Author Topic: Pfizer getting ready to launch their new Covid drug, Pfizermectin  (Read 4248 times)

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
Re: Pfizer getting ready to launch their new Covid drug, Pfizermectin
« Reply #50 on: September 29, 2021, 08:28:59 PM »
Actually the vaccine goes in your arm...wrong again.

8) 8) 8)

Actually, it disrupts cellular enzymes and doesn't stay localized in your arm like it was advertised to.  See you in 10 years with a possible cancer story and lawsuit.  #5BillionInSuits #TalcumPowder

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #51 on: September 29, 2021, 09:13:08 PM »
To date there has been 233,491,073 reported cases of COVID.

That's about 3% of the population.  8)

Wow. Its only a matter of time before this really spreads then.

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #52 on: September 30, 2021, 02:18:39 AM »
Wow. Its only a matter of time before this really spreads then.
its already spread, those cases are likley the number of people who were effected by it everyone lese just shrugged it off and got on with life like nothing happened.

a bit like a flu season.

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #53 on: September 30, 2021, 03:04:56 AM »
You're completely wrong...as usual.

Tell us then, where does the government get all their money to fund all their programs?

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #54 on: September 30, 2021, 03:09:58 AM »
I didn't pay for it out of my pocket and my taxes liability didn't go up by one cent due to the vaccine

How about you?

You can say the same thing about Public Schools, the Police and Fire Departments, the roads you drive on... that doesn't mean it's free.

Again, where did the government get the money to pay for the vaccine? Where does the government get the money to pay for anything?

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #55 on: September 30, 2021, 03:27:09 AM »
These arguments about taxes are a ruse. You have a federal reserve that has just printed for $4 trillion out of thin air. This is a hidden tax in the form of inflation.  Karens and Canadian Marks don’t have the  financial acumen to understand this.

How Canadians are dealing with rising food prices amid inflationary pressures

https://news.yahoo.com/how-canadians-are-dealing-with-rising-food-prices-amid-inflationary-pressures-170648320.html

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
« Reply #56 on: September 30, 2021, 08:17:08 AM »
Great Mind of the Day

JOHN
11 minutes ago

If they would not be dismissing nurses for refusing vaccinations they would not have to close units and they would not be overwhelmed. Great idea Joe to fire experienced nurses in the midst of a pandemic while allowing unvaccinated immigrants to be placed throughout the nation. And the idea that vaccinated people are at risk from nonvaccinated people is just ridiculous unless of course, the vaccine is ineffective and if that is true why get vaccinated in the first place? Masks are essential and wise when indoors. Barrier methods have always been used successfully. Israel has a very high percentage of its population vaccinated and even now there is a discussion of a possible fourth injection (That fool Oak got his yet?).  It's looking more and more like the vaccine is not as effective as it's said to be. Now it's revealed that part of the infrastructure bill penalizes employers who keep unvaccinated workers on their staff with fines of thousands of dollars for each unvaccinated worker. Does anyone think the infrastructure bill is really about infrastructure? This whole covid calamity has so many political and financial variables to confuse people as the Biden Administration and the compliant media spread fear and panic in order to accomplish political goals and to obtain financial rewards

ThisisOverload

• Getbig V
« Reply #57 on: September 30, 2021, 04:19:52 PM »
These arguments about taxes are a ruse. You have a federal reserve that has just printed for $4 trillion out of thin air. This is a hidden tax in the form of inflation.  Karens and Canadian Marks don’t have the  financial acumen to understand this.

How Canadians are dealing with rising food prices amid inflationary pressures

https://news.yahoo.com/how-canadians-are-dealing-with-rising-food-prices-amid-inflationary-pressures-170648320.html

Liberals don't understand this.

They don't see a problem in just printing more money.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #58 on: October 01, 2021, 03:25:17 PM »
You can say the same thing about Public Schools, the Police and Fire Departments, the roads you drive on... that doesn't mean it's free.

Again, where did the government get the money to pay for the vaccine? Where does the government get the money to pay for anything?

I just happened to have filed my taxes today (did an extension as I do pretty much every year)

This year I paid $ 43,206 in Federal Income Tax

That's more than I paid last year

Do you think my taxes went up this year because they built some new roads or a school or created a vaccine ?

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: October 03, 2021, 11:40:53 PM »
I just happened to have filed my taxes today (did an extension as I do pretty much every year)

Do you think my taxes went up this year because they built some new roads or a school or created a vaccine ?

It doesn't matter. The point is that the government can't give anything for free simply because it has nothing to give. What they give to one they have taken from others.

The government realized early on that most people think like you. The smartest thing they ever did was the withholdings. Taking your money before you ever see it. Before you got a tax bill and had to pay it monthly. Imagine how hard it would be to raise your taxes if they did that? People scream when their electric bill goes up $30. If it is taken before you even see it you just passively accept it.

Whenever things get tight with you financially you have to tighten your belt. Cut back a little. Not the government. They just take more of your money and most people are like you. "My cup of coffee didn't go up.", "I never miss my anabolic window." Little by little they take more and more. You never see how things would be if people were allowed to spend more of their own money. Imagine what you could do with an extra 20 grand? Pump it back into the economy creating more and better paying jobs. Money is always spent more wisely by those who had to earn it than those who just take it from those who earn it.

Our country is in massive debt but you don't feel it personally. You drive around with a full tank of gas, wear nice clothes, eat out, pretty much live a nice comfortable life. As long as you are doing OK then what does it matter. You take these things for granted and when the time comes when it does hit home it's too late.

Flexacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #60 on: December 01, 2021, 07:13:24 AM »
Your taxes or some variation of it paid for vaccinations. Are you really oblivious to that fact?

There is never gonna be any eradication of the covid-19 even with 100% vaccination uptake. The sooner you accept the better, because there is no alternative. Once everyone has been infected the virus becomes even more insignificant than it already is. The solution has always been to let the virus run. A working antiviral would have allowed for this with minimal distribution.

Also lol@ you thinking Vaccines are the first line of defence. No, that would be your immune system. Always has been even for the vaccinated.

Bump for all the snowflakes and gullibles who thought there was any outcome other than this.

SweetDaddySiki

• Getbig III
« Reply #61 on: December 02, 2021, 05:40:50 AM »

Brutal if true