Author Topic: I bet half of you didn't even lift today  (Read 1523708 times)

38 returns

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig! BRIAN HANKINS IS TOO SCARED TO PHONE ME
Re: I bet half of you didn't even lift today
« Reply #32800 on: May 27, 2023, 06:21:19 AM »
love the bobby charlton combover you scruffy get!

paraffin lamp of peace
B

Lartinos

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #32801 on: May 27, 2023, 07:37:42 AM »
That suit jacket is freaking huge on him.

Looks like for his pants he got the length for a 6 foot man and not someone 5 foot 9.

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #32802 on: May 27, 2023, 07:38:05 AM »
Sauce

Q

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
« Reply #32803 on: May 27, 2023, 09:11:07 AM »
eature=share

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #32804 on: May 27, 2023, 09:15:57 AM »
eature=share

38 returns

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig! BRIAN HANKINS IS TOO SCARED TO PHONE ME
« Reply #32805 on: May 27, 2023, 09:17:33 AM »
thats a video of you at a shop with no evidence it is the home depot branch mentioned
B

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #32806 on: May 27, 2023, 09:24:51 AM »
How many Home Depot’s do you think are on this island

eature=share

robcguns

• Getbig V
  • Founder of the proud straight white male movement
« Reply #32807 on: May 27, 2023, 09:26:26 AM »
That’s definitely home depot, I’m in them all the time. All the orange shows it’s Home Depot.

Flexacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #32808 on: May 27, 2023, 10:27:19 AM »
Hanky only went into the store after checking every licence plate in the parking lot to make sure there wasn't a Canadian one there.

What a pussy!

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #32809 on: May 27, 2023, 11:16:12 AM »
Hanky only went into the store after checking every licence plate in the parking lot to make sure there wasn't a Canadian one there.

What a pussy!

I was planning to wait by his car and lay him out in the parking lot but that fat fuck coming to me was always too good to be true. I told you all he would never show and you all claimed I was scared I was scared I would kill him. I put on my running shoes so I could run after I laid him out in the store. I even parked and took the monster truck so I knew I could get away after. You want to know what scare me I scare me I would have seriously hurt that man

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • "Woke is a cult." - Joe Rogan
« Reply #32810 on: May 27, 2023, 11:27:32 AM »
I was planning to wait by his car and lay him out in the parking lot but that fat fuck coming to me was always too good to be true. I told you all he would never show and you all claimed I was scared I was scared I would kill him. I put on my running shoes so I could run after I laid him out in the store. I even parked and took the monster truck so I knew I could get away after. You want to know what scare me I scare me I would have seriously hurt that man

ORL2BC

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #32811 on: May 27, 2023, 12:14:41 PM »

Ha, you can’t run. What a loser. My friend on the kitty hawk PD has already told me you called them days ago. Not a tough guy. Just pathetic. You have no one fooled. Go hide in your basement. Shame!

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #32812 on: May 27, 2023, 12:37:25 PM »
......and you also scare serial killers LOL  ;D .....get over yourself asshole, you just haven`t met the right guy who would kick you in the throat for talking shit yet cuz you live in a dinky ass place.

Someday you`ll mouth off to the wrong guy if you have the balls and karma will do its magic.

You went to Home Depot.....I`ve been there too.........big fucking deal.

Gym Rat

• Getbig V
  • Libturdz Love The Caulk
« Reply #32813 on: May 27, 2023, 01:47:50 PM »
Last I checked it was my wedding not yours seems to me I can wear whatever the fuck I want at my wedding. We have two sets of professional photographs coming one with Elvis waterfalls and Flamingos and the other at Red Rock Canyon at sunset. I went shopping the day prior with my wife and she approved the change from the long sleeve dress shirt and tie I brought with me to the shirt sleeve shirt I purchased that morning as I liked it better and it was more comfortable. I still wore my black jacket I brought with me. But if I wanted to get married in a space man suit that is my business. I like our pics and I liked my outfit

Fancy weddings, way over-rated, not needed. Mine was retarded back in 1989, 300+ people (large Italian families) wife even says "if I had to do it over, JP it wouid be"...
Fuck tradition for the sake of tradition...

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #32814 on: May 27, 2023, 02:37:10 PM »
Fancy weddings, way over-rated, not needed. Mine was retarded back in 1989, 300+ people (large Italian families) wife even says "if I had to do it over, JP it wouid be"...
Fuck tradition for the sake of tradition...
I did same thing smaller than u ,Italian and soup to nuts on reception,full catholic ceremony

Rambone

• Getbig V
  • “Billy’s taking Art? What the hell for?”
« Reply #32815 on: May 27, 2023, 03:13:10 PM »
Bhanks owns Getbiggers' minds

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • "Woke is a cult." - Joe Rogan
« Reply #32816 on: May 27, 2023, 03:15:22 PM »
Bhanky controls several Getbiggers.

He is their Master, their Sri Chimnoy.

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #32817 on: May 27, 2023, 03:41:12 PM »

you cant run from CCTV you fucking idiot

You are mixing all your excuses up now

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #32818 on: May 27, 2023, 03:45:59 PM »
you cant run from CCTV you fucking idiot

You are mixing all your excuses up now

The plan was to take him out in the parking lot. When he wasn't there I said fuck it I am going in I would have made it out and my truck can go over and through barriers it can not be blocked in. I don't need any excuses I was there. I even sat inside and waited 20 minutes in case he was running late in traffic.

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #32819 on: May 27, 2023, 03:53:38 PM »
The plan was to take him out in the parking lot. When he wasn't there I said fuck it I am going in I would have made it out and my truck can go over and through barriers it can not be blocked in. I don't need any excuses I was there. I even sat inside and waited 20 minutes in case he was running late in traffic.

TLRYATHFFYTYMFSOD  - Selah.

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #32820 on: May 27, 2023, 03:56:11 PM »

the relief in your post screams out at the reader...

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #32821 on: May 27, 2023, 04:15:04 PM »
the relief in your post screams out at the reader...

Write whatever nonsense you want I showed up and he didn't I told you guys a million times he would never show his face because he is a scarred pussy all he can do is prank call old women

Josh is not a bear he is not the boogeyman he is a gutless Eunuch

JackTheRipper

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #32822 on: May 28, 2023, 12:41:49 AM »
This is so pathetic
You were going to hide by the car then get him.
Honestly man how old are you??
Fucking retarded

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #32823 on: May 28, 2023, 01:10:48 AM »
This is so pathetic
You were going to hide by the car then get him.
Honestly man how old are you??
Fucking retarded

45 year old white man plans to sucker punch like a nig nog

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #32824 on: May 28, 2023, 01:13:09 AM »
45 year old white man plans to sucker punch like a nig nog
How ya` looking brother?

Slay en Jeff!!