Author Topic: The Insulin Experiment  (Read 6516 times)

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • "Woke is a cult." -- Joe Rogan
Re: The Insulin Experiment
« Reply #100 on: September 11, 2021, 08:20:46 AM »
Becasue I am a fucking Beast me at 25% is still more man than the rest of you combined

Dude, I knew there was a good explanation.

You are awesome!

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #101 on: September 11, 2021, 08:22:26 AM »
October 2020 is a year ago.  I feel like a million bucks today

how your BP? fasting blood sugar?

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
« Reply #102 on: September 11, 2021, 08:23:10 AM »
Why cant you leave the state?

Why do you need a probation officer?

Why were the police going to arrest you for driving on an expired license?

Are these lies?

You writing a book this thread is supposed to be about the results of Insulin I thought it would help stomach feel better and so far it appears to be doing exactly that like it is emptying faster. Feel fuller in muscle already and less bloated in stomach like food is digesting faster. Think I will have a pizza for lunch

Body-Buildah

• Getbig V
  • Creepy Joe Touches Kids
« Reply #103 on: September 11, 2021, 08:58:47 AM »
Becasue I am a fucking Beast me at 25% is still more man than the rest of you combined

This statement (or ones like this) is why most here think your a douche.
I think youre OK because I dont take the place, or myself too serious. Just like to train, and laugh honestly. (I still hate Pervy Joe though, but he'll be dead soon, so)...
(Not a fan of kiddie-diddlers)...
And you do bring the MENTS, much appreciated
You have no way of knowing who is on here, or what they can do. Just because they dont post about themselves doesnt mean they dont exist.
So without you knowing about anyone, and posting that, it shows shows your self-love and sociopathic behavior, is off the charts.
Hopefully you only act-out here like most of us, because that attitude out in the real-world, can get one's head torn off. Always gonna be someone tougher, crazier, etc.
Its sick, its piss...

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
« Reply #104 on: September 11, 2021, 09:16:38 AM »
This statement (or ones like this) is why most here think your a douche.
I think youre OK because I dont take the place, or myself too serious. Just like to train, and laugh honestly. (I still hate Pervy Joe though, but he'll be dead soon, so)...
(Not a fan of kiddie-diddlers)...
And you do bring the MENTS, much appreciated
You have no way of knowing who is on here, or what they can do. Just because they dont post about themselves doesnt mean they dont exist.
So without you knowing about anyone, and posting that, it shows shows your self-love and sociopathic behavior, is off the charts.
Hopefully you only act-out here like most of us, because that attitude out in the real-world, can get one's head torn off. Always gonna be someone tougher, crazier, etc.
Its sick, its piss...

This

(But who is 'pervy Joe'?) ???
T

Les Grossman

• Getbig IV
« Reply #105 on: September 11, 2021, 09:29:50 AM »

5’-9” and 165 lbs without the gear.

It’s no wonder you hide your homosexuality.

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #106 on: September 11, 2021, 09:29:51 AM »
Because I am 225lbs and I promised you guys I would show you 240. Also was that not the recommendation 20iu in the am and 20iu preworkout. I have plenty of carbs in me not going to be an issue literally taking to increase speed of digestion and nutrient processing so I can eat more. But yeah taking am dosage now.

Going to give it an honest 30 days before decided deciding if it is worthwhile

Doing that can work, though I would probably only go for preworkout shots because you still want to get more shredded at the same time. Insulin usually puts on a good amount of water immediately so the scale should be moving quick. Remember that the R can peak a second time at about 4 hours so be ready.

Les Grossman

• Getbig IV
« Reply #107 on: September 11, 2021, 09:34:35 AM »
Doing that can work, though I would probably only go for preworkout shots because you still want to get more shredded at the same time. Insulin usually puts on a good amount of water immediately so the scale should be moving quick. Remember that the R can peak a second time at about 4 hours so be ready.

The shots are at least 80% more effective if administered directly in the temple.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #108 on: September 11, 2021, 09:48:34 AM »

Yes I know supposedly people can get fat which is why I am going to see how it goes but I really don't think I can get fat. Also the cardirine should help with that again though both of these products sound great on paper that doesn't always translate to the real world. I think I probably need more insulin for health as I have slow digestion. I can always pull water off later lets see if we can actually get the bodyweight up and push food into the legs. I need to grow legs plenty of time to lose a belly later. Also may be going mountain biking in 2 weeks which will pull everything extra off me. They say it's not possible I am thinking 10 days

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #109 on: September 11, 2021, 09:50:10 AM »
You are the sole occupant of the "Dread Pool".  Yes, you may well have to ax someone about that...

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #110 on: September 11, 2021, 09:52:06 AM »

As long as I am awake there is going to be plenty of food in me just goign to be sitting next to the kitchen next 2 weeks will push it if we are going to add the weight it will happen now

Les Grossman

• Getbig IV
« Reply #111 on: September 11, 2021, 09:59:49 AM »
As long as I am awake there is going to be plenty of food in me just goign to be sitting next to the kitchen next 2 weeks will push it if we are going to add the weight it will happen now

Bullshit.

You’re just trying to make your drug use acceptable.

Im sure your parole officer would be interested in your drug use and death threats

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #112 on: September 11, 2021, 10:04:51 AM »
Bullshit.

You’re just trying to make your drug use acceptable.

Im sure your parole officer would be interested in your drug use and death threats

Insulin is OTC and legal not a drug and I will fucking wreck you in front of a Judge if you want to talk stupid shit and act a fool

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #113 on: September 11, 2021, 10:12:58 AM »
@Beefcake

Spike

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Kill your ego
« Reply #114 on: September 11, 2021, 10:36:39 AM »
North Carolina dudes in insulin are fat bloated messes who get winded jumping out of their trucks as their small feet on their 5’6” frames hits the pavement

no one in NC get pharmacy grade hgh consistently - main reason being the redencks make it hard for dudes with AIDS to live there or any major muscle wasting disease

just another 20%+ bf bro riding around on his harley revving exhaust so you’ll look at him the whole time his head is full of the hype is wife shoves up his fat ass on the daily “you’re so swole” “you’re a fckn badass, who would fck with you ?”

obese in 4 weeks

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #115 on: September 11, 2021, 10:39:38 AM »
North Carolina dudes in insulin are fat bloated messes who get winded jumping out of their trucks as their small feet on their 5’6” frames hits the pavement

no one in NC get pharmacy grade hgh consistently - main reason being the redencks make it hard for dudes with AIDS to live there or any major muscle wasting disease

just another 20%+ bf bro riding around on his harley revving exhaust so you’ll look at him the whole time his head is full of the hype is wife shoves up his fat ass on the daily “you’re so swole” “you’re a fckn badass, who would fck with you ?”

obese in 4 weeks

Ok well if I get obese I will let you know but single digit bodyfat right now so not too worried about it

Les Grossman

• Getbig IV
« Reply #116 on: September 11, 2021, 11:16:03 AM »
Insulin is OTC and legal not a drug and I will fucking wreck you in front of a Judge if you want to talk stupid shit and act a fool

You aren’t going to wreck anything.

But I’m tired of your pathetic empty threats and now I’m going to make a project of adding a lot of excitement to your private life.

I will have Amazon bring your mommy and parole officer some KY gel. They are going to need a few tubes.

Tough guy.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #117 on: September 11, 2021, 11:19:16 AM »
You aren’t going to wreck anything.

But I’m tired of your pathetic empty threats and now I’m going to make a project of adding a lot of excitement to your private life.

I will have Amazon bring your mommy and parole officer some KY gel. They are going to need a few tubes.

Tough guy.

Correct because none of you fucking trolls actually wants to find out just talking shit out your asses on the internet. Fucking troll think harassing people anonymously makes you a tough guy wrong makes you a fucking Pussy bring dram to my life lol fuck off pussy troll

Les Grossman

• Getbig IV
« Reply #118 on: September 11, 2021, 11:22:19 AM »
Correct because none of you fucking trolls actually wants to find out just talking shit out your asses on the internet. Fucking troll think harassing people anonymously makes you a tough guy wrong makes you a fucking Pussy bring dram to my life lol fuck off pussy troll

Monday morning, starting first thing, I am going to ruin you and everyone you associate with.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #119 on: September 11, 2021, 11:34:35 AM »

Monday morning, starting first thing, I am going to ruin you and everyone you associate with.

Pussy we know you ain’t going to confront me directly so go be a Karen Bitch good luck

Les Grossman

• Getbig IV
« Reply #120 on: September 11, 2021, 11:39:08 AM »
Pussy we know you ain’t going to confront me directly so go be a Karen Bitch good luck

Monday at 8:00 AM….Officer Vestal.
9:00 AM - Wake County Sheriff’s Office
Then on to the group in Littitz, PA
You are going to be begging your mommy for house arrest.

You are going to have a lot of REALLY bad weeks ahead of you.

I will not stop.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #121 on: September 11, 2021, 12:36:26 PM »
Monday at 8:00 AM….Officer Vestal.
9:00 AM - Wake County Sheriff’s Office
Then on to the group in Littitz, PA
You are going to be begging your mommy for house arrest.

You are going to have a lot of REALLY bad weeks ahead of you.

I will not stop.

Dude call Jesus I don’t give a fuck Pussy

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #122 on: September 11, 2021, 12:38:42 PM »
Dude call Jesus I don’t give a fuck Pussy

You don’t do shit homo..

You beat women and can’t leave the state.

I will cripple you and leave you back to using your canes so keep them close.

Then I’ll take your son for ice cream and call me new dad

Explorerspl

• Getbig III
« Reply #123 on: September 11, 2021, 12:39:29 PM »
So help me understand this because a lot of guys here like you. You say you were in shape and a bodybuilder in your 20s but then realized it was lame so now embrace you dadbod which makes you better because bodybuilding is lame. But you still come on a bodybuilding board to remind others of your superiority in realizing bodybuilding is lame and now you are smarter and older and cooler being fat and out of shape? But you were in great shape back in the day way better than anyone now but that was before you went all Dorian Yates and started doing Yoga? Does that sum it up? A lot of posters on a bodybuilding board who seem to really dislike bodybuilding almost as if they resent being fat and old and not being in shape so have to put others down who are

I am still in my 20s,29 to be exact. I am not old or fat and out of shape. But keep making assumptions because you are in denial about your current poor life choices.

Why would I need to put you down to feel good about myself?

1. I don't have a fat fucking head.
2. I'm not bald and holding on to wispy hair
3. I'm wider than you on TRT
4. I don't need drugs for my dick to work because I'm 29
5. I can walk normally and work legs
6. I can do more than 10 pullups because my shoulders aren't ruined
7. I don't shit blood and don't get out of breath moving.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #124 on: September 11, 2021, 12:43:03 PM »
I am still in my 20s,29 to be exact. I am not old or fat and out of shape. But keep making assumptions because you are in denial about your current poor life choices.

Meanwhile at my current poor life choices