Author Topic: Anyone watching Australia?  (Read 8289 times)

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
Re: Anyone watching Australia?
« Reply #175 on: September 28, 2021, 03:10:14 PM »
This is what I'm seeing.  It seems pretty clear that governments are trying to save your life (so they say) and they intend to do that against your will.  Now, that explanation is kind of a best case scenario where you take them at their word and don't consider the possibility of more sinister motives. 

To accomplish their goals these governments are controlling your speech, and restricting your movements.  Forcing you to stay indoors.  Forcing you to wear masks indoors and outdoors.  Using coercion to force you to take experimental gene therapies.  Shutting down the economy, restricting your ability to work, run a business, and feed your family.  Forcing you to obey rules that often don't apply to the ruling class.  In America, those rules don't apply to the Hollywood elites either, or the millions of illegal immigrants that they are encouraging and allowing to invade your country.  Police are enforcing these new rules by arresting you when you've done nothing wrong, and sometimes beating the ever-loving shit out of you in the street.  From my viewpoint this is all textbook oppression and flat-out tyranny.  They no longer rule by the consent of the governed and the Constitution is being ignored.  You no longer have any rights and there isn't anything they can't do to you.

Does that about sum it up?

Well stated 👍🏻 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻
One seriously sick global agenda going on in as many countries they can force it upon.

Yeah - They going to protect your Health Wether you want it or not. 🤷🏻‍♂️
Yet the Brainwashed Sheep Like just cannot see or reason it.

We are at war - a new type of War.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #176 on: September 28, 2021, 03:16:38 PM »
where do you live and post the stats

Here are the UK stats, take note of the stats from last year (no vaccine) to this year with a vaccine

Wow - Thats a very interesting comparison to say the least. !!!
WTF is going to happen when Flu starts to hit.

Mayday

• Getbig IV
« Reply #177 on: September 28, 2021, 03:19:06 PM »
VIC govt gave some percentages of hospitalised people so I rolled the numbers and this is what I found.

2 dose Pfizer vax 5.5x higher hospitalisation rate than unvax+1 dose
2 dose Pfizer vax 4x high hospitalisation rate than 1 dose

Hospitalisation rate of total current active cases 3.9%
Percentage of 2 dose vax of hospitalisations 78%…….
Percentage of zero dose hospitalisations…..5%

I believe there is an underlying reason involving the 2nd shot that is causing the data to skew to badly.

We have a massive push to get fully vaxed but the 2nd dose is now 3 weeks instead of 12 week. Those cases have a badly compromised immune system causing them to get crazy sick. Similar with 1 dose, people might be sick and get the shot anyway.

The initial argument was that as more population became vaxed then naturally the hospital numbers would show more vaxed. While that is true, we see a massive over representation of vaccinated people
Being hospitalised which is refutes that claim.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #178 on: September 28, 2021, 03:19:56 PM »
You're totally right. Nothing will change the vaxxers minds.

That's another classic sign of low intelligence.
 8)

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #179 on: September 28, 2021, 03:35:07 PM »

Wow - Thats a very interesting comparison to say the least. !!!
WTF is going to happen when Flu starts to hit.
Flu deaths combined with low resistance to other virus will almost certainly have a huge impact this winter, you also have the people dying from various other non treated ailments over the last 18 months that will all get added as covid deaths...

Lockdowns late October early November , it will start with an extension to Furlough until next April

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #180 on: September 28, 2021, 03:43:48 PM »

It's clear you just aren't smart enough to make decisions for yourself.  ::)

This is the big govt mantra parroted by the bootlickers.

Trudeau is the most intelligent person in Canada, for example.

Can you provide an example of you thinking for yourself with regards to COVID-19? Perhaps you are the one who is parroting. Your reasoning is verbatim the extreme right speak/conspiracy.

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #181 on: September 28, 2021, 04:39:30 PM »
Can you provide an example of you thinking for yourself with regards to COVID-19? Perhaps you are the one who is parroting. Your reasoning is verbatim the extreme right speak/conspiracy.

I have been following Covid for nearly 2 years now, there's a thread on here about it you know...and I have personal experience with it and the health system - but it's nearly impossible to have a discussion with a person that labels anything not on MSBNC and CNN "right speak". When the data doesn't back up the official reasoning for measures that aren't working anyway it doesn't make one an extremist to inquire why.

'1984' and 'A Brave New World' were books from your time, you should read them again.

Freemason

• Getbig III
  • Tree Trimmer Extraordinaire
« Reply #182 on: September 28, 2021, 05:04:39 PM »
Found them for the UK:

"3,742 (73%) were unvaccinated, 724 (14%) had received one dose of a COVID-19 vaccine, and 521 (10%) had received both doses."

90% of Hospital admissions in the UK due to COVID are unvaccinated. STRIKING!

This actually adds confirmation to what I posted.

You’re over simplistic view of statistics makes you about as smart as Don lemon. And just in case you’re not smart enough to figure that out, that makes you pretty dumb.

The vaccinated have become silent super spreaders hammering people without the vaccine. Apparently the government doesn’t want us to find out, and that’s why they’re trying to force this experimental Fauci jizz into all of your bodies.

So to be clear, here’s how it works. People get the vaccine. The same people continue to catch and spread Covid. They are not required to take any tests because they’ve been “saved“. The vaccine prevents them from exhibiting symptoms, except in the most extreme cases. The virus mutates heavily in their bodies. The new mutants are then going to run roughshod over everyone, not surprisingly mostly the people without the shot.

So basically the vaccinated are killing the unvaccinated. And somehow nobody’s catching on.

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • "Woke is a cult." - Joe Rogan
« Reply #183 on: September 28, 2021, 05:28:36 PM »
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-wales-58680204
"Covid-19 in Wales: A third of positive cases are unvaccinated"

So that means two thirds are vaccinated...

Logic would dictate thus.

IroNat

• Getbig V
« Reply #184 on: September 28, 2021, 05:39:28 PM »
VIC govt gave some percentages of hospitalised people so I rolled the numbers and this is what I found.

2 dose Pfizer vax 5.5x higher hospitalisation rate than unvax+1 dose
2 dose Pfizer vax 4x high hospitalisation rate than 1 dose

Hospitalisation rate of total current active cases 3.9%
Percentage of 2 dose vax of hospitalisations 78%…….
Percentage of zero dose hospitalisations…..5%

I believe there is an underlying reason involving the 2nd shot that is causing the data to skew to badly.

We have a massive push to get fully vaxed but the 2nd dose is now 3 weeks instead of 12 week. Those cases have a badly compromised immune system causing them to get crazy sick. Similar with 1 dose, people might be sick and get the shot anyway.

The initial argument was that as more population became vaxed then naturally the hospital numbers would show more vaxed. While that is true, we see a massive over representation of vaccinated people
Being hospitalised which is refutes that claim.

Explain the bolded section above.  Thanks.

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #185 on: September 29, 2021, 07:03:35 AM »
https://www.yahoo.com/news/vaccinated-michigan-couple-die-minutes-145200142.html

This must be an extremely rare outcome, but why would Yahoo post this type of sensationalism?

Also in the article is a link to a Doctor being convicted of a $100 million worth of healthcare fraud and not acting in the best interest of his patients. They were probably to dumb to n understand treatments.

IroNat

• Getbig V
« Reply #186 on: September 29, 2021, 07:05:33 AM »
https://www.yahoo.com/news/vaccinated-michigan-couple-die-minutes-145200142.html

This must be an extremely rare outcome, but why would Yahoo post this type of sensationalism?

Also in the article is a link to a Doctor being convicted of a $100 million worth of healthcare fraud and not acting in the best interest of his patients. They were probably to dumb to n understand treatments.

Warning: This coffee is hot!

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #187 on: September 29, 2021, 07:09:55 AM »
Logic would dictate thus.

yep, but people dont even catch on, they just shout at the unvaccinated to get the vaccine

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #188 on: September 29, 2021, 09:27:18 AM »
Warning: This coffee is hot!

Good response.

We are all going to die eventually.

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #189 on: September 29, 2021, 10:40:48 AM »
If you bastards don't take the Dianabol, then my Dianabol won't work!  >:(
a

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #190 on: September 29, 2021, 10:48:59 AM »
If you bastards don't take the Dianabol, then my Dianabol won't work!  >:(
That's right!  The CDC confirms this.

residue

• Getbig V
  • Adonis 3:16
« Reply #191 on: September 29, 2021, 10:52:12 AM »

I'm guessing you are being serious so I'll take your questions at face value.

Rarely do doctors operate outside their specialty. A GP, for example, has very little knowledge of the action of a vaccine or in this Covid case, gene therapy. There is just far too much to learn in a given specialty. So if a "vaccine" is being touted by CDC, then 99% of doctors fall in line and prescribe it, no questions asked.

But if the same doctors were to do a little digging they would come to similar conclusions about mRNa as anyone would- it's unsafe for a number of reasons which I won't write a book here to outline..

I have a good friend who was a general practitioner but left the business because he wasn't making enough money. He is now setting policy for a huge medical insurer in upstate NY. He is pro mRNA therapy and has considerable input on what the company does regarding reimbursements.

I asked him if he knew that mRNA was problematic and at first he gave me the brushoff since, of course, he knew everything, lol. I sent him NIH papers on it and now his tune is changing. He truly wonders what the hell is going on.

I'm a synthetic organic chemist by profession- so yeah, even a non medical person like me can read and analyze date. But you really don't to be a genius to see that there are much more nefarious movements under hand with Covid. It's a once in a lifetime chance for governments around the world to seize power from the public.

Oh, and about all those "university professors"...

fake numbers, they let people self identify, and guess what.. they lied
https://www.medrxiv.org/content/10.1101/2021.07.20.21260795v2

Hypertrophy

• Getbig V
« Reply #192 on: September 29, 2021, 11:29:36 AM »
fake numbers, they let people self identify, and guess what.. they lied
https://www.medrxiv.org/content/10.1101/2021.07.20.21260795v2

Dear god- just get triple booster shots and kill yourself, lol.

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #193 on: September 29, 2021, 11:36:31 AM »

Megalodon

• Getbig V
« Reply #194 on: September 29, 2021, 11:44:33 AM »
People that haven't had their 10th booster shot are trying to get us all killed.  >:(

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #195 on: September 29, 2021, 12:07:52 PM »

The irony is that the people who are the most annoying and paranoid about Covid are also the ones that people would least mind seeing die.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #196 on: September 29, 2021, 12:09:34 PM »

I have been following Covid for nearly 2 years now, there's a thread on here about it you know...and I have personal experience with it and the health system - but it's nearly impossible to have a discussion with a person that labels anything not on MSBNC and CNN "right speak". When the data doesn't back up the official reasoning for measures that aren't working anyway it doesn't make one an extremist to inquire why.

'1984' and 'A Brave New World' were books from your time, you should read them again.

In other words, you take your cues from a couple of well known science fiction novels, which I read when I was in high school, rather than from real science and current news.

George Orwell's 1984, published in 1949 has repeatedly been banned and challenged in the past for its social and political themes, as well as for sexual content. Additionally, in 1981, the book was challenged in Jackson County, Florida, for being pro-communism.

Banned in Ireland and Australia when it first appeared in 1932 and in 1967 in India, primarily for sex and drug glorification, Aldous Huxley's parody Brave New World is still making waves today.

It is also impossible to have a rational discussion with folks who label any and all 'mainstream media' as fake news. 

obsidian

• Getbig V
« Reply #197 on: September 29, 2021, 12:10:30 PM »

Good post!

obsidian

• Getbig V
« Reply #198 on: September 29, 2021, 12:12:03 PM »
In other words, you take your cues from a couple of well known science fiction novels, which I read when I was in high school, rather than from real science and current news.

George Orwell's 1984, published in 1949 has repeatedly been banned and challenged in the past for its social and political themes, as well as for sexual content. Additionally, in 1981, the book was challenged in Jackson County, Florida, for being pro-communism.

Banned in Ireland and Australia when it first appeared in 1932 and in 1967 in India, primarily for sex and drug glorification, Aldous Huxley's parody Brave New World is still making waves today.

It is also impossible to have a rational discussion with folks who label any and all 'mainstream media' as fake news.
Which shots did you get? Pfizer, Moderna or other? From what I have read it looks like the Pfizer one is no good.

Megalodon

• Getbig V
« Reply #199 on: September 29, 2021, 12:14:48 PM »

Can you review Wuthering Heights next?