Author Topic: Anyone watching Australia?  (Read 8304 times)

OAK

• Getbig V
  • "My new company is TOTALLY not a scam."
Re: Anyone watching Australia?
« Reply #75 on: September 27, 2021, 01:19:29 PM »
So I could see if only 10% of Doctors took the vaccine. That would make sense to question things. Same thing for 25% even 50% (maybe) but 98%? That's INSANE.

These "Australian Construction Workers" are claiming that they know more than 98% of all Doctors (over 1 million doctors).

Once again they only explanation I can think of to explain this is......LOW INTELLIGENCE.  8)

Megalodon

• Getbig V
« Reply #76 on: September 27, 2021, 01:50:08 PM »
"As late as 1960 only one-third of all US doctors believed that the case against cigarettes had been established. "

Doctors used to be confused and unethical in the past but all that's been straightened out. They're infallible now, like the pope. Same with drug companies.

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #77 on: September 27, 2021, 01:59:46 PM »
"As late as 1960 only one-third of all US doctors believed that the case against cigarettes had been established. "

Great post. As I’ve said before, there’s very little difference between doctors today and their medieval predecessors. Bleed the patient. If that doesn’t work, take more blood. If the patient dies it’s because they couldn’t tolerate the treatment.

OAK

• Getbig V
« Reply #78 on: September 27, 2021, 02:11:12 PM »
I doubt those numbers are accurate, but let’s pretend they are. Are you suggesting that the vaccine manufacturers paid off over 1,000,000 Doctors to make it look like the vaccine was effective.

Do the math, that’s impossible!

OAK

• Getbig V
« Reply #79 on: September 27, 2021, 02:15:24 PM »
Not to mention all other hospital staff, scientists and world leaders.🙄

This is too funny!😎😎😎

😆😆😆

Megalodon

• Getbig V
« Reply #80 on: September 27, 2021, 02:20:22 PM »

???

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #81 on: September 27, 2021, 04:20:49 PM »
Not to mention all other hospital staff, scientists and world leaders.🙄

This is too funny!😎😎😎

😆😆😆

US has had a 300%+ increase in infections. 1 in 500 are dying. This is AFTER the vaccine was released. Tell me more about the Doctors that believe your garbage. 80% of Israel is vaccinated and they’re having the biggest outbreak since the fake plannedemic started….

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit

Hypertrophy

• Getbig V
« Reply #83 on: September 27, 2021, 04:53:34 PM »
And if they don’t, they have to find a new profession. Doctorin’ doesn’t really transfer over to much else.

Ain't that the truth? I happen to become friends with quite a few doctors in upstate NY because of cycling. Most are very good people- actually wanting to help others, and there is a solid 10% that are just in it for the money.

When you talk with them you quickly realize that they are one trick ponies. All the training in medicine, and the internships, left little time for learning much else. As a result they are totally lost when it comes to anything outside medicine. It is really surprising.

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #84 on: September 27, 2021, 05:00:47 PM »
Total insanity followed by absolute cowardness.

What the fuck???   

Is there nobody down there with a fucking set? If not- burn the entire fucking country.
a

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #85 on: September 27, 2021, 05:03:26 PM »
They're not smart enough to understand the importance of taking the vaccine. They're just like a heard of sheep!  8)

Fuck off coward.
a

OAK

• Getbig V
« Reply #86 on: September 27, 2021, 05:04:16 PM »

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #87 on: September 27, 2021, 05:05:43 PM »
Haha. I feel like doing this to the anti-maskers sometimes too.  8)

Sure you do

TheGrinch

• Getbig V
« Reply #88 on: September 27, 2021, 05:06:33 PM »
&index=5

OAK

• Getbig V
« Reply #89 on: September 27, 2021, 05:07:54 PM »
US has had a 300%+ increase in infections. 1 in 500 are dying. This is AFTER the vaccine was released. Tell me more about the Doctors that believe your garbage. 80% of Israel is vaccinated and they’re having the biggest outbreak since the fake plannedemic started….

The COVID virus is surging in the US because 40% of the population over age 12 is not fully vaccinated. Simple.  8)

Also, the fact that the virus is surging provides NO evidence for a fake virus. Quite the opposite actually.  ::)

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #90 on: September 27, 2021, 05:13:03 PM »
So I could see if only 10% of Doctors took the vaccine. That would make sense to question things. Same thing for 25% even 50% (maybe) but 98%? That's INSANE.

These "Australian Construction Workers" are claiming that they know more than 98% of all Doctors (over 1 million doctors).

Once again they only explanation I can think of to explain this is......LOW INTELLIGENCE.  8)

Moontrane

• Getbig V
  • a Harris administration, together with Joe Biden
« Reply #91 on: September 27, 2021, 05:16:29 PM »

OAK

• Getbig V
« Reply #92 on: September 27, 2021, 05:32:36 PM »

This sums up this thread perfectly for me.  8) 8) 8)

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #93 on: September 27, 2021, 06:00:30 PM »

This sums up this thread perfectly for me.  8) 8) 8)

Thank you for gracing us with your presence.  ::)

Do you prefer black shirts or brown?

Megalodon

• Getbig V
« Reply #94 on: September 27, 2021, 06:07:16 PM »
NY Governor Kathy Hochul goes on unhinged religious rant, says “The vaccine is from God” and “I need you to be my Apostles”:

Kathy Hokem, the vaccine pusher. How did this fool get to be gov of NY, of all places?! NY will be a Sharia Noahide state in no time.

She's an idiot. :D

OAK

• Getbig V
« Reply #95 on: September 27, 2021, 06:10:11 PM »

Thank you for gracing us with your presence.  ::)

Do you prefer black shirts or brown?

🙃

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #96 on: September 27, 2021, 06:17:44 PM »
🙃

Maybe Voltaire is more your style Mr. Ponytail, and will speak at your impossibly high levels of perception.

"Formerly there were those who said: You believe things that are incomprehensible, inconsistent, impossible because we have commanded you to believe them; go then and do what is injust because we command it. Such people show admirable reasoning. Truly, whoever can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities. If the God‐​given understanding of your mind does not resist a demand to believe what is impossible, then you will not resist a demand to do wrong to that God‐​given sense of justice in your heart. As soon as one faculty of your soul has been dominated, other faculties will follow as well."

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #97 on: September 27, 2021, 06:32:47 PM »

The COVID virus is surging in the US because 40% of the population over age 12 is not fully vaccinated. Simple.  8)

Also, the fact that the virus is surging provides NO evidence for a fake virus. Quite the opposite actually.  ::)

No one said the virus was fake. Either you're completely oblivious or you're trolling

OAK

• Getbig V
« Reply #98 on: September 27, 2021, 06:40:50 PM »
No one said the virus was fake. Either you're completely oblivious or you're trolling

Umm...you literally called it that. Please reread your previous posts.

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #99 on: September 27, 2021, 06:52:55 PM »
I doubt those numbers are accurate, but let’s pretend they are. Are you suggesting that the vaccine manufacturers paid off over 1,000,000 Doctors to make it look like the vaccine was effective.

Do the math, that’s impossible!

There’s a million medical  doctors that are vaccinated in Australia? A million, the same amount as the US?

You show a tremendous amount of concern for the lowly educated and ill informed. You have a good heart.