Author Topic: Aaron Singerman - Arrested for BUI - Pleads not guilty  (Read 14320 times)

IronMagazine.com

• Getbig IV
  • IronMag Bodybuilding Blog Online Since 2001
Re: Aaron Singerman ARRESTED Nov 23 - BUI
« Reply #200 on: December 24, 2021, 11:03:30 AM »
So how much time are you getting

the same amount as you.

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #201 on: December 24, 2021, 11:54:05 AM »
the same amount as you.

Im not going to prison....better stock up on candy bars
A

IronMagazine.com

• Getbig IV
« Reply #202 on: December 24, 2021, 12:58:27 PM »

Im not going to prison....better stock up on candy bars

Pass that message on to your good friends (sarcasm they cannot stand you) Aaron and PeeWee.

IronMagazine.com

• Getbig IV
Aaron Singerman Pleads Not Guilty To BUI, Seems To Contradict Federal Agreement
January 4, 2022

Singerman Last Week Said He “Does Not Dispute There Is Probable Cause To Believe He Violated State Law.”

Redcon1 founder Aaron Singerman, who will be sentenced soon to what could be a decade in federal prison after pleading guilty to mislabeling and marketing nutritional supplements, just entered a “not guilty” plea to “boating under the influence” stemming from a November arrest in Broward County.

The “not guilty” plea isn’t itself surprising — defendants plead “not guilty” every day to DUI and BUI charges. But where this stands out is that just days ago, Singerman’s attorneys wrote the following when asking a federal court to not revoke bond — a move that could have immediately forced Singerman into prison following his federal guilty plea.

“On November 23, 2021,” wrote his attorneys in a federal filing, “Defendant Singerman was arrested and charged with BUI (boating under the influence) among other related charges. Defendant Singerman does not dispute that there is probable cause to believe he violated a state law (BUI) while on (federal) release.”

While there is legal distinction between admitting guilt and acknowledging probable cause exists, the “not guilty” plea does appear to be potentially contradictory to this specific language used by his attorneys: “Singerman does not dispute that there is probable cause to believe he violated a state law.”

As part of Singerman’s federal “joint motion to modify bond condition” which we are again publishing in its entirety below, both the United States Department of Justice and his attorneys agreed that Singerman would continue to take part in alcohol abuse and mental health treatment in exchange for staying out of prison until formal sentencing.

Source: https://bocanewsnow.com/2022/01/04/aaron-singerman-pleads-not-guilty-to-bui-seems-to-contradict-federal-agreement/

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
Aaron Singerman Pleads Not Guilty To BUI, Seems To Contradict Federal Agreement
January 4, 2022

Singerman Last Week Said He “Does Not Dispute There Is Probable Cause To Believe He Violated State Law.”

Redcon1 founder Aaron Singerman, who will be sentenced soon to what could be a decade in federal prison after pleading guilty to mislabeling and marketing nutritional supplements, just entered a “not guilty” plea to “boating under the influence” stemming from a November arrest in Broward County.

The “not guilty” plea isn’t itself surprising — defendants plead “not guilty” every day to DUI and BUI charges. But where this stands out is that just days ago, Singerman’s attorneys wrote the following when asking a federal court to not revoke bond — a move that could have immediately forced Singerman into prison following his federal guilty plea.

“On November 23, 2021,” wrote his attorneys in a federal filing, “Defendant Singerman was arrested and charged with BUI (boating under the influence) among other related charges. Defendant Singerman does not dispute that there is probable cause to believe he violated a state law (BUI) while on (federal) release.”

While there is legal distinction between admitting guilt and acknowledging probable cause exists, the “not guilty” plea does appear to be potentially contradictory to this specific language used by his attorneys: “Singerman does not dispute that there is probable cause to believe he violated a state law.”

As part of Singerman’s federal “joint motion to modify bond condition” which we are again publishing in its entirety below, both the United States Department of Justice and his attorneys agreed that Singerman would continue to take part in alcohol abuse and mental health treatment in exchange for staying out of prison until formal sentencing.

Source: https://bocanewsnow.com/2022/01/04/aaron-singerman-pleads-not-guilty-to-bui-seems-to-contradict-federal-agreement/

Who cares
A

IronMagazine.com

• Getbig IV

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
your sister.

I would love for you to say to her...she is a Major in the army with an Expert Rating in rifle and pistol.  She will put a bullet in you head from 200 yards

I was also rated Expert so i would also put one in your head as well just so you know.

Oh yea, my brother was also rated Expert..thats 3 bullets from 200 yards
A

IronMagazine.com

• Getbig IV
I would love for you to say to her...she is a Major in the army with an Expert Rating in rifle and pistol.  She will put a bullet in you head from 200 yards

Damn you and your family are all such violent people. Calm down Vince.

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
Damn you and your family are all such violent people. Calm down Vince.

We're all former and current soldiers you jackass....im also a former officer for Greenville County.  The military teaches to kill...not bake cookies 🍪
A

IronMagazine.com

• Getbig IV
We're all former and current soldiers you jackass....im also a former officer for Greenville County.  The military teaches to kill...not bake cookies 🍪

Cool, then bake me some cookies, I like oatmeal.

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
So when are you going to be sentenced , Rob.  Lot of talk from someone who was just as involved
A

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
Cool, then bake me some cookies, I like oatmeal.

You can get some from your bunkmate when you get to prison
A

BayGBM

• Getbig V
Is this a prelude to a gofundme fundraiser?  ???

IronMagazine.com

• Getbig IV

Vince is best friends with Aaron Singerman so only he can answer this.

Hypertrophy

• Getbig V

LOL - Isn't that the way everything goes these days?

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
So when are you going to be sentenced , Rob.  Lot of talk from someone who was just as involved

Is this true?  I noticed he didn't address it.

NaturalWonder83

• Getbig V

You can get some from your bunkmate when you get to prison
fucking stop Vince, just fucking stop. You stick your big nose in everything and absolutely not a single person asked for your worthless opinion. Who cares if you have a YouTube channel, who cares if you’ve been in getbig for a long time. Just stop. We’re All done-OK? Enough, we’ve reached the limit of Vince patience-why don’t you take the opportunity of the new year and make 2022 the year the nonsense stops-it’s just too much and it’s been too long for us to deal with you
w

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
Is this true?  I noticed he didn't address it.

He would because he likes to talk about other people but not himself
A

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
fucking stop Vince, just fucking stop. You stick your big nose in everything and absolutely not a single person asked for your worthless opinion. Who cares if you have a YouTube channel, who cares if you’ve been in getbig for a long time. Just stop. We’re All done-OK? Enough, we’ve reached the limit of Vince patience-why don’t you take the opportunity of the new year and make 2022 the year the nonsense stops-it’s just too much and it’s been too long for us to deal with you

Nope
A

a_pupil

• Getbig V

I was also rated Expert so i would also put one in your head as well just so you know.

Oh yea, my brother was also rated Expert..thats 3 bullets from 200 yards

Jaye and Jason Blaha?

Forehead bandages like in the mugshot will haunt his whole prison sentence. Tyrone gives brutal facials.

IronMagazine.com

• Getbig IV

He would because he likes to talk about other people but not himself

I am not in the local news for being arrested and charged with 6 felonies related to a BUI, that would be Aaron.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
Vince, are you secretly in love with Aaron?

You defend him as if he’s your partner or best friend.
X

ziballz

• Getbig III
Blackliver labs scumbag stole money off Dallas's fundraiser

Guy deserves to have the book thrown at him.

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
Jaye and Jason Blaha?

Forehead bandages like in the mugshot will haunt his whole prison sentence. Tyrone gives brutal facials.

No Jason Blaha....just about everyone in my family for generations since the Civil War has served. 

We is po and army giv us dem fiddles fo sho
A

IronMagazine.com

• Getbig IV
Vince, are you secretly in love with Aaron?

You defend him as if he’s your partner or best friend.

And Vince talks to Aaron and gives him advice. Aaron does not like his new $6 million house and he is getting advice from Vince on buying a $50k box house.