Author Topic: Chicken Legs  (Read 17883 times)

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Re: Chicken Legs
« Reply #50 on: September 21, 2021, 08:23:03 AM »
Been back juicing for a couple of years, I do intend to get natural again sometime in the near future. I am still in to all that.

last photo I saw of you you looked like you had never lifted at all, incredible how the body can bounce back

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #51 on: September 21, 2021, 02:08:16 PM »
Who said my knees are not fully functional I am going mountain biking this weekend I went snowboarding this winter
If your knees are fully functional, why not go all out and do whatever it takes to add muscle, including heavy squats, leg presses, lunges and seated knee extensions, etc?

Not having any metalwork in my knees, I assumed that folks who do, like my wife did, are advised to take precautions.

As a result of osteoarthritis, my wife had both knees replaced (knee arthroplasty) several years apart. This was a long while ago and no doubt there are  advancements in the procedures and prosthetics. In her case, there was both muscle atrophy and over a long time bone atrophy. Knee implants last about 15 to 20 years.

Although I don't have any metal in my knee, I had arthroscopic surgery in my right knee for a torn meniscus. It doesn't give me much trouble anymore, it took a long time and many physical therapy sessions for it be relatively normal. The day I had the surgery I was sent home on crutches with instructions not to put weight on that leg for a month, my wife fell and needed help getting up, which required me to use my right leg. No doubt this lengthened the recovery time.

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
« Reply #52 on: September 21, 2021, 02:13:51 PM »
Yeah dude you are lean you are still only 160lbs my legs are bigger

Pellius is 6’1/6’2, if he stood next to you he would make you look small

You need to get to 250+ to offset this

pamith

• Getbig V
« Reply #53 on: September 21, 2021, 02:50:18 PM »
Are you 7 feet tall ?

WooSHHHHHHHHHHHHHH    Otani
No, I guess he's 6'5'' (I don't believe his 5'11'' claim)

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #54 on: September 21, 2021, 05:03:31 PM »
Pellius is 6’1/6’2, if he stood next to you he would make you look small

You need to get to 250+ to offset this

Cracks me up that he thinks I'm 160 lbs. I so wish I could meet him in person and watch that midget shit his pants and desperately try to take me down.

The guy I'm standing next to just benched 585 lbs (after doing 5 work sets) and he's over 250 lbs. He's 5'10".

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #55 on: September 21, 2021, 05:06:33 PM »
My arms are the size of his quads

You can any weight and size you want. The rest of us see what's before out very eyes. Twig, old man legs, and peg calves.

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • "Woke is a cult." - Joe Rogan
« Reply #56 on: September 21, 2021, 05:59:08 PM »
Cracks me up that he thinks I'm 160 lbs. I so wish I could meet him in person and watch that midget shit his pants and desperately try to take me down.

The guy I'm standing next to just benched 585 lbs (after doing 5 work sets) and he's over 250 lbs. He's 5'10".

I thought you said you weighed 160.

Not that there's anything wrong with that...some of my best friends weigh 160.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #57 on: September 21, 2021, 06:12:22 PM »
I thought you said you weighed 160.

I did say that. Actually, I said I was 160 "and a half". I was mocking Bhanks.

A guy yesterday tells me his weight and then he's at 6% bodyfat. He doesn't have "a hint" of abs or any type of muscle separation. To me, definitely looks on the fat side.

As I said before on this thread, you can claim anything you want. Bhanks can claim he has 19-inch arms and 230 lbs. Maybe he does. Mike Mentzer's arms measure 18 inches. Prime Arnold weighed 230 lbs. I'd much rather have Mentzer's arms and Arnold's physique. All joking aside, Bhanks looks like he works out but he is far, far away from having an impressive physique no matter what he measures or weighs.

If you think that at just under 6'2" I weigh 160 lbs or 260 lbs it still doesn't change what's in front of your eyes.

IroNat

• Getbig V
« Reply #58 on: September 21, 2021, 06:18:21 PM »

A guy yesterday tells me his weight and then he's at 6% bodyfat. He doesn't have "a hint" of abs or any type of muscle separation. To me, definitely looks on the fat side.

As I said before on this thread, you can claim anything you want. Bhanks can claim he has 19-inch arms and 230 lbs. Maybe he does. Mike Mentzer's arms measure 18 inches. Prime Arnold weighed 230 lbs. I'd much rather have Mentzer's arms and Arnold's physique. All joking aside, Bhanks looks like he works out but he is far, far away from having an impressive physique no matter what he measures or weighs.

If you think that at just under 6'2" I weigh 160 lbs or 260 lbs it still doesn't change what's in front of your eyes.

Bhanky also has a 19 inch neck and free dives to 150 feet and has titanium pins in his knees plus extensive knee sugeries but still later passed his Army physical and became an infantryman where he no doubt did 25 mile marches in heavy combat boots.

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #59 on: September 22, 2021, 03:35:04 AM »
My arms are the size of his quads

His knuckle will reach your chin/nose before you can say quad.
Q

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
« Reply #60 on: September 22, 2021, 07:04:13 AM »
His knuckle will reach your chin/nose before you can say quad.

Dude is 61 years old and rail thin he would not be able to stay on his feet 5 seconds in front of me I may not be Bas Rutten but I am taking out Pellius without even raising my heart rate

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #61 on: September 22, 2021, 07:12:22 AM »

Shredded.  Maybe you can share some tips w Bhank before his next show to place a little higher?   :D

IroNat

• Getbig V
« Reply #62 on: September 22, 2021, 07:12:35 AM »
I doubted Bhanky once and he proved me wrong.

Never doubt Bhanky.

He is like Wolverine.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #63 on: September 22, 2021, 07:24:07 AM »

Yeah A skinny old man that looks like he is on aids medications

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #64 on: September 22, 2021, 07:26:09 AM »
Yeah A skinny old man that looks like he is on aids medications

Maybe schedule a GB fight. 

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #65 on: September 22, 2021, 07:52:52 AM »
Maybe schedule a GB fight.

Great idea.. but Brian is like a little yorikie that has a lot of bark but once you assert your dominance as the dominate male of the household he shrivels up like his legs.

Lets look at beat down he was supposed to give Josh.. once he found out who Josh was the "court" wouldn't let him travel. His "contest prep" got in the way...

lastly, Brian only fights women.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #66 on: September 22, 2021, 08:23:56 AM »

I am 511 so somehow I am a midgett now? You claimed I was 58 before I posted proof of height. You then claimed I never did BJJ I post my winning plaque and you say they only award name engraved medals and its a fake lol. You said I didn't know how to grapple I posted a ton of grappling stuff. And here you are still calling me a midgette and thinking at 61 years old you can fight me talk about fucking delusional. Be honest they have you on hgh and test for aids I have seen that look before you have a wasting disease and are on hormones its rather obvious

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #67 on: September 22, 2021, 09:14:12 AM »
Great idea.. but Brian is like a little yorikie that has a lot of bark but once you assert your dominance as the dominate male of the household he shrivels up like his legs.

Lets look at beat down he was supposed to give Josh.. once he found out who Josh was the "court" wouldn't let him travel. His "contest prep" got in the way...

lastly, Brian only fights women.

The absolute last person anyone here wants to tangle with is Josh.   

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #68 on: September 22, 2021, 09:20:27 AM »

Hanky wanted the smoke but turtled like the cuck he is.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #69 on: September 22, 2021, 09:53:42 AM »

If I ever see Josh I am going to get in a lot of trouble he better stay in Canada

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #70 on: September 22, 2021, 10:05:35 AM »
If I ever see Josh I am going to get in a lot of trouble he better stay in Canada

Josh is dangerous Brian!
Q

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
« Reply #71 on: September 22, 2021, 12:38:29 PM »
I am 511 so somehow I am a midgett now? You claimed I was 58 before I posted proof of height. You then claimed I never did BJJ I post my winning plaque and you say they only award name engraved medals and its a fake lol. You said I didn't know how to grapple I posted a ton of grappling stuff. And here you are still calling me a midgette and thinking at 61 years old you can fight me talk about fucking delusional. Be honest they have you on hgh and test for aids I have seen that look before you have a wasting disease and are on hormones its rather obvious

You are 5’10

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #72 on: September 22, 2021, 12:40:29 PM »

You are right, you don't want to mess with him.   You might get really hurt. 

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #73 on: September 22, 2021, 12:49:55 PM »

This is true your medical bill will be through the roof. Better to hide behind a keyboard and focus on your show.

TheShape.

• Getbig V
« Reply #74 on: September 22, 2021, 01:03:39 PM »
We’ve all seen him fuck up people from the comfort of his computer, I wouldn’t challenge him.