Author Topic: Covid-19 - WAKE THE FUCK UP SHEEP LIKE PEOPLE - Discussion  (Read 201092 times)

Matt C

• Getbig V
  • The White Vince Goodrum
Re: Covid-19 - WAKE THE FUCK UP SHEEP LIKE PEOPLE - Discussion
« Reply #1625 on: February 13, 2022, 02:51:07 PM »
So, from what you posted women and probably people in general gravitate to you because you are a good conversationalist and not judgmental. BTW, having known you for decades I think you are very judgmental and inflexible. Anyway, neither of these is the same quality as being emotionally supportive.

Yes, you sometimes speak intelligently on subjects you know nothing about, but it is a ruse. Eventually people figure out you are either guessing or making stuff up. An intelligent person admits when they don't know something.

I WAS these things.

I'm still a good conversationalist.  :) :)

As for being nonjudgmental - FUCK THAT.

OAK would like to see myself and others who have NATURAL IMMUNITY to Covid SENT TO PRISON for not getting a vaccine that we don't need, and that doesn't work!

Of COURSE I am going to judge him for that - just as he is judging me.

Truth be told, a decade ago - even half a decade ago - I would have let that go.  But not these days.

As for being a good conversationalist - I would say I am still quite articulate and good at holding a conversation.  I think the main thing with me is this: when I know a topic well, I can speak on it very well.  When I DON'T know a topic very well - I am the first person to just admit that.

Covid, incidentally, is a topic I know very well!  :)
Bodybuilding Pro.com

Matt C

• Getbig V
« Reply #1626 on: February 13, 2022, 02:55:12 PM »
Hey Matt.

Your town got a shout out from Tucker. Do you know Gary from Gary’s Towing?

Yep!  He lived right up the street from me when I was a kid!  Literally 4-5 houses down, on the other side of the street.  I think he has since moved.  My friend told me he was on the show!  Wow...very cool!

Also, Tucker forgot to mention that most of the protesters are actually Americans who have done billions of dollars of damage to our economy.

Interesting point. Tucker is vaccinated!

😆😆😆

Huh?

You mean the bridge protesters?  I can see that...or do you mean the protesters in Ottawa?  ???

How can the protesters in Ottawa be mostly American?  I find that very hard to believe...

As for Americans doing damage to our economy - LOL!  Meanwhile, we have gone into ONE TRILLION DOLLARS in debt because of this 99.9% survivable virus so far!  Haha.  As if Trudeau is in any position to talk about other people destroying the economy?

Also, OAK - are you familiar with classic Canadian TV talk show host Mike Bullard?  8)
Bodybuilding Pro.com

Matt C

• Getbig V
« Reply #1627 on: February 13, 2022, 03:11:03 PM »
Where did that question come from? Is it just some random thought that popped into your head when posting about something entirely different? Have I literally said COVID is "very serious". I cannot imagine that I did, not even once. I may think it is serious, but that's not how I would express it. Find those "many times" I said this and prove me wrong.

I found the post where you suggested Covid was very serious, Promiscuousmuscle, LOL!  Here:

Matt has no idea how stupid it was for him to intentionally catch COVID. While few people his age with his good health (except  for mental health), get sick enough from COVID to die, it is possible. He was playing Russian Roulette.
Bodybuilding Pro.com

TheGrinch

• Getbig V
« Reply #1628 on: February 13, 2022, 03:14:24 PM »
 I tried wearing a mask in my underwear to keep the smell from coming out when I fart, but it didn't work.

but definitely should work for the virus no?

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #1629 on: February 13, 2022, 03:23:03 PM »
You have it back to front, most vaccines offer lifetime protection, some dont.

And some of them are not even vaccines live the covid shot, its the same as a flu shot

Okay thanks. What are those like the COVID shot (called a vaccine) if they are not vaccines The current official definition of "vaccine" is: "A preparation that is used to stimulate the body’s immune response against diseases."

Matt C

• Getbig V
« Reply #1630 on: February 13, 2022, 03:35:02 PM »
I tried wearing a mask in my underwear to keep the smell from coming out when I fart, but it didn't work.

but definitely should work for the virus no?

According to J-OAK and Promiscuousmuscle: yes.
Bodybuilding Pro.com

Matt C

• Getbig V
« Reply #1631 on: February 14, 2022, 02:20:57 AM »
Where in the law does it require you to wear a mask?:

https://fullfact.org/health/police-mask-exemption/
Bodybuilding Pro.com

Rascal full

• Getbig IV
« Reply #1632 on: February 14, 2022, 02:31:35 AM »
Okay thanks. What are those like the COVID shot (called a vaccine) if they are not vaccines The current official definition of "vaccine" is: "A preparation that is used to stimulate the body’s immune response against diseases."

Yeah, the current official definition till they change it again.

Matt C

• Getbig V
« Reply #1633 on: February 14, 2022, 02:34:47 AM »
Yeah, the current official definition till they change it again.

Yep - that's all these bastards do.  Change definitions, and in time - if we let them - will change laws too.

As of now, the current laws are very clear:

https://aoda.ca/mask-exemptions-must-be-respected-disability-advocates-say/
Bodybuilding Pro.com

Gym-Rat

• Getbig V
  • BRUTAL IF TRUE!!
« Reply #1634 on: February 14, 2022, 02:36:41 AM »
According to J-OAK and Promiscuousmuscle: yes.

The pimlico penis-puffer??
The west linn loli-licker??
the oregon glory-gagger??

Matt C

• Getbig V
« Reply #1635 on: February 14, 2022, 04:08:06 AM »
The pimlico penis-puffer??
The west linn loli-licker??
the oregon glory-gagger??

Hmm...well...you might say:

Primemuscle has slain a lot of ASS!  ;D

JK, Prime.

Also, this:

Trudeau's empty threats: Freedom Convoy truckers are STILL on US-Canada bridge after both a 7 pm court AND midnight deadline from Ontario police to forcibly remove them came and went

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10503779/Justin-Trudeau-says-table-crack-Freedom-Convoy.html
Bodybuilding Pro.com

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #1636 on: February 14, 2022, 04:39:42 AM »
wut

Gym-Rat

• Getbig V
  • BRUTAL IF TRUE!!
« Reply #1637 on: February 14, 2022, 05:04:49 AM »
lmao
what dumb brainless fools these pro-vax brainless libtards
lmao

Matt C

• Getbig V
« Reply #1638 on: February 14, 2022, 05:22:17 AM »
lmao
what dumb brainless fools these pro-vax brainless libtards
lmao

Haha, tell me about it.

The Liberal Guide to Good Health!

Step 1: DEATH.

:D
Bodybuilding Pro.com

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #1639 on: February 14, 2022, 05:34:19 AM »
Matt, your post got cut off. Probably a network issue. Please resubmit.

Matt C

• Getbig V
« Reply #1640 on: February 14, 2022, 05:41:32 AM »
Matt, your post got cut off. Probably a network issue. Please resubmit.

That's odd...it shows up on my screen.

Which post is it that you can't see in relation to this post?  Is it the 3rd back, for example...?

Is it on this page?
Bodybuilding Pro.com

Flexacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #1641 on: February 14, 2022, 05:50:55 AM »

Which post is it that you can't see in relation to this post?  Is it the 3rd back, for example...?

Is it on this page?

This is why everyone thinks you're a moron. It was a fucking joke. Even telling you this, it will still probably take you 3 hours to figure it out.

Gym-Rat

• Getbig V
  • BRUTAL IF TRUE!!
« Reply #1642 on: February 14, 2022, 06:02:51 AM »

Is it on this page?

I think tapeworm may be pulling your leg.
he is used to 9000 word matt-posts
this post was very short (like primes meat-plunger)

Matt C

• Getbig V
« Reply #1643 on: February 14, 2022, 06:10:38 AM »
This is why everyone thinks you're a moron. It was a fucking joke. Evening telling you this, it will still probably take you 3 hours to figure it out.

Flexacon,

Is it possible that it was related to one of my very recent posts actually being cut off?  Or - better question - is it unreasonable to consider that possibility?
Bodybuilding Pro.com

Matt C

• Getbig V
« Reply #1644 on: February 14, 2022, 06:14:20 AM »
I think tapeworm may be pulling your leg.
he is used to 9000 word matt-posts
this post was very short (like primes meat-plunger)

Duly noted.

I must say...while I don't find it personally offensive when someone writes a long post...I think scrolling past CAN be very annoying.  I REALLY don't think anyone should be angry about it...but then, what is the line between very annoyed and angered?

I type fast, and I feel my posts are chockfull of good information, including data and references.

But I wish I could get a grip on it, and keep all posts to under 150 words are something.  This post is about 100 words, and this size post, or up to 50% larger...I think would be ok.

I am grateful for Getbig to be as free as it is...and I sincerely don't wish to annoy people with long posts [even though I mean no offense by making long posts].
Bodybuilding Pro.com

Matt C

• Getbig V
« Reply #1645 on: February 14, 2022, 06:47:56 AM »
This is why everyone thinks you're a moron. It was a fucking joke. Even telling you this, it will still probably take you 3 hours to figure it out.

Flexacon,

While you're here, check out this one:

You see, Mallory, as a dedicated medical professional and believer in science- chose to get the Covid 19 vaccines, doing her part to try to stay healthy, to continue doing what she does, and keep others healthy. The first vaccine, put her in the ICU. It was evident that was going to be her next stop, within the first 10 mins of receiving it. (Her reaction to the vaccine is extremely rare-and even though she is going through all of this- to this day- would still encourage everyone else to still get it!) For over 4 months now, she suffers from severe anaphylactic reactions, so bad, she now requires a pic line, to receive life-saving medications as quickly as possible. Hives, litter her body, allergic reactions to everything she knows, and loves. She is in complete agony, every day. And things are not looking good.

https://www.gofundme.com/f/help-mallory-get-lifesaving-treatment

^ LMAO!  What an absolute and complete fool.  These complete brainwashed morons who lined up to get vaccinated for a virus that was in all likelihood 99.99% survivable for a person in her health status [<40 with a penicillin allergy, non-obese - same profile as me, more or less], and even after the vaccine almost ENDING HER LIFE, she is STILL PRAISING THEM!

What an absolute and complete moron!

And now look at her - here is a separate GoFundMe fundraiser set up for her, with an updated photo:

https://www.gofundme.com/f/help-mallory-flank-fight

Oh - and to add INSULT TO INJURY - her blog was TAKEN DOWN FOR MISINFORMATION AND BEING ALLEGEDLY "ANTI-VAX".  Even though DESPITE THE FACT THAT THE VACCINES ALMOST KILLED HER, she repeatedly encourages others to get vaccinated, in the blog:

http://web.archive.org/web/20210930064404/https://brutalbattlebetweenbodyandvaccine.blogspot.com/2021/09/happy-vaccination-day-to-me.html#comments

http://web.archive.org/web/20211021024028/https://brutalbattlebetweenbodyandvaccine.blogspot.com/

UH OH!  ANTI-VAX BLOG REPORTED AND REMOVED!

https://brutalbattlebetweenbodyandvaccine.blogspot.com/

HAHAHAHAHA.

What an absolute stupid fuck!

I mean, if she wasn't such a condescending "believer in science", I would actually feel sorry for her.
Bodybuilding Pro.com

Flexacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #1646 on: February 14, 2022, 06:59:30 AM »
Flexacon,

While you're here, check out this one:

Yes. Would still hit

Matt C

• Getbig V
« Reply #1647 on: February 14, 2022, 07:26:15 AM »
Yes. Would still hit

;D ;D ;D ;D

Maybe.  Yeah, I probably would...but what's with the sexy cancer pose she's making?

Good for her for keeping good spirits, I guess?  ???  I'd actually feel bad for her if she didn't make that condescending comment about how she got the vaccine because she is a "believer in science".  Yeah, because I didn't get it because I don't believe in science.  ::)  Maybe I didn't want to be part of the biggest human medical trial in history.

Also, this just in from our fat piece of shit premier:

I left a comment from one of my YouTube gimmick accounts:

"Even if these vaccine mandates saved "tens of thousands of lives" as this fat POS claims - they came at a cost of ONE TRILLION DOLLARS - $1,000,000,000,000.  Even if they saved 50,000 LIVES [they didn't], that came at a cost of $20 MILLION per person.

$20,000,000!!!

HOW MANY LIVES CAN THAT SAVE, IF SPENT PROPERLY??"

Haha...as if these mandates save tens of thousands of people.  Even if they saved 100 THOUSAND PEOPLE, that would have cost Canada $10 MILLION per person saved!

DO NOT tell me that was worth it.

Furthermore...how much lifespan was saved per life allegedly saved"  Maybe 2-5?

And 69% of Canadian deaths were in long-term care homes alone!  Canada couldn't even save the people who were the MOST vulnerable!  Unreal!  Oh, and:

https://www.abcactionnews.com/news/national/coronavirus/johns-hopkins-university-study-finds-lockdowns-only-reduced-covid-deaths-by-0-2

LMAO!  Yet our fat piece of shit 330-lb premier made no mention of THAT study.  ::)
Bodybuilding Pro.com

Matt C

• Getbig V
« Reply #1648 on: February 14, 2022, 07:30:28 AM »
^ At just after the 9 minute mark, did that fat disgusting piece of shit actually say that the TRUCKER PROTEST was creating an unstable environment to open business?

AS OPPOSED TO THE GOVERNMENT SHUTTING DOWN FUCKING BUSINESSES FOR TWO FUCKING YEARS?

HAHAHAHAHAHA.

True Believers are such disgusting pieces of shit.  Utterly disgusting pieces of shit.

Can't admit they are wrong when they are caught red-handed.

Flexacon - you may not appreciate my saying I respect that you said you changed your stance on the pandemic, but guess what?  MOST PEOPLE [even though they probably won't admit it] respect people who can say that.

EVERYONE knows Covid is bullshit by now except for maybe 15-20% of the most insane elements of the population.

Anyone hanging onto this narrative, as Canada is still doing just a touch, is going to look like a moron when the dust settles.

Nothing more.
Bodybuilding Pro.com

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #1649 on: February 14, 2022, 07:54:15 AM »

the CDC definition was changed in Sept 2021 from "Immunity" to "protection from"

Their excuse was that vaccines have never guranteed 100% immunity.
Odd it waited for covid vaccines to fail before they decided to change the wording that has been accepted as appropriate for years.