Author Topic: The Insulin Experiment  (Read 6563 times)

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
Re: The Insulin Experiment
« Reply #150 on: September 12, 2021, 11:28:31 AM »
Because he is a lair and doesn’t have these ailments.

Made them all up looking for sympathy.

Never lied about anything don't want any sympathy just want people to reevaluate their own excuses we all get old we all have issues. Most of us have given up at some point decided we were too injured too old had too many ailments bad genetics whatever. It is all bullshit Getbig anyway

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #151 on: September 12, 2021, 11:35:49 AM »
Dude how are you able to eat all that food? Having IBS and Chronic Hep B I eat like a bird but still average around 12-15 bowel movements a day.

I will say walking helps digestion immensely one of the reasons I walk it makes my insides feel better keeps everything moving vs getting twisted up. Also this is not a contest but yeah I probably get 12-15 a day as well but like you said you get them eating like a bird anyway so you may as well fucking eat you are going to be visiting the rest room all day regardless. Don't let a disease define you. If You want to bodybuild if you self identify as a 300lb monster then let your true self out bodybuild. Just don't wonder too far from a restroom and make sure you have elastic pants as the gas bloating is also an issue but fuck it you can do it. It helps to spread it out like eat a little every hour vs a ton at once keep it moving

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #152 on: September 12, 2021, 11:45:42 AM »
Recent research has shown a link between Hormones and IBS bodybuilding and hormonal treatment may in fact be a valid treatment for IBS

https://www.webmd.com/ibs/guide/hormones-ibs#:~:text=Estrogen%20and%20progesterone%20affect%20irritable%20bowel%20syndrome%20%28IBS%29,is%20designed%20to%20sense%20and%20react%20to%20them.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #153 on: September 12, 2021, 11:47:39 AM »

Les Grossman

• Getbig IV
« Reply #154 on: September 12, 2021, 11:51:13 AM »
Never lied about anything don't want any sympathy just want people to reevaluate their own excuses we all get old we all have issues. Most of us have given up at some point decided we were too injured too old had too many ailments bad genetics whatever. It is all bullshit Getbig anyway

Liar.

Closet homosexual.

Wife beater.

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #155 on: September 12, 2021, 12:27:18 PM »

pamith

• Getbig V
« Reply #156 on: September 12, 2021, 01:52:38 PM »
Is this even worth it?

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #157 on: September 12, 2021, 02:01:51 PM »
Is this even worth it?

Doing what you love to do? Yes absolutely again I shouldn't have to explain why someone would want to body build on Getbig. I realize it is a strange thing that most people will never understand no explanation I could give would satisfy these people. Lots of guys try in their 20s and 30s then realize it is too difficult and not worth it to them. The question is if it is worth it to you? I have my reasons I am going to do what I want to do. Join me in my righteous quest or get out of my way

Getting some food down now took 20iu type R to help utilize the carbs push them into the muscle. Felt really stretched last night at 230 like not even bloated just like muscles were full was a great feeling

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #158 on: September 12, 2021, 02:15:19 PM »
Doing what you love to do? Yes absolutely again I shouldn't have to explain why someone would want to body build on Getbig. I realize it is a strange thing that most people will never understand no explanation I could give would satisfy these people. Lots of guys try in their 20s and 30s then realize it is too difficult and not worth it to them. The question is if it is worth it to you? I have my reasons I am going to do what I want to do. Join me in my righteous quest or get out of my way

Getting some food down now took 20iu type R to help utilize the carbs push them into the muscle. Felt really stretched last night at 230 like not even bloated just like muscles were full was a great feeling

Was the GFs boy friends turn huh?

homo

ThisisOverload

• Getbig V
« Reply #159 on: September 13, 2021, 12:35:24 AM »
I will say walking helps digestion immensely one of the reasons I walk it makes my insides feel better keeps everything moving vs getting twisted up. Also this is not a contest but yeah I probably get 12-15 a day as well but like you said you get them eating like a bird anyway so you may as well fucking eat you are going to be visiting the rest room all day regardless. Don't let a disease define you. If You want to bodybuild if you self identify as a 300lb monster then let your true self out bodybuild. Just don't wonder too far from a restroom and make sure you have elastic pants as the gas bloating is also an issue but fuck it you can do it. It helps to spread it out like eat a little every hour vs a ton at once keep it moving

You are mentally ill.

And very sick while being unhealthy in many ways.

I used to eat 6-7k calories a day and never threw up once.

Stop justifying your weak and ill body by saying it's normal.

It's not.

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #160 on: September 13, 2021, 01:29:59 AM »

So you're crapping almost two times every hour. What a disgusting gross person you must be to be around. How many times have you pooped in your pants? Not only do you look like an old man you have the bowels of one. Do you wear depends?

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #161 on: September 13, 2021, 04:53:35 AM »
You are mentally ill.

And very sick while being unhealthy in many ways.

I used to eat 6-7k calories a day and never threw up once.

Stop justifying your weak and ill body by saying it's normal.

It's not.

Weak lol I am shockingly strong

tatoo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #162 on: September 13, 2021, 04:58:16 AM »

what are your numbers in the bench, squat, dead?

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #163 on: September 13, 2021, 05:02:02 AM »
what are your numbers in the bench, squat, dead?

I don’t max out I train my muscles not my ego

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #164 on: September 13, 2021, 05:05:45 AM »
I don’t max out I train my muscles not my ego
Thank God cuz we wouldn`t want the ego of yours to grow any bigger than it already is,though that would almost be impossible.

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • "Woke is a cult." - Joe Rogan
« Reply #165 on: September 13, 2021, 05:43:45 AM »
Keep us informed on your results, Bhanky.

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #166 on: September 13, 2021, 05:45:07 AM »

Compared to the women you beat up.

You said you have shoulder injuries so can’t bench

Used a cane since you were 20 so can’t squat

Used a cane since you were 20 but trained BJJ

The lies are endless

IroNat

• Getbig V
« Reply #167 on: September 13, 2021, 05:46:07 AM »

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #168 on: September 13, 2021, 07:29:34 AM »
Compared to the women you beat up.

You said you have shoulder injuries so can’t bench

Used a cane since you were 20 so can’t squat

Used a cane since you were 20 but trained BJJ

The lies are endless

I said I have been on and off the cane why do I have to explain everything to you yes I have had 3 shoulder surgeries a reattached tricep and a pectorial tear yes I still flat bench. Yes I have had multiple knee surgeries and hardware in both knees yes I still squat I still joined the army I still hiked up and down mountains carrying a mortar system and yes I still wrestled and grapppled and trained BJJ. Just because challenges in life hold you back doesn't mean they hold me back

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #169 on: September 13, 2021, 07:37:09 AM »
I said I have been on and off the cane why do I have to explain everything to you yes I have had 3 shoulder surgeries a reattached tricep and a pectorial tear yes I still flat bench. Yes I have had multiple knee surgeries and hardware in both knees yes I still squat I still joined the army I still hiked up and down mountains carrying a mortar system and yes I still wrestled and grapppled and trained BJJ. Just because challenges in life hold you back doesn't mean they hold me back

How much can you bench for reps 135 'm guessing? so you go easy on the front delts and pecs?

so you wrestled with a cane?

Phantom Spunker

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
  • Ze/Zir
« Reply #170 on: September 13, 2021, 07:38:49 AM »

The whole system? Or one piece of it?

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #171 on: September 13, 2021, 07:49:32 AM »
The whole system? Or one piece of it?

Usually one guy would get the base plate and another guy would get the cannon if I recall not sure who carried the tripod it has been 20 years but yes used to hike up and down the Albanian Kosovo Mountain border carrying the damn thing and the radio. Then stupid jackass LT who wasn't carrying shit would scream and yell that the Joes were going to slow

LittleJ

• Getbig V
« Reply #172 on: September 13, 2021, 09:37:50 AM »
It’s not easy and I am not eating much today as pushed it too hard yesterday and stomach is in revolt today. I also use a hemp based product to combat nausea and stomach pain and digestive cramps and to increase my appetite. But also a reason I eat what I think I can keep down 

Honestly the biggest pain in the ass is that coffee which I love destroys my stomach way too acidic I still have a cup a day but if I have more I usually have stomach and intestional pain all day its like instant ulcer pain

Caffeine and milk are two things I try to avoid.

IroNat

• Getbig V
« Reply #173 on: September 13, 2021, 09:44:01 AM »
Bhanky,
It's amazing you passed the Army physical, went through basic, and then were on a mortar crew carrying the mortar up and down mountains...all with shattered knees and other multitudinous ailments.
Other people with flat feet can't even be accepted.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #174 on: September 13, 2021, 09:46:09 AM »
Bhanky,
It's amazing you passed the Army physical, went through basic, and then were ona mortar crew carrying the mortar up and down mohntains...all with shatterd knees and multitudin

Yeah it was a time of War so they were handing out waivers like Candy I also scored 99th percentile on my ASVAB and already had a college degree but yes I still had to submit medical records and get waivers. Looking like a jacked gorilla also probably helped.