Author Topic: All drugs  (Read 3619 times)

Pet shop boys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: All drugs
« Reply #25 on: October 25, 2021, 05:32:34 PM »
Not sure why this is so surprising to anyone

I'm not sure Surprising' is  the word..... I can honestly tell you though that in 30 years the roid transformation is probably the only thing left in life that never ceases to amaze me.

WoooSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH   LE VRO NEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEE

BEEFYHEAVYWEIGHT

• Getbig IV
  • Grimek
« Reply #26 on: October 25, 2021, 05:40:05 PM »
Should I be ashamed that I know who that is..?  ;D

BE PROUD THAT YOU KNOW WHO HE IS!!!!
Hahahahhahahaaaaa! ;D

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #27 on: October 25, 2021, 05:40:34 PM »
LOL  true ... But the thing with this "BS sport" we can't help but think "WTF "once they come off, and that's every time .....

Keep in mind; this is a Fraudulent excuse of a  "sport",   I remember back in the  90's genetic freaks such as Dorian, Paul Dillet and Levronee came off the juice ...they all look completely average and some might even look like cancer patients, liker someone said on this thread ......

This kind of reaction is natural and always will be ....given that our muscle Gods only give credit to " genetics  and balls to the walls training" while selling fart powders  ...

We learn later ,  I don't blame them though ; A drug lord won't publicly talk about how he obtained his "fortune/success"  for legal obvious reasons, pro bodybuilders are exactly the same .

WoooSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Mustafa's legs still look stupid big. 

Notomorrow

• Getbig IV
« Reply #28 on: October 25, 2021, 07:40:54 PM »
As much shit as people talk about Shawn Ray, he's 56, older than Dex, looks much healthier AND bigger off gear, in fact looks healthier and younger than top pros like Ramy here who is 20 years younger than him, and beat Dexter and all the greats except Dorian(who he should have beat in 94) in their prime in what everyone calls the toughest era, the 90s.  No major injuries, no major health scares, nothing. Guys pushing 60 years old, and doesn't get any props for showing how pro bodybuilding is supposed to be done. No gurus, no fuckin coach, no bullshit. Who cares if he's a dick or whatever, when it comes to bodybuilding, Shawn Ray is top of the food chain if you count health and longevity.

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: October 25, 2021, 07:52:40 PM »
As much shit as people talk about Shawn Ray, he's 56, older than Dex, looks much healthier AND bigger off gear, in fact looks healthier and younger than top pros like Ramy here who is 20 years younger than him, and beat Dexter and all the greats except Dorian(who he should have beat in 94) in their prime in what everyone calls the toughest era, the 90s.  No major injuries, no major health scares, nothing. Guys pushing 60 years old, and doesn't get any props for showing how pro bodybuilding is supposed to be done. No gurus, no fuckin coach, no bullshit. Who cares if he's a dick or whatever, when it comes to bodybuilding, Shawn Ray is top of the food chain if you count health and longevity.

Dead accurate.

Shawn has always been one of my very favourites. For a host of reasons.

DooM_

• Getbig III
« Reply #30 on: October 26, 2021, 04:18:36 AM »
I'm not sure Surprising' is  the word..... I can honestly tell you though that in 30 years the roid transformation is probably the only thing left in life that never ceases to amaze me.

doesn't even look like he has a muscular base

ProudVirgin69

• Getbig V
  • hardcore redneck electric champion
« Reply #31 on: October 26, 2021, 04:25:24 AM »
doesn't even look like he has a muscular base

if he tightened up and developed abs, he'd look great.  Chest/delts/traps are still there

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #32 on: October 26, 2021, 04:34:27 AM »
He is small and useless to us now.

BayGBM

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: October 26, 2021, 04:45:24 AM »
Not sure why this is so surprising to anyone

x2

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #34 on: October 26, 2021, 05:37:15 AM »
Dexter is now hawking some HRT clinic who took care of his hormone levels. They were low. LoL surprise!  :D
So he's not even truly off.

I watched his sales pitch on IG because his style was amusing, "if you got problems in the bedroom nomsayin gotta get yo hormones checked you feel me" followed by laughing  :D

DooM_

• Getbig III
« Reply #35 on: October 26, 2021, 08:00:25 AM »
How tall is Mike Tyson?

looks under 5'10 there

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #36 on: October 26, 2021, 08:03:47 AM »
Dexter? What the fuck? I don't understand these ifbb guys who go off everything at once, lose all their gains and actually looks like cancer patients now when they looked much healthier on gear??? They should cruise for life on 1000mg test, some hgh at a minimum. Useless to us now.
You are an idiot. They weren't healthy to begin with.

a_pupil

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: October 26, 2021, 08:14:09 AM »

He looks decent for an average joe nattie there. But he's got a complete pencil neck which throws everything off.

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #38 on: October 26, 2021, 10:12:42 AM »
Shawn ray was already larger base wise than dex as a teenager,dex came a long way from his btam days for sure but shawn was a middle/lightheavy at 19 ,totally different builds..

Omega Male

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #39 on: October 26, 2021, 11:54:12 AM »

He should cut down to 6%, looks about 15% in that photo.

jude2

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #40 on: October 26, 2021, 12:19:56 PM »
looks under 5'10 there
If he was a BB they would say Mike was 5'6 because Dexter is what 5'5

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
« Reply #41 on: October 26, 2021, 01:54:54 PM »
Dexter is now hawking some HRT clinic who took care of his hormone levels. They were low. LoL surprise!  :D
So he's not even truly off.

I watched his sales pitch on IG because his style was amusing, "if you got problems in the bedroom nomsayin gotta get yo hormones checked you feel me" followed by laughing  :D

They never come off, only guy I believe that’s really off everything including trt would be Shawn Ray

He retired in 2001 at the age of 35/36, more believable since his physique more or less looked the same and he stayed consistent

While guys like Levrone and flex been up and down with hormones and comebacks

Pet shop boys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #42 on: October 26, 2021, 02:12:49 PM »

This

WoooSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

strgth

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #43 on: October 26, 2021, 02:23:12 PM »
You are an idiot. They weren't healthy to begin with.

Sureee. Because its absolutely impossible to maintain a solid shape by keeping a routine and some basic test instead of quitting everything and being lazy. Gunter and others were able to maintain some decent size. But that requires effort, possibly not something a lazy bber is willing to do.

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: October 26, 2021, 02:24:42 PM »
Dex always said the thing he wouldnt miss was the constant eating.

Looks like hes stopped altogether.

Omega Male

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #45 on: October 26, 2021, 02:38:36 PM »
Dex always said the thing he wouldnt miss was the constant eating.

Looks like hes stopped altogether.

You don't need to eat 6 times a day, 3 times is enough. It's all about the calories. If you need to eat 4000 calories a day then it can be in 3 meals doesn't have to be 6.

oldtimer1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #46 on: October 26, 2021, 07:08:03 PM »
Shawn Ray's video To The Extreme is a classic. Real training footage which was rare for the time. All the other videos were guys demonstrating exercises posing with a weight. Shawn video taped actual training which was amazing. He always looked great on stage.

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: October 26, 2021, 07:14:46 PM »
Shawn Ray's video To The Extreme is a classic. Real training footage which was rare for the time. All the other videos were guys demonstrating exercises posing with a weight. Shawn video taped actual training which was amazing. He always looked great on stage.

Great home videos from this guy.

Strong SOB, too.

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
« Reply #48 on: October 27, 2021, 02:43:36 AM »

Yeah that particular video was excellent.  I can still clearly recall just how good his form was when repping out with a 315 (or thereabouts) squat.  A smooth piston-like action with decent TuT that I aspired to imitate in my own workouts, rather than struggle to push out low reps under super-heavy stuff like some of the stronger fellas on here...
T

oldtimer1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #49 on: October 27, 2021, 04:29:34 AM »
Yeah that particular video was excellent.  I can still clearly recall just how good his form was when repping out with a 315 (or thereabouts) squat.  A smooth piston-like action with decent TuT that I aspired to imitate in my own workouts, rather than struggle to push out low reps under super-heavy stuff like some of the stronger fellas on here...

I have to go back to the video but I think it was 500lbs in the squat for his last set and they were perfect squats.