Author Topic: Size and strength beating Gracie Jiu-jitsu  (Read 5787 times)

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
Re: Size and strength beating Gracie Jiu-jitsu
« Reply #50 on: October 25, 2021, 02:03:03 AM »
I am undefeated in BJJ I have trained with the Professor and others

I'm also undefeated in Thai Kick boxing, tennis, wrestling, swimming...

You're a pathetic little cock sucker. Old and ugly, too.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #51 on: October 25, 2021, 02:05:46 AM »
I submitted 2 to win the tourney. Wrestling absolutely is full of chokes as is sambo as is GREco as is freestyle there is nothing new about BJj grappling is grappling  it’s the same sport as wrestling sambo judo etc it’s all the same damn thing

No it isn't. Much different. You didn't submit anybody. You fucked a crackhead in the alley and counted that as a submission.

You don't know jack about bodybuilding, weight lifting, and MMA.

Just a sad, poor, prematurely aged disgusting creature.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #52 on: October 25, 2021, 02:09:36 AM »
Because it is 2021 and despite what 60 year old Pellius says you do not go Dojo storming picking fights with guys who have schools trying to make a living and try to embarass them in front of their students in Kumatay death fight challenges that shit is foul as hell and not cool

Again. No clue. We have walk-ins all the time that roll. It doesn't even have to be a challenge. You can pay $20 for a one-day class and roll with anybody who is there. Anybody that belongs or has belong to a Jiu-Jitsu school can confirm this. I just proved once again that you are a lying piece of shit and never stepped foot in a BJJ dojo. And LOL @ "Kumatay"

Jeeze what a clown.

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #53 on: October 25, 2021, 02:57:27 AM »

so you are expecting a dick delivery?

How apt...

LMAO!!!

This was EXACTLY the sort of post I was looking for, after seeing that truck driving along, to B. Hanks' house.  ;D

To my knowledge, that business doesn't exist in Canada.

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #54 on: October 25, 2021, 03:21:17 AM »
The fuck there aren't traditional wrestling absolutley teaches you how to choke someone the fuck out nothing in BJJ is unique or new it is all just grappling. Royce is a 170lbs grappler with shitty takedowns I am 220lb grappler with great takedown I would smash him
You have to be just trolling pellius, right?

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #55 on: October 25, 2021, 03:32:39 AM »
Again. No clue. We have walk-ins all the time that roll. It doesn't even have to be a challenge. You can pay $20 for a one-day class and roll with anybody who is there. Anybody that belongs or has belong to a Jiu-Jitsu school can confirm this. I just proved once again that you are a lying piece of shit and never stepped foot in a BJJ dojo. And LOL @ "Kumatay"

Jeeze what a clown.

LOL @ gimmick Hanks with his "Kumatay"

It's KUMITE dimwit! :D

Hankins gets weirder every day
Q

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • "Woke is a cult." -- Joe Rogan
« Reply #56 on: October 25, 2021, 04:19:55 AM »

LOL @ gimmick Hanks with his "Kumatay"

It's KUMITE dimwit! :D

Hankins gets weirder every day

Bhanky's spelling and grammar is atrocious.

I'm quite shocked considering his elite, private school education.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
« Reply #57 on: October 25, 2021, 06:55:38 AM »

Jeeze what a clown.

I literally won a BJJ tourney yet you someone think I have never stepped on a mat how does that make any sense? Again you can't just wonder into a BJJ and beat the shit out of some instructor teaching children martial arts that is not kosher you fucking clown. Oh yeah and the professor Pedro Sauer refused to roll with me two decades ago had me beat up one of his brownbelts instead they absolutely do not take all challenges

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #58 on: October 25, 2021, 07:02:08 AM »

When Pellius calls you old and and ugly.

We got problems.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: October 25, 2021, 07:05:10 AM »

Lets see your trophies then hell I have newspaper articles about my wrestling shit I swam competitively year round for over a decade I can still swim the fly

PumpItUp_2

• Getbig I
  • Getbig!
« Reply #60 on: October 25, 2021, 01:45:32 PM »
Honestly Tyson has strong hips and is low to the ground (short) he would have been difficult to take down add in the one punch uppercut KO ability and his numerous street fights as a kid and I am taking Tyson over Gracie. Tyson is no Art Jimmerson

Also does Tyson get a training camp with some kind of MMA coach because that would change it even more into Tyson favor dramatically
It would be interesting to watch for sure. Mike Tysons punching power is thru the roof. He has the most powerful punch of any boxer, they did an analysis on Sports center on ESPN.

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
« Reply #61 on: October 25, 2021, 03:01:01 PM »

Brilliant!!  Absolutely spot-on! ;D

Can't believe I missed this!  These bhank threads move so quickly - blink and I miss 5 pages LOL
T

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #62 on: October 25, 2021, 03:11:19 PM »
I literally won a BJJ tourney yet you someone think I have never stepped on a mat how does that make any sense? Again you can't just wonder into a BJJ and beat the shit out of some instructor teaching children martial arts that is not kosher you fucking clown. Oh yeah and the professor Pedro Sauer refused to roll with me two decades ago had me beat up one of his brownbelts instead they absolutely do not take all challenges

You never won shit. You show a  plaque that can be anybody's or just bought at a store. No, I never said you walk into a children's class and challenge the instructor. I said you can walk into any school pay for a one day class and roll with anybody. OMR trains at Renzo's and can confirm this. You never challenge Sauer and you never beat up any of his students.
You are a congenital liar. No one believes anything you say. You've become the biggest joke this board has ever had.

Go fuck yourself you sad and pathetic old bird-legged cock sucker. Or maybe you're able to take it up the ass again now that the bleeding has stopped.

Jeeze, you are one weird, creepy little man.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #63 on: October 25, 2021, 03:20:01 PM »
You never won shit. You show a  plaque that can be anybody's or just bought at a store. No, I never said you walk into a children's class and challenge the instructor. I said you can walk into any school pay for a one day class and roll with anybody. OMR trains at Renzo's and can confirm this. You never challenge Sauer and you never beat up any of his students.
You are a congenital liar. No one believes anything you say. You've become the biggest joke this board has ever had.

Go fuck yourself you sad and pathetic old bird-legged cock sucker. Or maybe you're able to take it up the ass again now that the bleeding has stopped.

Jeeze, you are one weird, creepy little man.

Really lots of stores carrying and selling 20 year old BJJ trophies???? Again I have posted actual evidence of my BJJ and wrestling accolades you are the aids patient who just name drops Gracies. I have trained at a dozen schools from BJJ t Sambo to Freestyle to MMA and rolled and wrestled with everyone. However I am no longer into it at 43 years old after half a dozen orthopedic surgeries I don't want anyone practicing submissions on my surgically repaired joints. Doesn't mean I couldn't still crush a 60 year old aids patient.

Sir Bicep

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #64 on: October 25, 2021, 03:49:15 PM »

FACT: these masters would tear through the Gracies and end things very quickly. And rhe Gracies know it.

djliftsthings

• Getbig IV
  • RIP Pellius
« Reply #65 on: October 25, 2021, 03:50:15 PM »
No it isn't. Much different. You didn't submit anybody. You fucked a crackhead in the alley and counted that as a submission.

You don't know jack about bodybuilding, weight lifting, and MMA.

Just a sad, poor, prematurely aged disgusting creature.

:D :D :D  is there a name for this submission?
"

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #66 on: October 26, 2021, 04:45:50 AM »
:D :D :D  is there a name for this submission?
Anal ouchie submission.

poonhead

• Getbig II
« Reply #67 on: October 26, 2021, 05:59:31 AM »

Lolwhat
FACT: these masters would tear through the Gracies and end things very quickly. And rhe Gracies know it.

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #68 on: October 26, 2021, 06:51:41 AM »
Regarding a "kumite" or whatever that shite is called....
if there are 32 matches to determine the winner how many competitors have initially entered the "fray"?

Darren Avey

• Getbig V
« Reply #69 on: October 26, 2021, 11:23:42 AM »

Who are they?

Sir Bicep

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #70 on: October 26, 2021, 12:58:00 PM »
Who are they?
The one in the white gi is Sifu Bill Chun Jr. He would kick the shit out of any Gracie, and they know it and they steer clear.

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #71 on: October 27, 2021, 02:20:32 AM »
The one in the white gi is Sifu Bill Chun Jr. He would kick the shit out of any Gracie, and they know it and they steer clear.
Ha, ha, no he wouldn't. Kenpo karate is shit in a real fight.

Sir Bicep

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #72 on: October 27, 2021, 06:42:03 AM »
Ha, ha, no he wouldn't. Kenpo karate is shit in a real fight.
Wrong.

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #73 on: October 27, 2021, 10:12:56 AM »
Wrong.
No, I'm very right. Trained in that shit art as a kid.

Sir Bicep

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #74 on: October 27, 2021, 10:32:46 AM »
No, I'm very right. Trained in that shit art as a kid.
So you're not talented. And?