Author Topic: I bet half of you didn't even lift today  (Read 1523404 times)

GymnJuice

• Getbig V
Re: I bet half of you didn't even lift today
« Reply #7500 on: May 18, 2022, 02:36:02 PM »
The mind is a powerful thing

Does it show you your HR over time? Or was this a little dip and it went back up to your resting 100 BPM?

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
  • quit·ter : a person can't finish a task
« Reply #7501 on: May 18, 2022, 02:53:49 PM »

A Monster is training

Meaning the deadly outdoor pull up bar monster that you were attempting to wrestle with?

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
« Reply #7502 on: May 18, 2022, 03:41:43 PM »
F- for explanation of anatomy.

So your limit is 7 reps?  You did 5 sets of 7?

It's just some warm up pull ups it is not supposed to be a show of strength or a posing contest. I am showing the ambiance of being outside training at the beach. And yes I had a belly full of ice cream I ate like 3 times walking up the damn boardwalk to get there. I believe I have proven many times that my belly is flat in the am and has no bodyfat. Hell it is flat if its been 3 hours since a meal but no it is not flat after stuffing my face with 5 meals by mid afternoon

ThisisOverload

• Getbig V
« Reply #7503 on: May 18, 2022, 04:19:13 PM »
I did like 5 sets they are a little harder at 215lbs its not kipping bullshit meanwhile this is how you would train if you trained. The bigger the belly the more I weight the more I pull the bigger I get stop trying to insuce my anorexia I am not even looking at my stomach until 240 going North

You probably have a hidden area of your house filled with used women's shoes.

You creepy fuck.

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
« Reply #7504 on: May 18, 2022, 04:37:14 PM »
It's just some warm up pull ups it is not supposed to be a show of strength or a posing contest. I am showing the ambiance of being outside training at the beach. And yes I had a belly full of ice cream I ate like 3 times walking up the damn boardwalk to get there. I believe I have proven many times that my belly is flat in the am and has no bodyfat. Hell it is flat if its been 3 hours since a meal but no it is not flat after stuffing my face with 5 meals by mid afternoon

If it was a warm up why couldn't you get the last one?  How many sets would it take you to get to 50 of them?

Ahhhh the ambiance of training outside....well, I am glad you found the elusive pull up bar you spoke of.  Please let me know when I should be impressed by how much you ate before you trained....I mean, that's probably one of the stupidest things I have heard of someone doing...stuffing their face right before they train.  Then again, your 5 sets of 7 reps isn't all that incredible of a feat

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #7505 on: May 18, 2022, 04:52:13 PM »
If it was a warm up why couldn't you get the last one?  How many sets would it take you to get to 50 of them?

Ahhhh the ambiance of training outside....well, I am glad you found the elusive pull up bar you spoke of.  Please let me know when I should be impressed by how much you ate before you trained....I mean, that's probably one of the stupidest things I have heard of someone doing...stuffing their face right before they train.  Then again, your 5 sets of 7 reps isn't all that incredible of a feat

It was 5 sets of 8 I actually got 9 on the second set and quit at 6 on the 5th if you want to be precise the point is pullups are inversely related to your weight. I could do 20 when I was a high school wrestler was I stronger? Fuck no

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
« Reply #7506 on: May 18, 2022, 05:11:38 PM »
It was 5 sets of 8 I actually got 9 on the second set and quit at 6 on the 5th if you want to be precise the point is pullups are inversely related to your weight. I could do 20 when I was a high school wrestler was I stronger? Fuck no

You did not do 8 on that video.  If you quit on the 6th rep of the 5th set then again, it wasn't 5 x 8.

So, if it is inversely proportional to bodyweight, I could find someone who is 100lbs and they should not have any issues with doing 16 reps.  right?  Were you 100lbs as a wrestler?

Whats the fewest sets you would have to do in order to get 50 reps?

ThisisOverload

• Getbig V
« Reply #7507 on: May 18, 2022, 05:14:26 PM »

Are we supposed to be impressed?

I can crank out 25 "full" reps without stopping and i weigh more than you.

You were struggling really bad on those.

Not sure what your point is.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #7508 on: May 18, 2022, 05:24:30 PM »
You did not do 8 on that video.  If you quit on the 6th rep of the 5th set then again, it wasn't 5 x 8.

So, if it is inversely proportional to bodyweight, I could find someone who is 100lbs and they should not have any issues with doing 16 reps.  right?  Were you 100lbs as a wrestler?

Whats the fewest sets you would have to do in order to get 50 reps?

Pullups are not a power exercise they are a godamn stretch. I did 7 on that video I did 9 on the next set. I then did 8,7,6 if it matters that much to you. When I was lighter, I could do 25 reps so fucking what I am stronger now. Go faster dont fully extend use some momentum and you can do a lot more. You do kipping pullups you fucking homo 1 real pullup is better than 100 of that bullshit. Again it was never meant to be an impressive show of strength I was trying to show the change in ambiance. I also was just walking down the beach eating ice cream when I saw the bar and decided to get a quick workout in. This was not at my beach this was not a planned workout. Now all of a sudden you guys are interrogating me on how many pullups I can do who fucking cares.

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
« Reply #7509 on: May 18, 2022, 05:33:31 PM »
Pullups are not a power exercise they are a godamn stretch. I did 7 on that video I did 9 on the next set. I then did 8,7,6 if it matters that much to you. When I was lighter, I could do 25 reps so fucking what I am stronger now. Go faster dont fully extend use some momentum and you can do a lot more. You do kipping pullups you fucking homo 1 real pullup is better than 100 of that bullshit. Again it was never meant to be an impressive show of strength I was trying to show the change in ambiance. I also was just walking down the beach eating ice cream when I saw the bar and decided to get a quick workout in. This was not at my beach this was not a planned workout. Now all of a sudden you guys are interrogating me on how many pullups I can do who fucking cares.

How is it just a stretch?  are you claiming that the lats, rhomboids, teres, biceps, etc are not involved?  Yes, I do kipping....I do strict....butterfly...al l of them. 

So if it was at your beach would you have been able to do more?  If it was planned would that have made them better?  You said you are stronger than me so I am wondering how many sets it would take you to get to 50?  Why bring up when you are lighter...today is all that matters   Lastly, it was you who posted the video claiming to be this monster working out.  Just trying to get a clearer picture of what a monster can do....I am trying my best to achieve your status

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
« Reply #7510 on: May 18, 2022, 05:34:08 PM »
Grrrrrrrrr  monster says time for penis most muscular....

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #7511 on: May 18, 2022, 06:31:29 PM »
How is it just a stretch?  are you claiming that the lats, rhomboids, teres, biceps, etc are not involved?  Yes, I do kipping....I do strict....butterfly...al l of them. 

So if it was at your beach would you have been able to do more?  If it was planned would that have made them better?  You said you are stronger than me so I am wondering how many sets it would take you to get to 50?  Why bring up when you are lighter...today is all that matters   Lastly, it was you who posted the video claiming to be this monster working out.  Just trying to get a clearer picture of what a monster can do....I am trying my best to achieve your status

How many pullups you can do is not a show of strength i dont care if you can do 100 I am stronger than  you kipping don't count and for fuck sake I used to do pullups with weighted 45lb plates in high school things change as you get heavier and go slower and isolate and stretch

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #7512 on: May 18, 2022, 06:44:37 PM »
How many pullups you can do is not a show of strength i dont care if you can do 100 I am stronger than  you kipping don't count and for fuck sake I used to do pullups with weighted 45lb plates in high school things change as you get heavier and go slower and isolate and stretch

Just like you said you could squat 405 right?

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #7513 on: May 18, 2022, 06:47:56 PM »
Just like you said you could squat 405 right?

This Tiny Tit did 105 pullups I guess he is the strongest man in the world with the biggest strongest back and arms fuckign nonsense it's a fucking stretch. I used to rock climb I knew guys who were 140lbs and could do pullups all day long were they stronger than me fuck NO

I don't give a rats ass how many pullups anyone can do fucking crossfitters claim 100 kippings in a minute its bullshit how you do them makes a massive difference how much you weigh makes a massive difference I am literally just doing a working set to stretch out my back and do something different but this is not the power back movement it is not a row and again so much depends on how you do the movement isolation and mind muscle connection changes everything

&t=4s

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #7514 on: May 18, 2022, 06:50:28 PM »
This Tiny Tit did 105 pullups I guess he is the strongest man in the world with the biggest strongest back and arms fuckign nonsense it's a fucking stretch. I used to rock climb I knew guys who were 140lbs and could do pullups all day long were they stronger than me fuck NO

&t=4s

So if someone can squat 315 for real reps. In your twisted mind he would not be stronger than you?

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
  • HANKINS IS A FUCKING LIAR & QUITTER
« Reply #7515 on: May 18, 2022, 07:22:50 PM »
You probably have a hidden area of your house filled with used women's shoes.

You creepy fuck.

Some day I will tell you a story about selling shoes on Craigslist.    ;D

About 80% of the purchasers of used women’s dress shoes are actually men with a foot fetish.

Hypothetically a tall leggy chick could get $800 - $1,000 for her used shoes, shorts, and Lululemon yoga pants if she took the photos the right way.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #7516 on: May 18, 2022, 07:53:59 PM »
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
  • HANKINS IS A FUCKING LIAR & QUITTER
« Reply #7517 on: May 18, 2022, 08:18:24 PM »
PM sent for links to her onlyfans.

She emailed me today wanting to know what to eat if she wants to try to bench press 175 lbs tonight.

LOL

She sent four photos for me to review to let her know what proper “foot placement” for bench pressing is.

Relentless.

muscle matters

• Competitors
  • Getbig III
  • IFBB pro/lifetime natural
« Reply #7518 on: May 18, 2022, 10:07:13 PM »
Meanwhile somewhere out in the badlands

eature=share

A Monster is training

My way to do pullups

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #7519 on: May 19, 2022, 12:53:33 AM »
At 160lbs you should be a ke to do 1000 pullups also you look half rhe size of your kitchen pics you would look like a godamn child standinf next to me @Exposed

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #7520 on: May 19, 2022, 01:23:15 AM »
Ambiance Of  Peace

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #7521 on: May 19, 2022, 01:46:13 AM »
Grrrrrrrrr  monster says time for penis most muscular....

LOL  ;D

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #7522 on: May 19, 2022, 05:34:42 AM »
At 160lbs you should be a ke to do 1000 pullups also you look half rhe size of your kitchen pics you would look like a godamn child standinf next to me @Exposed

you have a 40 inch gut squatting and doing pull ups.

you are not much better.

Lets not forget 7 pull ups on 500 mg trt year round.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #7523 on: May 19, 2022, 05:44:38 AM »
you have a 40 inch gut squatting and doing pull ups.

you are not much better.

Lets not forget 7 pull ups on 500 mg trt year round.

You guys have spent months claiming MM is bigger than me the video comes out and he is half my fucking size jackasses dude is Wes size meanwhile I have shown my abs tight as hell every morning 1000 times yet you still want to claim I have a 40 inch gut fucking haters

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #7524 on: May 19, 2022, 06:37:57 AM »
You guys have spent months claiming MM is bigger than me the video comes out and he is half my fucking size jackasses dude is Wes size meanwhile I have shown my abs tight as hell every morning 1000 times yet you still want to claim I have a 40 inch gut fucking haters

Pictures do not lie. You can blame heaters all you want. Kraken posted a picture of you on the beach with your gut sticking out like you were eight months pregnant.

I posted the picture of your gut squatting. Yes you had the belt on. But your gut was easily 42 inches.

Since you have admitted you’re an avid Bodybuilding fan. ( another exposed lie)

From a bodybuilding standpoint. Muscle matters destroys you.

Bigger back, bigger legs. He may weigh-less than you. But he is bigger.

So in your mind. You are bigger and more muscular than Shaun clarida?