

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
« Reply #31663 on: March 24, 2023, 05:46:30 PM »
but its gone now, totally gone, and all thats left is a washed up bald miserable human being trying to justify that a crappy accounting job, a 4/10 chick with 3 kids, alimony to a woman who would kill him if she had the chance, a son who is the spawn of satan and a broken down body,.......iss some kind of great life

look, we know the truth, but its cool, let him live in pretend world, Not a single one of us would trade places with him, not one

Why did bhanks leave Hawaii?

Scrancer

• Getbig III
« Reply #31664 on: March 24, 2023, 05:46:51 PM »
Really digging the French toast sig. It’s right up there with the really frustrating skateboard speech

thanks man
Imgonna hit a Smittys up in Kamloops and do a french toast video, complete with a high pitched "but before I doooooo"

Scrancer

• Getbig III
« Reply #31665 on: March 24, 2023, 05:47:31 PM »
Why did bhanks leave Hawaii?

no clue

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #31666 on: March 24, 2023, 05:49:15 PM »
Jesus dude how ducking pathetic are you do you hope of you make up outlandish lies about people all day I am going to acknowledge you or something? Great you did it I am acknowledging your are an idiot. Patrick is happily married to the same woman the last 20 years he owns a 2 million dollar property no mortgage 2 houses  In Maui he built himself with money he earned running his own business. Dude is a mechanic worth 2 million easy now lives ocean front with his happy wife and 2 happy kids.  Pretty much the definition  of a successful small businessman who made it and went from blue collar to a self made Millionaire meanwhile you are still a broke lonely slob with no wife no family who may or may not own a van.

So after this you finally admit to knowing him.

Do you not see the pattern here once you get beaten to oblivion and your lies get exposed you finally change the story and say you know the person.

Everyone asked several times and you even said “I have no idea who this Patrick guy is”

but apparently you hav a complete understanding of his financial background.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #31667 on: March 24, 2023, 05:49:17 PM »
thanks man
Imgonna hit a Smittys up in Kamloops and do a french toast video, complete with a high pitched "but before I doooooo"
LOL  ;D

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #31668 on: March 24, 2023, 05:50:34 PM »
Yawn I could care less you think anyone in Maui is paying attention to some Haole review anyway lol

Why do you keep doing this to yourself ?   Are you insane ?    You are on the fast track tondestruction bro.     

Save yourself while you can.    It’s not going to get better for you.    Don’t you see just so far what happens when you ignore sage wisdom and advice ?   

You make your bed - you have to sleep in it.

Rambone

• Getbig V
  • “Billy’s taking Art? What the hell for?”
« Reply #31669 on: March 24, 2023, 05:50:38 PM »
thanks man

;D ;D ;D

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #31670 on: March 24, 2023, 05:54:19 PM »

Like I said - drywall contractor is on direct connect.   Total breakdown - but he invited this all on himself.    We tried being nice to him.   

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
« Reply #31671 on: March 24, 2023, 05:55:13 PM »
So after this you finally admit to knowing him.

Do you not see the pattern here once you get beaten to oblivion and your lies get exposed you finally change the story and say you know the person.

Everyone asked several times and you even said “I have no idea who this Patrick guy is”

but apparently you hav a complete understanding of his financial background.

Fuck you are a moron I never said I didn't know Patrick. I just didn't respond when you guys accused him of being my gay lover because he made a post on social media but hey fuck it just make up whatever lies you want fuck off already.

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
« Reply #31672 on: March 24, 2023, 05:55:23 PM »
Leaving getbig would be the best move at this point although it may be too late.

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
« Reply #31673 on: March 24, 2023, 05:56:02 PM »
Everything I said is true. You are just a liar making up more lies about other people. You claim Patrick is divorced he has never been divorced you are just making shit up. It's not my job to argue with you about all the nonsense you make up. I have a great job a loving family and very little debt. Do I have to work to pay my ongoing bills yeah but that is the price of having a nice home and providing a good life for yourself and your loved ones vs living in a van down by the river. The homeless bum has plenty of freedom and no means to enjoy it. I walked the beach yesterday for an hour it was 73 degrees here fuck Canada

Hankins with the John Candy "Planes, Trains, and Automobiles" style flex up there -

"You wanna hurt me? Go right ahead if it makes you feel any better. I'm an easy target. Yeah, you're right. I talk too much. I also brag too much. I could be a cold-hearted cynic like you, but I'm dumb as a rock. Well, you think what you want about me. I'm not changing. I like me. Spaulding likes me. My curl friends like me. 'Cause I'm a vapid article. What you see is what you get."

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #31674 on: March 24, 2023, 06:02:07 PM »
Fuck you are a moron I never said I didn't know Patrick. I just didn't respond when you guys accused him of being my gay lover because he made a post on social media but hey fuck it just make up whatever lies you want fuck off already.

Bro - what other man openly says he is horny at your pictures ?   He is all over your pages      Creepy and gay.