Author Topic: How to stay married  (Read 6743 times)

oldtimer1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: How to stay married
« Reply #100 on: September 23, 2021, 10:29:52 AM »
One thing I don't agree with is that line "she puts up with my faults".  Women manipulate a man to thinking this shit and that they are lucky to have the woman.  You are just human, having faults is just human.  Unless your faults are that you shit yourself and she has to clean it then she isn't doing any Mother Theresa shit with you.  They make you feel flawed, they make you feel like you are dependant on them.  You are not flawed.  The women are the flawed ones that fuck with our heads.

I play the bongos singing loud off key at night. She puts up with it. True we are all flawed. 

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • "Woke is a cult." - Joe Rogan
« Reply #101 on: September 23, 2021, 10:30:33 AM »
I play the bongos singing loud off key at night. She puts up with it. True we are all flawed. 

lol.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #102 on: September 23, 2021, 10:39:22 AM »
One thing I don't agree with is that line "she puts up with my faults".  Women manipulate a man to thinking this shit and that they are lucky to have the woman.  You are just human, having faults is just human.  Unless your faults are that you shit yourself and she has to clean it then she isn't doing any Mother Theresa shit with you.  They make you feel flawed, they make you feel like you are dependant on them.  You are not flawed.  The women are the flawed ones that fuck with our heads.

There's a decided dislike for women in your post. You must have had some really bad experiences with the opposite sex. Approximately half of the world population is women. That's a lot of people to not like or respect.

It has been stated that good relationships are a 50/50 preposition. This is not quite right. If all your investing in a relationship is 50% of what you have to offer, it isn't enough. Ideally, in a good marriage each partner gives 100%. This is at least what you should shoot for.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #103 on: September 23, 2021, 11:00:25 AM »

LOL! Careful, your wife might have you arrested like this fellow was many years ago when he'd played bongos in the nude.

Les Grossman

• Getbig IV
« Reply #104 on: September 23, 2021, 11:26:18 PM »
There's a decided dislike for women in your post. You must have had some really bad experiences with the opposite sex. Approximately half of the world population is women. That's a lot of people to not like or respect.

It has been stated that good relationships are a 50/50 preposition. This is not quite right. If all your investing in a relationship is 50% of what you have to offer, it isn't enough. Ideally, in a good marriage each partner gives 100%. This is at least what you should shoot for.

You fucking moron.

If both spouses are putting in 100% effort it is still a 50/50 split.

Self absorbed, no self-awareness idiot.

Hurry up and die.

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #105 on: September 24, 2021, 05:09:30 AM »
She doesn't respond well when I give her 100%. She's so shallow. All I hear is ow, ow, ow.  ::)

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
« Reply #106 on: September 24, 2021, 12:56:42 PM »
She doesn't respond well when I give her 100%. She's so shallow. All I hear is ow, ow, ow.  ::)

Stud  ;D
T

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #107 on: September 24, 2021, 01:34:54 PM »
You fucking moron.

If both spouses are putting in 100% effort it is still a 50/50 split.

Self absorbed, no self-awareness idiot.

Hurry up and die.

Hey genius, it is a common saying, not a math equation.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #108 on: September 24, 2021, 01:35:59 PM »

Great play on words.

Les Grossman

• Getbig IV
« Reply #109 on: September 24, 2021, 02:11:33 PM »
Hey genius, it is a common saying, not a math equation.

Just die you miserable old lonely kunt.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #110 on: September 24, 2021, 07:40:27 PM »
Just die you miserable old lonely kunt.

Not before you.