Author Topic: Just Say No - No Masks, No Tests, No Injections, etc  (Read 14464 times)

thebrink

• Getbig V
Re: Just Say No - No Masks, No Tests, No Injections, etc
« Reply #250 on: December 12, 2021, 10:17:11 AM »
The new malaria vaccine is approximately 30% effective, that's considered a huge success. The COVID vaccine is more effective than that.

I'll admit I'm not an expert on vaccines (most antivaxxers are not either) I'll I let the experts determine whether or not the vaccine is a "success" or "failure".

I do know that 99% of Medical Doctors in Canada are fully vaccinated.

You get all of your information from the CBC though which is 100%  misinformation  ???

OAK

• Getbig V
  • "My new company is TOTALLY not a scam."
« Reply #251 on: December 12, 2021, 10:22:55 AM »
You get all of your information from the CBC though which is 100%  misinformation  ???

Ok, I’m all ears. Where should I go to get the most accurate medical information?

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #252 on: December 12, 2021, 10:24:45 AM »
Ok, I’m all ears. Where should I go to get the most accurate medical information?
A variety of sources, then use reason and logic and come up with your own conclusions..

OAK

• Getbig V
« Reply #253 on: December 12, 2021, 10:37:34 AM »
A variety of sources, then use reason and logic and come up with your own conclusions..

Ummm….that’s not an answer. 🙄

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #254 on: December 12, 2021, 10:53:04 AM »
Ummm….that’s not an answer. 🙄

You talk to your hand, don't you?   Look, if we killed everyone in the world that despised you it wouldn't be "murder".

It would be an apocalypse.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #255 on: December 12, 2021, 11:16:58 AM »
What do you think the current shots effectiveness are rated at? 90%? 80% 60%? What percentage would you consider a failure? How much time between boosters would you consider a failure? 6 months? 3 months? 30 days?

Initially – Moderna has a 95% efficacy which gradually reduces to 90% over 6 months. It claims to be effective against Beta, Delta, Eta, and Kappa variants.

Pfizer – starts out at 90% dropping to 77%. With two doses it is about 84% effective overall against COVID mutations

Johnson and Johnson  single shot is 72% effective with a booster it is 94% effective

There are a few other brands available outside the U.S. that I haven't assessed here.

Time between boosters no doubt varies from one brand to another. Failure is subjective. IMO less than 6 months is unacceptable, preferably a booster would last a year. One problem is that the vaccines work better against some variants than others and how well they will work with future variants/mutations is unknowable.

What isn't effective is no vaccine because one cannot know if they have natural immunity until they are exposed to COVID. Some will not have any symptoms and others may get sick and possibly die, which makes this a hell of a crap shoot.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #256 on: December 12, 2021, 11:42:35 AM »
Initially – Moderna has a 95% efficacy which gradually reduces to 90% over 6 months. It claims to be effective against Beta, Delta, Eta, and Kappa variants.

Pfizer – starts out at 90% dropping to 77%. With two doses it is about 84% effective overall against COVID mutations

Johnson and Johnson  single shot is 72% effective with a booster it is 94% effective

There are a few other brands available outside the U.S. that I haven't assessed here.

Time between boosters no doubt varies from one brand to another. Failure is subjective. IMO less than 6 months is unacceptable, preferably a booster would last a year. One problem is that the vaccines work better against some variants than others and how well they will work with future variants/mutations is unknowable.

What isn't effective is no vaccine because one cannot know if they have natural immunity until they are exposed to COVID. Some will not have any symptoms and others may get sick and possibly die, which makes this a hell of a crap shoot.

ON British day time TV - Woman from one of the Big Pharma Companies
Openly States

" We downloaded the Vaccine formula from CHINA & were Manufacturing it within 3 hrs"  :o

FFS China !!! manufacturing it in 3hrs - where was any Testing ?? Where did the Virus come from - China
And you're willingly & unquestioningly Having that injected into You.  ::)

Glad you & many others are so Trusting with your Health to China.

She didn't say from where in China they downloaded the formula -
I wouldn't Be Remotely Surprised if it was The Very Same Wuhan Virology Lab the Virus Came From.

Good Luck.

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #257 on: December 12, 2021, 11:49:03 AM »

Openly States

" We downloaded the Vaccine formula from CHINA & were Manufacturing it within 3 hrs"  :o

FFS China !!! manufacturing it in 3hrs - where was any Testing ?? Where did the Virus come from - China

I wouldn't Be Remotely Surprised if it was The Very Same Wuhan Virology Lab the Virus Came From.

Good Luck.

the boxes of lateral flow tests are made in China

OAK

• Getbig V
« Reply #258 on: December 12, 2021, 11:57:57 AM »

Openly States

Good Luck.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #259 on: December 12, 2021, 12:59:12 PM »
Of course there are millions of Medical Doctors and medical experts in North America. Let alone the entire world. That's common knowledge.

How could big pharma silence nearly all of them? Do the math, there isn't enough money in the world to do that? Unless they paid them each $5 or $10  ::)
You're wrong. :-*
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #260 on: December 12, 2021, 01:20:49 PM »

Openly States

Good Luck.

And you trust a nameless woman from an unknown big pharma who got herself on daytime TV claiming, "We downloaded the vaccine formula from China & were manufacturing it within 3 hrs"  :o

Maybe you could link me to a video of her making this wildly insane claim so I can judge for myself how honest she appears. These are the three vaccines available in Great Britain; Moderna vaccine, Oxford/AstraZeneca vaccine and the Pfizer/BioNTech vaccine.  Any idea which of these companies she worked for? What was her position there?

The AstraZeneca COVID-19 vaccine is not yet approved in the United States because the one large-scale trial of the vaccine conducted so far used outdated data. The FDA found that in initial trials, some participants mistakenly got half doses of the vaccine. It also found that the trial did not include enough people over 55 years old.

The Moderna and Pfizer COVID vaccines are easier/quicker to manufacture, but shipment and storage requirements limit it's availability in many parts of the world.

deadz

• Getbig V
  • Liberals..Dumbest People on the Planet! MAGA
« Reply #261 on: December 12, 2021, 01:23:11 PM »
Keep feeding the trolls. ::)
T

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #262 on: December 12, 2021, 01:26:35 PM »

Who provided those percentages, the vaxxx companies? Why would you need a booster every 3-6 months if they were so effective?

It's a cult if you can't put 2 and 2 together. Those numbers are nowhere near reality.

OAK

• Getbig V
« Reply #263 on: December 12, 2021, 01:57:32 PM »

OAK

• Getbig V
« Reply #264 on: December 12, 2021, 02:01:39 PM »

Who provided those percentages, the vaxxx companies? Why would you need a booster every 3-6 months if they were so effective?

It's a cult if you can't put 2 and 2 together. Those numbers are nowhere near reality.

Really? You’re asking questions that we’ve known the answers to for months. Come on antivaxxer where are your research skills.

😎

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #265 on: December 12, 2021, 04:41:33 PM »
And you trust a nameless woman from an unknown big pharma who got herself on daytime TV claiming, "We downloaded the vaccine formula from China & were manufacturing it within 3 hrs"  :o

Maybe you could link me to a video of her making this wildly insane claim so I can judge for myself how honest she appears. These are the three vaccines available in Great Britain; Moderna vaccine, Oxford/AstraZeneca vaccine and the Pfizer/BioNTech vaccine.  Any idea which of these companies she worked for? What was her position there?

The AstraZeneca COVID-19 vaccine is not yet approved in the United States because the one large-scale trial of the vaccine conducted so far used outdated data. The FDA found that in initial trials, some participants mistakenly got half doses of the vaccine. It also found that the trial did not include enough people over 55 years old.

The Moderna and Pfizer COVID vaccines are easier/quicker to manufacture, but shipment and storage requirements limit it's availability in many parts of the world.

Hold up a minute - she wasn't Just Some Woman from A Name less Pharmaceutical company
I have the video clip on one of my phones - when or if i can be bothered to find it no doubt it'll give
her name & what company.

Yet you Trust & Believe all the lies around the China Virus .
why as a supposedly intelligent & reasoned person would you take a Vaccine that hasn,t had any prior animal testing or clinical trials - You & those taking it are the clinical trials. !!! FFS
And developed in such a short time frame.

Yes The Pharmaceutical companies are that sure of their product That they Have a No Liability Clause.
That must instil great confidence in you.

thebrink

• Getbig V
« Reply #266 on: December 12, 2021, 05:42:14 PM »

Silly boomer. You're under media mind control...

Zillotch

• Getbig V
  • the smoke of their torment ascendeth up for ever
« Reply #267 on: December 12, 2021, 05:43:34 PM »
why as a supposedly intelligent & reasoned person would you take a Vaccine that hasn,t had any prior animal testing or clinical trials - You & those taking it are the clinical trials. !!! FFS

Colleen Huber, NMD

https://www.primarydoctor.org/covidvaccine

​What happened to the animals in the studies?  This technology has been tried on animals, and in the animal studies done, all the animals died, not immediately from the injection, but months later, from other immune disorders, sepsis and/or cardiac failure. There has never been a long-term successful animal study using this technology. No experimental coronavirus vaccine has succeeded in animal studies. In this study, coronavirus vaccine caused liver inflammation in test animals.

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #268 on: December 12, 2021, 05:53:21 PM »
Really? You’re asking questions that we’ve known the answers to for months. Come on antivaxxer where are your research skills.

😎

Old news. Covered somewhere around page 80-90 as a guess.

http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=660828.3025

thebrink

• Getbig V
« Reply #269 on: December 12, 2021, 06:02:18 PM »

😎

"Antivaxxer" lol. So do you call someone that doesn't want to get raped an 'anti raper'

OAK

• Getbig V
« Reply #270 on: December 12, 2021, 07:55:28 PM »
"Antivaxxer" lol. So do you call someone that doesn't want to get raped an 'anti raper'

OMG! Are you comparing a small needle to getting raped? Are you a baby?

You make me sick!

What has happened to GetBig?

🙁🙁🙁

Gitur

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #271 on: December 12, 2021, 07:59:58 PM »
OMG! Are you comparing a small needle to getting raped? Are you a baby?

🙁🙁🙁

And youre scared of the flu???  Are you a pussy?

OAK

• Getbig V
« Reply #272 on: December 12, 2021, 08:20:03 PM »
And youre scared of the flu???  Are you a pussy?

You’re not fooling anyone. Everyone on this board knows you’re coach.

You make me sick too.

🤮🤮🤮

Zillotch

• Getbig V
  • the smoke of their torment ascendeth up for ever
« Reply #273 on: December 12, 2021, 08:42:12 PM »
You make me sick!

🙁🙁🙁

u mock the death of children, celebrate tyranny... and endorse the damnation of mankind.

the majority of this forum wants u to die by way of grease fire.

u r a lame gimmick and worse troll.

u will burn in hell.

hope this helps.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #274 on: December 12, 2021, 08:48:55 PM »
Quote from: Zillotch link=topic=671945.msg9563848#msg9563848 =1617958172
Colleen Huber, NMD, February 21, 2021, updated March 23, 2021

https://www.primarydoctor.org/covidvaccineccc

Most of the links below are from medical journals, the FDA, CDC, and other entities that generally support vaccination, yet the information in this article shows how EXTREMELY RISKY the COVID-19 vacdatecines are.

Is the COVID vaccine experimental? Pfizer and Moderna make the COVID-19 vaccines in the US. The FDA granted “emergency use authorization” for these vaccines (herein “COVID injections,” because they are unlike conventional vaccines). Emergency use authorization is required by law to be made only if there are no effective treatments for COVID-19. 

But are there effective COVID-19 treatments? 100s of studies done around the world have established, and repeatedly confirmed, fast, effective, well-tolerated treatments for COVID-19 that are in widespread use. I briefly summarize them here.

General risk vs benefit An emergency experimental vaccine cannot be assumed to be safer than a virus with a very high survival rate, such as COVID-19.  The average survival rate for NO COVID treatment at all is 99.74%, and we have very successful treatments available, which should easily achieve universal survivability from COVID, if widely available. Where does 99.74% survival come from?  Dr. John Ioannidis is the most widely cited scientist in the world.  His estimate in June 2020 of a 0.26% infection fatality rate is now confirmed around the world. 100% - 0.26% = 99.74% average survival rate.

Does the COVID injection work? The COVID injection is not even known to stop the spread of COVID.  Dr. Larry Corey, who oversees National Institutes of Health COVID-19 vaccine trials said on 11/20/20: “The studies aren’t designed to assess transmission.  They don’t ask that question, and there’s really no information on this at this point in time.”  https://www.medscape.com/viewarticle/941388.

The FDA confirms that the 1st vaccine dose correlates with increased COVID-19 infections.  "Suspected COVID-19 cases that occurred within 7 days after any vaccination were 409 in the vaccine group vs 287 in the placebo group."  This data comes from Pfizer itself.  See p 42 of https://www.fda.gov/media/144245/download

​What happened to the animals in the studies?  This technology has been tried on animals, and in the animal studies done, all the animals died, not immediately from the injection, but months later, from other immune disorders, sepsis and/or cardiac failure.There has never been a long-term successful animal study using this technology. No experimental coronavirus vaccine has succeeded in animal studies. In this study, coronavirus vaccine caused liver inflammation in test animals.

Specific risks of COVID injections, in roughly chronological order of side-effect manifestation:

Polyethylene glycol (PEG) is one of the ingredients.  This has been correlated with anaphylactic shock.   So the CDC is now recommending intubation kits at vaccination sites.

​Cationic lipid coating of mRNA is known for many years to be toxic, because these (+) charged fats interact with the (–) charges on our amino acids, our cell membranes and the phosphates of our DNA.  Cationic lipids are attracted to and are destructive toward:

Lungs ,
Mitochondria,
red blood cells,
white blood cells,
Liver,
Immune and nervous systems function (This is the likely cause of the Bell’s Palsy and tremors that are seen in vaccine victims.)

mRNA:  Unlike a traditional vaccine, of injected, inactivated virus intended to stimulate antibody response, the COVID injection on the other hand is completely different in this respect.  It uses messenger RNA (mRNA), which is a blueprint for your cells to create COVID-like (spike) proteins.  Then your cells begin to make these COVID-like proteins.  However, those proteins, in turn, stimulate your body to make antibodies against them.  So now your body has been turned into a munitions factory for both sides of a war:  The bad guys (COVID-like spike proteins) and the good guys (the antibodies fighting against them).  However, before you pledge allegiance to the good guys, as you will see below, the good guys can be more lethal to the vaccinated person.

History of mRNA injections: This technology had disastrous results in dengue fever vaccines in the past.  Dengue vaccine is a mRNA vaccine.  When this was used in children in the Philippines, many vaccinated children had far worse outcomes than unvaccinated children when they were later exposed to dengue, and many died.  Prosecution for homicide resulted.  However, this had previously been known to happen with ferrets and with cats. In all cases, the vaccinated animal or human became more vulnerable to worse disease when confronted with it. It is expected that the relatively mild COVID-19 illness, with a survival rate of 99.74%, may reduce to a much lower survival rate and become a truly lethal disease in vaccinated people when they later become infected with it.  There are no peer-reviewed published human trials of mRNA vaccines at all, and no mRNA vaccine has ever been FDA approved. That’s how new the technology is.

mRNA can affect DNA.  One of the most worrisome risks with a mRNA vaccine is what can happen with reverse transcriptase.  This is an enzyme in every cell, and it can theoretically lead to the mRNA creating changes in the cells’ DNA, a process known as viral retro-integration. Although this possibility had been thought unlikely, MIT and Harvard scientists found it happened here. If some of the 30 trillion or so cells in your body become permanent COVID factories, what is the long-term impact on your health, and would you want that outcome?

Antibody dependent enhancement (ADE) problem:   Prior attempts to create a coronavirus vaccine killed all the test animals, after they were later infected with wild virus.  Here’s what happened:  mRNA instructed the mammals’ cells to produce the spike proteins of the coronavirus.  Then, later, when the animals confronted the wild virus, the intense build-up of antibodies had been stockpiled, and their sudden and overwhelming release killed the test animal.  These risks have been documented in Nature, Science and Journal of Infectious Diseases.  Here’s a study from Nature on that.

ADE mechanism:  ADE is a form of pathogenic priming, meaning the vaccine can result in a more severe disease, which has been seen in prior attempts at making coronavirus vaccines.  The antibodies made can be neutralizing (which inactivate a virus, and that’s good), but antibodies are a problem when they are non-neutralizing, because then these antibodies carry active viruses directly to macrophages, which then become infected.  This is how ADE happens.

This antibody dependent enhancement (ADE) leads to:

increased viral replication (more viruses to make you sick); and more severe disease

ADE result: These macrophages tend to go to the lungs and fill the lungs, causing overwhelming inflammation and airway obstruction (as found later on autopsy).    However, the augmented antibodies also attack similar-looking proteins on internal organs, resulting in cytokine storm and death or auto-immune disease and organ failure.  “Cats that showed high titers following vaccination succumbed at later timepoints to fatal disease.”

What about miscarriages, and why have men been advised to freeze their sperm prior to getting the injection?  Both men and women are at risk for possibly permanent infertility, because the spike protein of a coronavirus “looks” to the immune system similar to Syncytin-1, an essential protein in the placenta.  This stimulates antibodies to fight the placenta, and possibly sperm.  Mid-term miscarriages, which are normally very rare, have occurred in women who have been vaccinated for COVID.  SARS-CoV-2 viral particles have been found to linger in the testicles of men after recovery from infection.

Why are COVID vaccinees MORE likely to spread COVID than the unvaccinated?  Virologist Geert Vanden Bossche PhD, who worked for the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation, recently warned the World Health Organization (WHO) that "We are currently turning vaccinees into carriers shedding infectious variants."

Why is it more dangerous to vaccinate against COVID-19 than other viruses?  Because COVID-19 virus uses the ACE-2 receptor to get into your endothelial cells, including those lining the blood vessels.  This creates an inflammatory reaction that the great majority (99.74%) have survived even without treatment, and even more who used known, effective treatments. (See page 1)   So if you have been exposed to the virus, and then get vaccinated, it is almost certain that the vaccine will cause new inflammation and damage to endothelial cells lining your blood vessels, and we have seen short-term abnormal blood clotting in people who have gotten the vaccine.  But the more likely problem is launching new disease in the blood vessels.  Dr. H Noorchashm MD, PhD says, “. . . the vaccine is almost certain to do damage to the vascular endothelium.” He explains here.

Israel is at this writing the most heavily COVID-vaccinated country in the world.  The findings of infectious disease experts are reported here, in which they determined, from the Israeli data, that the COVID injection causes:

" . . .mortality hundreds of times greater in young people compared to mortality from coronavirus without the vaccine, and dozens of times more in the elderly . . .”

Well found Ziltoch